Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Moderate profanity and mild sexual scenes are contained within this novel. 

The Lad From Castlebay Down - 16. Only You Can Set My Heart On Fire

The day had come where I was unable to avoid certain members of my family anymore. Leah had been the most pressing after texting me several times to meet her somewhere to talk. My Sister mind you, had been much more straightforward, choosing not to speak to me at all. My mother? She just kept asking Troy's dad questions which he then told me about when the chance permitted. I even think they had exchanged e-mail addresses!

In the end, I had finally agreed after two days to meet up with Leah to take part in her favourite pastime called… talking. I shouldn't mock that actually, after all, I did have some explaining to do after pretty much wiping out our relationship in one single evening. But it all felt very messy as we hadn't actually broken up. The irritating part was I really wanted her to end it with me! But, instead, it was like she was hanging on to something that was way past being fixed. I mean, fuck, how broken can a relationship get when one half comes out as gay?

Troy had been very patient with me as well, which really helped. Plus, he'd been very clear about taking things slower, something which confused me a little. As much as I wanted to have sex with him, he decided that until I could sort my head out, I should sleep in the spare room. At the time, it bothered me he'd suggested it, but now, meh, maybe he was right. I guess he was right that things tended to be going too fast for me to handle at times. Sex is great, obviously, but sex is the easy part. I guess I really wanted to test myself with the question of, was I really ready to go straight into another relationship?

With a guy!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The noise of cutlery clanging on plates and a gentle hum of people talking were the only things to keep me from disappearing totally within my mind. I was sitting in a café window booth watching as the rain poured down outside. Leah and I had agreed to meet in this little place after searching for it on Google maps. The café which I found sat at the peak of the Castlebay Downhill. I chose it because… well, it was the only one I could find to have a conversation with Leah in. As I had walked up, I realised that I hadn't yet taken the time to explore any of the local area apart from the main road that ran parallel to the sea wall. It was actually a very picturesque village when you paid attention. Trouble was, pretty much since I arrived, other more pressing issues had been taking my attention.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a figure approaching stooped underneath an umbrella. It was Leah. Hearing the door open, I looked down at my cup of tepid tea and heaved a sigh. She walked over to me, looking quite depressed. Her face was wet, and I was trying to decide whether she had been crying or had been affected by the heavy rain outside.

I really wanted it to be the latter. I was done with dramas!

"Hey!" I said as she slid in opposite me, putting her clutch bag on the table next to the condiments.

"Hey, thanks for meeting with me," she said, pulling a tissue from her pocket and wiping her face. "It's awful out there."

"Yeah, it is. Uh, do you want something, a coffee perhaps?"

"That would be nice."

"Cool, wait a sec, I'll get someone over."

I caught the attention of the young waitress girl, who acknowledged me with a smile before walking over.

"Everything okay?" The waitress asked.

"Yeah, can I get a coffee, please?"

"Sure thing, I'll bring it over, give me just a minute."

"Thanks," I replied, smiling.

"Corbin, I-"

"Leah listen… oh, sorry you first."

"Erm, I've decided to head back to my Mum's."

"What today?"

"No, I'm gonna go on Saturday, it will be cheaper. I've told your mum and Zoe."

"Cool, okay, and when will you be back?"

Her face screwed up at my question. "What?"

"How long are you going for?"

"Corbin, I… for good."

"Oh."

"Oh? You mean that's a surprise to you?"

"Well, I guess I… well no, I suppose not. So what does this mean?"

"Mean?" Her eyes were now narrow and she was shaking her head. Why do women get so worked up over simple questions? I wondered.

"Yeah, as in you and me?"

"Corbin, am I talking to your twin or something? You have been sane these last few days, right? I mean, you do know what you've done, don't you?"

"Yes, of course, I'm just a little shocked, that's all."

Leah was just about to say something back when the young girl returned holding a large cup of steaming coffee.

"Here you go. Can I get you anything else?"

"No thanks."

The girl walked away with a smile leaving Leah to return her focus to me.

"Shocked? That I'm going?"

"I guess?"

"Do you want me to stay then?"

I went to open my mouth but paused for a moment. "I don't know."

"You don't know?" Her pitch increased. "Well, let me make it easy for you, Corbin. I am leaving Saturday, and I will not be coming back."

"And how do you feel about that?"

"How do I feel? What, that my boyfriend is gay?" I winced hearing her say that. "How do you think I feel? I feel gutted, alone, scared and angry."

"So we are finished then, as a couple?"

Leah just looked at me, and I watched as a tear fell over the top of her eyelid before running down her cheek. She then just nodded.

