Jump to content
    Jwolf
  • Author
  • 8,426 Words
  • 6,375 Views
  • 11 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The List - 11. Chapter 11: Ethan

**This chapter contains strong language, adult themes, and graphic depiction of adult themes. If you are too young or offended by graphic language and sexuality, please don't continue.**

Specimen’s Name: Ethan

Height: 5’8

Build: 145, slender

Occupation: Student (East Lubbuck High School)

Age: 17, senior

Dimensions: 7’ cut

I finished my exams on Monday, took a long nap on Tuesday and woke up and drove home— the entire time trying to forget the last Sigma-tinged conversation I’d had with Kyle. I guessed none of it really mattered until it happened, but my curiosity was still killing a record number of cats.

To say my mom and dad were happy to see me would be the world’s biggest understatement. Even though I only lived a couple of hours south of SMU, my parents and I had made a pact: no visits either way until after the first term. It was actually written in the freshman survival guide, that being smothered by your parents was a bad way to spend your formative months at college.

But I can’t lie. I was thrilled to see them too. So much had changed since I started college that it felt good to be home. It also felt really good to run into some of my old high school friends in town. A lot of them had gone to Baylor or TCU or TCC, but of my core group of friends, I was the only one that had gone to SMU.

When I got home on Tuesday, I slept for most of the afternoon and then went shopping for groceries with my dad. Kyle called while we were walking around the H.E.B. and I told him I’d call him back. My dad asked me how everything was going at school, and I gave him the stock answers. Everything was fine. When he asked me when I’d be bringing home a girlfriend, I told him not to hold his breath— and then I blamed it on my course load. My experiment wasn’t something he needed to know about just yet.

At dinner on Tuesday night, I somehow got away with drinking a bottle of wine with my parents and older siblings. I guess everything was different now that I was in college and nearing the ripe old age of nineteen. So much had changed, in fact, that my older brother, Dylan, surprised me with his driver’s license on Tuesday night.

“I told the DMV that mine got lost and they’re sending me a new one,” he told me. “With your grades as good as they are, I wanted to do something cool for you.”

That night, I called my friend Cody and asked him if there was anything to do in town.

“Yeah man, we definitely need to catch up,” Cody told me over the

phone. “I think that Ricky and his sister were planning a sort of get together in their basement.”

“Oh yeah?” I said, thinking that it would be great to see everyone again. Plus their basement parties were usually a lot of fun. “Well give me a call if they are.” Ricky had been a friend of ours in high school and everyone had had a crush on his younger sister two grades below us. I was actually kind of curious what Nicole looked like now that she was a junior and on the cheerleading squad.

And Nicole and her growing asset portfolio was the topic of conversation between Cody and me when we drove to Beer Barn to pick something up for the party. He said that he’d been home a couple of weeks before for Homecoming and everyone was talking about her new rising “assets”.

“Enough about Nikki,” Cody told me on our way to the party. “Tell me about school. How’s the big bad Dallas boy?”

Not sure what there was to tell, I just kind of shrugged and told him everything was good— exactly what you’d expect.

“How are the girls at SMU?” he asked me. “If they aren’t pregnant or on Valtrex, then they’re better than the girls at TCC.” I laughed, thinking that we could drop the conversation after that, I just kept quiet. “You’re not off the hook, man. Let me hear all about it.”

I decided that I wasn’t ready to have my friends back home know anything about what I was doing at school. I didn’t see these guys all the time, and I when I did, I wanted it to be fun and casual, not awkward and weird. I just told Cody that the girls at SMU were great but not very easy. I figured it was ok for him to think I was trying even if he didn’t think I was successful.

“Well I’ve got dibs on Nicole,” he said as we pulled in to the Luckett’s house. “We’ll find someone for you, man.”

The party was exactly how I’d remembered high school parties to be. People were meandering, drinking, and playing beer pong. The music was louder than was necessary for people who weren’t dancing and girls were generally pretty sloppy. The only difference from when I was actually in high school was that now I was drinking with them. I used to tell myself that I didn’t need liquor to have fun, but since starting college, I asked myself why bother.

I was hanging out with some of my old friends from school, doing shots and beer bongs with them. Everyone was surprised to see me drinking and being outgoing and they seemed to love it.

“Cooper,” I heard Cody yell to me from the living room. “Get in here. We’re playing King’s Cup!”

