Jump to content
    Grumpy Bear
  • Author
  • 4,828 Words
  • 2,028 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Arctic Roots - 19. A Voice from the Past

The bears never did get their tour of Anchorage together, choosing instead to spend their last day in the city in their hotel suite, making love all day and ordering room service.

They ordered enough food at dinnertime to feed a small football team, and it was delivered to their room by none other than Logan, fresh off his shift and eager for one more night of play with the bears he admired.

“Welcome back, Pup,” Axel said with a grin as he let the energetic wolf wheel in the cart laden with their dinner order. The bears were just wearing the thick, fluffy white robes embroidered with the hotel logo and nothing else.

“You don’t mind if we eat first, do you?” Axel asked, “We’ve been at it like newlyweds all day, and we’ve worked up quite an appetite.”

Logan paused to admire the etched padlocks around the bears’ necks and Adam’s new tattoo reverently.

“You have chosen to commit to each other as Life Mates?” he asked, “That’s so wonderful! I’m very happy for you!”

Logan quickly set up the dining table in their suite with a white tablecloth, set their places and laid out their dinner selections like a banquet. As they sat and began to eat, Logan blushed bashfully, and spoke.

“Would you mind terribly if I got started on our evening of playtime while you enjoy dinner?” he asked.

Adam and Axel looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders, not knowing what the wolf had in mind.

“Be our guest,” Adam replied, “Did you want to jerk off while we eat or something?”

“Or something,” Logan said, shedding his clothing and crawling underneath the table.

A few seconds later, Axel’s face melted into bliss as the wolf began giving him an expert blowjob.

Adam figured out what was happening right away and continued to eat his dinner while enjoying the show as his Papa growled sensually and made a variety of faces as Logan’s talented tongue did its job. Several minutes later, Axel let out a loud moan and banged his fist against the tabletop as he reached his climax.

Adam grinned and teased him a bit.

“Your steak is getting cold, Papa. Better eat up.”

But he couldn’t tease for long before the wolf’s hot mouth soon engulfed his own manhood under the table, and Axel was treated to the same show of watching his Cub’s face contort in pleasure while he enjoyed his meal.

Axel was just savoring his last bite of porterhouse steak and baked potato when Adam cried out and filled the wolf’s maw with his seed.

Logan extracted himself from under the table and stood naked, looking sensually at the two bears.

“Shall I go to the bedroom and prepare your dessert?” he asked.

Axel and Adam both stood and moved toward the wolf aggressively with big grins on their faces.

“Whatever it is, I hope it has a creamy center,” Axel replied.

All three dove onto the bed, and as Adam proceeded to suck the wolf’s long cock, Axel buried his face between Logan’s soft round cheeks, using his tongue to give the young pup pleasure this time by licking hungrily at his puckered hole.

Axel rimmed the wolf with gusto, and Logan moaned with ecstasy, holding onto Adam’s head as it bobbed on his long tool. Soon the wolf cried out with a loud howl and filled Adam’s mouth with his load while Axel’s long bear tongue tickled his hole.

Logan collapsed on the bed, panting heavily.

“Gods,” he said in between breaths, “You two are amazing.”

“The night is still young, Pup,” Axel replied, smiling at the wolf and stroking his cub’s thick cock, “We’ll make this a night none of us will ever forget.”

****

The next morning, all three shared a shower and one last round of play before it was time for Logan to go back to work and for the bears to check out. They exchanged phone numbers and email addresses so that they could stay in touch, and Logan suggested that he would try to find an excuse to tag along with his father during the summer full Council session in Calgary.

The bears caught a cab to the dock and found the ship carrying their truck already moored and waiting for them. A crewman drove it from the container area across the temporary bridge to the dock and then handed the keys back over to Axel.

“That’s a mighty fine ride,” he said, admiring the Mercedes 4x4.

“Thanks,” Axel replied. “The more I drive it, the more I love it.”

