Jump to content
    jazziebabe
  • Author
  • 3,572 Words
  • 1,521 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Just his luck - 9. Chapter 9

CHAPTER IX
“I shouldn’t have forced you to attend that party,” Toni said as they walked through the underground entrance leading to his room. They had called Theo’s parents asked if he could stay at Toni’s since it was the weekend.
“It’s not your fault Toni. I was the idiot for thinking that Taylor would actually come clean and ruin his reputation.” Theo said angrily as they entered through the trapdoor.
“Still I shouldn’t have left you alone with him. I trusted him with my most prized possession. I’ll make him pay for this Theo I promise.” Toni said covering Judy who was curled up in his bed. “She always comes here whenever she has a nightmare. She says this is her happy place.” Toni said as Theo smiled for the first time that night.
“Know what I forgot to ask, how come you didn’t tell me you had glaucoma?” Theo asked as they got undressed and he put on the underpants he always slept in. They made their way out to the balcony and Toni pulled Theo into his arms so they could lie together on one of the patio chairs.
“Because I don’t,” Toni said as Theo snuggled closer to his chest.
“But— that Id it’s—
“I’m a Caparelli, we always cover our asses and we always look out for each other. It’s the rule we use to survive in our kind of business.” Toni said smoothing Theo’s hair.
“I still don’t get it,”
“My grand uncle is a MD, he got all of us IDs, That’s why we only move to places that has legalized medical marijuana.” Toni said chuckling.
“Wow, you Caparellis are all over the place,” Theo said smiling as Toni breathed into his hair. It felt good to be in the arms of the man he loved and soon he had forgotten all about the incident that had taken place earlier.
“Yes we are, the only place we haven’t infested yet is the white house and with Teddy already on track as a lawyer that’ll be next.” Toni said.
“That’s what he’s studying?” Theo asked yawning drowsily.
“Yea, he does the bar in a couple of days and then it’s official.” Toni said.
They stayed outside still in each other’s arms, Theo asleep and Toni smoking and thinking to himself, how best to get back at Taylor for hurting the love of his life.
“What time did you guys get back?” Judy asked lying in the other patio chair next to Toni’s.
“What time is it?”Toni asked still sounding distant.
“About 6:30, how long have you guys been out here?”
“Quietly Judy,” Toni said as Theo groaned and moved closer to Toni’s chest. Toni tightened his hold and kissed his forehead. “We came back around 11 or 12, not sure.”
“Must have been one lame ass party,” Judy said taking the bud Toni passed her.
“I’ll tell you about it in a sec, I’m gonna need your help,” Toni said trying to shake Theo awake.
“Sweet can’t wait.” Judy said knowing that the only time Toni ever requested her help for a job was when he wanted it handle quickly and boisterously.
“Help me get him inside. I swear he’s like the dead when he’s asleep.” Toni said giving up on waking Theo.
œ œ œ œ œ

Do I have to go to go to school?” Theo asked as both Toni and Geneva loomed over his bed. Toni, despite Theo’s protest, had told Geneva what had happened at the party. It was crucial that she knew just in case things got ugly and Graham heard about it. It was easier for Graham to think of his son as a geek than as a homosexual. They operated under the assumption that graham would never understand and would probably disinherit Theo on the spot.
“Don’t be a pussy Theo,” Toni said before adding, “Sorry Mrs. J.”
“No I agree with you Toni. Theo you can’t let this Taylor guy win. You’ve got to go to school and let him feel like shit for what he did.” Geneva said smoothing her son’s hair. It was loner now and Theo vehemently refused to have it cut even to its previous length.
“It’s easy for you to say,” Theo grumbled. “I’m not going and there’s nothing you or Toni can say that’ll make me change my mind.”
“Well, suit yourself, but if I were you I’d be dressed by the time Judy comes up here.” Toni said punching Judy’s number in his cell.
“Alright, you win” Theo said, he didn’t feel like being verbally abused by a merciless 12 year old. “I’ll be ready in an hour.”
“Fifteen minutes, I wanna drive to Dairy Queen and make it to school by lunch time.” Toni said flashing that irresistible smile Theo loved.