"You know, now I've accepted it; it's almost like a relief," she said, sniffing.

"How so?"

"Well, we haven't been getting on for a while, have we, and… and I always wondered why? I used to lay there at night wondering if it was me… if I could have said something differently or if I had become boring to you. But I feel pretty vindicated actually, knowing that this was your problem."

"I wish I had known sooner, but honest to God, I didn't. To me, it was a mystery too, Leah."

"D… do you love him?" She asked, looking away from me as if not wanting the answer, whatever it was.

"Leah, is that important?"

"Well, do you?"

I bit my bottom lip, briefly pausing. "Yeah… yeah, I think I do."

Leah heaved a sob, and fresh tears ran down her face. "But why?"

"I don't know, Leah. Why is the sky blue? It's something that just happened, and it came out of nowhere. So if you want me to tell you how and why I'm sorry, I can't because I don't know."

"I wish I'd never laid eyes on this fucking village! I was so looking forward to it, do you know that Corbin? I was hoping this was going to be our fresh start… a new beginning for us. But, instead, I'm sitting in a café hearing that you're in love with someone else."

"We don't know what would have happened if we'd just carried on back in the old town. I was miserable, Leah, if I'm honest."

"Thanks!"

"I'm sorry, but I was, and yeah, as you said, we now know it was not because of you; it was because of me. I was missing something in my life, Leah. It's hard for you to understand, I know."

"So why him?"

I shook my head and looked out of the window. "I don't know, I ask myself that question every day… every hour. He just… I dunno, he just makes things okay again."

"Have you both…"

"Why?"

"I wanna know!"

"Do you?"

"So you have?"

"No, not properly, I… I don't wanna talk about that anyway."

"You know that's what hurts the most. It's not so much finding out you're gay. It's the thought of him touching you, stroking you, seeing parts of you that only I've seen."

"Then don't think about it!"

"I can't help it. It's another boy Corbin, have you any idea how twisted that is for a girl to digest?"

"So you'd be happier if it was another girl in the village?"

"Maybe, I dunno!" Leah lowered her head and looked up at me, continuing in a low growl. "I just think of all the times we've had sex, and now all I see is him, naked, with his dick inside you!"

"LEAH!" I hissed, blushing like a traffic light of the red kind. "I haven't done anything like that!"

"Well, it's only a matter of time. It's what gay people do, right? So if this Troy is gay, then mark my words he's gonna be asking for that soon, and what are you gonna say?"

"Leah, I'm gay, and seriously, it's not an issue or something I have suddenly started thinking about, and I'm sure Troy feels the same. But, just because he's gay doesn't mean he wants or needs anal sex."

"Well, what else is there?"

I rolled my eyes. "Are we really having this conversation?"

"Sorry, I'm just… I don't know!"

"Look, I get how this had made you feel. I didn't set out to hurt anyone, not least of all you or my family. But Leah, I can't fight who I am. I can't pretend that my life before was fun or exciting because It wasn't. I was suffering mentally so much, and each day was a struggle. I don't wanna live like that anymore. I don't wanna lie to you or anyone and… and if that means I have to watch you walk away from me, then those are the consequences I face for happiness."

"Did I really make you that miserable?"

"No! I made myself that miserable. You were just the… the prism I concentrated it through to satisfy myself with an excuse. I was fighting something invisible, Leah. Can you imagine that? It's like you have this… this thing that wants to consume you. You think you're ready for it, but you can't see it, you can't smell it, and you can't taste it. You don't know why it's coming for you or why it has the power to make you feel the way you do. It's like you're standing in a pitch-black room trying to figure out just what the hell it is that's making you so utterly empty inside."

"And Troy fixes that?"

"In every way! I'm sorry, I know you don't wanna hear that."

"No, I don't, but part of the reason I wanted to talk to you is so I could understand a little better. I really want to hate you, Corbin. Hating you would make this easier, but I can't. I can't because I know how unhappy you've been, and I care for you that much. I want that to end. If it's Troy that can make you happy, then that's what I have to accept."

"You really mean that?"

"My heart is broken; of that, I'm certain because I love you so much, but my heart breaks seeing you sad just as much. I guess it's one of those things where I am caught between the devil and the deep blue sea."

I stretched my hand out and placed it on hers. "I dunno if this means anything, but I will miss you. I really wish things were different. In fact, I really wish we'd not got together, then I wouldn't have to put you through this."

"No, Corbin, I'm glad we had what we did," she replied, pulling her hand out from under mine. "I'm going now. I think we're both clear on everything. Speak to your mum and Sister Corbin. Stop avoiding people. It's just going to make things worse."

