Jump to content
    eric5748
  • Author
  • 12,025 Words
  • 2,287 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Babies having babies - 9. Chapter 9

“Didn't Dominic wake up at all during the night?” Julia asked as soon as Damian walked in carrying Dominic with him.

“Yeah, he woke up once, which is pretty normal for him. Why?”

“Oh, I never even heard him at all. So, where's Zane, I thought he would have come down with you?”

“He's helping Austin. He peed so much last night his diaper nearly exploded, and he totally wet his bed and everything. I suggest you go away from the pullups and get him proper diapers so that that doesn't happen, because Austin says it happens about once a week. At my house he wears Pampers size six, and they fit him great, actually they're still a bit big on him I think, and they hold more.”

“Oh, again. I didn't think that Austin would wear a real diaper, not after having gotten used to getting himself ready for bed. If he's okay with it though, then I'll get him the same for here.”

“I doubt you'll get too many complaints.”

“No, you're probably right. I have a feeling that both boys like their diapers just a bit more than most boys do.” She said gently, wondering how much Damian knew, figuring that if anyone did, he would.

“No, you'd probably be surprised by how many like their diapers more than you realize.” Damian said with a grin.

“That's what I thought. You too huh?”

“Yes, but I do have an actual need too, because I wouldn't wear outside the house if I didn't have to. Austin would though, in fact he's asked to on a number of occasions, but I tell him that that's not a good idea, because he doesn't have to.”

“Thanks for being honest with me, because I know I couldn't ask Zane about it. I was starting to wonder if maybe he wasn't wetting on purpose to get diapers again. After how hard it was to break him of diapers in the first place, and how long it took for him to stop wetting the bed, it wouldn't actually surprise me.”

“No, he's not actually wetting on purpose, when he wakes up wet in the morning, he's done it while he sleeps. But let's just say that he isn't complaining much, and some nights when we get ready for bed early, he's usually wet before we go to bed. Mind you, it might not hurt that he doesn't usually go to the bathroom before bed, but he says that most nights before he goes to bed, he doesn't need to go.”

“Oh, well okay, that's fine too. What about Austin though?”

“Well, now he just refuses to go to the bathroom before bed, saying that he'll have a diaper on anyway, so what's the point. No, he's the one you'll have to watch out for, and I think that before too long, he's just gonna stop peeing in the toilet altogether and force you to diaper him all the time.”

“You know, I don't even doubt that in the least. He's been even harder to break from diapers than Zane was. Can you also tell me something, because I've heard that you can sometimes tell, but is Austin gay as well? He's so much like Zane it's scary. He'd rather play with dolls and stuff like that, he prefers to do more of the girl things than the boy things. Zane was the exact same way.”

“Well, that's really hard to say, because he's so young, but I too believe that he'll more than likely turn out gay. He's caught Zane and I a couple times now, in fact I don't think it was so much caught as he was spying on us, and he sure does look when there's other boys naked, and he's usually very happy about it as well.” Damian answered honestly, and Julia blushed.

“That's what I thought. Well, I guess they can adopt, and by the sounds of it, Dominic will end up being my grandson eventually anyway.” Julia smiled warmly.

“Thanks for understanding. We've tried to make Austin understand that he's too young to be playing like that, and by the way, he has asked to join us as well, I think he understands, but it's not what he wants. So don't be too surprised to find him playing with other boys too much once he gets some friends in kindergarten. I can almost guarantee you that he'll be doing it.”

“After catching Zane a few times, that won't even come as a shock to me. I'd known about the boys Zane brought home for quite some time, but I had never let it be known before I did actually accidentally catch him. I hadn't realized that anyone was over, and I just walked right into his bedroom, and both boys saw me. Usually they were making enough noise for me to know, and other than peeking to see who it was, I never did anything else.”

“That's good. Sounds like they're coming down, so we better stop this conversation, or it'll really embarrass Zane.”

“Yeah, it's hard enough on me, but you're amazingly open and easy to talk to.”

“Thanks.” Damian smiled warmly.

“Good morning boys. I hear you had a blowout this morning Austin. I think I'm going to get you some pampers, so that you don't leak quite so often. And good grief Zane, you're almost as wet as Damian is, and he never stops peeing.”

“Okay mommy.” Austin said excitedly.

“Morning mom, yeah, I'm pretty wet this morning.” Zane said with a hint of a blush. This was the first morning he had come down in a wet diaper in a very long time.

“That's okay, you can get changed after breakfast if you want. Austin, try not to be too excited about getting real diapers please.” Julia grinned.

“I'm not.” Austin tried.

“Mmhm, sounds like it. And why are you naked anyway Austin?” Julia nodded, but asked the burning question, he was usually at least in his underwear.

“I didn't want to get dressed, and Zane wouldn't put another diaper on.”

“You asked him to?”

“Uh huh.”

“Why?”

“Just 'cause.” Austin shrugged, almost saying because he liked to, but knowing that it was not a very good idea.

“I know you like diapers Austin, and that's fine, it doesn't harm anyone, but you can't wear diapers all the time, okay.” Julia said, laying it on the line, but she also looked pointedly at Zane as she was saying it, and he blushed even more.

“I know mommy, Damian told me so already.”

“I know, he's right too. Come on, let's get some breakfast, and then we're going out for the day, but you will get to wear diapers for that, even you should as well Zane, if you want to of course.”

“Okay.” Austin said brightly.

“What are we doing?” Zane asked cautiously.

“You'll see, but rest assured that it's something that we've done in the past before that you found a pain to have to go to the bathroom as often as you often need to do so.” Julia said vaguely.

“Oh, well I'll decide later then I guess.” Zane said, in other words he did not want to admit it, but he already knew he would.

Both Julia and Damian smiled, knowing what he was thinking, he just ignored them though. They all went and grabbed the cereal that they each wanted, made some toast, and then went and sat down to eat. Damian had also heated a bottle for Dominic, and as he ate, he also fed Dominic his breakfast, and then burped him when he needed it.

“Well boys, there's at least a couple hours before we should head out, so you may as well go and do what you want for now until it's time to go. You should have showers, but you can just wait until later for that as well.”

“Okay, we may as well just wait until it's almost time to go before we have our showers then, that way we're clean when we go.” Zane said after a moments thought.

“In other words, you're just going to stay in your diaper until it's either time to go, or it's leaking.” Julia said dryly.

The blush that suddenly appeared on Zane's face was more than enough answer for her, and she laughed. Zane just grabbed Damian's hand and pulled him from the room. Austin of course followed them, and Dominic was still in Damian's arms.

“What did you tell her?” Zane demanded as soon as they were safely in his room.