The pair got in the truck and punched in the address for the NALC Headquarters in Calgary. It would be a 36-hour drive, but the bears were feeling relaxed and happy and not especially in a hurry.

They made the most of the last days of their mini vacation, taking time to stop often to eat or enjoy a scenic view, or to sneak off in their bear forms for a sex-break after making sure no pesky humans were lurking about with cameras.

In many ways, it was the bears’ honeymoon, and they made the most of the trip, taking four days to get back to the Lycan Council Headquarters in Calgary.

When they pulled up in front, a team of wolves met them and began unloading their bags and equipment. As they were whisked inside by the attentive staff, Axel looked back at the truck he’d come to enjoy driving, wondering what would happen to it now that their expedition was over.

It was only the early afternoon when they arrived, so they went back to their apartment to shower and relax.

Adam had finished his shower first and was drying off in his bathrobe when there was a knock at the door. Since Axel was still in the bathroom, he walked over to answer it. It was Chad, the Supreme Alpha’s Beta wolf. Adam remembered the night they’d shared a month earlier before their expedition had started, and it seemed like a lifetime ago.

“Chad,” Adam said, letting the wolf inside, “What brings you here?”

“The Supreme wants to invite you and Axel to have dinner with him tonight,” Chad replied, stepping close to Adam, “And I volunteered to tell you myself. He’s called a special Council meeting for tomorrow. All the other Councilmembers are back home with their packs, and there wasn’t time to bring everyone here, so it will just be Axel and the Alpha on stage with the rest of the Council attending by video. We’re expecting a crowd in the Gallery, however, since everyone wants to see the first contact with one of the Ancients.”

“I checked in with Grand-Papa yesterday afternoon,” Adam said, “He’s gotten his equipment all set up, he’s generating electricity and he’s online. Are you saying the Supreme Alpha wants him to do a live broadcast for the entire Council tomorrow?”

“Yes, he does,” Chad replied. “He’s hoping that the Ancient will be able to speak and have some wise words to bridge the eons from one generation to the next.”

“Fuck. I’d better give Grand-Papa a warning so that he can think of something appropriate to say,” Adam said. “He’s been alone for a long time, and he’s a little… rough around the edges.”

“Before you do that,” Chad said, stepping closer to Adam and reaching inside his robe to open it up, “I thought that maybe you and I could spend a little more time together before dinner.”

Adam’s robe dropped to the floor, and Chad looked at his tattoo and the chain and padlock around his neck.

“These are new. Silver…” he commented with a smirk, “Is that to protect you from the big, bad, werewolf when you got back?” He pushed Adam against the wall and kissed him roughly.

“The tattoo is a portrait of me and Papa from our trip,” Adam explained after Chad let him catch his breath, “And the chain and padlock are because Papa and I have made the commitment to each other to be Mates for life. Mine has Papa’s name engraved on it, and he has one locked around his neck engraved with mine.”

“Mates for life?” Chad asked, stepping away with disappointment in his voice, “I see. I’m sorry to have been so forward with you just now, Adam, I thought that maybe after our last encounter that there was a possibility that you and I…”

Chad trailed off and his cheeks flushed red with embarrassment, he turned to leave, but Adam grabbed him by the arm.

“Just because I am Mated to Axel doesn’t mean that we can’t enjoy each other’s company,” Adam said to the humiliated wolf.

“That’s right,” Axel said, walking out of the bathroom from his shower with a towel wrapped loosely around his waist. “In fact, we enjoyed the company of another young wolf in Anchorage just a few days ago. Sharing playmates only strengthens our bond.”

“Councilmember Axel!” Chad exclaimed in shock, “I didn’t mean to intrude.”

“Chad, what’s the matter?” Adam asked. “You weren’t this nervous the first time we were together.”

“Councilmember Axel is above my rank as a Beta,” Chad replied, looking down at the floor to avert his gaze from the nearly nude and wet werebear wrapped in a towel in front of him. “For me to be with him, it would be… unseemly.”

