Jump to content
    jazziebabe
  • Author
  • 1,292 Words
  • 2,353 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Just his luck - 7. Chapter 7

CHAPTER VII
“Tell me all about it,” Judy said the next morning as Theo got in the car.
“What’s there to tell? I can’t even remember half of what happened,” Theo said sounding dreary.
“What’s up your ass?” Judy asked as Toni laughed.
“He’s unloading Judes, no substance in his system.”
The day went pretty much the same as all other days at school since Theo met Toni, with girls fawning all over Toni and the teachers teaching their hearts out. The last session however came with a surprise as the intercom system buzzed and called for both boys to report to the A&C office immediately.
“This can’t be good,” Toni said not bothering to enter his History class. He met a nervous Theo on the stairs to the office and helped to calm him before they entered. Theo had only been summoned via the intercom once in his life and it was due to an award which he received from the Institute of Information Technology for an anti-virus he created in the 9th grade.
“You wanted to see us Ms. Milton,” Toni asked the woman sitting at the front desk.
“I wanted to see you boys,” an officer both Theo and Toni recognized as Marques, the douche bag from club Utopia stepped out before them. “We have evidence to suggest that there has been underage smoking of an illegal substance on the school grounds.” Marques said smiling as he removed some pictures from the envelope in his hand.
“But, I’m the only one smoking in these pictures officer, why do you need Jackson, to charge him with accessory?” Toni asked lightly amused and still enraged by the fact that Marques was at it again.
“So then, you’re admitting that it is you in these pictures and that you have been smoking marijuana?”
“Even the blind can see clearly that that’s me and that’s Theo.” Toni said pointing to their faces on the picture.
“Good, I’m arresting—“
“If you touch me, Officer James,” Toni said as Marques moved towards him. “I swear this will be the last time you see the light of day.” Toni said through clenched teeth.
“Do you wish to add resisting arrest and threatening an officer to your charges Caparelli?”
“Toni, be cool,” Theo said moving closer to Toni’s side. He was shaking like a leaf.
“It’s ok Theo,” Toni said resting a hand on Theo’s shoulder. “What the officer seemed to have forgotten is that in the City of Mauko having 24 ounces of marijuana for medical purpose is legal.” Theo said taking his wallet from his back pocket and removing an ID card which had The City of Mauko, a Medi-Cann Id number and Toni’s picture on it.
“What is going on here?” The principal asked storming through the A&C office door with Judy on his heels. “I would have appreciated it if you sent them to my office Ms. Milton.” Mr. Buckner said when he saw Marques and his other partner.
“Were you aware of this Mr. Buckner?” Marques asked his tone not as confident as before.
“Yes I was aware of Toni and Judy’s case before they were admitted into this institution. As you can see this picture was taken in a section of the school that is unoccupied by students and is that way for both the Caparellis.
“But—”
“As for Mr. Jackson,” Mr. Buckner continued despite Marques’ interruption. “I see no evidence that he is indulging in any illegal activity and as I have no doubt that this was done during the student’s lunch hour I see no reason for you two to still be here.” Mr. Buckner said cueing the officer’s departure.
“You win this time Caparelli,” Marques growled to Toni before his partner pulled him through the door.
“Wow!” Theo said dropping into the nearest chair.
“You know that man?” Mr. Buckner asked.
“Yes sir, we’ve been mutual enemies for the past couple of years.” Toni answered. “The question is how did he find me?” Toni asked in an aside to Judy.
“Ah, water Toni, I think Theo is having a panic attack,” Judy said. She was sitting next to Theo trying to get him to breathe regularly.
“Don’t you have a class?” Toni asked as soon as Theo was alright again and Mr. Buckner left the room.
“Class ended abruptly, and I went and got Mr. Buckner as soon as I could.”
“What did you do Judy? And who told you anyway?” Toni asked as they left the A&C office.
“Nunya,” Judy replied laughing.
“Real cute Judes,” Toni said as Judy ran off towards the sports-lockers.
∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞
“The question is who took those pictures?” Theo said as he and Toni sat in stands watching as the teams trained. Judy’s Middle School soccer team was amongst them. Theo was never any good at sporting activities. The most he played was chess and that hardly qualified.
“We know who took them because those pictures were from the school party on Friday. So the question is how Marques got a hold of them.” Toni said stroking his chin.
“Theo, Toni, what’s up?” It was Taylor.
“Just the man I wanna see,” Toni said as Taylor jogged up the stand to stand before both of them. He was wearing his football gear since they were in training.
“Those pics you took at Theo’s little party, have you shown them to anyone?”
“Well, not intentionally, I posted them on facebook and tagged you in a few. I didn’t think you’d mind,” Taylor said thinking that he had upset Toni.
“No man, it’s cool,” Toni said smiling.
“Alright, listen my older brother is throwing a party this weekend at my house, you guys wanna check it out?” Taylor asked now staring and smiling at Theo.
“Uh, sure,” Theo answered feeling obligated since Taylor was staring at him.
“We’ll be there then,” Toni said as Theo looked at him. He was wearing one of those smiles that said he was up to something.
“What are you up to?” Theo asked as soon as Taylor left and he had stop staring at his cute little ass which was enhanced by the spandex pants he was wearing.
“You’ve got a crush on Carson,” Toni said chuckling.
“I do not!” Theo nearly shouted quickly rising to his feet.
“You do,” Toni said laughing out right now. Theo made to walk away but was pulled back unto the seat before he could move.
“Don’t worry your pretty little ass Theo; he thinks you’re adorable too.” Toni said.
“He told you that?”
“In so many words, after of course finding out whether or not you and I was an item,”
“B— but, he has always been so macho, so straight.” Theo said looking out over the field.
“Looks are deceiving; I thought you’d have learnt that lesson from Judy.” Toni said pointing in Judy’s direction. She was tiny out there compared to most of the other girls. She had just finished tackling one of the older, burlier type girls, successfully taking the ball without fouling her.
“Wow she’s good,” Theo said as Judy went on to score.
“She gets that from Micah, she’d have been a helluva footballer too if they had a girls team.” Toni said as Judy went on to score in style and ran the length of the field back to her defensive position.
After a while Taylor walked pass again, this time he had a little boy with him. The boy was also wearing football gears and looked to be the younger version of Taylor.
“Careful Jackson, you might break your neck,” Toni said as Theo watched Taylor until he was almost completely out of view.
“Shut up,” Theo said blushing.

Copyright © 2011 jazziebabe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..