Jump to content
    jazziebabe
  • Author
  • 2,062 Words
  • 1,683 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Just his luck - 3. Chapter 3

CHAPTER III
The meal was served buffet style and so Theo servedhimself, partaking of everything except the asparagus. The Caparellis tradition differed in so manyways from the Jacksons but still Theo felt right at home with the family.

“So who are you?” Micah, an older version of Judy askedTheo when they had finished the second course of the meal.

“Theodore Jackson,

“No shit, you’re related to Maxwell and Taneka Jackson?”Micah asked. Theo nodded not particularly happy about relation. “I must say Ithought all the Jackson kids were cunts but you’re actually pretty cool. I goto college with you asshole brother and sister, I had to teach em both a lessoncouple years ago.”

“Really what did you do?” Theo asked anxious to hear ofhis brother and sister’s demise.

“K, so I was fucking Neka’s roommate Felicia Steinberg,her family owns a multi-billion corporation I think.”

“Yea the Steinberg’s Incorporated, I’ve heard of them.”Toni said adding to the conversation. Everyone else listened intently as Micah continued.

“Anyway, if they found out she was gay she was in dangerof losing her trust funds and not to mention her tuition so we had to keep itunder wraps. So I was fucking this chickin their dorm room and Neka comes back early from one her classes and catchesus. She takes a couple pictures and thenext day they were circulating around campus like crazy. Well I knew someonewho knew someone who did porno films and let’s just say I had Neka in some verycompromising positions with her brother and the entire football and basketballteam.”

“Jesus Micah!” Judy exclaimed smiling in admiration of herbigger sister.

“Cool,” Theo said smiling too.

“I take it you guys don’t get along well?” Toni saidrubbing Theo’s thigh under the table.

“I don’t really like either of Dad’s kids. I was in thehospital for about a month after they made me take down a beehive knowing fullwell I was allergic to their stings.” Theo said getting sad at the memory.

“Who’s ready for dessert?” Angie asked noticing the moodchange

“Me!” the twin Giovanni and Jovan squealed. They wereeight years old and like the other Caparellis spoke exactly what was on theirminds whenever it popped into their heads.

“How about you Theo, its death by chocolate,”

“Oh, no thanks I’m stuffed.” Theo replied wiping his mouthwith his napkin.

“So what do you wanna become?” Bernie asked speaking forthe first time since they sat down to eat.

“I’m still unsure but for now I’m leaning towards being acomputer engineer sir.” Theo replied

“What the fuck is that?” Judy asked

“Just a fancy name for someone who fixes computers, so wecan make a lot more money doing it,” Theo said. It was so easy to fit right in with Toni’s family as they weren’t thekiss ass type and were obviously well off.

“Can you hack?” Jovan asked. He told Theo that he was the oldest twinbecause he came out first then he and Giovanni got into an argument about howhe know he was first because there was no proof.

“Only for fun, never for revenge,” Theo said reciting hispersonal rule for hacking computer systems.

“Revenge is fun.” Giovanni said. “We can do the small stuff like the hospitaldatabases and the SSN office but we’re too young to figure out what certainstuff are to hack into banks and such.”

“And those two shits are good for nothings who can’t helpus.” Jovan said smiling at Judy and Toni in turn.

“You’re pathetic,” Toni replied rolling his eyes.

“Says the boy who is trying to discretely jerk off hisdate at the dinner table,” Jovan said cocking his head to one side and smilingslyly. Theo blushed as everyoneincluding Toni laughed but still he continued to rub Theo’s leg.

They finished dinner at 7:30 and Micah and Teddy saidtheir goodbyes before leaving. Ted woulddrop Micah off at the airport then drive to Wudson City which was about twohours from Mauko. After the two haddeparted they told Theo stories of their previous homes, first in Wudson, thenEspilce and then Ditoria.

“I honestly hope this is the last time we’ll have tomove.” Judy yawned

“I have to get Theo home, it’s a school night and I’m surehe needs his beauty sleep.” Toni said excusing them.