Unseemly!” Axel repeated with a barking laugh and a crooked grin. “Chad… Beta! Look at me!”

Chad’s head snapped up and he looked Axel in the eye for a brief second before glancing slightly down.

“I know that you’re attracted to my Cub,” Axel stated, “Are you attracted to me as well? If you are not, I would understand and I could leave the two of you to have some privacy, but if you are, there is no harm in the three of us enjoying some playtime together.”

Chad looked back up into Axel’s eyes again.

“I would like that very much, sir,” Chad replied. “You are clearly the Alpha here, so it would be my honor to spend time with you. With both of you.”

“That’s a good Pup,” Axel said, dropping his towel. “Why don’t we go to the bedroom and get comfortable?”

Axel set the pace with light foreplay and kissing before encouraging the Beta to mount his Cub. As Adam lay on his back on the bed, Chad placed the bear’s legs over his shoulders and pressed his long cock into Adam’s warm hole. As he began pumping in a slow but steady rhythm, Axel moved behind the wolf and began tonguing his ass.

“Oh!” Chad exclaimed in surprise as the big bear’s tongue invaded his puckered hole. “That feels so good. So nice.”

“I thought you’d like that,” Axel whispered seductively. “Our new wolf friend Logan in Anchorage liked it too.”

“Logan?” Chad asked in surprise, continuing to pump Adam’s warm hole, “Beta Hogan’s hot oldest pup? You dirty bears!”

Axel chuckled and then dove into Chad’s tight pucker with his tongue again.

After rimming Chad for a few minutes as the wolf pumped his Cub’s ass, Axel felt that he was slick and ready. He moved behind the wolf and pressed his own cock against Chad’s tight hole.

“Ah! Ow!” Chad cried as Axel’s thick length stretched him wider than he had ever been stretched before.

“Quiet, Pup,” Axel commanded. “Keep fucking my Cub, and you’ll be fucking yourself on my cock at the same time.”

Chad pumped his hips back and forth and experienced the sensation of Adam’s warm hole on his cock and Axel’s thick rod within his ass with each thrust. The sensations were overwhelming and soon he was bucking back and forth in a frenzy and tipping his head back in a ragged howl.

As he began shooting his load into Adam’s ass, Adam’s own cock erupted across their bellies and chests spraying them both with his sticky seed. Axel roared as the wolf’s ass muscles clamped down on his meat and he too shot his load deep within the Pup’s tail hole.

The three collapsed on the bed, panting, and smiling.

“I can’t believe I did that,” Chad said, slightly embarrassed again, “Two giant Kodiak bears at the same time. That was amazing.”

“I knew that you’d like it if you just gave it a chance,” Axel replied. “You are welcome to spend time alone with Adam whenever you would like, but I hope that you will consider playing with the both of us again sometime.”

“I was disappointed at first when I found out that the two of you had decided to be Life Mates,” Chad said, looking down again, “I was really hoping that there was a chance that Adam and I could become… more than just friends and playmates…

“But I really am happy for the two of you. Adam deserves to have the very best Mate, and there are no other bears on Earth that compare to you, Axel, sir.”

“Thank you, Chad,” Adam said, “I think you’ll find in the long run that being close friends with bears carries a lot of benefits!”

****

The next day’s Council special session didn’t begin until the afternoon, as there was only one item of business. When Adam had reached out to Matthias the evening before, he let the old bear know that the Supreme Alpha wanted him to make a statement to the assembled lycans of the continent, something to inspire the younger wolves, bears and boars, and to reinforce the importance of reclaiming the Ancients into modern society.

“Oh, so this wolf expects me to be Caesar and just pull a heartwarming speech out of my ass, does he?” Matthias grumbled, “I suppose that I’m expected to be sugary-sweet, dripping with love for all the young Cubs and Pups to make them feel good.”