Her mood seemed to turn cold right at the last minute, and I wondered why. I watched her get up and walk out of the café without even stopping to look back. I was now alone again, alone watching the rainfall, along with the fact I was now technically single. That fact bothered me. Why? I didn't know. Sure, there was some relief a few loose ends had been tied up, but single? Me? How did that happen?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The rain had eased up by the time I got back to Troy's place. I texted him and told him I was there, and he'd agreed to meet me back at his house. After giving me a stern lecture about not giving him a reason to regret the decision, Jerry had kindly offered me a key. I wondered why he had. Did he think I was gonna steal things or make a mess? Either way, it was nice he trusted me, and maybe Troy had suggested he could.

Picking up my wet sneakers, I used some toilet paper to dry the soles before plodding upstairs to the spare room I'd been staying in. I felt good, free, relieved of the burden I'd had carried for so long. Yes, it was over between Leah and me, yes it was official, and yes I was happy… happy for her and myself. She was now just as free as I was, and I knew she would be happy once more someday.

Sitting down on the soft bed, I rested my elbows on my knees and ran my hands down my face, sighing. I was tired now, more mentally than physically, but either way, I took the opportunity to lie down and close my eyes.

No sooner had I done so I heard footsteps walking across the wood flooring downstairs before the stairs started creaking and whoever it was came up. I opened my eyes again and waited. Moments later, Troy appeared in the doorway, soaking wet.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, frowning.

"I live here!"

"Yeah, I know. I meant I didn't expect you to get back here so quickly."

"Hmm, suspicious, hiding a cute boy under that bed?"

I grinned. "Might be… anyway, seriously, I hope you didn't just drop everything just to come back here and see me?"

"Dad said it was okay; I'm going out on a catch later with two of the guys that will be working your mum's boat. So anyway, how did it go?"

I blew air through my lips. "It went okay, I guess. We both remained calm, but she did tell me she was leaving."

"Really? And how do you feel about that?"

"Sad, I guess. We were together a long time."

"Were? You mean…"

"Yep, we're officially finished. That part was actually hard to accept if I'm honest, Troy. Not because I still have feelings for her that way, but because since the age of fifteen, it's just been her and me, and I've never thought about being single before."

"Hey, I get it, but really Corbin, I have no right to have an opinion, do I?"

"Whatever, it's done now, and I feel better. So uh… now that I'm officially a single boy, how would you feel if I uh… asked you out?"

Troy shook his head. "Nope."

"Huh?"

"Why would you want to, Corbin?"

"Because I like you, and I wanna-"

"Then, like me, we don't have to announce our undying love for each other, and I certainly don't need a marriage proposal."

I tilted my head, eyes wide open. "Hey, what's got into you."

He turned away. "Nothing, it just doesn't feel right you ending it with her and then asking me straight out. It feels… it feels cheap, Corbin, like I don't matter… like I'm just a replacement!"

"Whoa! You know damn well that's not true."

"Do I?"

"Yes, and that really hurts to hear you say that."

"I'll go out with you when things are calmer… Jesus, the girl, ain't even left town yet, you wanna rub her face in it even more?"

I huffed like a spoilt brat. "Fine!"

"And you can cut that out. I ain't going out with a baby when the time comes."

I started to grin before we both burst out laughing and Troy jumped on the bed with me. We embraced in a long deep kiss putting to rest our little spat.

"Ewwww, you're all wet, and it's making me damp!" I said, pulling away.

"I don't think that's me, Corbin," Troy replied, squeezing my crotch. Yeah, what can I say? I was hard… he always made me hard!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Silence had taken over as we lay on the bed floating within our own thoughts while holding hands. It was then something came into my mind I had an urge to discuss.

"Hey, can I ask you something?"

Troy dropped his head to the side and looked at me. "Sure."

I propped myself up on my elbows. "How often do you think about anal sex?"

Troy's lips turned up until he was grinning widely. "Why?"

"Just curious."

"Hmm, well, not very often at all, I guess… where has that question come from?"

I scoffed. "It was Leah, actually. She said I should be worried because sooner or later, you're gonna ask to fuck me."

Troy's expression changed to one of seriousness. "Well, then Leah knows nothing about me. If and when we ever do, it will be when you're ready. And, if that day never comes, then it never comes… It's not important, Corbin."

I looked at him tilting my head. "Do… do you want to fuck me?"

My question made Troy blush, and a chuckle escaped his mouth. "Erm… well, I guess it would be the ultimate display of intimacy, but really, I'm not fussed."

"You're not fussed because you don't want to scare me off or because you're really not fussed."