“First of all, calm down. I told her nothing more than she had already figured out for herself. Second of all, anything I told her, I told her because either she needed to hear it, or you needed to tell her. However, like I said, I said nothing more than she already suspected, and when she pretty much asked or informed me as to something, then I elaborated, nothing more.” Damian said calmly, but showing that he did not appreciate the tone.

“Oh, I'm sorry, I should have known you'd never just tell her something.” Zane said dejectedly.

“That's okay, you're forgiven, if you come over here and give me a kiss.” Damian smiled.

Zane smiled as well and reached in for a kiss. When it reached about the one minute mark in time, Austin started giggling. The boys pulled apart, honestly forgetting that Austin was even there. Had they continued, they may have given him a total show and not even realized it.

“I really am sorry for accusing you of anything, I should know better. So, what did she want to know?” Zane asked curiously.

“No worries, I don't blame you, just try not to sound so mean is all I ask. She asked if Austin was gay, and I told her not yet, but to not be surprised if he did end up being so, or that if she caught him and other boys playing. She told me that she saw you doing much the same thing when you were younger, but never said anything about it, but that the one time she actually caught you and you knew about it, really was an accident. I'm the one that told her to use Pampers on Austin instead of the Pullups, because they worked better, and I knew Austin would appreciate it more. She pretty much outright asked me if you both loved diapers, and if you started wetting again on purpose, so I gave her the honest answers. That's pretty much about it. Of course it was more detailed and stuff, but that's really between us. So, in essence, you now have no real secrets from your mom boys, and it came with no embarrassment on your part Zane.”

“Well, I guess that's a good thing. And she pretty much already knew all this and never said anything?”

“It's a great thing. If you can't be yourself around your parents, then how could you really be able to around others. Yes, she did know an awful lot, but she was very embarrassed as well, so would probably never have asked you about it, and I know you never would have told her much of anything. You guys really should just sit down and talk one night, tell each other everything about you, what makes you tick, you're family, and you should know pretty much all there is to know about each other.”

“Do you and your dad know everything about each other?” Zane asked curiously.

“Yes, or pretty damn close to everything. I don't think that there's anything that my dad doesn't know about me, and I'm pretty sure I know everything about him as well. We've always been very open with each other.”

“Oh, but what about the embarrassing things about me or my mom?”

“Um, I hate to tell you this, but she already knows pretty much all the embarrassing things about you. You're a diaper lover and gay, what more is there, or have you been holding out on me as well?” Damian grinned.

“No, that's about it, other than a couple fantasies, that maybe one day I'll tell you, but never my mom, and hopefully you'll help me live them out.”

“Oh goody, fantasies can be a lot of fun. I'll make you a deal, if you tell me one of yours when you're ready, I'll tell you one of mine, and then maybe we can help each other out. I wouldn't tell my dad my fantasies either though, so no worries there. There are just some things your parents don't have to know, and they don't need to know all about your sex life either.”

“Cool, I think I'd like that, and for sure.”

“What's a fantasy?” Austin asked curiously.

“Something that you dream about doing, but the type of fantasies we were talking about are sexual ones, so we're talking about sexual things you'd like to do with others.” Damian answered gently.

“Oh, like I want to suck another boys peepee and have him put his thingy in my bum are fantasies?” Austin asked excitedly.

“Yes, those are fantasies for sure. You have lots of time though, so wait for a bit before you go and get into that sort of thing, okay.” Damian said, almost laughing. Zane nearly choked though.

“Oh, okay. How come?”

“Because you're still very young, like I told you before. Most little boys your age don't even know what sex is, and they shouldn't really know either. Sure, little boys your age are well known to play around with other little boys, show each other what you have, and even touch each other, that's normal, but none of the other stuff is at your age. You've been watching your brother, and now me as well for a while, so you know a lot more than most little boys your age.”

“But if it feels good, what's the matter, why can't I do it?”

“I'm not saying that you can't, just that you shouldn't yet. No one has the right to tell you that you can't do that sort of thing, unless it's the other person that you're playing with. If he says no, then you have to stop, no questions asked. Obviously some parents would tell their children no, never do that, but they all did the same thing at that age as well, or most did, but you shouldn't go beyond exploration at your age. Wait a few more years for the rest.”

“Oh, okay, I think I understand.”

“That's all that matters. Just remember, if you ever have any questions at all, feel free to ask me or Zane, we'll tell you everything that you need to know.”

“Thanks.” Austin said, and then launched himself at Damian and laid on him a big kiss right to the lips.

“Hey, no tongue you brat.” Damian laughed as he finally pushed the younger boy away.

“He slipped you the tongue?” Zane asked in shock.

“He sure tried.” Damian laughed.

“Austin, you can't go kissing other boys like that, it's not always appreciated.” Zane admonished quite harshly.

“Zane calm down, it was innocent enough. He loves me, and he was just trying to show me that he does. There's no need to yell at him.” Damian said gently to Zane, laying his hand on his shoulder. He then turned to Austin. “Now Austin. As much as I love you, it's more like a little brother, I don't love you in the way that would make me kiss you with tongues. You save that type of kiss for the person that you love, the one who makes your stomach feel funny and your peepee get hard. Granted, you may somewhat feel that way about me, but I only feel that way for your brother. Also, once again, that's something that you should save for a few more years, there's no rush to get into that sort of thing at your age. Do you think you can do that for me?”

“Sorry Damian.” They both said with heads down.

“It's okay, I understand. Zane, you just have to not be so jealous of me, I'll never leave you, especially for your little brother, and Austin, you just have to not be so sexual around others so much.”

“I'm not jealous.”

“I hate to tell you this, but that look was one of pure jealousy. You're going to have to get rid of that, because it'll only get you into trouble. You should never be jealous over someone else, like I said, I'll never leave you, my heart is yours, I'm in love with you, but acting like that can cause deep hurts.”

“I'm sorry.” Zane said, again hanging his head, knowing Damian was right of course.

“That's okay. So, where do you think you're mom is taking us today?”

“Not a clue, but the only things that I can think of that she would take us to where we would almost need to wear diapers are; the theatre, the amusement park, or maybe some show type thing. I can't see her taking us to either the amazement park or the theatre though, because that's not easy with a baby, even as good as Dominic is.”

“Hmm, you're right, because sure enough he'd want a bottle right in the middle of the movie, which would mean I'd miss some of the movie, so no point there, and the amusement park would be tricky, because someone would always have to sit out to watch Dominic while the rest are on a ride. So, what's going on at the exhibition center this weekend?”

“Not too sure, let me go to their website.” Zane said, and turned on his computer.

A few minutes later his computer was on and he was pulling up the information.

