Jump to content
    jazziebabe
  • Author
  • 2,420 Words
  • 2,019 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Just his luck - 2. Chapter 2

CHAPTER II
“Mom, I’m going to a friend’s house. He drives so he’ll drop me home.” Theo said into his cell phone.

“A friend, when did that happen? Tell me all about it,” Genevareplied sounding anxious. Theo was neverthe social type. He preferred books andcomputers to people any day. The closesthe came to having friends were with Altidore and Cytheria but Cye didn’t countbecause she was a baby.

“Mom please don’t be dramatic, I’ll tell you about it when I gethome,”

“Alright, give me a call if there are any changes.” Geneva said.

“Ok love you Mom, and give Cye a kiss for me, I might not be homebefore she goes to bed.”

“Remember it’s a school night Theo.”

“Give me a break Mom, I know.” Theo replied rolling his eyes ather attempt at giving him a curfew time.

“Right, see you later honey.” Geneva said before hanging up.

“All set?” Toni asked. He had returned to the office after schoolhand in his signed paper and adjusted his timetable to match Theo’s with a fewexceptions where the classes were full.

“Yup,” Theo replied. “Is that your car?”

“Uh huh, I’m afraid it’s not as flashy as the one you arrived in.”Toni declared disabling the alarm before opening the door.

“Oh, you saw that,” Theo said all anxiety removed from his voice.

“Don’t sweat it Jackson, I know how you feel trust me.”

“I doubt that, you seem like the type who would enjoy a 550Barchetta that conspicuous. No offense,”

“None taken and of course I would but not for this school. If I bought one I’d save it for a specialoccasion, you the ones where you wanna be seen.” Toni said with a smile. They were now driving towards Route 1.

“So why did you moved here?” Theo asked after a moment of silence.

“It depends on whose point of view you take,” Toni answered

“What do you mean?”

“Well for me it’d be punishment, though I still don’t know what Idid wrong.”

“I don’t think it’s that bad.” Theo replied fiddling with hisfingers

“No it’s not, especially now that I got you.” Toni said taking hiseyes off the road for a second to see Theo’s response. He shrugged and continued to look at hishands which were in his lap.

“I mean it’s not bad, though there are hardly any attractionsother than the annual race car derby in the summer.

“Yea and if you enjoy a quiet life, you’d fit right in.” Toni saidshaking his head. “My parents moved here because they thought a small townwould eliminate trouble. Unfortunatelytrouble is the one thing they can’t avoid, at least not with 6 kids.”

“You have other siblings?”

“I wouldn’t call them that, they’re more like a bunch orparasites. I can’t get rid of them.”Toni said chuckling. “You’ll meet themall and see what I mean.”

“Ok then,”

“Don’t be scared or they’ll devour you like a predator does hisprey.”

“Jesus Christ,” Theo said softly and Toni laughed. “I changed my mind, you can leave me right here.”

“Don’t be silly, you wouldn’t know which way to turn. Besides I wouldn’t let them harm you.” Toni said touching Theo’s cheek with his freehand. The spot burned long after Tonihand removed his fingers.

About half an hour later, Toni drove into a beautiful garden pathand then up to a line of garage doors. He pressed a button inside his car and the garage door labeled ‘Toni’opened. There were about five more doorsall labeled with other names. Once theywere inside Theo saw that it was just one big garage and that the outside doorswas just so that each owner could line up his or her car right.

“Wow, talk about flashy,” Theo said looking along the line of cars. There was a black and gold Barchetta withwhite leather interior next to Toni’s parking spot.

“That’s Teddy’s, he’s my oldest brother, a college senior atHoward University. I thought he was supposed to be leaving today.” Toni said astaking Theo’s arm. He led him through aside door in the garage and into the 8 bedroom house. It was designed like theJackson manor with a few exceptions here and there.

“I would have used my secret entrance but Dad doesn’t like to havepeople in the house before meeting them.” Toni informed as they entered theliving room. There was a medium built olderversion of Toni sitting in an armchair by the fireside.