"Wow, Corbin, these questions…."

"Sorry, I just wanna know where I stand."

"Jesus, erm, well, I'm not fussed because up until this point, I never thought about it all that much. I think that allowing me to be inside you would be the ultimate gift, but if you didn't, I wouldn't think any less of you… is that good enough?"

"Would you like me to fuck you?"

"Oh my God!"

"Please, just tell me."

"Again, if and when the time is right, then yeah, I would."

"Cool!" I said, dreamily nodding to myself.

Troy shook his head and laughed. "Any other questions?"

"Yeah, are you still going to boxing tonight?"

"I was planning to; why?"

"Just wondering."

"Do you wanna come and watch?"

"Something tells me that watching someone hit you would give me the urge to jump in the ring and beat the shit out of them. So I think I'll pass."

"Awww, that is so sweet! So what are you gonna do?"

"I thought about going to see my Sister and Mum."

"I think that's a good idea, but look, just be patient with them, yeah? It's great you've sorted things with Leah, but I think she was always going to be the easy one. Your Mom and Sister might not have the same outlook."

"I know… in fact, I already know it's going to be a shit visit. I'd just really like to clear the air, not to mention my conscience."

"I'm with you all the way beautiful, just try and stay calm."

"So uh, when do you have to go back to work?"

"Dad said I could take a couple of hours; why?"

I smirked. "I'm uh… feeling a little, well, you know?"

"Ahh, now that I can fix it."

Troy got up from the bed and was just about to take his winter coat off when I took hold of his wrist and looked into his eyes, wearing a serious expression.

"What is it? What's wrong?" he asked.

"I want to…."

"Want to what?"

"You know, experience it."

Troy frowned at me until suddenly the penny dropped. "Ooohhh, you mean you want me to…."

I nodded. "I mean, is that okay? You can say no if you want to, it's just, I-"

"No, it's fine, I really want to, I mean as long as you're ready and all. But I fear you might not be."

"I am… I want you so bad I ache. What erm… what do I have to do?"

"Well, uh, I remember my first time was easier if we start off with you on your side."

"Okay," I replied, starting to tremble with excitement and mild fear.

"I'll uh… I'll go get my lube. Corbin, are you sure you wanna do this?"

"I can see you fucking me in my mind, and it's making me so horny. Ever since I left the café, all I can see is you inside me… I really want you to, please Troy, I need this!"

Troy cleared his throat and nodded. My statement probably alarmed him, such as its desperate tone. But that's how it was. The more I looked at him, smelt him, spent time with him, the more I wanted this. I was a virgin, and that excited me.

"Does it excite you?"

"What?"

"The fact I'm a virgin?"

"Huh?"

"Sorry, I was just thinking aloud, really… but obviously I am, you know."

"You excite me, period"

With that comment, he left the room and returned moments later holding a large bottle of lubrication called Glide. Placing it down, we started removing our clothes until we were both standing facing each other naked. I stepped towards him and placed a long lingering kiss upon his lips before pulling away and smiling.

"So, uh… are you ready?" he asked. I could see him shaking as the anticipation started to build. My senses were on overload as I climbed onto the bed and watched him step towards me, my eyes fixed on his beautiful body. I swallowed hard, knowing that my journey of sexual discovery had just begun. This time there would be no interruptions, no issues or guilt. No, this time, I was going to experience all of him in the most complex way.

And I couldn't wait!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lay on my side with my eyes closed and felt Troy fumbling around on the bed, trying to get into some sort of position. My brain was alarmed at how fast this stage of our expressway relationship had approached. It was lightning fast, and right now, it was freaking me out how fast.

Should I have been surprised?

We'd been strangers not long ago… from strangers to gentle nods in the street… on to friends, to good friends to secret lovers and then finally to something more. I played out the journey repeatedly as I listened to him massaging lube onto his cock.

I'd asked him out, he'd said no. The same day, Leah had finished with me, and I'd said okay! The same day, the same day, the same day. What was I doing? Why was I doing this? Why did I ask him out? Why was I asking him to fuck me? Why was I asking anyone to fuck me… WHY?

I quickly got up off the bed, jumping over Troy and stood in the corner of the room trembling. I felt cheap, I felt lightheaded, I felt… WRONG! Troy must have been shocked as he lay there with his hard penis throbbing away just looking at me, complete with a screwed up face.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing… everything, I don't know, I'm not ready for this, I'm not ready for you, I can't… I can't be this person!"

"Okay, calm down and breathe," Troy said, slowly getting up from the bed like he was trying not to wake an imaginary person in the same sheets.

"I can't, I just saw it all… I just saw who I've become."