Excited, I left the ‘how’s the big city’ conversation I was in and went to the living room. Everyone was kneeling around the coffee table that had a cup in the middle of a circle of playing cards. I’d heard stories that stemmed from King’s Cup. It was a pretty dangerous game, a lot more dangerous than ‘Truth or Dare’ even. I didn’t know all the rules, only that people ended up doing ridiculous things in the name of King’s.

I recognized most of the people in the circle. Cody was there and so was our other good friend Daniel. Nicole and her friend Becky where in the circle along with two girls I didn’t know, and a guy whose name I thought I should know but didn’t. He had a pretty cute face, fair skin and dark blonde hair that was jelled upwards away from his face. What I noticed right off the bat, though, was how juicy his lips looked. They were huge on his face, but for some reason, not awkwardly so. All in all, he was pretty attractive.

“Coop, this is Gina and this is Tami,” he said introducing me to the other two girls. “And this is Ethan. He’s Nicole and Ricky’s cousin.” I introduced myself to everyone, kneeled down and the game began.

From the start, I caught Gina’s eye and she wasn’t subtle about wanting me drunk. Every chance she got, she passed the buck to me to drink. Meanwhile, my eye was on Ethan. I knew that outwardly flirting with a guy at the party would get everyone talking like crazy, but there was no harm in targeting someone during a drinking game. After drawing a two and forcing Ethan to drink, I drew an eight and was instructed to pick a drinking mate. Nicole and Cody were already drink mates and so were Daniel and Becky. I innocently said I would take Ethan as my mate because he hadn’t had a drink in a while. He smiled at me; from the corner of my eye, I could tell Gina didn’t approve.

I leaned into Ethan and asked “What does mate entail exactly?” using my ignorance of the rules as a mating method. “I’ve never played this version.”

“I drink whenever you drink,” he said. I cocked one of my eyebrows and brought my beer to my lips and took a sip. He smiled at me and took a drink of his own.

As the game continued, Ethan began returning the favor to me. I could tell that Tami had her eye on Ethan just like Gina had her eye on me, but for some reason, I felt like Ethan and I had a mutual disinterest in both of them. Still, I didn’t want to be forward at all and risk rumors back home getting off the ground.

A few rounds later, someone pulled a Jack, meaning we had to play Never-Have-I-Ever. The rule was four fingers and the loser— or winner, as it sometimes was— had to finish their drink. It started out pretty pedestrian.

“Never have I ever made out in a car,” or “Never have I ever had sex on a beach.” At that point everyone was pretty drunk, so inhibitions were out and the truth was in.

“Never have I ever had a threesome,” Ethan said to the group. Gina and I both drank and Ethan said “Slutty,” looking at me and smiling.

“You have no idea,” I whispered back. To the group I said, “Never have I made out with anyone in this circle.” I saw Daniel and Becky drink, as did Tami and Gina. I knew Daniel hadn’t made out with all three girls, so it looked like we had some girl-on-girl action going on there.

While I was still sorting that out in my mind, I heard Ethan whisper to me, “I bet you five bucks that changes by the end of the night.” I looked at him and he had already turned away. I considered the possibility of hooking up with him, casually, if it were safe and no one here would find out. I wasn’t worried about Kyle, of course, ’cause he was miles and miles away. This was a boyfriend free zone, I’d already decided.

The game kept going, getting sloppier and sloppier as we went along. Daniel ended up pulling the last King and having to drink everything we’d poured into the middle cup.

“Want to be my beer pong partner?” Ethan asked me, pulling me up off the ground. Even if I’d wanted to be more obvious about flirting with him, I didn’t need to. Ethan was holding the torch for the both of us. I agreed and we signed up for the table.

Twenty minutes later, we were down three cups to seven and Ethan was goading me about not having made a single one.

“Ok,” I said, drunker than I’d intended on getting. “Just you watch bitch. I’m getting warmed up.” I tossed the ping pong ball and rimmed another cup.

“If only your shot was as hot as you are,” I heard Ethan whisper. Before I had the chance to look at him, he’d already turned away, like he hadn’t actually said it. Subtle, I thought. “Let me show you how a pro shoots,” Ethan said, smiling while he talked. “You might want to watch my hand and not my face. It’s pretty, I know, but the hands are the money makers.”