“Hey Pops, look what I found at school today.” Toni said. The man turned to see his son’s latest conquest and was surprised butnot taken aback that it was a boy.

“Oh,” Bernard said before turning his attention back to thetelevision. “Angie says dinner is at six, will he be staying or are you goingout?”

“We’ll be in my room,” Toni replied smiling. He knew his Dad was accepting of the factthat he liked men and in some way he was relieved that he was pursuing what heliked best. Bernie was tired of his songoing through the motions and he was hoping that this boy would make his sonhappy again.

“Alright, open your windows if you’re gonna smoke, you know howyour Mom hates the lingering smell of smoke in the house.

œ œ œ œ œ

Theo’s face registered several things at once among them were amazement,admiration and utter surprise.

“You smoke?” Theo asked as they climbed the stairs together.

“Doesn’t everyone?”

“I’ve never,”

“I know.” Toni said with a little chuckle. They arrived at the only black door in the house;it was designed with little white skulls perfectly painted. There was crime scene tapes barring the doorand so Toni tore them off. “I wish you’d grow up Judy.” Toni shouted down thehall.

“Fuck you too lover boy,” a girl answered. She sounded young and couldn’t be more thantwelve.

“My youngest sister, you’ll meet her as soon as she’s finishwhatever she’s doing. It’s a miracle shedidn’t meet us in the garage, she never leaves me alone.” Toni explained unlocking his door. The room was like nothing Theo had seenbefore. Painted posters of Toni when hewas a child and of thug-looking men covered the walls like wall paper. The bed was strategically placed in a farcorner between two wall-sized windows which opened to a small balcony. In another corner were drum sets and anothercontained bookshelf and a study table with two laptops.

“So what do you think?” Toni asked. Theo turned to answer him and saw that he wasalmost naked except for tight underpants which showed his bulge.

“Wow,” Theo said capturing both awe of the room and Toni’s body.

“Make yourself at home,” Toni said with amusement in hisvoice. There was a mini-fridge next tothe bed and Theo opened it to get a drink of water but to his surprise it only containedbeer and other varieties of alcohol.

“I’m afraid it’s worse downstairs, if you want water you’ll haveto drink it from the tap.” Toni said walking over to his drawer. Theo felt warmer with each movement Toni madeand decided to make the trip to the bathroom.

“Where’s the glass?”

“There are cups in the bathroom,” Toni answered. Theo moved too quickly to appear normal andToni realized it too.

“You know, I’ve never brought home a male friend before,” Tonisaid. “It was always a head cheerleader or some other sexy beauty I metsomewhere or another.

“I could tell, your Dad said as much just now,” Theo repliedfilling the cup for the fourth time.

“If you drink so much you may not have space left for dinner.”Toni said too close behind Theo for his liking.

“I—I— I’m sure there will be space.” Theo stuttered as Toni’shands encircled his waist.

“Am I making you uncomfortable Theo?”

“Uhm,” Theo managed before Toni’s lips found the side of his neckthat was uncovered by his shirt collar. He closed his eyes and for exactly one minute he was in heaven.

“Am I interrupting you, lover boy?” It was his sister Judy.

“If I said yes would you leave?” Toni asked still holding Theoagainst his body.

“Not a chance, who’s he?” Judy asked her voice sounded from thebed which was directly in front of the bathroom and gave a good view once thedoor was open, which it was.

“Judy this is Theodore Jackson, Theo, this is my personalannoyance, Judy.” Toni introduced. Hewas reluctant to release Theo but did nonetheless.

“You’re cute,” Judy said staring at Theo’s reflection in thebathroom mirror. “Don’t worry aboutbeing embarrassed Theo, I’ve seen a lot of things in my twelve years and thisis nothing to be embarrassed about.” Theo smiled shyly then slowly turned revealing why he wasembarrassed. He was sporting a boner.

“Come on Theo, I plan to give you multiple experiences before Ihave to take you home. Let’s get started,” Toni said taking Theo’s hand andleading him to the bed.

“Sweet a virgin,” Judy said “Where shall we start?”