"And that's bad?"

"It's fucking scary; that's what it is. I'm straight, Troy; this should never have happened. I'm not cut out to be in a relationship with another guy! ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND ONLY JUST QUIT EACH OTHER TODAY!" I Screamed, totally freaked.

"Yes, and that's why I think you need time to get over that before we enter into anything." He replied, so calm, it was like I was talking to a fucking therapist.

"Yeah, yeah," I said, nodding like a busted robot. "But I dunno if I can… if I want to."

Troy viewed me with mild shock, which I saw he was trying to contain. "Corbin, stop fighting everything… stop fighting yourself!"

"I have to go; I need to leave," I rambled, going around the room picking up my clothes.

Troy quickly stepped over to me and grabbed my arms. "Oh no… oh no you don't, not this again. This time you are gonna stand here and explain to me what this is. I'm not gonna sit here and watch you walk out on me again when you decide to have a hissy fit."

"Hissy fit? Fuck off; this is my life, and it's going fucking warped."

"Oh, so being with me is warped?"

"I'm sorry, I really need to go!"

"Go where? Stop being a bonehead and sit your ass down before I put you on it!" He spat, almost angry. Troy… angry? Whatever his choice of words they snapped me into a shocked expression, and I froze on the spot.

"Did you just threaten to hit me?"

"Uh… yeah, I did!"

"You really just threatened to hit me, didn't you?"

"And what are you thinking about now?" Troy asked, raising a brow.

"You hitting me!" I replied sternly.

"Good, then at least it got you out of your stupor! Now sit down on that bed and listen!"

I dropped my clothes on the floor, took my naked body over to the bed, and did as I was asked.

"Sorry, I freaked out!" I mumbled, dropping my head.

"Firstly, there is nothing wrong with a guy liking another guy! Secondly, there is nothing wrong with YOU liking another guy. Thirdly, if you think being with me is warped, then fuck this whole thing and go because I am NOT gonna be that rollercoaster at the fairground you are too scared to get on but keep teasing that you might!"

"But I-"

"You want a few months to go find yourself, fine, you go, take a few months, take a year if you want to. I'll be here waiting, but I won't be fucked around Corbin, not again, not by you and not by anyone. If you ain't thinking straight, then let me set the pace! That way, things like this won't happen!"

"What do you mean?" I spat back.

"This, this whole 'having the most intimate sex on the planet' the same day you broke up with your girlfriend… did you really think that was a wise thing to do with all those emotions flying round in your head?"

"Well, why didn't you say anything?"

"Because you wanted it! The point is it would have never been something I would have asked you to do knowing you had been ending it with Leah. The fucking problems you are having, Corbin, are because you want everything to go in top gear all the time, and it's screwing you up! Why do you think I suggested staying in the spare room, huh?"

"I dunno!"

"Because you're moving too fast, I can see it a mile off. Granted, this is all new to you… hell, it's new to me too, and yeah, it's exciting and unexplored territory, but I'm scared what you will want tomorrow is what should be naturally happening in a year. So I'm trying to hold back, and you keep pushing on forward."

"That's bullshit!"

"Is it?"

"Yes, you've been just as eager to move things forward as much as I have!"

"No, Corbin, I've just been trying to hold you together while you sorted your head out. That's been my aim all along, and anything else has taken second place. I've watched time and again the way you deal with things… you see one issue, and you mask it with another because you think you're too weak to deal with it. Well, you're not, but yet I've watched you almost fall apart when something you don't understand lands on your doorstep. You can't stay haunted by yourself, and you can't run from your feelings. You can't run from them, Corbin, because they have limitless resources, and they will hunt you down… hunt you down until your mental reserves are gone. Of course, you'll keep trying to run, trying to figure yourself out, but in reality, who you are is already inside you, and if you stopped and rationalised that once in a while, you might not go off into fucking orbit every couple of days!"

"Okay, so-"

"I haven't finished talking yet!" he growled, making me feel like a little scared kid. "Corbin, I believe in you! I believe in you even if your Dad never did. Don't let him be an influence as to the person you think you should be. Just be the person you are."

"Believe in me? But why, I'm just too fucked up?"

"Why? Because I am falling in love with you, and I want whatever we have or will have to have, the best chance of success. But this way… your way, your speed, well, it's just proved what happens when I lose my footing and give in to your demands."

"What demands?"

"The demand where we almost ended up fucking on that bed three minutes after you suddenly decided you wanted us to be a couple!"

"Oh, fuck you… and you didn't want to?"

"Yes, of course, I did, but only because you asked for it. Left to me, we would have waited."

