Jump to content
    JulieLHayes
  • Author
  • 1,598 Words
  • 1,030 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to J.K. Rowling, Warner Bro / Discovery, WB Games and subsidiaries. <br>   <br>

More Nocturnal Emissions - 2. What Remus Saw

Tonight's the night for Remus and Sirius... the night they will unite in their love. But does the course of true love ever run smoothly? Ah, the best laid plans...

Sirius is so excited at the prospect of making love with Remus at the Astronomy Tower that he can barely button his shirt, and manages to end up with the buttonholes and the buttons at sixes and sevens with one another—a curiously lopsided effect—that simply produces a frustrated yelp from the aggravated pup. James laughs at his fumbling fingers and rebuttons them for him, curious as to what has his friend in such a tizzy.

"Who is it that's got your knickers all in a twist?" he persists in asking, and Sirius mumbles out something, just so he'll leave the question alone.

"Who did you say, Hestia?" James asks again, in an attempt to make some sense out of what Sirius is saying.

Sirius nods, just to shut him up. Whatever. Just change the subject, Prongs. If I told you the truth, you'd only be annoyed, angry, hurt and disbelieving, and I can't allow that to happen, can't allow you to break the mood, or change what's gonna happen. Maybe soon we'll tell you, but not tonight.

Remus isn't there at the moment, which is just as well, for Sirius doesn't think he could keep from staring at him, watch him change his clothes, eager for a glimpse of his naked body. And he’s damn sure he can't hide what effect that naked body has upon him, and probably neither can Remus when it comes to Sirius. So Remus is waiting in the Common Room for Sirius to be done, and Sirius will go on ahead to the Astronomy Tower, and then Remus will catch up with him. Then baby, let the lovin' commence!

"Mate, I'm happy for you," James is saying, clapping him on his shoulder. Sirius gives him a what the fuck look but doesn't press it.

There. Everything’s in the right place. At least for now—later, he'll make no guarantees. That thought makes him grin. Now, what else does he need, beside himself? He has already preshrunk a comforter, it's in his pocket. And he has procured a tube of lube. He's been doing some reading, and it was recommended for use by two males desiring to have intercourse with one another. At least that’s the plan, the devout hope. He needs nothing else, he decides. Other than Remus, of course. That's a given.

As he skips down the stairs and through the Common Room, he spies Remus sitting alone, studying something or other as he waits for Sirius to be done. He catches Remus' eye, winks at him conspiratorially before he exits through the Fat Lady's portrait. He breaks into song, his heart light, as he fairly dances down the stairs.

Once he sees Sirius pass by, and looking mighty fine, he has to admit to himself, a nervous Remus rises from the seat in the Common Room where he’s been doing less studying and more staring at the book in his hands, and climbs the stairs to their shared dorm. James is preening before the mirror, apparently playing with his hair and a jar of what appears to be some type of hair gel, which he hastily shoves from view when Remus appears.

"Hey, mate," he greets him, a bit guiltily, "if you're looking for Sirius, you just missed him. Got a hot date he has..."

For a moment, Remus' face falls, until he suddenly remembers that Sirius does indeed have a hot date—with himself. And he smiles to himself, working hard not to giggle.

"You doing anything tonight, Rem?" James asks, running his hand through his disobedient hair, giving it up as a lost cause. "Want to play a game of snaps or something?"

"Well," Remus hems and haws, not wanting to hurt the other's feelings, but not wanting to do anything to jeopardize this night with Sirius. There’s far too much at stake here—and, to be honest, he really really really wants to make love to Sirius. Very very badly.

He’s saved from answering by the entrance of Peter Pettigrew, large sandwich in hand, who gives James a very mischievous look as he takes a seat on his own bed, before announcing, "A certain redhead just entered the Common Room, Jamie," knowing damn well that James would be interested in knowing that bit of information.

"Really?" A flustered young Mr. Potter glances back into the mirror, and without thinking brings out the hair gel from its place of concealment. He dips his fingers into the goo, and attempts to rearrange the recalcitrant strands. Remus suppresses a giggle, and Peter guffaws, but the sound is muffled in his sandwich. However this is just the opening Remus needs.

No, Sirius is, his mind inserts naughtily, and he blushes at his own wicked thoughts.

"Sounds like you're wanted elsewhere," he says with a quick wink, "I think I'll go study for a bit. There's something I want to look up on the Goblin war, about the ramifications of it, whether or not...."

James' eyes are already glazed over. Whether from boredom or lust is hard to say. He finishes slicking down his difficult mane, which is holding its own, for the moment. "Er, yeah, sure," he mumbles, "catch you later, mates," and disappears from view. No doubt to pursue a certain redhead.

Remus breathes a sigh of relief, and continues to dress himself very carefully. Which is odd, considering that he intends to take off all these clothes as quickly as possible, once he and Sirius are alone. Very alone. The thought of being joined with Sirius makes him shiver, albeit in a most pleasant way. The alpha wolf in him is definitely coming to the fore, and is looking forward to this night very greatly.

"You feeling sick?" Peter asks solicitously, having observed the shiver. He finishes his snack, licks his fingers in a rather satisfied manner.

"What? Oh no," Remus protests, adding, "You missed a spot," pointing to the corner of his own mouth to illustrate just where. Peter reaches out with his tongue and finds the errant mustard. "I'm fine, going to go out for a bit. Catch you later?"

"Uh huh," Peter grins, "have fun!"

I intend to. But of course he doesn't speak the words aloud, as he exits the dorm, humming to himself, "Tonight, tonight...."

 

Up in the astronomy tower, Sirius waits for Remus' arrival—eagerly, excitedly, and in a great state of expectation. He’s spread the comforter upon the floor of the observation deck and made himself comfortable upon it. At first he can’t decide what position he should assume. He tries lying on his side, elbow bent, his head upon his hand, his other hand beckoning in a come hither sort of way. Too obvious? He next rolls over onto his stomach, laying his head upon his crossed arms, his legs raised in the air—sort of a pinup pose. No, not right either. He ends up rolling onto his back then, closing his eyes to make a wish on the stars above just as he hears steps upon the stairs, his lips curling up into a smile, his heart pounding with excitement. He's here, he's here, he's here!

And when those lips meet his... oh Merlin... that is, until he actually opens his eyes and discovers himself face to face with...

...Hestia Jones? What the hell? He tears himself away from her, giving a surprised yelp. "What do you think you're doing?" he cries out, too shocked to be polite.

"Don't tease me, Sirius, I know you're expecting me, James told me!" comes the totally unexpected reply. And without waiting for his permission, or even to see what his response to her words might be, she dips her head and reaches for his lips again.....

...just as Remus gains the top of the Astronomy Tower, having practically tapdanced all the way up the steps, his heart singing gleefully, and with great anticipation, just the thought of seeing Sirius causing him to break out in goosebumps. At the top of the stairs, he halts. His mouth drops open at the unexpected sight before him—namely, Sirius with his lips locked against Hestia Jones'—and he can do no more than goggle like a surprised carp, at first. He reels backward against the stone wall of the tower, sending a small rock careening down the stairs noisily, which is the point at which he turns and makes his way blindly back the way he came, his eyes tearing hotly, even as the other two raise their heads in surprise at the sound.

© 1997-2022 J.K. Rowling, Bloomsbury Publishing, Scholastic Press; All Rights Reserved; Copyright © 2017 JulieLHayes; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to J.K. Rowling, Warner Bro / Discovery, WB Games and subsidiaries. <br>   <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..