“She’s a brat and still you can’t help but love her,” Tonisaid before Theo could be embarrassed again. “Window Judes or Mom will have a coronary.” Judy got up and opened both the windows whileToni took out one of the drawers in the chest. The contents were dumped unto the bed and Theo watched as Toni slid hisfinger along the inside until he found a hole big enough for a little fingerand which was invisible to anyone who wasn’t looking for it. He then pulled out what appeared to be thebottom of the drawer exposing several zip lock bags of marijuana.

“Is that weed?” Theo asked unable to believe that theykept such stuff in the house.

“Strongest stuff known to man,” Judy replied. There were also several small vile with whitesubstance in them and three packs of Marlboro Menthol cigarette.

“Let’s start out with something light for the newbie,shall we?” Judy asked rhetorically taking a pack of the cigarettes.

“You smoke as well?” Theo asked amazed yet again.

“I’m Italian Theo, that’s like asking a Christian if hebelieves in Christ.”

“Be gentle with him Judes, he’s not used to ourlifestyle.” Toni said taking Theo’s arm. “Let’s go outside.”

The balcony was bigger than it appeared from the inside asit held a patio set and table with four folded chairs and still had enoughspace for four people to stand. They took seats around the table and Judyhanded Theo a cigarette and a lighter.

“You know what to do right?” she asked with a smile likeToni’s. Theo responded by putting thecigarette between his lips, lighting it and pulling gently on the butt. Hi first and second puffs yielded coughs andboth Judy and Toni laughed.

“Don’t worry, that always happens your first time.” Toni said before he lit the pipe took a puff andpassed it to Judy.

“Toni!” a woman called from inside the room.

“Out here Mom,” he replied. The woman came out to the balcony and stoppeda few inches from where they were sitting.

“Bernie said you were entertaining a guest.” She saidlooking at Theo with the same smile he had come to love.

“Mom, this is Theodore Jackson, Theo my Mom, AngelaCaparelli.”

“Nice to meet you,” Theo said standing to shake her hand.

“So polite and cute too,” Angie said “Judy, have you—,”

“Yes Mom, all twenty-three of them.”

“Ok, don’t be late for dinner Micah has to catch herflight at eight and Teddy is driving so they both leave immediately after.”

“Where’s he by the way?” Toni asked through a puff ofsmoke.

“Probably out by the pool with the neighbor’sdaughter. I swear you Caparellis attractbeauty like a flower attracts a bee.” Angie said glancing at Theo before sheturned to leave.

“She means you too Theo,” Judy said with a little giggle.

“No she doesn’t, beauty is for commoners my Theo isgorgeous.” Toni said leaning towards Theo so that he come brush his cheek. Judy made a retching sound and they alllaughed.

“Wanna try this Theo?” Judy asked.

“Ah,”

“Don’t be a pussy, take it.”Judy said shoving the pipetowards him. Theo complied and took along drag from the pipe. The coughingwas instantaneous and even worse than the one that followed the puff from thecigarette. The effects were just asquick and Theo felt mellow as this blanket of calm and tranquility envelopedhim.

“Peer pressure is a bitch.” Toni said taking the pipe fromTheo after his second puff. They passedit around until the weed was reduced to ash. Theo felt extremely happy and despite himself he laughed at everythingJudy and Toni said whether it was funny or not.

“Come on it’s time to go down,” Judy said after a coupleminutes of mindless talking.

“That’s just about right,” Toni said going to kneel nextto Theo’s chair.

“Not that kinda go down Toni, come on.” Judy laughed

“You go ahead Judes; I’ll be there in a bit.” Toni said risingand pulling up Theo with him.

“As if I’ve never seen you—”

“Go on Judy,” Toni said cutting her off before she couldfinish her sentence. She flashed him hermiddle finger before leaving the room.

“Am I supposed to feel this hungry?” Theo asked.

“Yeah, we’ll go down to eat in a while but I wanted youfor myself for a bit.” Toni said leadingTheo inside to the bed. He kissed himtwice just short kisses and then a long deep and meaningful one.

