Jump to content
    jazziebabe
  • Author
  • 2,109 Words
  • 1,667 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Just his luck - 10. Chapter 10

CHAPTER X
Friday wasted no time in coming, and the announcement for the big game rung out through the school every fifteen minutes via the intercom and then at the start of every class by the teachers who either loved sports or loved Toni.
“I can’t believe you’re gonna do this,” Theo said as they passed the notice and announcements board on their way to the car park. “What if one of those dirt bags tries to hurt you,”
“Relax, Theo you’re gonna go gray before time, Toni can take care of himself,” Judy answered joining them at the car.
“You knew about this?” Theo accused rightfully. “Of course you did, that’s what you guys have been up to all this time. Gosh, I wish you’d just forget about Carson, he was last weeks’ news.”
“Not a chance Theo, he has to learn his lesson now so he doesn’t do it again.” Toni said opening his car to remove his football gear. The window at the side was still broken.
“You never told me what happened to that window.” Theo said touching a shard of the broken glass.
“Judy and I were playing catch in the garage, she broke the glass.” Toni lied. He was glad the police visited their home instead of school to investigate the explosion and Toni’s motive for visiting Max that day. Toni told the cops that he had visited Montgomery to ask him to lay off his best friend. Judy assumed the character of a regular 12 year old and told the cops how traumatized she was when that car next to her brother’s exploded. She was a bit theatrical as she cried to solidify their case.
Several bets had been placed during the course of the day as to who would become Mauko High’s next starting quarterback. Those who nothing about Toni’s past had confidence that he was in over his head but everyone who were at the tryouts knew what Toni was capable of and so the odds were in his favor as far as they were concerned.
“Hey Toni, I just wanted you to know that I’ll be cheering for you.” Marsha the cheerleader said as she and her squad passed them at the car.
“Thanks Marsha, that means a lot to me,” Toni said flirtingly. He watched smiling as the group of girls giggled as they left.
“He’s such a flirt,” Judy said punching Toni’s arm playfully. Theo said nothing but the look on his face said it all, he was jealous.
“I really wish Taylor didn’t have to make me go through with this.” Toni said as another grouped hailed him as they walked to the changing rooms. Judy had run off with a few friends she had acquired.
“He’s not making you do anything Toni, you’re the one who’s—“
“Caparelli,” Theo was interrupted by Max’s call. Toni spun to see what he wanted and was surprise to see Taylor with him.
“Have you come to tell me that my agenda won’t work?” Toni said smiling as he pressed the recording button on his phone.
“No, actually I’ve come to apologize to you, Theo.” Taylor said.
“What? I don’t want—“
“Just hear me out ok,” Taylor began cutting off Theo in mid-sentence. “I’m sorry I made Max believed that you raped me that night Theo, but I told you, the team would go berserk if they knew I was gay. I had to look out for my reputation as a ball player. I was also worried about what my best friend would think of me.”
“You humiliated me that night Taylor, Max would have probably killed me if Toni wasn’t there, and you said you liked me.” Theo said nearing tears.
“I really liked you Theo but I wasn’t thinking about your hurt, just mine.” Taylor said.
“Anything from you Montgomery, a new side window perhaps,” Toni said smiling.
“I guess I knew Taylor was gay all along and I was afraid I’d lose him to Theo because he really seemed to like him and I saw an opportunity to maybe let him see some sense. But in doing that I didn’t realize that I would also be hurting him more than if I had allowed him to spill his guts all along.” Matt said
“Do you think you can forgive me Theo and maybe we could be friends?”
“I’ve forgiven you a long time ago, but I don’t wanna be friends with a deceptive, hypocrite like you.” Theo said taking Toni’s hand and pulling him away.
“See ya boys,” Toni said grinning mischievously as Theo dragged him to the bathroom. He took out his cell phone and dialed Judy’s number. She picked up on the third ring.
“I need you now, come to the boys’ bathroom.
“Is it safe to come in?” Judy asked before hanging up. She got to the bathroom where Theo and Toni were waiting outside.
“What’s the big emergency?” She asked
“We’ve got a big damage to create in a few minutes.” Toni said holding up his phone.
“Sweet, let’s get this game on its way,” Judy said as they started walking to the commentator’s box. Judy attached Toni’s phone to a recording device then handed it back to him. She then put on a set of head phones and set to working on attaching the device to the speakers.
“Taylor Carson,” she said into the micro phone and the recording began. She stopped it and then smiled. “All set, I feel sorry for the poor bastard,” Judy said laughing as they left the box.
“Aren’t you gonna go change?” Theo asked.
“Nope my job is done; I wanna sit back and enjoy the show from the stands,” Toni said continuing to the seats closest to the field.
The stands were full to capacity and still people were standing around to watch what was dubbed the battle of the quarterbacks. Matthew Conner the sports commentator for Mauko High School began his announcement.
“The moment you’ve all been waiting for ladies and gentlemen, the battle of the quarterbacks, let’s bring out the starters.” He said and the crowd applauded. The starters emerged one by one unto the field with Taylor bringing up the rear.