“Aha, here it is. There's an outdoor event going on, so they have displays for all sorts of outdoor activities, from camping, so there'll be all sorts of campers there, to backyard fun, so there's pools and trampolines, and it says tonnes of fun for the whole family, so that means games and things to play. That should be fun.”

“That sounds cool. I've been to a couple shows like that, but nothing near as big as that sounds, so it should be fun.”

“This place is massive. It holds up to fifty thousand people or something like that, so there's lots of space, and then there's the outdoor area as well, and you can be sure that there'll be lots of stuff outside as well.”

“Wicked. When does it start?”

“It's already started, but my mom always waits a couple or a few hours for it to die down a bit before we go. It's always busiest first thing in the morning for these big shows, but no matter what, it'll still be really busy.”

“Good plan. What should we do until then?”

For the next hour and a bit that they had to wait, they just all sat around playing games on the computer, until Julia called them to say they would be leaving in about half an hour, so hop in the shower. Zane and Austin went first, while Damian got Dominic all cleaned up and ready to go, and then Dominic went while Zane was getting dressed and watching Dominic. Once he was ready to go, they all headed downstairs. Did Zane choose to wear a diaper, of course he did, but he borrowed one of Damian's diaper shirts, to help conceal the fact a bit more.

“Oh, I thought you would have worn a diaper as well Zane.” Julia said as they came down the stairs.

“I am. I'm wearing one of Damian's thinner daytime ones and one of his diaper shirts, so that it doesn't show quite as much.”

“That's for sure, I can't even tell that you're wearing at all. Where did you find diaper shirts to fit you actually.”

“Zane told me where to buy them actually.” Damian said, leaving it at that, causing Zane to blush at how that sounded.

“They're gymnast one piece tights.” Zane said in defense.

“Oh, that's a great idea Zane, and I bet they're comfortable as well.” Julia laughed.

“They are actually.” Damian smiled.

“So, are you boys wondering where we're going yet?”

“Nope, because the only thing that we can think of that you'd take us to do would be to a show of some sort, because you wouldn't take a baby to an amusement park or to a theatre, so we checked to see what's on at the exhibition park this weekend, and they're having their annual outdoor show. So, we figured that must be where we're going.” Zane answered proudly.

“Why you have any trouble at school still amazes me, because with your logic and thinking ability, you should be getting straight A's.” Julia said in shock, shaking her head.

“Just because he's smart in one way, doesn't make him smart in other ways. So his great talents are in problem solving and logical thinking. A lot of school work doesn't depend on those abilities, in fact some of it is so completely illogical it's not even funny. I've known Zane long enough now to know his IQ is a lot higher than even he realizes.” Damian pointed out.

“I know what you mean, and I think I agree, to all of it.” Julia smiled.

“He'll probably find that home schooling will be a lot easier, because he'll use more of those talents than anything else, and his true intelligence will be able to shine.”

“I hope you're right. Well, obviously I'm not going to insult your intelligence by disagreeing with you Zane, because that's what we're doing. I should have known that you'd figure it out though.” Julia grinned.

“Thanks guys.” Zane smiled shyly, not used to being praised about being smart.

They smiled and got ready to head out, and then off they went. It was not a long drive to get there, maybe ten minutes, and Julia paid for them all to get in, and they went in and started looking around. Damian had never been to a show this large before, and he was amazed at all that they had there. They had more than just a bit of everything; from campers and motor homes, to pools and hot tubs, there were a few different trampoline people there, outdoor games of all sorts, there were outdoor play centers galore, and almost everything in between. Damian really liked the looks of one of the above ground swimming pools and hot tubs that one of the people there had, and he kept going back to it, wondering if he could really afford it. He knew he had the money, but what would his dad think about him spending it. They offered delivery and setup, and it was free during the show. Zane was curious as to why Damian kept going back, so he asked.

“I'm really thinking of getting that pool and hot tub. I know I can afford it, I have lots of money, it's just I don't know if my dad will think it's a good idea to spend that kind of money. It'll be about a thousand dollars by the time all is said and done, but it's a really good set, and really energy efficient as well. The pool is almost totally solar heated, but does have electric heat as well to supplement it if needed, it's got a no chlorine saltwater purification system, and even comes with a really good warranty. The hot tub has the same purification system, even better efficiency, and a really good jet package. All that and they'll deliver and set it up for free, and I've already talked him down by two hundred dollars.” Damian said, more talking himself into it than telling Zane.

“Wow, you can afford that?” Was all Zane could say.

“Well, yes, but I'm not worried about the money. I've got nearly twice that in my personal account, and I don't need it all, but I should be transferring a bunch of it back into my savings accounts. You know what though, I think I'm gonna do it. I think I'll just leave it as a surprise for my dad though.” Damian grinned.

Without waiting for Zane to say anything further, Damian turned and headed back to the salesman and told him that he would take it. He gave the guy his bank card and the man put through the sale, not really even surprised that it went through. They arranged to come and install it on Tuesday, and Damian was happy with that.

“I can't believe you just did that.” Zane said.

“Did what?” Julia asked, she had just found the boys and walked back up to them.

“Bought a pool and hot tub for their back yard.” Zane said.

“Oh, that's nice. You have that kind of money though?”

“Well, not any more, but I did have.” Damian smiled.

“No, I guess not. I hope it's a good set though.”

“Actually, it's one of the better ones I've ever seen. I've wanted a pool for a while now, ever since I got back into swimming, and I love hot tubs.”

“Me too, so I don't blame you. Was there anything else you boys wanted to see or do?”

“No, I think I'm good, and Dominic really needs to get back for a nap.” Damian said.

“I'm surprised that he hasn't fallen asleep yet.”

“When we're out doing things, he rarely does, he just looks at everything. He's a very curious little guy, and he watches everything.”

“Very nice. Will he fall asleep in the car?”

“Not usually, but possibly.”

“Do any of you need a change before we go?” She asked quietly.

“No, I should last until we get back I think.” Damian said, and the other two nodded their agreement as well.

“Okay then, let's head out.”

“Thanks for bringing us mom, it was great.” Zane said.

“Yeah thanks. I've never been to a show this big before.” Damian added.

“You're welcome boys.”

They headed out to the car, and as soon as they were all strapped in, they were off. They made it back in good time, it had been nearly four hours after they had left, so they were all wet, tired, and hungry. So as soon as they got in, Julia said that she was going to get dinner going and told the boys to go on up and get themselves changed. As soon as Damian had Dominic changed, he was put down for a short nap, no more than an hour, he had had his bottle in the car, so he was good there and only wanted sleep now, and he passed out almost instantly. Damian, Zane, and Austin all got out of their clothes, changed their soaked diapers, and put on clean ones, all three of them. Zane was blushing all the way down stairs, but he never said anything. When they made it to the kitchen, Julia noticed that both her boys were also in dry diapers and nothing else, she noticed Zane's blush of course as well, but said nothing other than to ask the boys to set the table.