“Come back soon Theo we enjoyed your company.” Angie saidsmiling as they rose from the table.

“Imust say you are by far the most interesting trick Toni has—”

“Dad,”Toni called cutting him off in mid-sentence.

“What,I never like the girls you brought home; they always thought they had toimpress us. Besides you know I’m cool with whatever you do so long as it makesyou happy.”

“Ugh,”Toni said. “Come on Theo before they ask you to spend the night and wearsomething of mine to school tomorrow.”

“That’snot a bad idea,” Angie said

“Hecould wear something for me it’s more of his style,” Judy offered smiling asToni shot her a warning glance.

“Ah,thanks but I really have to get home my baby sister is used to seeing me in themornings and I wouldn’t want to upset her.” Theo lied as they all started arguing about whether or not he shouldstay.

Itwas 9pm before they left the house entirely and was on their way back toJackson Manor.

“Thatwasn’t bad at all,” Theo said. “Though you had me scared shitless earlier,”

“Theylike you, besides I had to prepare you for the worse.” Toni said. “Would youbelieve me if I said I love you?”

“YeaI would because I love you too.” Theo replied blushing.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

Itwas approximately 10 o’clock when Toni arrived at the Jackson Manor. It was just as beautiful as Theo haddescribed. The woman from the car metthem at the door and Theo introduced her as Geneva Jackson, his mother.

“HelloMrs. Jackson,”

“Please,call me Geneva, would you like to come in for a while?” she offered smilingecstatically.

“I’dlove to but I have to get home, I’ve got school bright and early tomorrow.”

“Ohright,” Geneva said. “Well it was nice meeting you Toni, and please don’t be astranger.”

“ThanksI won’t,” Toni replied with his beautiful smile. Geneva left them on the step and closed thedoor but quickly relocated to one of the curtained window. “Could I take you to school tomorrow?” Toni asked taking Theo’s hand and playingwith his soft fingers.

“That’dbe great; I won’t have to go with Altidore.”

“Who’she?”

“Ourbutler and until today my only friend, what you saw this morning was justpre-tradition stuff. “Theo said quicklyexplained the whole sweet 16 tradition of his family.

“That’spretty whack; she’s only two years old. She probably said pwetty to just about every shiny thing she laid hereyes on.” Toni said laughing.

“I’mglad you find the end of my inconspicuous life funny Antonio. Can you imagine me driving that thing toschool two weeks from now?” Theo groaned.

“Don’tworry baby, you can always ride with me.” Toni said putting his arms aroundTheo in an embrace then kissing him gently on the lips. “I’ll see youtomorrow.”

Theowatched as Toni drove away then entered the house where he was sure his motherwas waiting with a barrage of questions. Sure enough Geneva was standing in the door way which led into thesitting room with a benign smile.

“OhGod, Mom, I’m really tired,” Theo said attempting a feeble escape even thoughhe knew he wouldn’t get away.

“Helooks Italian,” Geneva said walking into the sitting room. Theo followed despite himself and sat next toher on the love seat.

“Americanby birth, Italian by nurture, his exact words,” Theo said as his mother placedan arm around him and he rested his head against her shoulder.

“He’shot too, kinda looks like the type all the girls would kill to go out with,like the jock of my days.”

“Isthat supposed to be a compliment or are you telling me that he look old?” Theoasked just to keep the conversation going but immediately regretted sayinganything.

“Defensivearen’t we, so you do like him?”

“Mom,please,”

“Don’tbullshit me Theodore, I’ve never seen you so elated since that day the doctorssaid you could go home from the hospital. And even then there wasn’t as so much light in your eyes.”

“Alright,I admit it, I do like him.” Theo sighed

“Goodfirst step is admission, the second is: were you safe?”

“What?”Theo nearly shouted. “Ugh Mom,”

“That’sright I am so I know these things. Now answer the question, and in case you’rewondering I would have asked the same if it had been a girl.”

“Wedidn’t do anything; we smoked pot with his 12 year old sister Judy and haddinner with the rest of his family, that’s all.”

