Jump to content
    Justin4Fun
  • Author
  • 4,508 Words
  • 1,814 Views
  • 17 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
This is a rewrite of a story I posted on another site. I've made the mistake of posting before completing the work, so I'll apologize in advance for the delays between chapters.

Re-birth - 6. Chapter 6

Scott was waiting when I stepped outside. As we stretched, I told him about last night’s talk with my dad. He said he was more than happy to help with the work, and before we set off on our run, I sent a group text to the guys, asking for their help. When we stopped for a break at the barn, I checked my phone and found a reply from the twins saying that their dad needed them on a job site today, but they could help tomorrow if we still needed them. Scott had just finished his first set on the bench when Brian texted to say that he had plans with his mom. Scott had already left, and I was about to step into the shower when Chris texted to say that he’d be here in half an hour. Of course, all of their texts had included rude comments about my texting them at 5 a.m.


When Chris walked in, I was still frying bacon and eggs, Scott was making waffles, and Dad was pouring coffee. Chris knew the house well enough that he reached into the cabinet to pull out four glasses. He set them on the table and then filled them with orange juice. Scott and I filled the plates and handed them to Chris, who put them on the table. As we ate, Dad went over the plan for the morning. When we were done, Chris gathered the plates and loaded the dishwasher. Dad had watched the entire process and made a comment that if we kept working together like this, our work would be done before noon.


That prediction wasn’t far off, and it would have been more accurate if Dad kept his office more organized. Don’t get me wrong, Dad’s an accountant, and as such, he keeps very accurate records and keeps those records organized. What wasn’t organized was the closet behind his desk that had become a catch-all for things that we weren’t sure where to store. There were boxes that were half-filled with Christmas decorations, boxes that had magazines, boxes that were filled with clothes we no longer used, and boxes filled with junk mail. Who keeps junk mail? Apparently, my dad does, that’s who. Chris, Scott, and I were just grabbing boxes and taking them wherever Dad directed. When he told me to set that box of junk mail in the garage, I ignored him and, instead, dumped it in the trash. Hopefully, he’ll never know.


When I came back to the office, Dad handed me a key and said, “Put this on your Mom’s mirror. It’s the key to the lockbox that Scott just took to my room.”
I nodded and headed for Dad’s bedroom, where I found Scott putting a fireproof lockbox on the floor by the bed. I went to the dresser to put the key on the antique makeup mirror that my mom loved. It had small shelves on each side, and as I put the key on one of those shelves, Scott walked behind me and, um, do mirrors ever fail to work? I shook my head, then turned to see Scott as he ran his fingers through his hair while staring at the mirror on the back of Dad’s door. I looked back at Mom’s mirror and couldn’t see Scott. I guess I need more sleep.


After a few trips to the garage, Dad handed me a stack of papers and said, “These belong in that lock box, Greg. Would you please put them there?”


I headed back to Dad’s room, and after putting the papers in the box, I picked up Mom’s mirror. I looked at my reflection, then turned it over and examined the backside. I didn’t see any sign that the silver backing was corroding, so I just set it down, put the key back on the shelf, and headed for the office.


Chris was in the closet with the vacuum, and Scott was standing by with a bucket and a cloth. Other than Dad’s desk, the room was finally empty. I suggested Scott leave the bucket for Chris so he and I could start sorting out my room. Dad followed me and Scott to my room and, once we looked around, we had our plan. Scott had me call James to borrow his pickup, and then we all headed for the furniture store. Dad gave me a short list of guidelines, then followed us around, barely saying a word as Scott and I selected a queen bed frame, dresser, computer desk, and nightstand. When we got to the mattresses, Scott let me try several; then Dad surprised us by telling Scott to make sure he liked the one I liked. An hour after we arrived, we were loading the bedframe and mattress into the pickup, with the store scheduling delivery of the other pieces on Monday morning at 10.


When we got back home, Scott and Dad disassembled my old bed and carried it to the garage while Chris and I finished vacuuming and washing down the surfaces in the old office. We then moved the desk to my old room, simply storing it in the space once occupied by my bed. That done, we assembled my new bed. I pulled a set of Dad’s sheets out of the linen closet and was about to unfold them when Dad took them from me.