After dinner was ate and cleaned up from, they all went and watched TV for the rest of the night. Dominic was awaken after an hour, and he stayed up with the rest, cuddling into his daddy for pretty much the rest of the night. It was only a little later than the boys' normal bedtime when they all went up to bed, and Zane had to carry Austin, because he had passed out. His diaper was deemed necessary to change, so Zane ripped open his pullup and pulled a new one onto his little brother, all while he slept on, totally unaware that he was being changed.

Zane met Damian back in his room, and they changed each others diapers, but not before laying on the bed and sucking each other to a nice gentle release, both needing it just as much as the other. Damian did say afterward that he felt a little weird doing so with his son in the room, even if he was so young and sound asleep, it just did not feel right. That did not stop him from enjoying it or blowing a good sized load though. Once they were all taped up into nice dry diapers, they curled up together and kissed softly for a bit before passing out for the night.

The next morning, all three boys met downstairs, all in very wet diapers, and they had breakfast with Julia, something that she had made. It had been the scent of frying bacon that had enticed all three of them to come downstairs in fact. Julia had to laugh as she saw all three boys coming into the kitchen as if their noses were leading them. Damian got Dominic's bottle ready for him right away and then fed him while he waited for breakfast to be done. Not one of the boys bothered to head upstairs after breakfast was done and cleaned up to get changed, their diapers were still thirsty enough to hold up for a bit, and none of them were ready for their showers yet anyway. They went and watched cartoons for a bit instead.

They stayed there for a little more than an hour before they decided that they really did need to go get changed, before they all started leaking, and in fact Austin looked as if he just might have already started leaking he was so full. Zane offered to bathe Dominic while Damian had his shower first this time, and Damian offered Austin to join him, something the little boy was more than happy to do. So as the two of them were in the shower getting clean, Zane was bathing Dominic in the bathroom sink, and he did a good job as well. Once Damian was all done, he took Dominic, who was by then already dressed and ready for the day, from Zane, and Zane headed off to the shower.

“Could you diaper me please?” Austin came into the bedroom and asked Damian.

“No, not this time kiddo. You've gotten to wear diapers more than normal today and yesterday, don't push your luck. You know the reason that it's not good to wear diapers all the time, and even though I like them about as much as you do, I wouldn't wear them all the time if I didn't need to. You need to trust me on this one, okay.”

“I know, but I just miss them when I haven't got one on.”

“I know how you feel, truly I do. Now, no wetting your pants either, just so that you can get put into a diaper.”

“What if I like wetting my pants though?”

“Well, now that you shouldn't really do, because it makes a mess everywhere. Although I did it a few times as well when I was younger, just because I liked it a bit as well. I went out into the woods and played and peed, peed and played, and then went home and got changed. Thankfully no one ever caught me when I did that, but you never know, and you wouldn't want to get teased. Granted, you're still more than young enough that most kids wouldn't tease you for something like that, but some will.”

“You liked doing it too, cool.” Austin brightened right up.

“Yes, but I was lucky that my old house backed onto a forest, and there was almost never anyone there, you couldn't go somewhere like that and be private enough to enjoy it without being caught.”

“Oh, I guess you're right. That sucks though.”

“I know, but you'll survive.” Damian smiled warmly to the little boy that was so much like he had been.

Zane came back in only seconds later, still drying off, and still almost hard from his shower. Likely he got hard while he was cleaning his groin, and it just had not gone completely down yet. Austin sure did enjoy looking at it, until Damian gave him a nudge and a shake of his head. Austin was told to go get dressed, and Zane finished drying off and got dressed as well.

“So, what should we do until you go home?”

“Not a clue, but I need to be home before lunch to get Dominic down for a good nap in his own bed, because he'll need it. He doesn't sleep nearly as well in the playpen.”

“Yeah, he woke up twice last night, and he doesn't seem to nap near as long in it either, not to mention that he hardly got a nap yesterday.”

“Exactly.”

“So, the question still remains though, what should we do for the next couple hours before you head home?”

“No clue. We could probably just go outside and play ball or something though.”

“Sounds good to me, and I bet the brat won't mind either.”

“Probably, but speaking of the brat, he asked me to diaper him again today, but I told him no and the reasons why. I also told him not to wet his pants to try and get put into diapers, and he told me that he likes wetting his pants. So be warned, some of his accidents won't just be accidents.”

“I sorta knew that already, because I saw him do it a couple times, where he'd get the look that he needs to pee, and then stop, look down at his pants while he was standing or sitting, and then just let it flow. He sighed and smiled each time I saw him do it, and then he would just sit down and play or do whatever for as long as he could. Usually it was when mom would find that he'd wet his pants again and make him go change. I just left him to enjoy it. I sorta remember what it was like, and I sorta liked it too.” Zane blushed lightly.

“Same here. I think a good many boys enjoy it a bit more than their moms would like to think they do. I used to go into the woods behind my house and play and pee out there, I'd soak my pants, and then when I was ready, I just snuck right back into my house and changed. I didn't do it often, because I was afraid of getting caught, but it was usually empty back there, so it was pretty safe.”

“That sounds like fun.”

“It was.” Damian smiled.

“Hi guys, what we doing today?” Austin asked as he bounced back into the room.

“We're gonna tie you up so that you can't follow us, gag your mouth so that we don't have to hear you, throw you into a closet so we don't have to see you, and then we're gonna go do something really fun.” Zane grinned evilly at his little brother.

“Why, I didn't do nothing wrong?” Austin asked with big eyes.

“Just because I'm a big mean brother, and it'd be fun to do.” Zane grinned again.

“You're funny.” Austin giggled, knowing his brother was teasing him now.

“Who says I was being funny?”

“You wouldn't do that to me.”

“Yeah, mostly because if I did, mommy would find out and beat me senseless.”

“Oh.” Austin said, not sure if that was a good thing for him or not.

The two older boys laughed at Austin and finished getting ready to go, and as soon as they were, they headed outside to play. They ended up playing outside right up until the time that Damian figured that he and Dominic should be heading home, so they all went inside, he packed up his things, and then Zane and Austin walked him home. Zane snuck inside for a moment to give his boyfriend a kiss goodbye, and then with goodbyes, he and Austin headed home.

“Hey baby, how was your weekend?”

“Pretty good, and yours?”

“Pretty quiet actually. I had no clue what to do with myself, I was bored to tears without you two here, so all I ended up doing was cleaning up and doing yard work.”

