Jump to content
    jazziebabe
  • Author
  • 2,673 Words
  • 1,632 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Just his luck - 8. Chapter 8

CHAPTER VIII
Friday came quickly and Theo started to have second thoughts about attending the party Taylor had invited them to.
“I don’t think this party was such a good idea Toni,” Theo said. Both boys were in Theo’s room and he had about a dozen or so rejected outfits on his bed.
“Come on Theo, it’s not like the guys has proposed or anything, he’s just invited you to a party.” Toni said. He was wearing black jeans pants with a white lace shirt and his black leather jacket. It was simply but still he looked amazing and Theo couldn’t find anything that came remotely close to him looking as spectacular as Toni. “What about this?” Toni asked holding a black leather pants and a baby blue button down shirt.
“That makes me look like a cheap hustler,” Theo said leaning against one of the walls inside his walk-in-closet.
“You’re trying too hard Theo, I’m sure he’ll still like you no matter what you’re wearing.”
“Stop trying to reassure me Toni, I don’t want to be reassured.” Theo said folding his arms over his chest.
“Ok,” Toni said moving from the bed to join Theo inside the closet. “I’ll call Taylor and tell him we won’t be coming to the party. Then we can stay at home and talk about all the flirting and cruising we’d have done and see how many databases we could hack into before I leave.” Toni said putting his arm around Theo’s shoulder.
“Sounds good to me,” Theo mumbled.
“You’re so pathetic,” Toni said before searching his phone for Taylor’s number to call.
“Hi Carson, its Toni,” Toni said putting the phone on loud speaker.
“Hey what’s up, you guys are still coming right?”
“Actually, that’s what I’m calling about. Theo doesn’t think it’s such a good idea anymore.” Toni said. Theo’s eyes flew wide open and he tried without success to get the phone from Toni when it became obvious that Toni would tell Taylor the truth about why they weren’t going to the party.
“Oh. Why not?” Taylor asked disappointment filling his voice.
“He’s having wardrobe trouble, see, I mentioned that you liked him and now he’s having trouble deciding which outfit says ‘I’m sexy want me more’.” Toni said smiling as Theo covered his face with both his hands and sank to the floor.
“Is he near, can I speak to him?” Taylor asked laughing as he was unaware that Toni had the phone on speaker.
“Hi Taylor,” Theo said after vehemently refusing to speak only to have Toni threaten him with violence.
“Hey Theo, look it doesn’t matter if you came naked, in fact I’d love that. Anyway, what I’m saying is it only matter that you come.” Taylor said and Theo groaned inwardly as Taylor’s voice pleaded with him.
“Alright,” Theo said maintaining his brief answers so as not to sound nervous.
“Alright you’ll be there?”
“Uh huh,”
“Cool, see you then,” Taylor said before hanging up.
It was 8:30 before they arrived at Taylor’s home. The outside was littered with all sorts of cars and people who were drinking, laughing and talking.
“If this gets fucked up, I’m blaming everything on you,” Theo said as they got out of his Barchetta 550. They had decided to drive it since it was hardly used and the area in which Taylor lived was known for expansive lifestyles and cars.
“Nice ride,” some of the people said as both boys passed them to the house. It was the usual heterosexual college party with lots of booze and drugs. No one from Mauko High was at there and so Toni asked the first friendly face he saw to point him in the direction of Taylor Carson.
“I don’t know why I came here,” Theo said as they walked through the crowd.
“Just relax Theo, look there’s Taylor,”
“I thought you wanted me to relax,” The said as his heart started racing and his mouth became dry.
“Hey, you made it.” Taylor said as Theo and Toni settled with the group of people he was standing with. “Everyone this is Theo and Toni a couple of my school mates. These are some of my brother’s friends,” Taylor introduced.
“Wonderful, where’s the booze?” Toni asked before leaving. Theo looked after his as he made his way back to the beer keg they had passed. Most of the girls stared after him and a few even ran their hands down his arm. Toni smiled politely but continued on.
“I’m glad you decided to come, let’s go to my room.” Taylor said pulling Theo away from the others.
“Can I have a drink or two first?” Theo asked nervously.
“Sure, I seem to have forgotten my manners.” Taylor said heading in the opposite direction from the one Toni had gone. “We have liquor in the kitchen,” Taylor said as Theo appeared confused.
