Jump to content
    jazziebabe
  • Author
  • 2,130 Words
  • 1,705 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Just his luck - 6. Chapter 6

CHAPTER VI
The room they entered was dark in some areas and well-lit in others. Theo noticed that the dark areas became illuminated once every 15 minutes or so with a prism of colored lights. He had never seen so many men in one place before; men of all different sizes, shapes and forms. There were men clad in simple jeans and T-shirts, others who sported just jeans so as to show off their rock hard bodies and bulging biceps. And then there were men on top of the counters, on trapezes and in cages wearing nothing but white spandex underwear.
“Those are the dancers,” Toni informed Theo who was looking at the men in amazement as their bodies gyrated to the music playing in the club.
“This place is awesome,” Theo said trying to talk over the music to Toni who was a little distance away.
“Is this your first time?” a light brown complexioned man asked. He was smiling pleasantly and so Theo did the same.
“Yea, how about you?” Theo asked forcing himself to look at the guys face instead of his well-developed six-pack.
“No I—”
“He’s the club’s personal whore,” Toni said cutting in.
“Are you guys together?”
“Yes Marques, we are, now if you don’t mind—” Toni said allowing his sentence to hang but walked away from the spot Marques was standing in nonetheless.
“What was all that about? The guy was being nice.”
“Nice so he could get you to be his newest one night stand, like I said earlier Theo he’s the club’s whore, he fucks every new guy that comes to this club, it’s his little game.” Toni said clenching his fists so tight his hands were becoming numb.
“Has he gamed you, is that why you are so angry?” Theo asked chuckling.
“I’m a top Theo and so is he.”
“Still doesn’t answer the question, lover boy.” Theo said pinching Toni’s chin and laughing.
“Just stay away from him ok, I’m trying to save you a world of hurt.” Toni said throwing an arm around Theo’s shoulder. He kissed him on the cheek then pulled him towards the back. “Let’s get loaded before the competition starts.”
The sign outside read ‘Bathroom' but inside was like a fuck fest.
“Are they really doing it here?” Theo asked surprised.
“Come on here’s an empty stall.” Toni said pulling Theo into one of the smaller bathroom stalls just as a couple came out pulling up their pants. Toni took a bump from his pocket twisted it twice and took a sniff then handed it to Theo who did the same. The stalls didn’t allow for much room even though both boys were very slender, so their bodies were close together and then Toni kissed him in a deep, passionate, sexually arousing way.
“What was that for?” Theo asked as soon as he was no longer weak in the knees and was able to speak.
“Happy birthday,” Toni said smiling as Theo had gripped the front of his shirt to steady himself. “Wanna try this?” He asked taking a small pill bottle from his inside jacket pocket. It was the same pill that Judy had offered him a couple weeks before
“Ecstasy sure,” Theo said taking the one Toni offered.
“How do you feel?”
“Like I’m gonna throw up,” Theo said covering his mouth.
“Don’t worry, that’ll pass and then you’ll have a wonderful time.” Toni said opening the stall door. “Come on. Let’s go hunting for your first fuck.”
The following morning Theo woke up feeling completely dehydrated and with a tender ass. As soon as his eyes adjusted to the light, he looked around the room he was in. There were two guys on either side of him, one was his dark haired friend Toni and the other was a cute blond boy. They were both still sleeping.
“Hey, wake up,” He said shaking Toni.
“Hmmm,” Toni replied slowly coming to life. He looked at Theo and smiled then he saw the other boy. “Who is he?”
“Fuck if I know,” Theo said reaching over Toni for the glass of water that was on the night table.
“Hey who are you?” Toni asked shaking the blond boy awake.
“Max,” the boy said smiling as Theo sat with his back to the head board. “Last night was great.”
“Yea, well now you have to go.” Toni said getting out of bed to refill the glass for Theo.
“Why?” Max asked
“Because you’re not helping to pay for this room and I need some alone time with my friend,” Toni said returning with the glass and giving it to Theo who gulped it down thirstily. He then got back into bed and lay on Theo lap. “You see it’s his birthday and I’m sure he’d rather be with just me rather than some dude he doesn’t know.” Toni said smiling and stroking Theo’s cock.
“Alright, I got it.” Max said getting up to put on his clothes which were in a pile next to the foot of the bed. “You’re no different than Marques, at least with him you know it’s just a fuck.” He said before slamming the door shut.
“Now I remember why I stopped doing one night stands, they can be such drama-queens in the morning.” Toni said getting out of bed. Theo watched him as he gathered their clothes.
“So that’s why you hate Marques,”
“What?”
“He took your place as douche bag in the club and you still haven’t gotten over it.” Theo said slamming the cup down on the table and biting his lip the way he did when he was angry.
“No, that’s not it.” Toni replied in a voice so small Theo hardly heard.
“What is it then Toni?” Theo shouted.
“Would you stop doing that you’re hurting yourself,” Toni said moving back to the bed to unclench Theo’s fist. His nails had dug into the palm of his hands and had left a mark. The return of the circulation was painful but Theo ignored it and just glared at Toni.
“I want answers Toni, stop hiding things from me.”