"I can't belie… you are fucking unreal, Troy! You are twisting this all-around to be my fault!"

Troy sighed and fell onto the bed next to me. "Corbin, it's no one's fault. This is not about fault. I'm just trying to make you understand that big stars burn fast and die young. There is no rush to destiny, no rush to be soul mates." His tone started to soften. "I wanna do this right. I wanna do right by you, for you… for us."

I swallowed hard and felt myself starting to relax. Troy was right. It was a stupor. Replaying my freak out session said to me I had overreacted.

"I'm sorry if the things I said hurt you; I just panicked for a second."

"They didn't hurt because I know you didn't mean them. But second-guessing when you are going to have another attack is becoming tiresome, and it makes me feel insecure."

"I know, I'm an idiot. Too much has happened, too fast. My feelings for you have overtaken my getting to know you, I get it."

"Well, I guess that's natural, I feel like that too, but I control it."

"I guess I saw you as my safety net I wanted to hold on to. All the bad things in my life were tantamount to falling down a well, and then suddenly, there were you, slowing my fall. I wanted to latch onto that as much as I could, and yeah, maybe my way of doing that was to rush through the relationship foreplay to the main event because I felt once I had you, you would always be there."

"And I am! Fuck Corbin, I am here to see you through this more than anything else. Not Because I wanna be your therapist or because I have a sick fetish for misery, but because at the end of all this… when you come out the other side, I wanna say to myself, and to others, that, LOOK, this is Corbin, he's my partner, HE knows who he is, he knows who he's with, and HE'S proud of it."

"And you think I don't already?"

"No, how can you with all that's been going on? How can you when you leap off your bed declaring you're straight and not cut out to be in a relationship with a guy."

"Hmm!"

"Hmm, indeed. Now, do you get me?"

"I guess. So uh… ever done make-up sex?" I asked, wearing a slight grin and trying to soften the mood.

Troy huffed and folded his arms, clearly useless at pretending to be angry, as I nibbled away on his ear. "Shut up; I'm not talking to you!"

"No, you were talking at me, but I needed it."

I slowly ran my index finger down Troy's back, making him shudder. His eyes closed, and the gentlest sigh escaped his soft pink lips as I looked at him sideways.

"I'm sorry," I whispered, letting my hand fall away.

"Don't stop. That feels good," he whispered back. This time I continued using more fingers and at the same time slowly moved my head round to his chest, starting to lick and nibble at his nipples between my teeth. His body trembled, and breathing laboured as I increased the passion upon him. Then, using a hand, I started to pull at the hair on his navel and his legs spread wide apart instinctively.

Meanwhile, as if in a trance, Troy placed his fingers around my throbbing dick and started to motion back and forward while I sucked away on both his pecks, eventually travelling up to his neck.

Owing to my excitement before, there must have been vast amounts of built-up pre-cum inside my shaft, which was now being gently pumped out as he wanked me off. I watched as it ran over his fingers like clear honey, instantly feeling turned on by what he could do to my sexual organ in such a short amount of time.

I moved up to his face and began assaulting his lips with mine, pushing my tongue deeper into his sweet-tasting mouth. He tasted so boyish, so clean, so warm. Every inch of him I wanted… I always wanted. Gone were the feelings of insecurity, the indecisiveness, the confusion. It had now been replaced with everything I wanted, everything I was missing and all that I could hope for as I could feel the most amazing handsome boy jerking my dick that so badly wanted to cum!

Troy's breathing was now hard, letting out short gasps and trying to stay calm so as not to let himself go over the edge. Yeah, I was now playing with his pulsating cock that was twitching every time I ran a finger over the back of his helmet, helped along by the clear liquid he'd started to secrete.

"I love you." I softly mumbled and immediately saw a smile start to form on his lips before being beaten back with a concentration that only came when sexually stimulated.

"And you do it so well," he whispered his reply, causing me to dive at his lips again.

His gentle whimpers were making me feel so good, and I knew that I had to taste the sweetest parts of him. I knew he was getting close… very close. I had deliberately got into a consistent rhythm, not changing anything. I found when jerking myself, this was the fastest way to climax, and I had a strong feeling the same effect was happening with Troy as his ass cheeks flexed and his legs twitched. Although I had never seen a Troygasm, I instinctively knew I had around a minute or so left before he blew his load. I wondered if he was gonna tell me like they do on porn films. I thought about him telling me, and it drove me wild as I played his fictional voice over and over in my head. Yeah, I wanted to know. I wanted to hear him say it through a strained voice as he shot his warm seed out into my mouth… my mouth which I planned to use to finish him off with. I almost came myself knowing that the only reason this boy was coming was because I'd made it happen with my actions. Now I wanted to make sure that he would remember his first nut with me, so I allowed my lips, warm and wet, to slide down to his smooth fat shaft, stopping just before my gagging point, while my hands ran circles on his inner thighs. Troy fell back entirely onto the bed and let out a groan as he started to thicken inside my throat. I then pulled away a little, letting his erection rest against my cheek. I decided to make him wait for it a little longer while I did some oral treatment on his suckable nut sack, which was baby soft, smooth and resting between his thighs.