I couldn’t do anything but smile back at him— this guy was an expert flirt. He tossed the ball and sank another cup. Somehow, over the course of the next two plays, we managed to catch up. I hit a lucky ball in and deflected one of the other team’s bounces. Ethan tossed a bounce in and in an attempt at defense, the other guy knocked over another cup. With two balls to go on each side, our morale was up and I felt like we could win. The other team shot the two balls and only one went in, leaving them one cup. Ethan shot first for us and sank the ball in cold. After hooting and hollering, he turned to me and said, “Dude, you have to sink this cup.”

“Oh yeah,” I said. “What do I get if I do?” I asked him.

He cocked his eyebrow up at me, dropped his eyes down the length of my body, and then met my gaze with a smile. There was no subtlety to it whatsoever and I was immediately turned on. I wasn’t even going to try to pretend like I didn’t want to hook up with him— whatever happened back home stayed back home. No one here knew Kyle or even about Kyle, so no harm, absolutely no foul. My internal debate was over even before it started.

With the prospect of getting to do whatever I wanted to this guy in front of me, I squared up, aimed as best as I could, and fired, throwing the ball really hard. It didn’t go in, by a mile. But it did hit the base of the cup with so much velocity that the cup teetered for a second and then tipped over onto the table. The other team made a valiant effort of trying to save the cup, but their thrust to catch it only made it tip faster.

Ethan let out a “Fuck yeah!” and ignored my high-five, opting for a hug instead. While we were hugging, as brief as it was, he whispered, “Looks like I dangled the right carrot in front of the horse.” Just how big was this horse’s ‘carrot’?

The next three games blurred by. Ethan and I were on a solid roll, getting drunker and touchier as we won. I was finally building the street cred I’d opted not to strive for when I was the sober sister in high school, and it felt really great.

We finally lost to a dream team, formed for the sole purpose of knocking us out. Both Daniel and Ricky had lost to us because of their partners and they teamed up to get revenge. They knocked us off the table by two cups.

“Well, well,” Ethan said, determined not to let a good opportunity go. “It looks like I can finally pay you what I owe.”

“Oh yeah?” I said, filling my red Solo cup up with another beer. I looked around the room. “You want to do something here?”

“Follow me,” Ethan said. He walked out of the kitchen area into the next room. I hesitated for about half a second and then followed after him, down a hall and into a room on the left. At first we were in the entry way to a bathroom. There were twin sinks on one side and a linen closet on the other. We walked through the door to the shower and toilet area. When I was in the door, Ethan closed and locked it behind me. He turned around and smiled.

“How did you know?” I asked him when he stepped towards me. I could see that he was massaging himself through his pants.

“I wasn’t sure,” he said. “But I thought I’d take a chance. One of the half dozen arm grabs during pong really tipped me off, though.”

“Good call,” I replied. “But don’t tell anyone out there.” He smiled and looked at me and then leaned in to kiss me. Remembering how terrible I felt about Ben, and thinking it was because I’d crossed that kissing threshold, I moved my head so that all he got was my neck. He seemed fine with that, until I whispered, “We don’t have much time,” and reached down for his crotch.

I could tell the guy was already hard, and that his dick was straight up and tucked into his waist band. That was a cool trick, I thought. I undid his belt and lowered his jeans, keeping eye contact with him in an attempt to be sexy. I had no clue, in reality, if I was being sexy or just being a fumbling mess.

When his pants were down, Ethan reached to me and pulled my pants down to my ankles, only he stayed down there. The next thing I felt was his tongue on my balls, licking them while his hand was wrapped around my shaft. He tugged me slowly, spending most of his time down on my balls, getting them slobbering wet. The sensation felt really great, especially when he used my own precum to lube up my dick.

Ethan’s hands were like magic. The one that was pumping my dick had a steady and firm grip. The other hand had started massaging my chest, then moved down to my stomach, then down to my balls and was cupping them while he licked all around. Eventually, his hand was reaching behind me, tickling around my asshole. When I let out a moan, it encouraged Ethan to keep going and a second later, I was getting a two-fingered reach around.

He kept slicking up my cock and slobbering all over my balls. I rolled my head back and enjoyed every second of the assault. Everything about what was going on was sexy, but nothing was as sexy as where we were doing what we were doing. I could still faintly hear the music from the party as Ethan was knuckle deep inside of me.