“Half an hour later they were on their way to Mauko Middle and High School with chicken nuggets and cherry freezes. The bell rang just as they entered the school building and so they made their way to the cafeteria. Everyone greeted them and spoke to them normally, everyone except Max and Taylor who sat with the other footballers.
“Faggots,” Max coughed and a few of the guys around the table looked up to see who he was talking about.
“That’s right Montgomery tell everyone what happens when you and Taylor get together.” Toni retorted. The entire table erupted in laughter as Max’s attempt at an insult backfired.
“That was dire,” Theo said smiling as they sat their usual table in the back of the cafeteria.
“Got to give disrespect where disrespect is due,” Toni said holding his cup to Theo’s for a toast.
“He totally deserves it, look at him, over there acting like someone he’s not just so people will like him.” Theo said jabbing a nugget into his honey mustard sauce angrily. Taylor was laughing with some of his teammates while trying desperately to make eye contact with Theo but Theo refused to look in his direction.
“Don’t worry, Taylor Carson’s true identity will be revealed painfully, and that’s a promise.” Toni said.
It was the end of another school day but instead of heading straight for the parking lot like they always did, Toni dragged Theo to the notice and announcements board.
“I thought since Judy will be training most afternoons and we’ll be waiting bored out of our wits we could join a club to kill the time.” Toni said looking at the list of clubs and the times they met.
“How about debating?” Theo asked. He had always wanted to give it a try but was too much of a chicken to actually sign up.
“Alright let’s sign up then,” Toni said smiling the kind of smile that said he was up to something.
“Wait, wait, wait, what are you up to?” Theo asked stopping Toni from writing his name.
“Always with the paranoia Jackson, come on its perfect because they meet on the same days as Judy’s training.” Toni said writing both their names. They then walked to the parking lot where Judy was waiting inside the car.
“A really cute guy in a football jersey said to give you this.” Judy said handing Theo a study card. It read ‘I’m really sorry Theo. I hope you understand and will be able to forgive.’ But it wasn’t signed. Theo was about to tear it up when Judy took it from his hand.
“No way dude when someone apologizes in writing you always keep it.” She said sliding off the side of the car and into the backseat.
“And how many times have I asked you not to break into my car?” Toni asked taking the card from her and tucking it into his jacket pocket.
“I have a key,” Judy said taking a car key from her pocket.
“Is that a—“
“The new universal car key, complete with its own alarm system,” Judy said smiling. Toni took the key from her and started the engine with it.
“Awesome Judes, where’d you get it?” Toni asked.
“A lady never kisses and tell,” Judy said laughing. Theo listened absent-mindedly as Toni bargained for Judy to tell him her source, talking endlessly until they got to Theo’s home. A black Mercedes was parked in front of the house.
“Now I wish I had my own private entrance,” Theo said getting out of the car. Toni knew who the car belonged to and so he followed Theo inside.
“Theodore, a Mr. Carson is here to see you,” Altidore announced greeting Theo at the door.
“Just my fucking luck,” Theo said looking at Toni for suggestions.
“Let’s see what he wants.” Toni said pressing the record button on his phone before they went into the sitting room.
“Theo,” Taylor called.
“What the fuck are you doing here?”Theo asked advancing angrily at Taylor before Toni stopped him
“I just wanted to say I didn’t mean to lead you on, I meant everything I said but I never meant it more than platonically. I also want you to know that for the sake of my own reputation I won’t be pressing charges.” Taylor said standing now.
“Get your lying, sorry excuse for a human being ass out of my house, NOW!” Theo shouted heaving ad he pointed to the door. Altidore came immediately and Toni had to put an arm around Theo to calm him down.
“Al could you stay with Theo, I’ll see Mr. Carson out.” Toni said to Altidore before following Taylor. “Don’t think you’ve won Carson, I trusted you with the one thing I loved more than my family. You’re gonna pay for what you did.” Toni said.
“Toni, look it’s not like that, I want to come clean but it’s not me,” Taylor said his eyes silently pleading with Toni.
“Either you tell the truth by freewill Carson or I’ll force it out of you.” Toni said opening the door. Taylor left and as soon as the door closed Theo started sobbing.
“Don’t let him get to you Theo, I promised you something, and I’m gonna deliver.” Toni said hugging Theo and giving him a quick kiss on the lips.
“Where are you going?” Theo asked still in tears.