Handing me a tape measure, he said, “Why don’t you help me measure this window, then you boys can head to the mall and get curtains and bedding to match, as well as a lamp and some decorations. I think you’ve outgrown most of the stuff in your old room, don’t you?”


I stepped into my old room and looked around. On the walls were sports posters of players from several years back. On the shelves were trophies I’ve won over the years and books that I’ve read many times. I turned to find Scott, Chris, and Dad watching me.


“Depending on your plans for your new office, I’d still like to display my trophies. Maybe get a better bookcase and put both of our books in here with the trophies on the top?” Dad was nodding so I went on, “The posters can go. I think the new room might need a more adult painting.”


Scott and Chris giggled at the use of ‘adult painting’, but Dad nodded, saying, “I think there’s a small landscape painting in the basement. I’ll dig it out while you’re gone. If you don’t like it, we can go looking for something you like when I get back from California.”


Chris couldn’t resist the joke and said, “Maybe you can find an artful naked lady.” Dad and I rolled our eyes while Scott gave him a rough shoulder bump, causing Chris to glance at him and mumble, “Sorry, Sir.”


I noticed Scott giving him the side eye as we headed down to my car. As Chris got in the back seat, Scott asked, “Are you going with us, Chris? Or are we dropping you somewhere?”


“Um, I don’t have plans, but Dad wouldn’t complain if I mowed the lawn today.”


I shrugged and said, “Doesn’t matter to me, either way.”


Chris texted his dad, then said, “Drop me off at home, please, Greg.”


After we dropped Chris off, Scott and I talked about what I needed to buy. We debated the big department store versus the bedding chain and finally settled on the latter. Once there, it seemed our tastes matched perfectly and it only took a few minutes for us to choose a dark purple comforter and violet sheets. For the window, we chose violet sheers with blackout curtains that matched the comforter. We only had to walk two stores down to find an antiqued brass bedside lamp and matching desk lamp, brass bookends, and a brass trash can. On impulse, we stepped into the next shop when Scott pointed out a painting hanging in the window. We left carrying the eighteen-inch square painting of an Arctic Wolf on a black background.


Before we left, I texted Dad, and we drove over to the sub shop to get subs for the three of us. When we got home, we found Dad trying to move his desk. Scott and I both gave him a hard time for trying to do it alone. We pushed him out of the way and put his desk where he wanted it. I rolled my eyes when Dad objected, “Hey! I’m only 40. It’s not like I’m on my deathbed.”


He reluctantly agreed when I replied, “And you’re in great shape, but moving that heavy desk is a great way to mess up your back. Don’t try to tell me you would’ve let me do it alone.”


After we ate, Scott put the sheets in the washer and then helped me hang the drapes. When they were hung, Scott went to put the sheets in the dryer while I tried to figure out where I wanted to hang the painting. Dad came in and watched as I held it up in several places. When I decided where I liked it, I turned to see him nodding his agreement. I was hanging it on the nail when he finally spoke.


“I think I like that painting more than the one I had in mind. This one fits you.”


I barked a laugh and said, “What? I’m a predator now?”


Dad smirked, “Maybe,” then explained, “but I was thinking more along the lines of how you’re like a wolf. You’re very social, yet you enjoy solitude at times. To me, the wolf in the painting is the Alpha. Your friends look to you as their leader. You’re a natural-born leader, Greg, whether you see it or not.”


Scott came back in time to hear Dad’s last comment. He smiled at me and said, “Well, right now, I’m going to lead him outside so we can mow. We’re going to mow Scott’s yard too, and after that we’ll probably eat there, unless you need me to cook for you?”


“I’ll be fine. There’s enough left from last night’s dinner.”


I backed my car out so Scott could pull the mower out. I mowed while Scott did the trimming. When we were at the Warnick’s, Scott mowed while I trimmed. We were finished long before we would have been otherwise. As I was putting the mower in their garage, Scott looked at me and grinned. He then raised his arm, sniffed his armpit, and made a face. We were still laughing as we headed up to his room for a shower.


When we got out of the shower, I realized I didn’t have anything to wear. My T-shirt was sweaty from working, and my shorts had grass clinging to them. When I reached for my underwear, Scott grabbed them, along with my other clothes, and ran downstairs. The part that really surprised me was that he didn’t put anything on, not even a towel. When I heard James and Donna laughing, I expected Scott to come running back up the stairs. What I didn’t expect was to hear James calling for me to come down.