“Wait,” Theo said stopping Toni as his hand moved down hisback to cup his ass. “I should tell I’ve never—”

“I know,” Toni said smiling. “From the moment I saw you, I knew I had tohave you Theo,” Toni said removing Theo’s clothes piece by piece and kissingevery inch of his body that was bare.

“I’m not sure we should do this Toni, its wrong,” Theosaid surprised at how convincing the words sounded despite the fact that hewanted nothing more than to feel Toni.

“What’s wrong in relative Theo, do you want me? Behonest,”

“Yea,” Theo managed as Toni undid his pants and beganstroking his hard-on.

“Promise me that no matter what we’ll always be friendsand we’ll always want each other.” Toni said cupping Theo’s face with his freehand so that they could stare directly into each other’s eyes.

“I promise,” Theo said closing his eyes as Toni’s lips methis. The feeling was unbelievable aspleasure built steadily in his testicles. Toni’s kisses moved from Theo’s lips and travelled the length of hisbody finally stopping at the most sexual part of Theo’s body. For about fifteen minutes Toni sucked Theo’sdick until finally with a grunt, Theo came. It was his first time in every way and absolutely amazing. The feeling of relief coupled with anxietyand fatigue was overwhelming.

“We’ve got to go eat, come on let’s tidy you up.” Toni said smiling as he got up from his knees

“Where’d you learn to do that?”

“I’m Italian, sex is myfirst nature.” Toni replied pulling Theo to his feet. He hugged him from behind and led him to thebathroom.

“Toni, get your bony ass down here right now or Bruno willhave your share.” Angie shouted. It wasamazing how such a small woman’s voice could carry in such a big house.

“Who’s Bruno?” Theo asked chuckling

“Our dog,” Toni said laughing. Theo dressed quickly and they made their waydown to the dining room.

Don't forget to review...
Copyright © 2011 jazziebabe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Hi,

 

This boy Toni gets down to business! It is good that he latched on to Theo who needed someone to bring him out of his shyness. Toni's family sound like they are really an odd group, but a lot of fun. I'm not sure why smoking is such a big thing, especially since it is such a health risk and on the decline today.

I look forward to more first Theo will experience with Toni.

 

Thanks for taking the time to write.

 

Randy

Link to comment

edited

-----

“Mom, I’m going to a friend’s house. He drives so he’ll drop me home.” Theo said into his cell phone.

 

“A friend, when did that happen? Tell me all about it,” Geneva replied sounding anxious. Theo was never the social type. He preferred books and computers to people any day. The closest he came to having friends were with Altidore and Cytherea but Cye didn't’t count because she was a baby.

 

“Mom please don’t be dramatic, I’ll tell you about it when I get home,”

 

“Alright, give me a call if there are any changes.” Geneva said.

 

“Ok love you Mom, and give Cye a kiss for me, I might not be home before she goes to bed.”

 

“Remember it’s a school night Theo.”

 

“Give me a break Mom, I know.” Theo replied rolling his eyes at her attempt at giving him a curfew time.

 

“Right, see you later honey.” Geneva said before hanging up.

 

“All set?” Toni asked. He had returned to the office after school hand in his signed paper and adjusted his timetable to match Theo’s with a few exceptions where the classes were full.

 

“Yup,” Theo replied. “Is that your car?”

 

“Uh huh, I’m afraid it’s not as flashy as the one you arrived in.”Toni declared disabling the alarm before opening the door.

 

“Oh, you saw that,” Theo said all anxiety removed from his voice.

 

“Don’t sweat it Jackson, I know how you feel trust me.”

 

“I doubt that, you seem like the type who would enjoy a 550 Barchetta that conspicuous. No offense,”

 

“None taken and of course I would but not for this school. If I bought one I’d save it for a special occasion, you the ones where you wanna be seen.” Toni said with a smile. They were now driving towards Route 1.

 

“So why did you moved here?” Theo asked after a moment of silence.

 

“It depends on whose point of view you take,” Toni answered

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Well for me it’d be punishment, though I still don’t know what I did wrong.”