“Why not go out and meet someone, have a date? You know I won't mind.”

“As much as I appreciate that baby, I'm not sure I'll ever be ready to date again. I mean, look how many years it's been already, and I still don't have the urge to date. Sure, I've had a few one night stands here and there, and I'll probably continue to do so when and if the occasion presents itself, but to actually date someone, no, I don't think so.”

“You're such a slut.” Damian giggled.

“You're only jealous.”

“Yeah, right. I have a boyfriend, thank you very much, I don't need to go out and sleep around like you do.” Damian snorted.

“Yeah, sleep around. It's been what, five or six in thirteen years, I hardly think that constitutes sleeping around.” Matt laughed.

“Jeez, has it only been that many times? Good grief, I've had sex more often than you have in the past year than you have in thirteen. No wonder you're so uptight.” Damian laughed.

“And you call me a slut!” Matt laughed as well. “I'm not uptight though, am I, if I am, just tell me so that I don't take it out on you?”

“No, occasionally I can tell you need to go out and have some fun, but that usually coincides with the time you go and find yourself a hot date for a night or two, and then you're fine again.”

“Oh, okay. So, what did you boys get up to then?”

“Not a whole lot really, just played a lot, but we did go to an outdoor show yesterday that was pretty cool.”

“Oh, I heard about that and thought about going. I wish you had have called me and told me you were going, I would've gone with you.”

“Sorry, never thought of it.”

“That's okay. It looks like you better get Dominic fed and into bed, he's starting to yawn quite a bit there.”

“Oh yeah, I knew he was getting hungry before we left, but I wanted to get him home first.”

“You go get him changed, and you should probably change as well, you both look wet, and I'll get his bottle ready while I'm getting our lunch ready.”

“Thanks daddy, that'd be great.” Damian smiled warmly and scooped Dominic from his seat and headed upstairs to get them both changed.

He got Dominic ready first, and then changed his diaper afterward, opting of course to just stay naked other than his diaper, as he always preferred to do when home. As soon as he made it to the kitchen, he grabbed the bottle that was perfectly warmed and started feeding Dominic right away. With a couple satisfied belches from him, Damian took Dominic upstairs and got him into his bed, where he fell asleep quickly. Damian then went downstairs and joined his dad for lunch.

For the rest of the day, they sat around and just enjoyed being together. When Tuesday came, Matt went to work as normal, and then Zane and Austin came by in the morning not long after to spend the day again. They were all patiently awaiting the arrival of the pool and hot tub, and they were not disappointed either. The delivery men asked where it was to be set up, so the boys took them out back and showed them where, so they started bringing it out back to set up. It took only an hour for the guys to set the two items up and get them hooked up to power, and then they were gone, handing Damian the instructions to do what he needed to do now.

“Wow, this is so awesome, I can't wait until they're ready to go so that we can enjoy them.” Damian grinned brightly.

“Same here. I just hope your dad doesn't freak out on you when he sees this.”

“I'm sure he won't. Come on, let's grab the hoses and get them both filling up at the same time.” Damian said.

The two bigger boys grabbed the hoses from the shed while Austin stayed and made funny faces at Dominic. As soon as they were both back, the multi outlet diverter was attached, the hoses attached to that, and then the hoses were each run to the pool and the hot tub and both turned on. The hot tub, being smaller, would fill up faster, and then that hose would be put in the pool as well. As they were waiting, Damian grabbed the manuals and sat down in one of the deck chairs and started reading. Zane and Austin played with Dominic to keep themselves busy and keep Dominic entertained while Damian did this.

“Well, that seems easy enough.” Damian said as he finished the last of the reading.

“Wow, that was fast. How did you read both manuals so fast like that?” Zane asked in amazement.

“I just read really fast is all.” Damian shrugged.

“I'll say. So, what do you have to do then?”

“Not much, fill them up, turn on the systems, add the salt, and then just go from there and check once every few days after the first setup is checked. Could you grab me that box though please, so that I can make sure I have all that I need?”

“Wow, that does sound easy.” Zane said, as he grabbed the box and passed it over.

Damian went through the contents and found everything that he needed. He decided to add the salt to the water right away, so he poured each of the bags into the pool and hot tub. He then decided to just quickly check the water as it was, just to see if it was too soft or too hard, or too acidic, so that he knew if he would need to add anything later. Zane watched curiously as Damian did all this, Damian having to check the book a couple times to see if he was doing it correctly, and he found that the water was probably perfect as is, but he would check it once they were all full and running just to be sure.

“Well, that's all good, so now all we have to do is wait for them to fill up and then we're all good.” Damian smiled.

“Cool. Will we be able to use them tomorrow you think?” Zane asked and Austin nodded his head in agreement right away.

“Pool, possibly yes, but it might still be cool, but the hot tub will probably take more than a day to heat all the way up, not too sure though. Neither are huge, so it's hard to say.”

“Cool. When can you turn the pumps and heaters on then?”

“Pretty much as soon as the water is higher than the intakes. That won't be for a while though, since the intakes are near the top. The pool probably won't be full until tonight I imagine.”

“Oh, that's too bad, because you could get them started on heating right away, but I guess you can't then.”

“No, but that's okay.”

For the rest of the day, they pretty much stayed right in the back yard, playing. They checked on the water levels often, and the pool was rising very slowly, whereas the hot tub was full in only a couple hours. The pump and heater were turned on, and the cover attached firmly so that it could start heating up properly. With the other hose now added to the pool, Damian was hopeful that it would be full by dinner time, but it was not even at the half way point yet, so he was not too sure about that one. They went in for lunch as soon as the hot tub was full and Dominic was put down for his nap. The boys went back outside again and continued playing. Zane and Austin headed home at their normal time, and Matt was home a few minutes later than normal, Damian already had dinner ready and waiting.

“Sorry I was late baby, my last client wouldn't let me go I swear.”

“That's okay daddy. Dinner is ready now, so go ahead and eat, and then I have a surprise for you.”

“Okay baby, that sounds good, thanks.” Matt said, not even worrying about the surprise, because he knew he would find out very soon anyway.

They sat down and enjoyed their meal, as usual, chatting to each other about their day, but Damian of course said nothing of the surprise that awaited them. As soon as dinner was done, Damian quickly cleaned it up.

“Okay, come see the surprise daddy.” Damian said excitedly, but more than a little nervously as well.

“Okay, lead the way.”

Damian took Matt out the back door, and Matt saw it immediately, since it was more than just a bit difficult to miss.

“Damian, please tell me you didn't buy a pool and hot tub?” Matt asked edgily.

“Okay, I won't tell you that, but we have one now.” Damian smiled shyly.

“You shouldn't have spent your money like that.”

