Jump to content
    JulieLHayes
  • Author
  • 2,109 Words
  • 655 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to J.K. Rowling, Warner Bro / Discovery, WB Games and subsidiaries. <br>   <br>

More Nocturnal Emissions - 11. The Calvary Resplendent

Sirius' head is reeling from this unexpected turn of events, but let me rush to assure you it is not through any prepubescent desire for the boy whose lips are pressed so tightly against his, it is complete and utter surprise that has him so very hornswoggled, and at a complete loss for words. Which is probably for the best as anything he might choose to say at this moment would be rather inappropriate and would probably compromise the facade which they are attempting to maintain in this place, namely that of being a couple. The continuing pressure of Snape's lips is relentless, and Sirius can feel Snape's fist pressed against the small of his back, not tenderly but more of a sustained jab, as if to warn him not to move, and he ceases any and all struggling on his part and simply stands there and endures the complete and utter humiliation of being forced to kiss Snivellus Snape. He is grateful that Remus is not here to witness this subjugation by his longtime mortal enemy. Of course if Remus were here, on the other hand, this farce would be entirely unnecessary. Finally, after what feels like an eternity, Snape moves that rather painful hand up a little higher as he fists Sirius' long dark tresses and pulls the boy's head backward and away from him, almost fiercely. "Do not think I will permit any such infidelity on your part again!" he hisses. He turns and gives the two slackjawed men a dark look, through narrowed eyes. "Take my advice and find someone who isn't such a trollop, you'll have more fun."

 

The two drunks shake their heads, as if deciding this pretty boy is simply too much trouble after all, and they are both too inebriated to deal with the likes of this intimidating youth who towers over them, so they simply slink away, the show is over and everyone returns to their own business, as Sirius releases a grateful sigh of relief. He opens his mouth, perhaps to show some gratitude to his saviour, but we'll never know for Snape snaps, "Save it! No time! Now, I don't see anyone here who resembles the man we seek, is there anyone that might know something of his whereabouts, and that of your.... friend?"

 

If Sirius is suspicious of the slight emphasis which Snape puts upon that last word, he doesn't show it, too intent upon sizing up the room, wondering if there is any such person. But he is saved the trouble of wondering too long, for at that moment the abductor himself emerges from the crowd of anonymous men about them. He approaches them, malicious grin firmly affixed, eyes glittering with amusement.

 

"Well, Orion," he snarks at Sirius, "You should have gone along with Gabriel the first time he wanted you to. He always gets what he wants in the end, you know." And here he winks at the boy in a most lascivious manner, as if to emphasize his lewd play on words. "But you wouldn't play with him, would you? And now your little friend is paying the price for your poor sportsmanship. I'm sure Gabriel is having great fun with him, though. He finds virgins to be very... entertaining...."

 

Sirius' eyes widen, his breath catches, and he clenches a quick fist, stepping toward his tormentor, his mind chaotic with images that threatened to drive him over the edge, but Severus just as quickly takes the offending hand into his own, swiftly removes it from the playing field. "What do you know about this, and be quick about it," he growls at the other man in a menacing tone.

 

"Why don't we step outside, gentlemen, and perhaps I'll tell you," the fiend taunts them, and without waiting for a response, whirls about and heads out the door. Sirius wastes no time in following the retreating form, with Severus just behind him. The other wizards return to their own amusements, paying no heed as the three exit the premises.

 

"Where is he?" Sirius demands to know, once they are outside, and only Snape's consummate reflexes prevent him from grabbing the other wizard by the robes.

 

"Where you cannot find him," the man snickers, "being taught what life is all about by now, I would imagine. Gabriel has a big.. talent..for that sort of thing, and he knows how to use it. Especially on little boys like your friend. Merde, he'll be unable to walk properly for a week at least, once Gabriel gets through sticking his...."

 

But the remainder of his words are lost, as he suddenly finds a wand placed against his throat, being held by a calmly irate Severus Snape. "Enough of this stupidity!" Snape hisses. "Tell us where Lupin is, and tell us now, or by Godric, I shall hex you into the spineless jellyfish that you truly are, and walking will become just a distant memory for you, sir!"

 

"You're bluffing!" the wizard cries out fearfully, not struggling against the wand which holds him in such thrall, as if fearful of the consequences. "You'll get in trouble with the Ministry, and you know it!"

 

"Perhaps," Snape agrees smoothly, a humorless smile playing about his thin lips. "But it's a minor offense, at best, of little consequence, no pun intended, while you, on the other hand, will still be a pitiful little creature whining for its mother, having to be carried around by your friends for the rest of your days. Amusing notion, don't you think?" He presses the tip of the wand more tightly into the other's throat. "But it's your choice, after all. Go ahead and make it!" he dares him.

 

The wizard whimpers almost pitifully, betraying himself to be a bragadoccio of a weakling, with little substance or stamina, as he finally whispers, "Alright, alright, suit yourself. I'll show you...." Snape releases him but maintains a tight grip upon his arm lest he attempt to apparate away, and the other does his best to gather his wounded dignity about him and bluff his way through his ordeal, as if this betrayal is no big deal after all.