 

“I don’t think it’s that bad.” Theo replied fiddling with his fingers

 

“No it’s not, especially now that I got you.” Toni said taking his eyes off the road for a second to see Theo’s response. He shrugged and continued to look at his hands which were in his lap.

 

“I mean it’s not bad, though there are hardly any attractions other than the annual race car derby in the summer.

 

“Yea and if you enjoy a quiet life, you’d fit right in.” Toni said shaking his head. “My parents moved here because they thought a small town would eliminate trouble. Unfortunately trouble is the one thing they can’t avoid, at least not with 6 kids.”

 

“You have other siblings?”

 

“I wouldn't’t call them that, they’re more like a bunch of parasites. I can’t get rid of them.”Toni said chuckling. “You’ll meet them all and see what I mean.”

 

“Ok then,”

 

“Don’t be scared or they’ll devour you like a predator does his prey.”

 

“Jesus Christ,” Theo said softly and Toni laughed. “I changed my mind, you can leave me right here.”

 

“Don’t be silly, you wouldn't’t know which way to turn. Besides I wouldn't’t let them harm you.” Toni said touching Theo’s cheek with his freehand. The spot burned long after Toni And removed his fingers.

 

About half an hour later, Toni drove into a beautiful garden path and then up to a line of garage doors. He pressed a button inside his car and the garage door labeled ‘Toni’ opened. There were about five more doors all labeled with other names. Once they were inside Theo saw that it was just one big garage and that the outside doors were just so that each owner could line up his or her car right.

 

“Wow, talk about flashy,” Theo said looking along the line of cars. There was a black and gold Barchetta with white leather interior next to Toni’s parking spot.

 

“That’s Teddy’s, he’s my oldest brother, a college senior at Howard University. I thought he was supposed to be leaving today.” Toni said as taking Theo’s arm. He led him through a side door in the garage and into the 8 bedroom house. It was designed like the Jackson manor with a few exceptions here and there.

 

“I would have used my secret entrance but Dad doesn't’t like to have people in the house before meeting them.” Toni informed as they entered the living room. There was a medium built older version of Toni sitting in an armchair by the fireside.

 

“Hey Pops, look what I found at school today.” Toni said. The man turned to see his son’s latest conquest and was surprised but not taken aback that it was a boy.

 

“Oh,” Bernard said before turning his attention back to the television. “Angie says dinner is at six, will he be staying or are you going out?”

 

“We’ll be in my room,” Toni replied smiling. He knew his Dad was accepting of the fact that he liked men and in some way he was relieved that he was pursuing what he liked best. Bernie was tired of his son going through the motions and he was hoping that this boy would make his son happy again.

 

“Alright, open your windows if you’re gonna smoke, you know how your Mom hates the lingering smell of smoke in the house.

 

œ œ œ œ œ

 

Theo’s face registered several things at once among them were amazement,admiration and utter surprise.

 

“You smoke?” Theo asked as they climbed the stairs together.

 

“Doesn't’t everyone?”

 

“I’ve never,”

 

“I know.” Toni said with a little chuckle. They arrived at the only black door in the house;it was designed with little white skulls perfectly painted. There was crime scene tapes barring the door and so Toni tore them off. “I wish you’d grow up Judy.” Toni shouted down the hall.

 

“Fuck you too lover boy,” a girl answered. She sounded young and couldn't’t be more than twelve.

 

“My youngest sister, you’ll meet her as soon as she’s finish whatever she’s doing. It’s a miracle she didn't meet us in the garage, she never leaves me alone.” Toni explained unlocking his door. The room was like nothing Theo had seen before. Painted posters of Toni when he was a child and of thug-looking men covered the walls like wall paper. The bed was strategically placed in a far corner between two wall-sized windows which opened to a small balcony. In another corner were drum sets and another contained bookshelf and a study table with two laptops.

 

“So what do you think?” Toni asked. Theo turned to answer him and saw that he was almost naked except for tight underpants which showed his bulge.

 

“Wow,” Theo said capturing both awe of the room and Toni’s body.