“I know, but I wanted to do this for us and our friends. We'll really like them. Besides, I had lots of money to cover it, and I still have lots left for Dominic for anything that he'll need.”

“I would have bought them if you'd just asked!”

“Yeah, but you've bought so much, and you practically buy everything for Dominic, so it was the least I could do. It wasn't even a thousand dollars total for everything, so it was a great deal.”

“That is a great deal for sure, since they both look quite big. That however is not the point. That money is supposed to be for you to use for things you need.”

“I know, but I had more than I would need, and it was either spend some of it on something we could all enjoy, or transfer a bunch of it into my savings accounts. I won't need to worry about schooling, my school savings has more than enough money for me to go for twelve to fifteen years in it care of your expertise, and my other savings accounts are nearly as good. More money than you do, and I didn't want you to have to waste it on something like this, when I know you want to pay off the house as soon as possible.”

“Those are very valid points, and I thank you for thinking of me like that, but this type of thing is my responsibility.”

“Not really. It's as much for me as it is for you, so I felt that I didn't have to make you pay for it any more than I would HAVE to pay for it. Admit that it'll be nice and that you wouldn't want to spend that much for this stuff yet.”

“You're right, I wouldn't want to buy this right now, because there's more important things to buy first, and you're correct as well that it'll be nice to have this here, but that still doesn't make it okay to spend your money like that.”

“Yeah, I know. I knew you would say that too, and that's why I didn't ask you, because I knew you would try and come up with some argument as to why we shouldn't buy it, but it was something that I knew we both wanted, so I decided to just do it. These are really good ones too, there's next to no chemicals needed at all, they're both very energy efficient, and I got both of them for a very good deal.”

“You know me so well. So, why no chemicals, what about chlorine?”

“I do.” Damian grinned. “As for chemicals, they don't use chlorine, they use saltwater to keep the water clean. It's way better for our skin, cheaper to operate, and it's even better for the pool and hot tub walls as well. Apparently the chlorine wears away at them just as much as it does our skin, so they'll last longer because of it as well.”

“Oh. I've heard of that, but I had no idea you could get it on these things.”

“Yeah, you can, and that's just one of the reasons I decided to get them. The pool has dual heat, solar and electric, and the hot tub is just electric. The hot tub has the upgraded jet package, so it has some really nice massaging jets, as well as it's an upgraded pump, so it really pushes the water. The pool came with everything that we would need as well, including a locking top for security, same as the hot tub has, all the cleaners, and they're really good ones as well.”

“That's good to hear, we wouldn't want for someone to get in them accidentally, that's for sure.”

“That's why I went with that cover. The hot tub cover lock is an automatic feature, but I added it to the pool.”

“Well, I guess if it's already done and paid for, then I can't say much, but try not to do that again, okay. You really should save your money.”

“Thanks, and I know, but I have a lot saved already.”

“Yes, you do, but that doesn't mean that you need to spend it.” Matt grinned.

“How often do I even spend money, like honestly.”

“Less often than I do, and I rarely spend it, so I guess you deserved to buy something you liked.” Matt said after a moments thought.

“That was pretty much my reasoning as well. Lately I haven't spent a penny on me or you, every cent I've spent I think was for Dominic. While he needs a certain amount, I don't think he should be the only one to get anything. This'll do for quite a while though.”

“And that was how it was when you were younger as well and I had no real money to speak of. Every cent I spent was mostly on or for you. Our first few years were tough, even with my parents helping in little ways right up until they died, it was still tough at times. I'm glad that you don't have to worry about that too much, even though I do still help out a bit.”

“Yeah, I know, most parents would do the same thing.”

“Yes, that we would.”

For the rest of the evening, they sat around and watched TV, not really doing much at all. They went to bed at their normal time, and once again, Dominic did not wake during the night. It was still a rare treat for Damian to sleep through the night, but he could handle one time a night, which was Dominic's average. They all woke the next morning at their regular times, and every one of them was nearly leaking, Matt actually the closest this morning, usually it was a tossup between Damian and Dominic as to whom was closer to leaking, if one of them did not. They got their day started with a bath or a shower and a fresh diaper, all except Matt of course, and then went about their days. It was with no real surprise to hear the excited trampling of feet entering the house not ten minutes after Matt had left for work.

“Morning boys. How's it goin today?” Damian asked as both Zane and Austin came into the kitchen, where he was still sitting, sipping his green tea.

“Really good. How about you?” Zane sighed after he got his good morning kiss.

“Good to hear. Daddy almost won the who was closest to leaking contest this morning, other than that, Dominic and I've just been sitting here relaxing, waiting for you two to show up.”

“That's weird, your dad hardly ever nearly soaks his diapers during the night.”

“He does occasionally, in fact he went through a bad bout a couple years ago where he leaked almost every night for a week, and was still nearly saturating them for a week after, until his body got back to normal again. Even still we're not entirely sure what happened or why, even though the doctors did all the normal tests, and a few others as well for just in case of emergency type thing. Would either of you like some green tea, there's nearly a full pot left, and it's really good for you, and it makes you pee lots?” Damian grinned, knowing what he was doing.

“Okay.” They both said, Austin being louder, faster, and more enthusiastic with his response though.

Damian poured them each a cup of tea, it was still nice and hot, but would not be too hot for Austin. They all sat around the table and sipped their tea, each of them having another half cup to finish off the pot when they were done their first.

“Okay, now who wants to get a nice thick comfy diaper on and spend the day in the house.” Damian asked as soon as they were finished.

“Okay.” They both said, and this time it was Zane who said it first, the loudest, and the most enthusiastic.

“Come on then.” Damian smiled warmly, and he picked Dominic up from his chair and led the other two to his bedroom.

Once there, both boys wasted no time at all in getting themselves undressed and ready to get nice and thickly padded. Austin was first to get his diaper put on, and Damian diapered him up with a generous helping of diaper rash cream. Zane was next, and he too received the same treatment. He sighed clearly as soon as the diaper was pulled up and taped closed, and a second later it was clearly visible as to why he did so, because the front of his diaper took on a decidedly wet look. Both Damian and Austin grinned, and Austin too let go and wet his diaper, so that the other two were not the only ones.

“Much better.” Damian smiled.

“Yeah. So, have you gone out and checked the pool or hot tub yet?” Zane asked curiously.

“No, it's too early for that, and besides, do you see how I'm dressed?” Damian grinned.

“Who's to say you didn't throw on your robe and go out to see how they were coming along?” Zane pointed out smartly.

“While that may be true, I did not, but we can wait until later to check, until at least three, or whenever one of us gets way too close to leaking to hold off any longer.”

“Okay. Aren't you excited to see how it's coming though?”