Thinking it was time to turn the speed up, I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him onto my cock, down to the hilt. He moaned deeply, sending a shiver to my toes, and I could feel myself precumming uncontrollably. With two fingers inside my ass and his warm mouth wrapped firmly around my cock, I knew there was no chance this was going to last.

Ethan had moved his hand from my dick up inside my shirt and was caressing my nipples. I tried my best not to moan, thinking the last thing I needed was to be heard by someone knocking on the bathroom door.

And as if by me thinking it, it had to happen, I heard a knock. “Is anyone in there?” I recognized Gina’s voice. If she only freakin’ knew.

I stifled a moan and simply replied “Um, yeah. Give me a minute.” I wondered if she could hear the sound of slurping and moaning, but my overall arousal was too much for me to care.

I looked down at Ethan and he looked up at me, knowing that we had to finish. He sucked in on me as hard as was humanly possible. The dual sensation I was getting from his fingers and from his mouth was driving me crazy. I suppressed letting out a grunt as I came hard, right into Ethan’s mouth. He didn’t show signs of fatigue even after I’d let loose four or five spurts of sticky hot cum juice into his mouth.

He peeled off my dick and pulled up his pants. I wondered if he was going to finish himself off, but decided not to question it. We had to decide how we were getting out of there. Another knock came and we knew we had to move fast. Ethan flushed the toilet, sprayed some Febreeze and grabbed his stomach as he doubled over. He opened the door and said, “Thanks for watching out for me, Cooper. I hate throwing up at parties.”

Gina feigned sympathy for a second, said, “Poor guy,” and then slid passed us into a room that smelled like cum and country-side freshness, not vomit.

When we rejoined the party, it was as if we’d never left it. The only person who’d noticed my absence was Cody, but after an obligatory, “Where have you been?” we commenced to playing flip cup.

At about two a.m., people started realizing that getting home at this point was going to be a problem. I knew I wasn’t good to drive and so I texted my brother and said I’d be crashing at Cody’s if anyone asked.

“You going home?” I asked Ethan. “No,” he said. “I’m staying here for the week. With my cousins,” he added after my blank stare. I forgot that he was related to Nicole and Ricky. Cody looked like he was making headway in the statutory department, but to each his own. I told Ethan I needed a place to crash for a few hours before I could drive home.

“Let’s go upstairs,” he said. “I’m sleeping on Ricky’s floor.” At first thinking that there was absolutely no way we were going to get away with that, I filed away my hesitation and followed him up. We hadn’t gotten caught yet.

Ricky had checked out of the party shortly after King’s Cup. He was incredibly drunk and apparently had come up to his room to throw up and change and had just never left. The smell of vomit lingered a little bit when we opened the door. Guided only by the light of the hallway that seeped in, I took my clothes off down to my boxers and followed Ethan into the makeshift floor pad he’d rigged together using cushions and blankets.

When I got in after him, I immediately felt a heat radiating from his body. I wondered if he’d stayed hard since we’d messed around and he didn’t cum, but I thought that would have been ridiculous. Still, he was hard now and when I reached down to grab it, I felt it lurch to my touch.

Mirroring my movements, Ethan reached down and grabbed me too. I smiled at him and began slowly pumping his dick back and forth. I have to say, this was the most dangerously hot thing I’d done to date. One of my good childhood friends was passed out a couple of feet away from us and I was masturbating his cousin as if it was nothing. The audacity of the situation made me really horny.

Knowing that talking wasn’t an option, I mouthed to Ethan, “It’s your turn.” As quietly as I could, I slid down his make-shift mattress so that my head was at his crotch and my body was curled up under his covers. I silently wrapped my lips around Ethan’s cock and immediately tasted precum. This wouldn’t take long at all, I surmised.

I sucked him in slowly and quietly, not wanting to move too much or make too much noise. Instead of bobbing up and down to create friction, I just used my tongue in every way possible. I could tell by the buckets of precum, Ethan was thoroughly enjoying what I was doing.

“Dude what the fuck?” I heard from above me. I immediately stopped moving, hoping the room was dark enough that I couldn’t be seen under the blanket. “Are you jacking off under there?” I was frozen.

“Fuck man,” Ethan said calmly. “I didn’t want to wake you up, but yeah. That Tami girl was grinding my nuts blue all night.”