“No, Grand-Papa,” Adam replied, “Be yourself, but try to tone down the cursing just a bit, for the sake of the really young wolf pups who I’m sure will be listening. You just need to tell them why you’ve agreed to come out of seclusion now, and why it is worthwhile to find the others that have disappeared over the centuries. Be honest, but don’t argue. You’re here to teach them, not to fuck them!”

Matthias glared through the camera for a few seconds before letting out a big belly laugh.

“Why can’t it be both?” He said, still chuckling, “Sometimes the best lessons are learned with a good fucking.”

“Grand-Papa!” Adam scolded.

“Fine, fine,” Matthias said. “I’ll be on my best behavior, and I’ll think of something wise to say that befits someone of my Ancient years.”

“That’s all I ask,” Adam replied. “I’ll give you a call tomorrow when the meeting starts. It should be about 11 am Alaska time. I’ll keep you on the line, and then I’ll tell you when your image and voice is going to be broadcast to the continent, live.”

Now, as Supreme Alpha Taylor and Axel took the stage, and Chad and Adam took their places at their backstage workstations, he had Matthias on standby, but patched-in so that he could both see and hear the beginning of the session.

The other twelve Councilmembers were displayed in a grid on the big screen which had been lowered onto the stage, and seeing everything in place, the Supreme Alpha called the special session to order.

“Last month,” Taylor began, “We discussed the need to begin a campaign to reconnect with the Lycans who have been lost to time. The Ancient ones.

“Every Alpha alive today and every member of this Council with the exception of Councilmember Ezekiel is less than one thousand years old. There was a time in the history of this world when the Lycans held a very different position. None of us today can know what that is like, but there are ones out there, in hiding, who remember.

“In the course of that discussion last month, it was revealed that Councilmember Axel’s own Papa was one of the Ancients, but it had been a quarter of a millennia since their last contact. Axel and his cub Adam were tasked with tracking down that Ancient known as Matthias, werebear of legend, and re-establish contact so that he may rejoin modern lycan society as we move forward into the future.

“At this time, I invite Councilmember Axel to report on his expedition. Axel?”

Axel cleared his throat and looked out at the crowd assembled in the Gallery.

“This was a journey of self-reflection as much as it was one of reconnecting with an Ancient bear from the past,” he said. “The Ancients are fundamentally different than modern lycans in many ways. When Matthias found me over three hundred years ago, he intended to live a life of solitude, interacting only with the native people who still revered the Bear Spirits in the old ways. He did not choose to become a Papa, rather the responsibility was thrust upon him when he encountered a lost kindred human.

“I will not say that his methods of rearing a Cub are ones that we would recognize or accept today. The world has moved on from the old ways, and that upbringing following my turning was difficult in many ways. It was the source of much trouble and heartache in my life and led me down many dark paths until I was finally able to join modern werebear society, become a Councilmember, and have a Cub of my own.

“However, through my recent interactions with Ezekiel, I understood the value that Matthias could bring to our culture now, at this turning point. Because of my history with him, it was not difficult to know where to find him, but his reclusiveness made the journey difficult. All that was required was to travel to the farthest reaches of the continent, were few men are able to step foot, and speak with the Native Americans who still dwell there. I knew that the Old Man would have revealed himself to them as a Bear Spirit, so my Cub and I did the same in order to gain their trust and lure him out of hiding.

“Now that I am older, and the naivete of my youth has been worn away by the years of turmoil, I was better able to relate to the Old Man, and convince him that his knowledge was needed, not just by a single native village, but by Were-kind everywhere. The hardest part was teaching a 4,000-year-old bear how to use an iPad, but that was my Cub’s job.”

Mild laughter ripped through the Gallery at that comment.

“So,” Axel concluded, “With all of that now said, my Cub… my Mate Adam and I would like to present Matthias, the first of the reclaimed Ancients, and hopefully not the last.”