Now, and only now, I was ready to deliver the final blow to his sexual staying power.

I moved my lips back to the very tip of his head and started a quick fast bobbing action up and down. Troy gasped in anticipation; his legs started squirming, twitching and shuddering along with more audible short sharp, heavy breaths. It told me that he couldn't take anymore.

"Oooh shit..." He moaned, and I took him all the way down to the base, gagging in the process, my inexperience showing. Then, just as the sensory overload got too much, he began humping into my face with more urgency, and moments later, I felt his whole body tense up, and his hardness expand in my mouth.

The shots were hard, persistent and forceful at the back of my throat. His penis was now pulsing and jerking wildly as I fought to keep him glued to the bed. He squeezed at the sheets with his hands, grunting loudly as I continued to lap up the spoils that were coating the inner sanctum of my mouth. It continued until I could take no more and coughed half of his seed over his thighs.

"Shit!" I muttered before going back down on him, wondering if I had pulled away too soon. Troy almost levitated off the bed in pleasure before it seemed like he was crashing down in exhaustion and satisfaction.

"Taa… tatata…urrrhh… okokokok," he squirmed, pulling away from me as his cock head became super sensitive. I looked down and saw his cute toes curled, thinking it was sexy. Troy let his head fall back down on the bed, panting again, and I craned over him, smiling, seeing beads of sweat running down his forehead.

"Nice?"

"Fuck, that was needed!" he said, short of breath.

"That was amazing… I made you cum!"

Troy chuckled. "You seem surprised?"

"Well, it was my first time sorting out a dick other than my own."

"Then you knew what you were doing, and yeah, it was nice."

I shook my head. "Jeez, I can still taste you; it's awesome!"

"So, how does it taste?"

"Because it's you, really nice? Kinda chemically but with a hint of sweetness."

"Are you ready to cum?" Troy asked before kissing me again sensually.

"Uh-huh," I said, nodding like an excited dog. Getting off the bed, Troy got on his knees and put my legs over each of his shoulders before briskly going to work on me. It was gonna be no contest to how long I was going to last as within a few minutes, I was unloading into his mouth together with a high pitched whimper.

"FUUUUuuuucccckkkk!" I moaned as my dick spasmed inside his waiting mouth. My stomach heaved a few times before it started to subside again, and all that was left was a feeling of complete and utter relaxation. All that built-up sexual stress had been shot hard into Troy's mouth, and I was well and truly spent.

"Jesus Corbin, I almost needed a bucket; how long has it been?" he asked, talking a little strangely.

"Over a week, I was saving myself!"

"Fucking hell, you can say that again!"

I giggled. "Hmm, sorry."

"Kiss me," he said, coming up my body until reaching my face."

"That's why you sound like that; you haven't swallowed, have you?"

"Nope," he replied, smirking.

"Then I ain't kissing-"

Too late, Troy had already pushed his lips against mine, forcing open my mouth with his tongue, and I felt a large amount of my own semen transfer into my mouth, making me wince.

"Swallow, there's a good boy!" Troy demanded as he pulled away.

I shuddered as the warm mix of his saliva, and my jizz slid down the back of my throat. "Ewwww!"

"Fuck, it was hot seeing you do that!"

I gave him an over the glasses look. "Watching me swallow second-hand spunk… my spunk, I might add… and you think that's hot?"

"Yep, look, I got a semi already over it."

I looked down at his half-hard dick and squeezed it, watching as a dribble of post-cum oozed out. "Grrr, I fucking love ALL of you," I said, just wanting to eat him.

Troy looked at me with what only could be described as love in his eyes. He looked zoned out, relaxed and content. I imagined I felt the same as he looked as we both started to give each other some gentle kisses, enjoying the warm afterglow that surrounded us like a blanket.

"Wanna go again?" He asked, grinning.

"Hey, didn't you know, tall guys can only go once? It's a fact!"

He laughed out loud. "Bullshit!"

"Hey, it's true, look it up on the internet. Something about a longer refraction period."

"I am so gonna look that up and prove you wrong."