“I got you,” Ricky said. “Just keep it the fuck down.”

“Yeah, yeah,” Ethan replied. “Go back to sleep, drunkass!”

The whole time, my mouth was still wrapped around Ethan’s cock, not moving or sucking or anything. As soon as I felt like Ricky was passed back out, I swallowed hard, putting pressure on the head of Ethan’s dick. That must have more than done the trick because the next thing I felt was wave after wave of cum spew straight to the back of my throat. I guess I had returned the favor in spades.

As soon as I was done, I got up, went downstairs, shook Cody awake, and told him I was good to drive, even though I probably wasn’t. Still, I felt the need to get very far away from where I was at that point. I wasn’t filled with buyer’s remorse or even guilt. It was more of an open shame that came over me. I felt extremely slutty to have gotten head from a guy I’d just met— who happened to still be in high school, I learned from Ricky later— and then blown him off while his cousin slept in the next bed. I wanted to get away and distance myself from my shameful act.

As I drove Cody home, I wondered what it was about me that cared so much about Kyle, but not enough that I’d stopped hooking up with other dudes. I mean, tonight, I’d justified the hook up by the fact that Kyle would never know… it was failsafe. Plus, I didn’t kiss or fuck Ethan, which I guess had become my benchmark. It’s not like I was developing feelings for anyone else, it was just sex. If it felt good and it couldn’t possibly get back to Kyle, so why not do it? I guess that was the motto I was living with at that point in my life… ‘why not’? I knew I wanted to stop eventually and maybe actually go all in with Kyle, but for now, why not?

That attitude changed quicker than I thought it would, the following weekend. Thanksgiving at my house was the usual production. My mom cooked; my sisters helped. My dad and brother watched the game and I kind of meandered back and forth, tasting food that wasn’t done and watching the Cowboys get handed yet another check mark in the ‘Loss’ column. My dish— cornbread and pecan stuffing— sat safely inside the turkey.

Kyle called me right before dinner to ask if I’d seen the Macy’s parade. My face lit up when his voice came over the phone and I heard my dad say, “Who’s Cooper talking to? He got a girl, or something?” If my dad only knew.

At dinner, I announced to my mom that I was going to spend the weekend at a friend’s lake house.

“Thanksgiving weekend?” my mom fussed. She tried to get my dad to object, but he thought it was cool that I’d be out fishing with the guys.

“Mom, the important part of Thanksgiving is right now,” I said. “It’s no big deal, but if I don’t go, everyone will think I’m lame and they won’t want to be my friend. You want me to have friends, right? You want me to have friends so that I don’t get depressed and drop out of school and move back in with you guys for the rest of my life. And die alone.”

“He’s right,” my sister said.

“I wouldn’t mind that at all,” my mother joked. It was easy getting her to agree to stuff with the proper setup. Plus, my brother was going to see his girlfriend in Houston tomorrow and my oldest sister was driving back to her place later that night, making it easier for me to get a pass.

“Who was the girl you were talking to on the phone, Coop?” my dad asked. “You looked like you’d been given a Maserati when the phone rang or something.” My dad loved throwing car references into every conversation.

“It was no one dad,” I replied. My sister teased that I had a girlfriend, and I objected. I was the youngest and was used to getting teased at dinner.

“Well make sure you’re protecting yourself up there,” my dad said.

“Phil,” my mom objected, and for once I was grateful that she was so fussy.

I was off the hook for the rest of dinner, but my brother grilled me later that night, when we were both packing clothes right out of the laundry room into our duffle bags.

“Who were you talking to on the phone today, Coop?” Dylan asked me, folding some t-shirts and stuffing them.

“No one,” I told him. The last thing I wanted was to get into this with my family.

“I heard you tell ‘em you’d see them tomorrow,” Dylan said. Wasn’t he just a regular Sherlock Holmes? Not giving me a chance to explain, Dylan continued. “You were talking to the guy you’re visiting this weekend, weren’t you?”

It wasn’t like I was ashamed to tell my brother that I was in the middle of a sexual experiment, because I wasn’t. My brother, whether he knew it or not, had been my reference for all things sex since I was a pre-teen. I watched him date, sneak girls in and out, I stumbled across his porn, et cetera. That wasn’t the big deal. The big deal was saying the words and making them real. The minute I said I was gay would be the minute it happened. But here he was, deducing me into a corner.