 

“Make yourself at home,” Toni said with amusement in his voice. There was a mini-fridge next to the bed and Theo opened it to get a drink of water but to his surprise it only contained beer and other varieties of alcohol.

 

“I’m afraid it’s worse downstairs, if you want water you’ll have to drink it from the tap.” Toni said walking over to his drawer. Theo felt warmer with each movement Toni made and decided to make the trip to the bathroom.

 

“Where’s the glass?”

 

“There are cups in the bathroom,” Toni answered. Theo moved too quickly to appear normal and Toni realized it too.

 

“You know, I’ve never brought home a male friend before,” Toni Said. “It was always a head cheerleader or some other sexy beauty I met somewhere or another.

 

“I could tell, your Dad said as much just now,” Theo replied filling the cup for the fourth time.

 

“If you drink so much you may not have space left for dinner.”Toni said too close behind Theo for his liking.

 

“I—I— I’m sure there will be space.” Theo stuttered as Tony's Hands encircled his waist.

 

“Am I making you uncomfortable Theo?”

 

“Uhm,” Theo managed before Toni’s lips found the side of his neck that was uncovered by his shirt collar. He closed his eyes and for exactly one minute he was in heaven.

 

“Am I interrupting you, lover boy?” It was his sister Judy.

 

“If I said yes would you leave?” Toni asked still holding Theo against his body.

 

“Not a chance, who’s he?” Judy asked her voice sounded from the bed which was directly in front of the bathroom and gave a good view once the door was open, which it was.

 

“Judy this is Theodore Jackson, Theo, this is my personal annoyance, Judy.” Toni introduced. He was reluctant to release Theo but did nonetheless.

 

“You’re cute,” Judy said staring at Theo’s reflection in the bathroom mirror. “Don’t worry about being embarrassed Theo, I’ve seen a lot of things in my twelve years and this is nothing to be embarrassed about.” Theo smiled shyly then slowly turned revealing why he was embarrassed. He was sporting a boner.

 

“Come on Theo, I plan to give you multiple experiences before I have to take you home. Let’s get started,” Toni said taking Theo’s hand and leading him to the bed.

 

“Sweet a virgin,” Judy said “Where shall we start?”

 

“She’s a brat and still you can’t help but love her,” Toni Said before Theo could be embarrassed again. “Window Judges or Mom will have a coronary.” Judy got up and opened both the windows while Toni took out one of the drawers in the chest. The contents were dumped onto the bed and Theo watched as Toni slid his finger along the inside until he found a hole big enough for a little finger and which was invisible to anyone who wasn't’t looking for it. He then pulled out what appeared to be the bottom of the drawer exposing several zip lock bags of marijuana.

 

“Is that weed?” Theo asked unable to believe that they kept such stuff in the house.

 

“Strongest stuff known to man,” Judy replied. There were also several small vial with white substance in them and three packs of Marlboro Menthol cigarette.

 

“Let’s start out with something light for the newbie,shall we?” Judy asked rhetorically taking a pack of the cigarettes.

 

“You smoke as well?” Theo asked amazed yet again.

 

“I’m Italian Theo, that’s like asking a Christian if he believes in Christ.”

 

“Be gentle with him Judges, he’s not used to our lifestyle.” Toni said taking Theo’s arm. “Let’s go outside.”

 

The balcony was bigger than it appeared from the inside a sit held a patio set and table with four folded chairs and still had enough space for four people to stand. They took seats around the table and Judy Handed Theo a cigarette and a lighter.

 

“You know what to do right?” she asked with a smile like Toni's. Theo responded by putting the cigarette between his lips, lighting it and pulling gently on the butt. Hi first and second puffs yielded coughs and both Judy and Toni laughed.

 

“Don’t worry, that always happens your first time.” Toni said before he lit the pipe took a puff and passed it to Judy.

 

“Toni!” a woman called from inside the room.

 

“Out here Mom,” he replied. The woman came out to the balcony and stopped a few inches from where they were sitting.

 

“Bernie said you were entertaining a guest.” She said looking at Theo with the same smile he had come to love.