“Sure, but I'm easily able to hold back my excitement and wait.”

“Not sure how. I'd have been out there as soon as I woke up to check it all out and see how it was doing. Hell, if I could, I would have been swimming by now.”

“Yeah, but you hardly have any patience, and besides, the water would still be freezing cold in the pool more than likely. It finally reached full by dinner time, so it's hardly had any time to warm up, and that much water is gonna take a while. The hot tub might be getting warm, but it probably won't be hot yet.” Damian pointed out.

“I know all that, but I would have at least been out there to check on them still, and if they were even remotely warm enough to use, I probably would have by now.”

“I bet, but we can wait. Today we get to be real lazy until later, then we can go out and check them out.” Damian smiled warmly.

So far Austin had barely said a word, but he agreed with his older brother that he would have been out there and checking them out, because he wanted to right now, even though he was nice and thickly diapered. He didn't bother saying so though, because he knew that once Damian made up his mind, it was pointless to argue the point, he was slowly learning that. That and when he was told no, it was final, so he knew better than to argue with the older boys by now.

The boys went and spent the rest of the day playing and watching TV, just having a nice relaxing, fun filled inside day until almost three, when the first of them was very close to leaking, but the other two were very close behind him, and that had been Austin.

“Well, I guess we can go get out of our soaked diapers and go check out the pool and hot tub now.” Damian said happily.

“Yippee.” Austin giggled and took off upstairs.

“I think he's excited.” Zane laughed.

“Me too. Come on handsome, let's go.” Damian smiled back.

Dominic was having his afternoon nap, so it was perfect, they could easily go out and check the pool and hot tub out, and would not have to worry about Dominic getting too cold in the pool if it was not quite ready yet. All three boys stripped off their saturated diapers and cleaned themselves up with a few baby wipes, and then put on some shorts so that they could go outside.

They headed outside and the pool and hot tub covers were lifted off. A light steam rising off the hot tub told them all that the water was at least warm.

“Well, it looks hot.” Damian commented.

“Yeah. Wasn't there a thermometer in the pack of stuff you got with the pool and hot tub?” Zane asked curiously.

“No, actually, there wasn't. I'll have to buy a couple I think. It sure feels nice and warm though.” Damian said after sticking his hand in. The other two boys followed suit, and nodded their heads in agreement.

“Hmm, I coulda sworn I'd seen a couple, but maybe not. Let's test the pool now.”

“There were a couple floating turtles, I wasn't sure what they were for, so I put them back in the box. The pool looks nice though.”

“Oh you bonehead, those turtles were the thermometers.” Zane laughed.

“Really! I didn't see a thermometer on them, and why would they look like turtles?”

“They were on the bottoms of them, and they look like that to make them look nice.” Zane said, shaking his head.

“What!” Damian asked, confused as to why Zane was looking at him as if he were dense.

“You've never seen a pool thermometer that looks like a turtle or a duck before, really?

“No, never, why would I have. All I've ever been to was the local pool here and my last home, and they didn't have thermometers, so where else would I have seen one?”

“Oh, well I've seen them in the stores more than a few times. Heck even Austin had a smaller babyish looking turtle thermometer for his bath when he was a baby, so that mom could make sure the water wasn't too hot or cold.”

“I saw the ones for babies before, but I don't recall ever seeing the same things for pools.” Damian shrugged.

“Oh well. Not a big deal I suppose. The water feels good though, you figure we can chance going for a swim?”

“I should test the water again, just to be sure, but I think it'll be warm enough to go for a dip.”

“Okay, go ahead and test it, but you tested it yesterday while you were filling it, so I doubt that it'll have changed any.” Zane sighed exaggeratedly.

“I know, but I just want to be sure. I don't want any of us getting sick or a rash or something stupid like that because of bad water.”

“I know, I was just teasing you, and you should.”

Damian nodded and grabbed the testing stuff out of the box, found the turtles as well, and tossed them to Zane, who promptly threw one into each the pool and the hot tub. Damian tested the water quickly, remembering how to from the day before, and found that both were nearly perfect.

“They're not quite perfect, but pretty damn close. I think that it'll be good enough for swimming today, but I should add something to it, but I don't know which one to add, so I'll call after our swim.”

“Cool.” Both Zane and Austin said at the same time.

“Well, come on then, let's get the ladder set up, and then let's hop in. Oh crap, what about a life jacket for Austin?”

“I brought his with us this morning, but I forgot it by the door. You get the ladder and I'll get his vest.” Zane said, spinning on his feet and running back into the house as he was saying it.

Zane was back less than a minute later, holding the life jacket victoriously. He helped Austin into it, and then all three of them climbed the ladder and into the pool.

“Wow, this is so nice. It still needs to be a bit warmer yet, but this isn't too bad at all.” Damian said after a couple laps around the pool.

“Yeah. If it weren't for the fact that Dominic will need it a bit warmer, I'd say it was perfect just as is, because with as hot as it gets here sometimes, it'll feel nice to have such a cool pool. I'd say two degrees warmer would be perfect though.”

“That's what I was thinking too.” Damian smiled warmly, and they continued swimming.

Austin just had not stopped, he was laying on his back, trying to kick as best he could, but all he was doing was going in circles, but he was enjoying himself. Damian and Zane went back to swimming, and they swam for a while, just enjoying themselves. After only about half an hour, they decided to hop out and test out the hot tub. They covered the pool first and locked it back up, and then into the hot tub they hopped. A collective sigh rang out from all three of them as they slipped into the nice hot water.

“Wow, now this is nice.” Damian said a minute later.

“Yeah. It might be too hot for Dominic though.” Zane said.

“Probably not. He seems to prefer his baths a bit on the hot side, so he should be fine. Speaking of Dominic though, I hope he's not awake yet, I never thought to bring out the baby monitor.”

“I'm sure he's fine, and besides, he usually wakes up and just talks and coos gently to himself for a bit anyway, so even if he's awake, he won't mind I'm sure.”

“Yeah, but I don't like leaving him there for a long time if I don't have to.”

“I know.” Zane smiled warmly, and they sat back and relaxed for quite a while without even talking.

“Well, I think that that's enough for today, so let's say we head back in the house after getting this all closed up, and get changed.” Damian asked.

“Aw, do we haveta?” Austin pouted.

“Yes, we're going in, so that means you have to as well. So come on, before we decide to close you up in the hot tub as well.” Zane said evilly.

Austin just gulped, knowing that his brother would probably try it, and he hopped out with the older boys. Damian closed up the tub and locked it, and then they headed into the house to get dried off and changed. Dominic had not waken up yet, so that was good, it gave the boys the time that they needed to dry off and change. They dropped their shorts in the kitchen and dried off there, and then headed upstairs to get dressed again.

