Jump to content

The Curse of Being Beautiful

   (2 reviews)

A young boy aborts school and walks away from home, fed up with his almost perpetually drunk father and his almost always hysterical mother. He goes to Prague but, being without qualifications, he finds life hard there. His only asset is his astounding, even stunning beauty. But is that a blessing…or is it a curse?

Dedicated to those beautiful boys, who suffer, so that we can have some “fun”.

Contains erotic scenes
©Copyright 2022, Georgie D'Hainaut; All Rights Reserved eserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

drsawzall

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

A sobering realistic look and fresh take, at life behind the scenes in the porn industry that cares little, for those behind the cameras once the sell by date has come.

How unprepared these 'actors' are for life no longer behind the cameras, the struggles they face in a world that can't see or accept the boys behind the moniker.

While a bit lengthy, it is worth the time to read.

Response from the author:

Hi there,

Many thanks for your very positive review and the 5 stars. A few facts: the mentioned "Group of 25" is factual, as became clear to me from a report if the UCLA on the subject, a fact that shocked me. 

Life in front of the camera became vivid after a lengthy interview with a former twink star here in Europe, so that is also rather factual. 

The rest of the story is fictitious and is formed around the facts. But the sudden twist in the story was caused by a coincidence that happened to me while researching for this story.

Yes, I'm aware the story is long, but I choose to put it on line in one go so that readers would read the whole story. When stories are cut in chapters the 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc chapters tend to be read less as the very first. And since I love to develop the characters story can become quiet long with me.

Love

Georgie D'Hainaut

Link to review
pvtguy

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

At once raw yet very touching, this is a story that reflects the journey of a young boy as he tries to live on his own and being lured into the porn industry.  He learns the hard lesson that people can't separate the actor from the person, thus experiencing a severe degree of loneliness.  For him, there is redemption, fortunately.  It is an excellent read!

Response from the author:

Thank you...I was already impressed with 5 stars but especially the text humbled me. It made me actually blush😊

Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..