“Sowhat was that kiss about earlier?”

“Youwere watching? Of course you were.” It’s their family tradition,” Theo lied.

“Sohow come I didn’t get one?”

“Ah,can we talk about this some other time I’m really tired Mom.” Theo said unableto find an excuse quick enough.

“Itmight be embarrassing to talk about this with me Theo, but I know ok and youcan come talk to me whenever you feel the need ok. And remember to always useprotection.” Geneva said kissing herson’s cheek before leaving the room.

œ œ œ œ œ

“I like Theo,” Bernie said to his son as theysat together on Toni’s balcony, a packet of weed and a pipe lay on the table.

“Yeahe’s awesome,” Toni said smiling.

“Butdon’t you think maybe you’re moving too fast? I mean he’s practically a baby tothis whole thing.” Bernie said looking at his son. Toni was the only one that looked exactlylike Bernie did. The others hadvariations, like Angie’s face with Bernie’s build in Teddy’s case or in thetwin’s case Bernie’s face with Angie’s hair and eyes.

“Idon’t know Dad, I mean I like him a lot and at the same time friendship justdoesn’t seem like it’s gonna be enough. I want him relationship wise but if that doesn’t work out then I’d stillwanna be friends.” Toni said.

“Whichis more important, having him as a part of your life or fucking him?” Bernie asked as Toni took a deep breath andstared into the night but didn’t answer the question. “My advice is if it’s more important to havehim in your life then don’t fuck it up by satisfying tour dick. I’ve alwaystaught you guys that sex complicates the simplest of relationships.”

“Don’tI know it, I just feel like I should be his first in everything. I feel veryprotective of him and so I wanna give him all his first experiences, that wayhe’ll know what to do and expect the when he does things on his own.”

“Soyou’ll give him all the good things like sex and clubbing, but what about thehurt?”

“JeezDad, when did you get so deep,” Toni replied recoiling from the thought ofhurting Theo.

“Justbeing realistic son, I haven’t seen you so happy since— well it’s been too longand I want to preserve this for as long as I can. Anyway, I’m going to Espilce City tomorrow,Adam is having a bit of a bitch problem so I have to take care of businessuntil he’s got his problem back under control.” Bernie informed Toni. Although Teddy was the eldest of his childrenToni was the one whom Bernie saw as taking over the family business. Teddy was on his way to becoming a criminallawyer, it was always his dream, every since Adam had been framed by a coupleof corrupt cops for drug trafficking and soliciting a minor. Luckily the lawyerthey hired got him off on both charges but Teddy was hell-bent on revenge eversince especially because Adam was his all time favorite uncle.

“Heylover boy,” Judy called from inside the room.

“Balcony,”Toni shouted. Judy was to begin MaukoMiddle School the following day. The school was located on the same grounds asthe High School and so Judy would ride with Toni instead of taking the schoolbus.

“So?”Judy asked taking the chair between her bad and her brother.

“Sowhat?”

“What’shis mother like?” Judy asked. “Did you meet his Dad? Is the house as beautifulas he said it was?”

“Momlooks exactly like him and she’s adorable, you’d like her. No I didn’t meet his father and yes it’s justas beautiful.” Toni said. “Anymorequestions Sherlock?”

“Noneed to get your balls tangled Toni,” Judy said as Toni moved from the foldedchair to the one of the stretched patio chair. “What’s his problem?”

“Nothinghe won’t be able to handle,” Bernie said kissing his youngest daughter on theforehead. “And I’m sure whatever you decide will be fine for both you andTheo.” Bernie said before he left the room.

“Don’tyou have school in the morning?” Toni snapped at Judy. He wanted to be left alone.

“Whateveryour problem is remember that I’m your favorite sister and I’ll always be hereto annoy you and cheer you up.” Judy said before she too left the room.

Tonispent the entire night smoking on the balcony and staring into the night. Finally at approximately 3 am he went to bedmore aware of what he wanted.

Copyright © 2011 jazziebabe; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..