I thought about going into Scott’s room and borrowing some of his clothes but quickly ruled that out. Scott is shorter and slimmer than I am. I might be able to stretch one of his shirts over my chest, but there was no way I’d get his pants on. I would probably rip them if I tried to put on a pair of his skimpy underwear. I prefer long-legged boxer briefs, while Scott wears more of a trunk style, with barely any leg to them. I had a pair of them in my hands when Scott walked in, followed by James. I quickly used the trunks to cover what I could as I blushed.


James smirked and said, “Relax, Greg, I’ve seen a penis before.”


“I, um, I, he,” I sputtered. Defeated, I sighed and said, “I can’t go down like this,” putting the trunks on the bed.


James smiled and, in a soft, fatherly tone, asked, “Donna told you last night that we consider you family, did she not?”


Confused, I nodded and said, “Yes, Sir.”


“Well then, I think it’s time I tell you something that might be considered a family secret.”


Really? James was going to tell me this secret that Scott had been ordered to share? How did Scott feel about this? Was he upset that James was telling me now rather than letting him do it? How would this affect our future? When I glanced at Scott, he came over and pulled me down to sit beside him on his bed. I looked at James and nodded for him to go on.


“For all of Scott’s life, and many years before, Donna and I have lived what many modern people call a ‘naturist lifestyle’. Most people still use the word nudist. Whenever possible, we prefer to be naked. It’s much more relaxing. When we moved here, we realized that Scott would be having visitors coming in and out, and we would have to adjust to society's so-called norms. Your having come into Scott’s life so quickly made that transition more important. Please don’t feel that you need to change anything you’ve been doing. Donna and I don’t mind staying dressed for your comfort. We never want you to feel uncomfortable, so we’ll continue to wear clothing while at home.”


It only took me a second to think through the issues involved before I said, “While I appreciate you putting my comfort ahead of your own, I can’t agree with it. This is your home; having you change your ways for me is selfish in the extreme.” James started to object, but I cut him off. “It might be awkward for me at first, but I’ll get used to it.”


James searched my face for a minute, looking for a crack in my resolve. When he found none, he said, “Alright. I’ll go tell Donna. We’ll be in the basement, watching a movie. You can choose to join us if you want to test your reaction. If not, you boys can go to a movie or to your house. How’s that sound?”


I glanced at Scott before I replied, “We’ll come watch a movie. After that, would it be okay if Scott stays at my place tonight?”


“As long as we know where he is, Scott can stay at your house anytime. That goes both ways. You’re always welcome to spend the night here.” He turned to Scott, saying, “Give Greg a quick rundown on the rules that most people follow before you boys come down. I’ll have Mom order pizza, and we can do the next Twilight movie. Our marathon got interrupted.”


Once James headed downstairs, Scott said, “Okay, first off, these rules are things to do if we ever go to like a naturist club or something. Around the house, we don’t follow any of them. I mean, you can if you want.” I nodded as he continued, “When you’re talking to someone, look at their face. It’s ok to check out someone’s body from a distance, but up close, it’s rude. Always carry a towel. You lay it down before you sit on something. That way, you’re not sitting in other people’s sweat. It also keeps um… well, not everyone cleans up good, and it, um…”


I knew where he was going and decided to save him the struggle. “It keeps skid marks off the furniture?”


He giggled and said, “Exactly. It’s also considered polite to cover up when you bone up. And I said when, not if. Everyone knows it happens, and no one cares, but some people think you should hide it when it happens.”


I stared at him for a second, shocked. Then I asked, “You can sit and ignore a boner with your mom sitting right there?”


Scott shrugged and said, “I’ve done it all my life so to me, it’s natural. It IS natural. Hiding it isn’t. I thought you’d be more concerned about me seeing my dad bone up.”


I coughed, “Well, there’s that too, but still, I think I’m gonna carry a towel.”


“Greg, you don’t have to be naked. We didn’t tell you so you’d get undressed; we told you in case you walked in and saw us. Hell, we didn’t plan on telling you quite yet, but you having nothing to wear just kinda happened. I just took a chance.”