After downing two glasses of champagne and a bottle of beer Theo finally made it to Taylor’s room without the nerves he felt before. The room had a mini-foyer which Taylor must have used to accommodate study groups and other persons who weren’t really close friends. The room itself was painted in butterscotch and was very spacious. The bed was in the centre and from that vantage point one could watch all the plasma TVs which were installed in the walls. Theo counted five before Taylor spoke.
“So what do you think?”
“Nice room,” Theo said glancing into the bathroom as he spoke. It had a Jacuzzi as well as a bath and shower section. “I’ve always wanted my own Jacuzzi in my bathroom.”
“You know I never figured you for the type that was in need of anything. I mean you’re wealthy, you were born with trust funds to your name, not to mention the lump sum the Jackson’s company make. I imagine that’s yours to inherit too?” Taylor asked.
“Not really, I have two sisters and a brother, besides, my mother believes that wealth should be achieved not ascribed but since she only has control over the present and not the past Jackson traditions she feels it’s best to allow her son to feel what it’s like to not have everything handed to him on a silver platter. I have to work for some stuff if I want them.” Theo said unable to stop himself from talking so much.
“I guess that’s part of why I liked you in the first place; you know you’re not showy. For years I tried to deny my feelings for guys because I’m a jock and I’m sure my teammates would go berserk if they knew I was a faggot. But I know I was fooling myself for sure when you started hanging out with Toni.
“I was so jealous, for weeks I trained hard almost injuring myself, trying to fight the feelings that I was having for you. I guess Toni must’ve realize all the deadly stares I kept giving him because one day after his sleep in History class he came up to me. We started talking about football and his previous teams at his former schools. He said he didn’t try out for the team here because that life for him was sort of over and that Mauko already had a good quarterback.
“Then he just came right out and asked if I liked you.” Taylor said chuckling to himself. They were both now sitting side by side on the bed. “Anyway, I eventually came out to him and he said I should totally talk to you. That’s when I realized that you two were just best friends.”
“We really do look like an item, don’t we?” Theo said laughing nervously. He didn’t know what to do or say in situations like these. Toni was always the one who made all the speeches and the moves to land Theo with the fuck of the night.
“Am I making you uncomfortable Theo?” Taylor asked but suddenly he wasn’t Taylor anymore and the first day at Toni’s place came back to Theo accompanied by the hard-on he had had that time. “Do you wanna lie down for a bit?” Taylor asked looking worried.
“No, I think maybe I had too much to drink,” Theo replied. The sheet was a beautiful rose pink and contrasted with Theo’s creamy white complexion. Taylor moved closer to his side and ran the back of his hand over Theo’s cheek. Theo turned to look at Taylor who was smiling, then moved in slowly to kiss Theo.
At first it was a bit reserved as they both felt nervous about what they were doing, Taylor because it was his first time and Theo because it felt awkward that Toni wasn’t there. Slowly Taylor’s hands began to wonder removing first the fuchsia button-down shirt he was wearing. Next, Taylor started removing the Diesel ripped blue jeans he was wearing.
“Wow,” Taylor said going to kneel before Theo who was now completely naked and had a hard-on.
“Toni said you might like that,” Theo said referring to the fact that he wasn’t wearing any underwear.
“He was right,” Taylor said grasping Theo’s member between his hands and stroked it gently before putting it into his mouth. It wasn’t hard for a hetero turned homo guy to know how to give a blow job. Ale he had to do was do the exact thing he’d want a girl to do to him; take it in deep and avoid any contact with the teeth.
Taylor was good, he gave spectacular head though Toni still held first place for the best blow-job title. It was weird that in the middle of sex with another man Theo could still be thinking about Toni, he was imagining Toni doing the things Taylor was doing. After a couple of minutes of romantic and imaginative sex with Toni instead of Taylor, Theo, curling his toes and with a beautiful moan, he came into Taylor’s mouth.
“Now I know why girls hate to swallow,” Taylor said smiling as he wiped him mouth with the hem of the sheet.
“Your turn,” Theo said standing Taylor up and removing his clothes. With each piece he removed he kissed the most sexually arousing section of that part of Taylor’s body. Theo laid him on the bed then straddled his legs and began jerking him off.
“What exactly do you like about me?” Theo asked as he continued to stroke him.
“Ah, I— I like it that you’re— you’re sweet.” Taylor said unable to concentrate on what he was saying because occasionally Theo went fast then slowed it down and that drove Taylor insane with pleasure. “I mean, you don’t pretend to be better than everyone else just because your family has generational wealth.” Taylor said a moan escaping his lips at the end.