 

"Take us there, and take us there now," Snape demands in a voice which brooks no opposition, although Sirius wonders to himself if it is even possible to tri-apparate, and how do they know this fiend won't lead them into some sort of a trap? At this moment being caught by the Ministry for such a thing is the least of his worries. But the man's next words dispel his apprehension.

 

"Very well," he says sullenly, attempting to gather together what remains of his wounded dignity. He struggles briefly against Snape's grasp, but the dark haired wizard is not about to release his grip.

 

"What, do you think I'm so stupid? You think I'm going to let go of you so I can watch you apparate out of here? Not bloody likely. How far is this place, anyway? And don't even think of lying to me," he warns him.

 

"Not far, down by the river. He has a little house, someplace his father doesn't know about it...." He snaps his mouth shut, as if suddenly afraid he has said too much.

 

Down by the river. That touches upon a memory for Sirius. And explains how Gabriel came across him in the first place. "Show us which house," the animagus demands in a voice which is struggling to remain calm, to not reveal how he is becoming more panic stricken by the minute.

 

Snape gives the wizard a shove in the right direction, and reluctantly he leads them toward the Thames, down the same road which Sirius had originally arrived upon, to the area where Sirius first encountered the malevolent Gabriel. Sirius can't help but shiver at as he remembers.... so many things. And his mind balks at the possibility of what may even now be happening at this very moment, mentally screaming that they must hurry, hurry, hurry.... Save Remus, save Remus, save Remus....

 

He is quickly brought back to the present when their guide halts before a non-descript house in the midst of a row of non-descript houses which face the embankment in an unbroken line. "There," he points a sullen finger at one in particular, "that's the place you're looking for..." He seems to think his job is done, as he wriggles to break free of Snape's firm grip upon him.

 

"Not so quickly," Severus tightens his hold. "I don't trust you, not one bit, and neither does my friend, so why don't you just take us on inside, and the sooner the better?" He holds his wand in his other hand, gesturing with it in a rather menacing manner, his intent to hex clearly visible in his dark purposeful eyes.

 

The other wizard glances at the wand, and then at Snape's face, obviously torn between hightailing it out of here as quickly as possible and doing as he is told. Common sense wins out and he reluctantly leads them to the building in question, gaining entrance easily, as apparently a careless Gabriel has neglected to lock his front door. How fortuitous for Remus' would-be rescuers.

 

The three wizards enter the dark brownstone, Snape carefully eyeing the street, as if to assure himself that there are no cohorts waiting to enter the scene. Once he is satisfied that such is not the case, he prods the other forward, even as a voice can be heard from the second floor.

 

"Back so soon, Marcus? Excellent, excellent, come upstairs, you are in time to watch me break him in...." A smug voice, so very full of itself, one which sends uncomfortable shivers down Sirius' spine. Severus puts his wand up to Marcus' throat once more, his eyes filled with a warning that cannot be ignored.

 

As the meaning of the words sink into Sirius' brain, he almost cries out in his terror, but Snape stills him with just one meaningful look, as if warning him that silence is imperative, before urging Marcus up the stairs with a nod of his head. He maintains his hold on the wizard, while Sirius brings up the rear, almost running through Snape in his eagerness to reach his love.

 

Their ascent up the seemingly never-ending staircase is carried out in a painful slow motion, at least it feels that way to Sirius, whose heart is bursting with agony at what his Remus must be enduring, but arrive at the top they do, even as Gabriel calls out, "Are you coming, Marcus? I cannot wait forever, I’m aching to fuck this tender morsel."

 

The voice is coming from a room just off the top of the stairs, and the three wizards arrive at last, Snape pushing Marcus ahead of him into the room, Sirius bursting through behind them only to be met with a most terrible tableau...

 

The sole piece of furniture within the room is a large four-poster bed, crafted from some dark wood and covered with lurid red sheets. Upon these sheets is the spread-eagled naked form of one Remus Lupin. He is tied by his limbs to each of the four bedposts, and in his mouth is a gag. His topaz eyes are wide and frightened, and his cheeks red and tearstained. Standing beside the bed is an equally naked, very tumescent Gabriel, who turns as the three enter the room, his eyebrows raised at the sight before him. "You brought friends, did you, Marcus? Do they want to watch too, or did they want to participate?" His eyes glitter as they light upon Sirius, dancing with mischievous delight at the boy's obvious distress. "How nice to see you again.... Orion....."

 

Suddenly and without warning Snape reverses his previous position, removes the wand from Marcus' throat, grabs Sirius roughly by the arm and literally tosses him toward Gabriel, a cold sneer rampant upon his dark face.

 

"I'm inclined to watch, myself, thank you for the offer, but I am sure that the two of you are more than adequate to give me quite the show, don't you think?"

 

A slow cruel smile plays about his lips even as Gabriel fastens a triumphant hold upon the stunned Sirius, and poor Remus moans in dismay.

© 1997-2022 J.K. Rowling, Bloomsbury Publishing, Scholastic Press; All Rights Reserved; Copyright © 2017 JulieLHayes; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to J.K. Rowling, Warner Bro / Discovery, WB Games and subsidiaries. <br>   <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..