We stood and headed downstairs. I stopped on the way to grab a towel. Donna was in the kitchen and when I turned the corner, our eyes met. Her eyes never left mine and her smile was forced as she said, “James told me what you said, and I appreciate it, but you listen to me young man, if you’re uncomfortable, you tell me and I’ll put on a robe. Do you understand?”


When I smiled, Donna tilted her head in confusion. I explained, “This is the first time in three years I’ve heard a ‘mom voice’,” I made air quotes, “and it just made me feel, I don’t know, accepted?”


Her eyes teared up and she said, “I could so hug you right now.”


I didn’t hesitate. I was blinking back tears as I stepped over to her and reveled in the feelings of her arms wrapped around me, patting my back. She seemed to sense how long to hold the hug, and it felt right when she stepped back and said, “Now, you boys head downstairs. I’m going to wait for the pizza.” We turned to go, but I turned back when she added, “I’m guessing Scott forgot to tell you. If you adapt our lifestyle, keep a robe by the door. Pizza boys don’t like to look at naked old women.”


Scott quickly said, “You’re not that old, Mom.”


I couldn’t resist the obvious joke, so I said, “Hey, he might be into cougars, who knows?”


I cracked up laughing when Scott punched my shoulder and said, “That’s my MOM you’re talking about!!!”


I was happy to see that Donna laughed as hard as I did at my joke. I grinned at her as I said, “Don’t worry, Scotty. I only have eyes for you.” He smiled as I grabbed his hand and pulled him down to the rec room.


Scott and I headed to our spot on the couch. Their rec room furniture is leather, so I didn’t put the towel down to sit on, rather tucked it at my side in case, um, yeah. Scott cuddled up beside me and I knew I was going to need the towel before long. James grinned, seeming to know what I was thinking. "That was a pretty smooth recovery you did up there, Greg,” James said as Scott jumped up to run upstairs to grab some drinks.


It took me a second to realize what James meant. When I did, I wondered how good the acoustics were, for him to overheard a conversation from down here. That train of thought was interrupted by Scott, dropping an ice cold can of Coke into my lap.


I heard the doorbell, and soon, Donna appeared, carrying pizza boxes. James waited until we had all eaten our first piece before starting the movie. Ten minutes into the movie, Scott lifted my arm and put it around his shoulders, scooting down a bit so he could lay his head into the crook of my shoulder. A minute later I moved the towel into my lap. I blushed a bit when I noticed James’ slight grin. I glanced at Scott in time to see him roll his eyes.


When the movie was over, Scott stood and pulled me to my feet. That was when I realized that, other than that one instance, I felt comfortable naked. I picked up the empty pizza boxes and followed him upstairs and, as I put them in the trash, he went to get my clothes from the dryer. We dressed in his room, and after he shoved some shorts, a shirt, and underwear into a gym bag, we headed over to my house.


I saw Mr. Barnes’ car in the driveway as we walked through the yard, but was surprised when we found the living room empty. While Scott ran downstairs to get the sheets, I knocked on the door of my old bedroom, then stuck my head in to let Dad know we were home.


“Hey Dad, I’m home. Scott’s with me. Oh, hey Mr. Barnes, can I get the two of you a drink?”


Dad thought for a second, then asked, “Is there any of that wine left?”


“Yeah, I’ll get it for you. Anything Mr. Barnes?”


“I think you’re old enough to call me Mike, Greg, and yes, I’d love a glass.”


On the way to the kitchen, I passed Scott, carrying the sheets. I let him know what I was doing, and he said he would make the bed. In the kitchen, I filled two wine glasses, and noticed there was roughly only one glassfull left in the bottle. I carried the two glasses back to the office and handed them to Mike and Dad.
“There’s only about a glassfull left, Dad. Is it ok if Scott and I finish it?”


Mike seemed surprised when Dad’s response was a quick yes. As I was closing the door, I heard Dad say, “He’s got a good attitude about alcohol, Mike. While I was away, five beers vanished, and I’d bet his friends drank four of those.”


