Jump to content

The Barnstable Chronicles: Charlie Danner Finds His Way 2. The Barnstable Chronicles

   (2 reviews)

Charlie Danner Finds His Way is a spinoff of Stitcher, my most recent story. Charlie is a secondary character in that story but quickly became a favorite of my readers. While you don't have to read Stitcher to become fully engaged in Charlie's story, it would be helpful as there will be many connections made between the two stories. Charlie is a special guy. I fell in love with him, too!

Enjoy the story and please leave comments when you finish a chapter. Those comments are so much more than ego boosts - they actually help me decide in the direction I take the story!

Enjoy!!

Charlie Danner is that boy you saw in high school. You probably didn't know him. You definitely didn't know anything about him. Charlie was short, skinny, and was usually seen wearing black clothing. When he was seen with anyone else, it was almost always his best friend Liz. Charlie had a talent that even he wasn't aware of. People you would least expect would find themselves opening up and being attracted to Charlie Danner. Our story opens with the first of those unlikely people.
Copyright © 2017 FlyOnTheWall; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (2 members)

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 2
  • Characters 2
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 2
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

pvtguy

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Charlie Danner is definitely one special young man.  In this volume, we follow him him from a shy teen to a fully confident young man who, through his naturally warm and welcoming personality, finds the love of his life, marriage and, through a tragic scenario, a very special son!  This story continues the excellent writing of Geoff Chassen.  It pulls in the reader as though right there in every scene!

  • Love 3
Link to review
haines87

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What can I say? Other than this was a great book. It has moments of happy tears sad tears. I just fell in love with the characters of this book. It's that simple. It's a must read!.

  • Love 3
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..