"Meh, maybe I made that up, but honestly, when it comes to me, once I'm done, I'm done for a good few hours. But fucking hell, look at you, you're hard again!"

"Yeah, what can I say? My dick likes you," he replied, giving it a squeeze."

"So uh, it looks like we had our first session. Was it okay for you?" I asked, probably sounding a little nervous.

"Are you kidding? It was amazing. I won't lie, Corbin, I've had scenarios run through my head at what having sex with you would be like. A few times, I even busted over you."

"Busted? Uh…"

"Oh, erm… I mean shot, cum, ejaculated, jiz-"

"I get the picture!"

"So uh, this is gonna sound totally rude, but I better be getting back to work."

"Oh, that's right; you just leave me to it. Use my body and do a runner; it's fine," I said playfully. "Anyway, I thought you wanted to go again?"

"I was just testing you… hmm, actually, come to think of it, I probably could go again.

"Nah, you get back to work. I'll do myself again when you're gone."

"Awww, but now I don't wanna go," Troy replied, giving me his best puppy dog eyes."

I chuckled. "Go, don't piss off your dad; he'll only say I'm a bad influence on you, and then I'll be banned from seeing you."

"NOOOOOOOO!!" Troy screamed before bursting out laughing. He began to walk off to the bathroom, and I slapped his ass. "Yawwwl!"

"Cry, baby! Now go, and I promise to leave my dick alone until you wanna play with him again."

"Yes!"

Troy smiled and hurried away and back to the boat yard. I just lay there thinking. Wow, did I just do all that? I shook my head, smiling!

Copyright © 2021 James Matthews; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 17
  • Love 20
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

 During that conversation with Leah Corbin actually though Leah was going to hang around?He can be so thick sometimes but Leah could take one thing from that if Corbin didn't realize she was leaving for good then she knows that Corbin didn't realize he was gay.

What almost became a disaster with Troy turnout to be something great.Now on to the conversation with Zoe and his Mother the part he should stress to them is is he really didn't know this about himself until a few days ago.

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment

So Corbin talks with Leah, they part on reasonable terms. He has a mini breakdown after demanding Troy fuck him, then they have makeup sex, resulting in blow jobs.

Another fascinating day in the life of Corbin, he still needs to talk to his sister and mum.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Corbin definitely is like a rollercoaster. I don't understand why on earth he thought Leah would stay? The boys' hormones got in the way (not that I minded lol) of Troy wanting to wait until Corbin's emotions were in a better place have sex. Great chapter.

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment

So glad Troy took charge of that out of control Corbin situation. He really needed that strength and love supporting him.

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment

A thought provoking chapter to say the least...

Did I really make you that miserable?"

"No! I made myself that miserable. You were just the… the prism I concentrated it through to satisfy myself with an excuse. I was fighting something invisible, Leah. Can you imagine that? It's like you have this… this thing that wants to consume you. You think you're ready for it, but you can't see it, you can't smell it, and you can't taste it. You don't know why it's coming for you or why it has the power to make you feel the way you do. It's like you're standing in a pitch-black room trying to figure out just what the hell it is that's making you so utterly empty inside."

"And Troy fixes that?"

"In every way! I'm sorry, I know you don't wanna hear that."

"No, I don't, but part of the reason I wanted to talk to you is so I could understand a little better. I really want to hate you, Corbin. Hating you would make this easier, but I can't. I can't because I know how unhappy you've been, and I care for you that much. I want that to end. If it's Troy that can make you happy, then that's what I have to accept."

"You really mean that?"

"My heart is broken; of that, I'm certain because I love you so much, but my heart breaks seeing you sad just as much. I guess it's one of those things where I am caught between the devil and the deep blue sea."

I stretched my hand out and placed it on hers. "I dunno if this means anything, but I will miss you. I really wish things were different. In fact, I really wish we'd not got together, then I wouldn't have to put you through this."

"No, Corbin, I'm glad we had what we did," she replied, pulling her hand out from under mine. "I'm going now. I think we're both clear on everything. Speak to your mum and Sister Corbin. Stop avoiding people. It's just going to make things worse."

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

In a way, I think Corbin might have been thinking that Leah's life was not the greatest with her mother and that she might want to stick around to build a life for herself.  After all, she did get along with Corbin's mum and sister.  However naive, this seems to be in line with a lot of Corbin's thinking.  He might have just thought they could be friends and forget everything else or move on without any side effects.

Troy wasn't fully holding back either- he did go for the lube instead of saying no.  Yet, reason did prevail and Corbin now has a more rational understanding of himself and their relationship. 

Once again, great writing!

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..