“Ok, I was maybe 14 or 15 at the time, I don’t remember. Anyway, Sal, my art teacher, he took me to this club, my first time out with him and he introduced me to all his friends. At the time he was in his mid-twenties and I could easily pass for my age now, 17. So you could imagine how the other men were jealous of the fact that he found a hot young guy.
“Marques was one of them, at the time he was just becoming a douche bag, as you put it, and he tried in every way to get first dibs on any hot new guy in the club. He made a pass at me of course while Sal was at the bar and I turned him down right out. I thought that would have been the end of it but it wasn’t. Sal and I were leaving and Marques followed us and called out to Sal just as we got to the car. ‘Are you planning to tell him Sal?” Sal stopped but I continued towards the car.
“At the time my Dad and I were working on this device that could amplify sounds so you could hear them clear from quite a distance away. I had one that night and so I decided to test it. Surprisingly it worked and so I heard everything they said. It turned out that Sal had AIDS and Marques threatened to tell me so that I’d leave him. The thing is I wouldn’t have left because there was no way I’d get it because we always used a condom, Sal made sure of it.
“Anyway after a while with all the worrying that I’d find out and leave him, Sal ended up in the hospital, his cholesterol level was over the top and being stressed about my finding out was wearing on him. He was there for weeks, they had to keep him sedated and so I never got to talk to him. I went there every day after school and talked with him trying to get him to get better but it never worked. After about three weeks, he died.”
“I’m so sorry, Toni,” Theo said hugging him as tears ran down his cheeks.
“I’ve never told anyone but my Dad about it, his solution was to get rid of Marques but I wouldn’t stoop to Marques’ level but I never forgave him.
“You’ve got me now Toni, I’ll be around for a long time, you can’t get rid of me.” Theo said kissing the top of Toni’s head.
“Ugh, I’ve ruined the plan, it’s almost six and we’re still in this sleazy room.” Toni said getting up so quickly he knocked over the glass. “Come on. If we hurry we can still make it to liberty village before the party ends.”
“What party? I thought we were going home,” Theo said lying back in the bed despite Toni’s haste.
“This stop is on our way home, besides we can party and still make it home in good time.” Toni said pulling Theo out of bed. “Now, let’s take a shower.”
œ œ œ œ œ
The music was loud and this time it was a house party. It was a homo party full of lesbians and gay men alike.
“Toni, my man you made it, barely,” a Caucasian guy with strawberry blond hair called. He had green eyes and a muscular build like Toni’s but with a more surfer flare than anything else.
“Theo this is Wade, my ex-teammate from Ditoria.” Toni introduced.
“Really, I never knew you played sports,” Theo said unable to take his blue eyes off Wade’s green ones.
“Football and Rugby, we played both actually, Toni was our quarterback in football and the fullback in rugby.” Wade said smiling as Theo finally managed to look away.
“You don’t need to impress Theo with my story Wade, we’re just friends,” Toni said remembering how they used to use those stories to get guys and girls. “Now point me in the direction of the finest hunks.” Toni said leaving Wade to chat with Theo.
“Was he telling the truth?”
“About what?” Theo asked allowing Wade to take his hand and lead him to the pool side.
“That you guys are just friends?”
“Oh yeah, we met a couple weeks ago, he started attending my school.” Theo said taking the seat next to Wade on the pool side chair.
“That’s so unlike Toni, to see a beauty like you and opt to be friends. The Toni I know would have given you the three Fs.”
“Find them, fuck them, and forget them I know, but so far I’ve only gotten one of them.”
“And it’s not what you’re thinking Wade,” Toni said appearing in front of them with two guys. One looked like a body builder in a cute swim trunk with brunette hair and the other was a red head. “One for me and one for the birthday boy,”
“It’s your birthday?” Wade asked smiling at Theo.
“It was yesterday,” Theo clarified.
“Oh, that means today is your hangover party. We always partied for the entire weekend when one of our birthdays came on the Friday.” Wade said.
“Come on Theo, let’s get our freaks on.” Toni said pulling Theo out of the chair.
“Are you sure about this Toni?” Theo asked as they entered the house and followed the two guys up the stairs to the bedroom.
“Have I ever steered you wrong, besides, it’s your weekend and you know the saying ‘you should always be tired the days after,” Theo groaned. “Here this’ll help,”
“I don’t know why I let you talk me into doing these things.” Theo said taking the bump Toni offered. He snorted and allowed the feeling to overwhelm him.
“Dibs on the brunette,” Toni said as both guys sat on the bed.
“I guess you’re mine then,” Theo said to the red head. They kissed for a while then Theo took a condom from his pocket stripped and said, “Put this on me.”
“I’m top,” the redhead said hesitating.
“Well tonight you bottom.” Theo said turning the guy over and putting on the condom himself. He and Toni fucked there guys hard, came then blowed each other before passing out.
They woke up late the next day and drove back to Mauko in the evening. They arrived at the Jackson Manor at about 10pm.
“That was the best weekend ever,” Theo said laughing.
“Only the best for my best friend,” Toni said “I love you,” and he leaned in to kiss Theo’s cheek.

Copyright © 2011 jazziebabe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..