With that cue, Adam nodded at Chad backstage. Chad released control of the big screen displaying all the remote Councilmembers to Adam, and he projected Matthias’s video feed to the Gallery for the first time.

“Okay, Grand-Papa,” Adam said to him privately, “You’re on.”

Matthias looked sternly at the camera for a moment and then began to speak.

“Greetings to the North American Lycan Council and to all Were-kind across the continent. My name is Matthias, and I was born in the year 1750 by the ancient record of counting the years, or what you would call 2133 BCE by today’s calculation of the Common Era.

I was born a human, as all bears are, but during an age when we still remembered the legends of when the Old Gods, jealous of one another, created the first lycans to protect the human villages who worshipped them. They did this because that worship by the humans was the only thing keeping the gods alive. If the followers of one jealous god were to wipe out all the human followers of another god, it might progress in this manner until only one all-powerful god remained, and none of the Old Gods wished to be erased from existence in that manner.

“For the Norse and Germanic peoples, the old god who later became known as Odin to the Vikings created the first werebears to protect and guide his worshippers from the followers of the others. He created the firstborn of the werebear breed and bestowed the gift of the Bear essence within the strongest and wisest human males of the tribes so that they may pass the Bear on to future generations, and the first werebears could select Cubs to carry on their task.

“In the south, the old god who later became known as Jupiter to the Romans and Zeus to the Greeks became jealous of Odin’s Bears, and so he created the firstborn of the werewolves. To grant his people an advantage, he also bestowed the gift of the Wolf essence within the strongest and wisest of the tribes, but he did not limit this to only the males. Male and female he created the werewolves, and they were fruitful and multiplied into armies of warriors who could battle the Bears for dominance.

“Hearing of these actions, the other gods across the Earth created their own spirit animals to protect their worshippers and try to ensure that they would endure. In Africa, AmenRa created the felines; the lions and cheetahs who would fight for and protect his people. In India, Shiva created the tigers, and in Japan, Amaterasu created the birds of prey, the crane, eagle and osprey.

“The first god to fall was that of central Europe. He created the wereboars as strong fighters to defend his worshippers, but they were caught in the middle of the battle between the Bears and Wolves, and their human followers were quickly wiped out. That old god was already dead and forgotten long before I was a Cub, and has been erased from history, without even a name to remember him by.

“When I was a human child, each village had only one or two bear protectors, which was usually an Elder bear and his Mate if he chose to have one. When a village became too large or too divided by pagan politics, a group of humans who wished to leave and form their own village would present the Elder bear with five young men who were hand-selected to be candidates for the new village protector.

“At the age of eighteen, I was chosen to be a candidate for a new colony, and four of my friends and I were lined up to be inspected by the Elder bear. After looking us over and smelling our scents to ensure that we were kindred, he selected me, and took me from my family to live with him and his Mate for two years in order to turn me and teach me the Bear ways. At the end of that two-year period, I was returned to my people, and I led two hundred men, women and children to a new land where we could live freely and worship Odin in our own way.

“In a way, you might say that we Lycans in that time did our jobs too well. We protected our human charges, and they thrived and prospered. As time went on, their numbers grew and they learned more things for themselves, relying on their protectors less and less. In the Norse and Germanic lands, we were eventually forgotten and relegated to mere folk tales told to children at bedtime, such as the one about the girl with golden hair, who finds the home of an Elder bear, his Mate and their Cub and proceeds to trespass upon them, eat their food, and sleep in their beds.”

Mild laughter ripped through the Gallery again. All in attendance were fully engrossed in the old Bear’s tale.

“In the same fashion, the werewolves were made obsolete by the growing armies of Romans and Greeks who no longer felt that they required wolf warriors to do their battles for them. The wolves fared even more poorly than the bears, as their legends and tales were twisted over the years until they became monsters of terror, said to be bloodthirsty killers during every full moon.