“Got a little errand to run,” Toni said leaving before Theo could stop him again.
∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞
“I’m coming with you Toni, end of discussion.” Judy said seriously after Toni told her what happened inside and what he was about to do.
“Alright but you’ll have to stay in the car,” Toni said as they got back into his car and pulled out of their garage. They drove to a middle class neighborhood on the west side of Mauko City and parked next to Max’s beige BMW. The Montgomery’s were hard to find since they weren’t popular in the business world and so Toni had to get one of the twins to hack into the schools record database and extract Max’s address.
“Remember after he answers the door, stay to the side where he can see you but as soon as you hear me say the magic words duck ok. The impact won’t hurt you, just a little jostle; we have to have it look real.”
“I know Toni, Jeez.” Judy said. She slipped on a pair of gloves as she got out of the car and took with her a wad of explosives which she secured underneath the BMW. “The show is all yours bro,” Judy said getting into the back. Toni closed the roof before getting out of the car and walked to the house numbered 1440. It was Max who answered the door and when he saw that it was Toni a smile came over his face.
“Well, well, well, what a surprise. Have you come to your senses? Has Jackson tried to make a pass at you too?”
“Actually, I’ve got a message for you and your little closeted friend, Taylor Carson” Toni said watching as Max eyes darted from Toni’s unsmiling face to his car. Toni knew Max would have been looking a crew or some other form of posse and that was why he made sure that Max would see that it was only his little sister.
“Come to beat me up for your boyfriend?”
“No, just a warning,” Toni said and then the explosion happened. Max’s vehicle rose a few feet into the air before crashing back to the ground shattering all the glasses and blowing out the tires. Toni’s car sustained a small amount of damage to the side that was closest to the explosion.
“Consider yourself warned Montgomery. Tell your friend to speak the truth or he’ll be enjoying far worse fucking than the one he claimed he never consented to with Theo.” Toni said leaving Max to go back to his car.
“Are you alright?” He asked Judy as he got in.
“I wish I had a camera, you should have seen the look on that fucker’s face when his car levitated!” Judy said excitedly as Toni drove out of the lot.
The following day was to be football tryouts; one of the subs had a broken leg and needed to be replaced immediately. Toni decided to attend the trials knowing full well that his experience and agility would qualify him for Taylor’s position. Also the fact that he was better by far than Taylor the coach would weigh his options of using Toni as starting quarterback to win the All State Finals.
The only problem was that the debate club would have a meeting at the same time as the tryouts and Toni didn’t want to further arouse Theo’s suspicion as to what he and Judy were up to.
“I’m really starting to hate this place.” Theo said as they left Literature class together grateful that it was the end of another dreadful day.
“So do you wanna go straight home or what?” Toni asked hoping Theo would say yes since that would give him an opportunity to do what he had to without Theo being any the wiser.
“No, today is our first debate meeting remember?” Theo said looking at Toni. “You look exhausted, maybe you should go home, I can call Altidore to come get me.”
“Are you trying to ditch me? Toni asked hugging Theo and tickling him tummy. “Come on let’s go rock this meeting.” Toni said as Theo giggled and squirmed for Toni to stop.
Toni got Theo settled in the meeting then made up some excuse to get out so he could go change for the tryouts. Theo’s meeting would last for two and a half hours and all Toni would need was approximately one and a half to make his mark. As quickly as possible he changed and walked out to the field, quietly slipping amongst the others who all wanted a shot at the fame that came with being a footballer in high school.
“We’ll start with a little friendly match up today, starters versus you guys,” Coach Freeman said pointing to the group of boys who were there to tryout. “Divide yourselves into teams of two quickly and select the position you think you can play.” Toni had declared the position of quarterback and was the only one there who actually thought about playing that position.
“Alright let’s go boys,” Coach Freeman said bringing his starting team to meet the newbie. There was surprise on both Max and Taylor’s face as they saw Toni.
“Are you fucking kidding me? Max shouted. “Coach, this faggot can’t play.” He protested.
“I’ll be the judge of that,” the coach said blowing his whistle.
At the end of the game the score was 178 to 108 in favor of Toni’s team. The coach then asked for a matchup between the subs and the starters with Theo as quarterback and was pleased when the subs defeated his starting team 132 to 78.
