Jump to content

Johnny Breeze & Me

   (2 reviews)
Genres: Romance
Sub-genres: General Romance

Jason Richardson has decided to make a major change in his professional life--a change that takes him to Austin, Texas. The first person he meets when he gets his luggage off the airport carousel is the handsome Johnny Breeze.

The two of them change more lives than they could ever imagine, but nothing can compare to the events that take them places they never imagined possible.

There is a lot of comedy, drama, and passion. Something for everyone!

I've had several requests to re-post the first story I ever wrote for GA. I had to pull it a while back as it was published as a Kindle e-book. I honestly believe I'd get more readers if I brought it back. I wanted to bring it back so those of you who didn't catch it the first time can see what started this whole crazy thing I love doing!

In addition to a great deal of romance, some chapters will contain violence, life and death experiences, and an occasional celebrity. While the characters in this story do not use condoms or practice safe sex, that is no reason for you not to! This is a fantasy, a world without STD’s!
If you've read it before, give it another shot! It holds up pretty good!
Geoff

Copyright © 2020 FlyOnTheWall; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (4 members)

  • Action Packed 2
  • Addictive/Pacing 4
  • Characters 3
  • Chills 1
  • Cliffhanger 2
  • Compelling 1
  • Feel-Good 1
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 2
  • Tearjerker 4
  • Unique 2
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

mate

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

You won't leave this beautiful love story until you have read to the end and used some tissues. Story is well written and the characters  are touching your soul. And enough action and drama included.

Thank you FlyOnTheWall for re-introducing this novel here!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much,  Mate! Your words mean so much to me! There will be a sequel coming up soon featuring Daniel. Hope you will like it as well!

  • Love 2
Link to review
Cane23

  

Great love story between Johnny, Native American, technician in theatre and Jason, conductor and musician. They fight some obstacles, strange intrude of their privacy, homophobia and custody over child but, they win all the battles becoming stronger and more in love. In a meantime, they become patrons and guardians of “lost” boys, some abandoned by their family, some fighting in cruel artistic world… Actually, Johnny and Jason form their own “village” where they can freely share their love and passion with others.

For the good erotica lovers this is a perfect story. You will find some of the hottest sex scenes ever written here at GA in it. There is something for everyone – couples, threesoms, double penetration, endowed males, orgies…

Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..