I emptied the wine bottle into one glass and found I was wrong. There wasn’t even a full glass. I carried it to my room to find Scott spreading the comforter over the bed. When he saw me, he stretched out over the bed and did his best to strike a seductive pose. He failed miserably, and I laughed so hard I almost spilled the wine. He quickly sat up, crossed his arms over his chest, and made a pouty face that would make a spoiled tween jealous.


I shook my head and asked, “What are you, six?”


With a smirk, he replied, “YUP!!!” as he took the offered wine glass.


I rolled my eyes, then started to look around the room. Apparently, while we were away, Dad had moved my clothes into the new dresser. I looked in the closet, and sure enough, all my clothes were hanging there. We had just finished setting up my computer when there was a knock. I expected the door to open immediately, and when it didn’t, I said, “Come in.”


Dad opened the door and said, “Unhooking your computer reminded me of something, Greg. If you’re going to take those classes online, I think we should replace your computer, don’t you?”


We had discussed this already, and I already had what I wanted saved on the website. Now that I had Dad’s approval, it would only take me a few seconds to order it once my old one was set up so I could get online.


“I just wanted to mention it. Mike and I will be another few hours, so I’ll leave you two alone for the rest of the night.” I nodded, and then he asked, “How about I take you two out to lunch tomorrow before I leave for the airport?”


I nodded, then turned to Scott, who said, “I’d like that, Mr. Fowler.”


Dad scowled at him and said, “I may be looking the other way on things, Scott, but I’m not blind. I won’t have you calling me Mr. Fowler. Figure out a nickname, or just call me Charlie, got it?”


Scott smiled as he thought for a second, then said, “Got it, Mr. F.”


I laughed at the face Dad made, with his lips scrunched up to one side as he thought, then said, “Let’s stick with Charlie, huh?”


Scott smiled and nodded, saying, “Okay, Charlie, and thanks.”


When Dad closed the door, I thought about locking it, something I had only done once in my life. I was thirteen and Mom had walked in on me jerking off. I’m not sure which of us was more embarrassed, and the next night, I locked my door. When she knocked, and I let her in, she said that she would respect my closed door, but asked that I not lock it, in case something bad happened and she or my dad needed in. I agreed. I was lost in that memory when I felt Scott’s arms wrap around me. He looked into my eyes and asked what I was thinking, so I told him the story.


He smiled and said, “Leave it unlocked.”


I nodded, then led him to the bed. I pushed him onto his back and spread my body on top of his, holding myself on my arms to stare down into his eyes. Damn those green eyes sparkled. I leaned down and gently kissed him. When his arms wrapped around my body, our kisses became deeper, hungrier. When he moaned into my mouth, I started rocking my hips, rubbing our hard, cloth covered cocks together. With each thrust, he lifted his hips, his back against mine. Suddenly, he rolled us over and he was on top of me, lifting himself up and looking down at me with a hunger that was almost scary. Slowly, he leaned down and started licking my neck.


That drove me crazy and I put my hands on his butt, pulling his hips forward to rub our cocks together. He changed from licking my neck to kissing it, then I felt him gently nipping at my skin with his teeth. I was losing control and wanted to slow down a bit so I tried to flip us over but went the wrong way and we crashed to the floor. We both froze. I expected my dad to come rushing in. He didn’t. I expected to hear him yelling for us to ‘settle down’. He didn’t.


I landed on top of Scott, who let out a grunt. I looked down at him and he had a combination of shock and fear on his face. It was just too cute. I burst out laughing. That got him laughing, and his laughter fed off mine, which then fed off his. Soon we were both wiping tears from our eyes, the romantic, er erotic, mood was lost. As I got up, Scott groaned about his back hurting, so I made him lay, face down, on my bed.


I climbed up and straddled his butt, which got a snide comment, and started massaging his back. As I did, I felt his muscles relaxing. Soon, he was moaning with pleasure. This went on for a few minutes until Scott said, “Oh my god, Greg, that feels so good! Don’t stop!”

Copyright © 2023 Justin4Fun; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 20
  • Love 40
  • Haha 8
  • Fingers Crossed 1
If you'd like to buy me a cup of coffee, a donut, a bale of hay, or a horse, visit Justin's Ranch
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Albert1434

Posted (edited)

Hmm no Image in the mirror, licking the neck, maybe just a little bite !  Just let the blood flow!

giphy.gif

Edited by Albert1434
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..