“Life was not the same after our purpose as protectors was taken away from us. My Mate and I lived in hiding but stayed in communication with the other bears we knew from our golden age. However, as the millennia wore on, our presence began to wear thin, like a shirt worn too many times to be of value any longer.

“The last true gathering and cooperation of lycans was during the war against the Viking dababbi, a thousand years ago. When my Mate was killed, I knew that I was worn so thin it was my time to fade from existence as well.

“To my surprise in recent weeks, I find that not only are lycans sill alive in this new age, but you are also thriving! You are still hidden from the human world, but you live by hiding in plain sight, blending in, and continuing to do the tasks for which you were made in secret. I am proud that my Cub has helped to bring the Bears into equal participation within the Lycan Council, and if you will have me, I would be proud to help guide all of you into the next era of Were-kind!”

As Matthias concluded his speech, the Gallery erupted in applause with all lycans on their feet. Adam allowed the Old Man to view the camera turned to the Gallery so that he could see the crowd’s reaction. Matthias smiled briefly and thanked them all for their kindness.

For the first time, Axel felt proud of his Papa, and was truly glad that he had made the effort to find him once again.

Adam felt proud of both his Papa and his Grand-Papa and vowed to himself that this would only be the first of many Ancients that he would bring back into the welcoming arms of modern lycan society.

****

Following the meeting, Axel, Adam, and Chad met in Supreme Alpha Taylor’s office once again.

“Axel, I’m very proud of what you’ve done so far for the Lycan Council,” Taylor said. “If there’s anything the Council can do to show our appreciation, please name it, and I will make it so.”

“Well, Alpha,” Axel replied, “It’s a long trip back home to Atikokan and I’m afraid that my Cub is out of the orpin rose root that calms him down enough to fly. Would it be possible…”

“Axel,” Taylor interrupted, “Would you like to keep the Mercedes 4x4?”

“Yes, please, Alpha,” Axel replied, trying to hide his excitement, “We’ve really grown to like that truck. I think it fits our rugged personality.”

“I agree,” Taylor said, “Plus, the wolves who worked on cleaning and detailing it after your trip have reported that they’re never going to be able to get the bear… scent out of the upholstery, so consider it yours!”

Axel grinned, knowing that bears and wolves barely tolerated each other’s scents even in the best of times, although there were a couple of wolf pups who were putting that theory to the test lately.

“If you don’t mind,” Taylor continued, “We’re going to leave the solar panels and Starlink dish in place on your truck. It has been brought to my attention that there may be a lost city in the jungles of Honduras that is home to a small pack of wolf and boar lycans who date back to the days of Spanish exploration in 1500. This aligns with a legend from lycan history that there were ancient, three-thousand-year-old were-kind among the crew during the voyages of Christopher Columbus, and that some may have chosen to remain behind in the New World. If this is true, we would greatly like to contact these wolves and boars and learn what they have been doing during the last five hundred years of North American settlement and how they have managed to remain hidden until now.

“Is that a job you and your Cub could take on as your next assignment?”

Axel looked over at Adam, and his Cub gave him a big grin and a wink.

“Give us a couple months back home in Atikokan to recharge, and then we can make the announcement and set out right after the summer full Council session. Deal?”

“Deal,” Supreme Alpha Taylor replied, standing, and taking Axel by the hand, “I can’t think of two lycans better suited to a life of adventure and exploration. You will make us all proud.”

“I’m already proud of my Mate,” Adam said, “Of all the Bears, he is truly the greatest, and my life with him will always be an adventure.”

Copyright © 2021 Grumpy Bear; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 19
  • Love 29
p style="text-align:center;"> Grumpy Bear's Werebear Tales
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

  1. Stories Discussion Forum

    This is the place to talk about stories from anyone but our Signature, Classic or Promising Authors. They have their own forum for that.
    No solicitation or commercial postings without prior approval.

    36.7k
    posts
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..