“Great job everyone,” Coach Freeman called as the starters quarreled amongst themselves and the subs patted Toni on the back saying ‘Good game’. “Caparelli, a word please,” Toni smiled as he walked pass Taylor and mouthed the words ‘ball’s out of your court now’
“Coach, could you be quick and brief, my sister and my best friend is waiting impatiently for me.” Toni said as he saw Judy waving to him from across the field.
“Ok down to business, I like what I see out there, have you been playing football for long?” the coach asked placing an arm around Toni’s shoulder the way he would when he was planning strategy with his star player.
“All my life and I have been a quarterback for just as long.” Toni said smiling as Max and Taylor watched. They were trying to make out what the coach was saying but couldn’t.
“What if I offered you the starting quarterback position for Mauko High School’s football team?”
“Why coach I would be honored to play for the=is noble institution,” Toni said over selling his act. “But don’t you think it’d bring about a bit of an animosity since Carson has been the man for so long?”
“Let’s face it Caparelli, you’re better than Carson in every way, you are definitely the man for the job and no doubt the team would choose winning with a good player than losing with an old acquaintance any day.” Coach Freeman said staring at Toni while he pretended to think about the offer. “All you have to do is play like you did today before the entire school on Friday when we’ll have a match off for the starting quarterback position. The school will vote on whom they want to represent them.” Coach Freeman said smiling. “So will you do it?”
“Anything for my school,” Toni said smiling as he made eye contact with Max and Taylor before shaking Coach Freeman’s hand.
œ œ œ œ œ
Don’t freak out,” Toni said as Theo held the flier in his hand which announced to the school a football match off between the subs with Toni as quarterback and the starters for the starting position of quarterback on the Mauko High School football team.
“Why?” Theo asked seriously.
“It’s just a little something I have to do,” Toni said still not wanting Theo to know too much of their plan. He was undoubtedly the kindest person Toni knew because even though Taylor had hurt him emotionally Theo seemed to have move on and left revenge behind. But Toni wasn’t up for letting off Carson that easy especially because he loved Theo and had sacrificed that love so that Theo could have a shot at a healthy, loving relationship.
“So you ditched me for football?” Theo asked as they entered his room.
“I’m not cut out for debate Theo, you know that. I can argue only so much before I lose my temper.” Toni said touching Theo’s cheek gently.
“You are so pathetic,” Theo said laughing.
“Look, I made you a promise and I’m gonna carry it out ok. Just trust me, now what should I wear tomorrow?” Toni asked going into his closet to look for an outfit that would sell him as the star quarterback for the upcoming days to the match. Judy, although Theo was sure she was up to something else, had fabricated some homework she had to help the twin with so the boys were completely alone.
“What would you say if I asked you to be my boyfriend?” Theo asked after about half a dozen sighs.
“What? I mean why,” Toni asked totally taken aback by the question.
“Well, I knew if I waited for you to ask I’d be waiting forever, besides you’ll never hurt me intentionally and I know you love me and I love you so why not?”
“Because I could never be faithful Theo and you don’t deserve that.” Toni said going to sit next to Theo on the bed as he hung down his head. “I do love you and I’ll do anything for you, anything to make you happy and that includes allowing you to be with someone who will love you as much or even more than I do and who will be able to give you so much more than I can offer you in a relationship.” Toni said brushing Theo’s hair behind his ears. He then kissed him deeply until Theo felt an exciting build up in his stomach.
“I want you,” Theo said clutching the front of Toni’s shirt with both hands as he tried to pull away. “Please,” Theo begged and Toni gave in.
Slowly and sensually they removed each other’s clothes and once they were completely naked they climbed into bed. Toni positioned himself behind Theo who was on his side. Toni took a condom from the bedside table drawer and eased it unto his self before slipping his dick into Theo. Theo gasped as Toni entered him and grabbed a handful of sheets to stop him from screaming. All the time they were fucking Toni kissed Theo all over making him feel wave after wave of pleasure through every muscle in his body.
“I love you Theo,” Toni said as he began jerking off Theo while he continued to pound his ass.
“I love you too Toni, forever and always,” Theo said turning his face to Toni so they could kiss while they both came together.

Copyright © 2011 jazziebabe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..