“Can you diaper me please?” Austin asked.

“Nope, sorry kiddo, we'll be heading home soon, so there's no point.” Zane broke the bad news to his brother, but wishing that he could as well.

“Aw nuts. I wish I could wear diapers all the time like Damian does.” Austin said with a cute little pout.

“Austin, don't wish for something until you fully understand what it is that you're asking. You know I wouldn't wear diapers full time unless I had to. You don't completely know how cruel other kids can be yet, but as you get older, if you wore diapers all the time, believe you me, they would pick on you endlessly, they would tease you, they would bully you, it wouldn't be nice at all.”

“I know how some kids are, but I wouldn't care, I'd do it.”

“I don't doubt that you think you could handle it, but within only a couple short years, it would get to be so bad, that you would break down, and something bad would happen. Trust me on this kiddo, no one wants to willingly put themselves into that sort of situation, and I don't think that you really want to, even to get to wear diapers. You know though, your mom is understanding, and if you sat down with her, both of you, and explained what you like, she would probably allow you to wear diapers while at home as well. That way you both get to wear diapers as often as possible, but won't have to wear them to school.” Damian pointed out softly.

“I did talk to her, she doesn't want me to wear diapers all the time, she says it isn't good for me.” Austin whined.

“When did you do that?” Zane asked curiously.

“This morning before you got up. I told mommy that I wanted to wear diapers all the time.”

“Oh, and how did she react to that?” Damian asked.

“I don't know, she wasn't mad or upset, I don't think.”

“No, I didn't think she would be. Why not ask again, but instead of asking to wear all the time, how about you ask to wear only while at home, or for car trips. You never know, maybe she'll say yes this time.”

“What if she says no though?”

“Yeah, but what if you don't ask and she would have said yes. You'll never know unless you ask, right?”

“I guess so.”

“It's true. There's Dominic, I better go get him, I'll be right back.” Damian said. He had just put on his diaper, so he was ready to go.

Damian took a few minutes, because he had to change Dominic's diaper as well, he was quite wet, and a bit messy. He came back into his bedroom where the boys had ended up during their talk, to find that both boys were dressed. He had thought that they would stay naked, or at least in their underwear, because they normally did one or the other until they had to go.

“Well baby, I think that we're gonna head home now. I have to get dinner going, and I know you have to as well.”

“Oh, I was wondering why you bothered to get dressed. Yeah, I should probably get dinner going as well. Well, bye bye baby, love you.” Damian said as he leaned in for a nice tender kiss. Austin just stood there and watched the boys kiss.

It was less than two minutes after the kiss broke that Austin and Zane were gone for the night. Damian went down and made dinner, like he said he would, and then sat down to eat as soon as Matt got home. They sat around and did nothing much for the rest of the night.

It took almost three weeks for the test results to come back, and Damian was ecstatic to find that he had nearly aced the tests, but that was nothing in comparison to how Zane and Matt both reacted when they found out. Zane dragged him to his bedroom for a celebratory love making. Dominic had been in bed, and Austin was at home with his mom. They made love to each other for a little more than an hour.

Zane had started doing his home schooling a couple weeks previous, pretty much as soon as the papers and all the information came, and the start of grade one also came for Austin. His first week he found tough, but he was enjoying himself as well. Austin had gone home and asked his mommy as soon as she got home if he could wear diapers all the time at home, and she relented, especially after talking to him about it, and allowed him to wear pretty much any time he wanted, except at school. Zane ended up screwing up his courage by the end of that very same night, and asked if he could as well. Julia only laughed and said she wondered how long it would take him to work up enough courage to ask, and she allowed it. Both boys ended up wearing pretty much all day every day after that. The only exception was when Austin was at school. Zane though got to wear all day every day, because he did not have to go to school.

Dominic was growing so rapidly, that it was actually startling Damian. Dominic was not even a year old when he started walking, his first word, daddy, came not long after. He had started crawling at only five months, so Damian knew he was a determined little guy. Damian cried his eyes out the day that Dominic went to preschool, was only just a little better the day he went to kindergarten, but was so proud of his little guy, he was so smart as well. Damian also entered university that same year, on reduced courses so that he could still care for Dominic, but Zane was also able to watch him a great deal of the time, because he was not in school at that time. Zane had finished his high school a full year early, and decided to take a couple years before going to university as well, because he was not sure what he wanted to do yet.

Damian's bladder never did get better, Zane ended up losing function of his, because he wore diapers too often, and Austin ended up wearing diapers full time as well, and he never once got teased for it at school. Even though he wore diapers, and nearly everyone knew it, he never let it bother him, he was quite the popular young man. He was also quite the looker, looking much like his big brother had at the same age. Although he had all the girls wanting him, he never stopped wanting boys. None of them were surprised to hear of his exploits with the other boys from his class, but none of the boys were gay, or at least did not think they were, and although it was fun to play, it was not what they truly wanted.

Damian was feeling that by the time that Dominic was five, that he was going to turn out gay as well, so it was with no small amount of shock to him or Zane to find Dominic with his first little boy crush, sucking each others cute little dinkies. Dominic was one of the unfortunate few that never was able to control his bladder, so he ended up wearing diapers full time as well, and he was never teased at school either. Most of that though was because Austin stuck up for him a great deal, they had become great friends.

Once again, it came as no surprise that one night, Dominic and Austin decided to have a sleepover together, they were staying in Dominic's room, that Damian and Zane caught the two of them making quite passionate love to each other. Damian was not upset, in fact he was quite happy for his little boy, and the boy who was pretty much his little brother. He knew the two boys loved each other, Austin had always loved Dominic, so now they were little boy lovers.

Damian finished school two years early, and did his residency to become a pediatric surgeon, Zane finished school the year after with a degree in child psychology, and they rented an office building and worked out of the same office together.

Damian and Zane got married in a simple ceremony on Damian's twenty first birthday, Dominic was just about eight now and was still together with Austin, they vowed that they too would one day get married. Matt and Julie, neither one of them ended up ever getting remarried, they had dates here and there, but never together as the boys had suggested once, they had become friends, and that was all they wanted and needed, so the boys left it at that.

Dominic and Austin did get married, they got married the year after Dominic graduated university to become a doctor as well. Dominic and Austin wanted kids, but knew full well that they would never get a girl pregnant, so they adopted. They ended up taking four boys, all with bladder conditions, so that they had families who understood them completely and totally. Damian and Zane had talked about adopting a child or two after they got married, but felt that they did not want or really need another child, not when they had everything that they ever really wanted or needed in their lives.

This story belongs to Erich, please do not post anywhere without asking me first, thanks.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..