“What else,” Theo said slowing his strokes again.
“You’re really pretty, I love your hair, and the way you— the way you—argh,” Taylor groaned as he shot his load all over Theo’s hand and chest.
“Please continue,” Theo said lifting Taylor’s legs unto his shoulder,
“Wait,” Taylor said stopping Theo as he was about to kiss him. “I’m not sure about this, have you ever?”
“Don’t worry I know what I’m doing.” Theo said leaving the bed for a moment to get the condom he had in his wallet.
“You came prepared,” Taylor said smiling.
“I’ve always walked with a condom, even when I was a virgin. It made me feel cool,” Theo said smiling as he rolled the condom unto his dick and went back to the bed. “Turn around,” Theo said allowing Taylor to lie on his belly instead of his back. His ass stuck out beautifully and so Theo squeezed it gently while preparing for entry into Taylor tight rear.
“Taylor, are you in there?” someone asked from outside his room.
“Shit,” Taylor whispered panicky. “That’s Max,”
“Kaesha wants to know how come you didn’t invite any of us to this party.” Maxwell Montgomery asked. He was the full back on the football team and Taylor’s best friend. Kaesha Kelley was the captain of Mauko High School’s volleyball team and Taylor’s girlfriend.
“Shit,” Taylor swore again and still Theo was fucking him. It felt great and although he didn’t want Theo to stop he had to, no one could find out that he was gay let alone his best friend seeing him being fucked by a guy. “Theo you gotta get outta here,” Taylor said as Theo kissed his neck and plunged deeper touching a spot inside Taylor’s anus that he didn’t know existed.
“What? Now?” Theo asked disbelievingly. He was on the final lap of his ride and there was no way he would pull out and blow his chances of coming again that night. “Didn’t you lock the door?”
“Yea but Max has a key,”
“Why?”
“Well we decided that we should each have each other’s key for emergency and — shit,” Taylor said as the lock outside began to rattle.
“I’m coming,” Theo grunted just as the door opened and Max walked in. Theo got off the bed and grabbed his clothes while Taylor lay silent on the bed, appearing to be passed out from the vantage point of anyone who didn’t know what really happened.
“Jackson, what the fuck, Taylor are you alright?” Max asked running to his friend’s side on the bed. Taylor didn’t respond giving the impression that he was either dead or totally traumatized by what Theo jus did.
“You fucking faggot, what did you do to him?” Max asked shaking Taylor and still there was no response. It was then that Theo realized what was happening. Taylor was gonna pretend as though Theo forced himself on him.
“I didn’t do anything Max, Taylor stop playing right now, it’s not funny.” Theo said unable to pull on his pants as he kept an eye on both Max and Taylor.
“You raped my friend, you fucking ass bandit,” Max said dashing to a corner of the room that had all sorts of sports stuff and pulled out a baseball bat. Theo ran from the room as fast as he could, still completely naked with his clothes in his hands.
“What the fuck happened to you?” Toni asked. Theo ran into him outside the upstairs bathroom, luckily he was the only one there and everyone else was down stairs. Theo hugged him and started crying just as Max came around the bend.
“Hold that faggot Caparelli,” Max shouted advancing on both guys.
“Just chill out Max, you don’t wanna do something you’ll regret,” Toni said moving Theo behind him. He gave him his leather jacket which was long enough to cover down to Theo’s mid-thighs.
“That fucking queer raped my friend, you’re gonna stand up and defend him?”
“Is that what Taylor told you?” Toni asked stepping towards Max angrily but was held back by Theo.
“Look, I don’t want any trouble with you Caparelli. Just get outta the way so that I can give that cock-sucker what he deserves.” Max said tapping the bat into the middle of his hand menacingly.
“If you wanna get to Theo, you’re gonna have to go through me. So either allow us to leave peacefully and go ask your friend what really happened or I’m gonna fuck up both you and your friend so badly you won’t be able to find your heads in each other’s asses.” Toni said folding holding on to one of his hips.
“I’ll call the others,” Max threatened nervous now as he had seen the bulge in Toni’s side as he placed his hand on his side.
“Oh please, would you really want everyone to know that your best friend, star quarterback of the Mauko High School was sodomized by a 109 lb boy?” Toni asked rolling his eyes. He then turned his back on Max, hugged Theo and kissed him on the temple whispered, “I’m sorry,” before they walked down the stairs together.

Copyright © 2011 jazziebabe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..