 

“Mom, this is Theodore Jackson, Theo my Mom, Angela Caparelli.”

 

“Nice to meet you,” Theo said standing to shake her hand.

 

“So polite and cute too,” Angie said “Judy, have you—,”

 

“Yes Mom, all twenty-three of them.”

 

“Ok, don’t be late for dinner Micah has to catch her flight at eight and Teddy is driving so they both leave immediately after.”

 

“Where’s he by the way?” Toni asked through a puff of smoke.

 

“Probably out by the pool with the neighbor's daughter. I swear you Capparelli's attract beauty like a flower attracts a bee.” Angie said glancing at Theo before she turned to leave.

 

“She means you too Theo,” Judy said with a little giggle.

 

“No she doesn't’t, beauty is for commoners my Theo is gorgeous.” Toni said leaning towards Theo so that he come brush his cheek. Judy made a retching sound and they all laughed.

 

“Wanna try this Theo?” Judy asked.

 

“Ah,”

 

“Don’t be a pussy, take it.”Judy said shoving the pipe towards him. Theo complied and took along drag from the pipe. The coughing was instantaneous and even worse than the one that followed the puff from the cigarette. The effects were just as quick and Theo felt mellow as this blanket of calm and tranquility enveloped him.

 

“Peer pressure is a bitch.” Toni said taking the pipe from Theo after his second puff. They passed it around until the weed was reduced to ash. Theo felt extremely happy and despite himself he laughed at everything Judy and Toni said whether it was funny or not.

 

“Come on it’s time to go down,” Judy said after a couple minutes of mindless talking.

 

“That’s just about right,” Toni said going to kneel next to Theo’s chair.

 

“Not that kinda go down Toni, come on.” Judy laughed

 

“You go ahead Judges; I’ll be there in a bit.” Toni said rising and pulling up Theo with him.

 

“As if I’ve never seen you—”

 

“Go on Judy,” Toni said cutting her off before she could finish her sentence. She flashed him her middle finger before leaving the room.

 

“Am I supposed to feel this hungry?” Theo asked.

 

“Yeah, we’ll go down to eat in a while but I wanted you for myself for a bit.” Toni said leading The inside to the bed. He kissed him twice just short kisses and then a long deep and meaningful one.

 

“Wait,” Theo said stopping Toni as his hand moved down his back to cup his ass. “I should tell I’ve never—”

 

“I know,” Toni said smiling. “From the moment I saw you, I knew I had to have you Theo,” Toni said removing Theo’s clothes piece by piece and kissing every inch of his body that was bare.

 

“I’m not sure we should do this Toni, its wrong,” They Said surprised at how convincing the words sounded despite the fact that he wanted nothing more than to feel Toni.

 

“What’s wrong in relative Theo, do you want me? Be Honest,”

 

“Yea,” Theo managed as Toni undid his pants and began stroking his hard-on.

 

“Promise me that no matter what we’ll always be friends and we’ll always want each other.” Toni said cupping Theo’s face with his free hand so that they could stare directly into each other’s eyes.

 

“I promise,” Theo said closing his eyes as Toni’s lips met his. The feeling was unbelievable as pleasure built steadily in his testicles. Toni’s kisses moved from Theo’s lips and traveled the length of his body finally stopping at the most sexual part of Theo’s body. For about fifteen minutes Toni sucked Theo’s dick until finally with a grunt, Theo came. It was his first time in every way and absolutely amazing. The feeling of relief coupled with anxiety and fatigue was overwhelming.

 

“We’ve got to go eat, come on let’s tidy you up.” Toni said smiling as he got up from his knees

 

“Where’d you learn to do that?”

 

“I’m Italian, sex is my first nature.” Toni replied pulling Theo to his feet. He hugged him from behind and led him to the bathroom.

 

“Toni, get your bony ass down here right now or Bruno will have your share.” Angie shouted. It was amazing how such a small woman’s voice could carry in such a big house.

 

“Who’s Bruno?” Theo asked chuckling

 

“Our dog,” Toni said laughing. Theo dressed quickly and they made their way down to the dining room.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..