“Listen, Coop, if there’s anything you want to tell me, you go right ahead,” Dylan finished. “But I saw how you answered that phone and if that’s the guy you’re going to see this weekend, ‘to go fishing with,’ then I’m just saying, I think I know what’s going on. So tell me anything, whatever it is,” he continued. “I am your only brother, you know, and if you feel the need to—” he would have gone on like that forever, dramatically lecturing me until I gave in and told him. That’s how Dylan did things.

“Ok,” I interrupted. “Don’t freak out. Yes, his name is Kyle and yes I am going to his house this weekend and yes I got really excited when he called me. And no, there will be no fishing.”

“So what does that mean? Are you coming out to me right now?” Dylan asked. “Because if so, I feel like this needs to be a little more official. Should we be sitting down for this? Should we be drinking cosmos?”

“I’m not coming out to you,” I said. “I don’t know.” And then the floodgates opened. I figured Dylan was the perfect person to tell. He was my brother, so he couldn’t judge me. Plus, he was kind of a manwhore himself. I needed to tell someone, that wasn’t in my every day, life what I was going through. “It just sort of happened, you know? Started with my roommate, and then a couple of other guys, and now this Kyle dude.”

“So you are coming out to me,” Dylan interrupted. A second later, my sister walked in, eating pulled turkey breast.

“What’s going on here? Sibling bonding without me?”

“Cooper is coming out to us,” Dylan said. “Sit down.”

“Oh, this is great,” Courtney said, moving into the room. “Should I call Christina?” she asked, referring to my oldest sister.

“She already drove back home,” I said to her. “And I’m not coming out to anyone, are you kidding?” I could feel myself turning red as I spoke.

“Listen here,” Courtney said to me. “The things that you’re feeling right now are normal for a pubescent boy,” she began.

“Is she kidding?” I asked Dylan, who was cracking up in the corner. Here I was in the laundry room with two of my siblings, explaining to them that I was just going through an experimental phase. I suddenly felt really glad I was escaping them in the morning. “Ok,” I said, cutting Courtney off. “I am coming out to you. But I’m not gay, I’m just… I don’t know, whatever people are these days. Whatever they are before they’re gay. I fully intend on finding a wife, getting married, the whole nine. This is just a phase, thing. I don’t know.”

“He’s going to see his boyfriend tomorrow for a hot weekend,” Dylan said as if he’d heard nothing that I had said just then.

“So he’s like bi now, gay later,” Courtney replied. They were talking about me as if I wasn’t even there.

“I’m leaving,” I said closing my duffle bag. “You two can keep chiding me about this. Just don’t tell mom and dad.”

As I was leaving the laundry room, I heard my sister say “Bye, bi-sexual” and then start laughing. Dylan ended by shouting, “What size assless chaps do you want for Christmas?”

That could have gone worse, I thought, grateful that I had the siblings that I did.

The next day, I woke up early, grabbed some leftovers for the road and headed back up north towards Dallas. I passed downtown and where the school was. I passed Plano and kept driving in the direction that Kyle had told me. A while later, I was in a small town near Lake Dallas called Colleyville. I immediately knew that I wasn’t in Kansas anymore. The houses were huge and spaced out and gorgeous.

My family and I weren’t rich, but we were well off. We were definitely in the upper-ech of my town’s demographic. But I felt like even the upper-ech there, couldn’t light a candle in this neighborhood.

“You found it,” Kyle said coming out in a pair of red shorts and a wife beater, clearly oblivious that it was 45 degrees outside. He looked so good and relaxed. I hugged him when I got out of the car. “We’ll have to move that in to the garage eventually, but I want you to come inside and see everything.”

We walked into the gorgeous house and I was immediately breathless. The ceilings were high, everything was decorated impeccably, and it smelt like fresh baked sugar cookies. Kyle led me passed an array of Tuscan art and into the kitchen where his mom was indeed taking cookies off a pan and putting them onto a rack.

“So I made the two batches because we’re taking one to your Aunt Lillian, and the rest are for you boys,” she said. “And you must be Cooper.”

His mother looked at least twenty years too young to have two sons in college. She reminded me of the Sandra Lee lady that always came on Food Network.