“Ladies and gentlemen yours truly Taylor Carson,” the crowd started to cheer but stopped as the recording had started.
“Is this the person you want representing your school?” a distorted voice asked. Matt could be seen trying to find the source but couldn’t, he then began unplugging every device in box but nothing worked, finally he gave up and listened with the rest of the school.
Taylor’s bogus attempt at an apology was played out for the whole school to hear ending with Toni’s threat of humiliation.
“And so today is D-day ladies and gentlemen, Taylor Carson will be put to shame.” The voice continued. This time Taylor’s apology earlier rang out and there was an audible gasp from the crowd. It was like the parting of the red sea as all his teammates moved aside so that only Max and Taylor stood in the middle of the field both wearing identical facial expressions of horror.
“It shouldn’t matter that your star player is a faggot, it should matter that he has been lying to you by omission for all these years. Taylor Carson should be scorned for his dishonesty and his attempt at hurting the nicest person any of you have ever known.” The voice then gave an evil laugh. “Mess with the best die like the rest,” and then it stopped. Matt tried to speak but his microphone was disabled and since the crowd had started to dissipate he decided to do the same. There were murmurs all around as everyone left, a group of girls stood consoling Kaesha who was crying as though Taylor had died.
“Sorry about the narration, the twin got carried away, see their only 8 and so stuff like this excites them,” Judy said smiling as they approached Max and Taylor who were still frozen in the center of the field.
“I came clean Toni, why you had to—“
“I told you the ball was out of your court,” Toni said placing an arm around Theo’s shoulder. “You did manage to earn some points though, and I sure am glad you didn’t make me have to go through with my original plan,”
“Which was?” Max asked looking from Toni to Theo to Judy who was smiling non-stop.
“First, he’d lose his position on the team, then his best friend, then his girlfriend. We were contemplating his family too but since no one except his brother gave a shit about him we decided it wasn’t worth it.” Judy replied.
“Don’t worry Carson your team has no other option than to take you back. You’re all they have if they wanna maintain third place.” Toni said as Taylor looked horrified.
“Aren’t you gonna play?” Theo asked.
“Nope, I might consider it for college, I hear the boys on the Varsity teams give spectacular head.” Toni said pulling Theo and Judy along as he walked away. “See you around boys.”
∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞
“Remind me never to cross the wrong path of you Caparellis.” Theo said as they parked inside Toni’s garage.
They entered the house through the garage door and like the first day Theo had gone to Toni’s house Bernie was sitting in the armchair next to the fire place.
“Hey pops, look what I found at school today,” Toni said. Bernie turned to see who his son had brought home this time and a smile spread across his face when he saw that it was Theo.
“You two still an item then?” Bernie asked chuckling. “How are you Theo?”
“Awesome, I never got the chance to say thank you for all the gifts,” Theo said standing stiffly next to Toni. He remembered what Judy had told him in the room about the family business and fear had gripped him.
“Relax. I saw the tape, so I know how much you appreciated it.” Bernie said still smiling as Theo seemed to take his first breath. “You boys need a haircut.”
“I’ve been telling them, any longer and we’ll have to change their names to Theodora and Antonia,” Judy said laughing as she went to sit in her father’s lap.
“Come on Theo, we don’t wanna catch whatever it is that they have,” Toni said as Judy and Bernie continued to laugh.
“Dinner is at 7,” Angie shouted from the kitchen.
“Yea Mom, we’ll be there,” Toni said as they climbed the stairs. They made it to his room and locked the door before Toni pulled Theo into his arms and kissed him fervently.
“What was that for? Theo asked when Toni stopped.
“Nothing just thought you could use a little TFK.”
“TFK?” Theo asked allowing Toni to pull him along to the bed.
“Tender fuck and kiss,” Toni said as he made Theo sit on the edge of the bed. He then turned on his stereo, slipped in a CD and started stripping to the thumpa thumpa.
“You’re crazy,” Theo said laughing as Toni removed his pants and was standing completely naked before Theo.
“Only for you, now it’s your turn.” Toni said pulling Theo off the bed and slowly began to remove his clothes kissing every bit of skin revealed.
Finally they were both naked and pressed against each other on the bed.
“I can’t promise you that I’ll never do anything that’ll hurt you,” Toni said caressing Theo’s cheek.
“I know,” Theo said with a sigh. He tried to move so that he could look into Toni’s eyes but he stopped him.
“But I can promise you that I’ll always love you and no matter who you’re with and who I’m fucking I’ll always be the one you can depend on.” Toni said touching the bracelet he had given Theo couple weeks ago for his birthday to remind him of the inscription.
“But I don’t wanna be with anyone else, I just want you. We can fuck as many guys as we want, together or separate but I just wanna know that I have a special place in your heart and you in mine.” Theo said as Toni released him so they could look into each other’s eyes. Toni smiled as he understood that no matter what they’ll always be lovers and best friends.
The silent promise of eternal love and a open relationship was sealed with sex; Toni fucking Theo first then Theo the love of Toni’s life allowed to go where no one else had gone.

Copyright © 2011 jazziebabe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..