“This is my mom, Diane, and the guy in the corner rudely reading the newspaper while we have company is my dad, Kyle Senior, but everyone calls him Wriggs,” Kyle said. His voice sounded different— lower, not as assured as I was used to. I knew why I was uncontrollably nervous, but I had no idea why Kyle was, too.

“Stop talking about me like I’m not here,” Wriggs said, folding the paper down and getting up. He shook my hand. “Nice to meet you, son.”

I stammered something that sounded like, “Likewise,” although I’m not entirely sure exactly what it was. Wriggs was exactly what you’d expect out of a successful Dallas lawyer. He was tall and in shape for his age. His blonde hair was thinning at the top, but still well coifed. He spoke in an announcer’s voice that kind of boomed around the room and he looked right at you whenever he addressed you. He said things like ‘son’ to boys who weren’t his, and went by his last name to everyone, including his family. I’d met a lot of fathers in my day, and Wriggs was by far the most intimidating.

“Here, sweetie, try this,” Diane said putting a cookie into Wriggs’ mouth.

“Oh, hot, hot, hot,” Wriggs said. He chewed it a minute and then smiled, told his wife it was lovely and then kissed her. This was happiness at its finest. “Word of advice, boys. Always compliment a woman’s cookies. Always.”

“I’m going to show Cooper the house,” Kyle said. I followed him through the kitchen into a formal dining room and then into a formal living room. “We’re never in these rooms. I mean like ever, I’ve never sat in there.” He pointed at the dinner table. I followed him upstairs to a large den that had a huge LED TV mounted to the far wall. There were couches around the edges and a pool table in the one corner. In another corner was a bar with a stocked fridge and freezer behind it, a counter and a microwave. The entire den looked out over the first floor. We went down a hallway, passed Jason’s room and then into Kyle’s bedroom.

As soon as I saw it, I was overtaken with envy. It was huge and beautiful and full of every trinket a kid could want. It was modeled after a tree-house, which I thought was pretty cool and creative. His bed was huge and planted squarely in the center of the room. On the opposite wall was a giant screen TV, mounted. There was surround sound in each corner, a kickass stereo in one corner and a wall of game consoles and video games. There were small wooden shelves everywhere with books and gadgets on them. Seeing how impressed I was, he said to me, “This is my favorite part.” He opened a door that led into another room… not a closet, another room. The light came on and there were rows of shirts to my left and jackets and pants to my right. In front of me were ties, vests, hats, and shoes, most of them still in their original boxes. There was a small stool in one corner and a padded bench in the middle. Bisecting both walls were half hexagonal mirrors. I’m not even a clothes kind of gay, and this took my breath away.

“I love your house,” I said, trying not to let my sheer envy show. How would it have been growing up like this? I bet Kyle never packed his duffle bag straight out of a laundry room that was crowded with other siblings. I bet he had his own laundry room. Or better yet, a laundry service.

“Make yourself at home, babe,” he said, kissing me. We went back out into the den and sort of lounged about.

“Where’s Jason?” I asked.

“He left for Little Rock this morning to see his girlfriend,” Kyle replied.

“Cool,” I said. “What’s on our agenda?”

“Whatever you want,” he said to me. “We have the whole second floor to ourselves.”

“Oh really?” I said, giving him a dirty look. “That’d be great if I felt comfortable doing it here with your parents downstairs.”

He raised his eyebrow at me. Without saying anything, he put his hands behind his head and swiveled on the couch so that we were perpendicular; his legs were on my thighs.

“Well, my friend is throwing a party tonight,” Kyle said. “Spencer and Dutch might actually be there. I told them to come over tomorrow for a grill out, by the way,” Kyle said. He was interrupted by his father coming up the stairs and calling his name.

“Yes sir?” he said, sitting up.

“I need you to move Cooper’s car please,” he said from halfway up the stairs. “We’re heading out to your Aunt Lillian’s now.”

“I thought ya’ll were leaving tomorrow,” Kyle said standing up. He put his hand out and I handed him the keys.

“I got called in to a client meeting in Houston tomorrow so we’re going to your aunt’s tonight instead,” Wriggs said.

“What about dinner with Cooper and me?” he was walking with his dad down the stairs.

“You’ll take my credit card and the two of you will figure it out,” Wriggs said to Kyle. I heard Kyle ask his dad how long he’d be gone and that’s as far as I got. As great as this home and their family seemed, I could definitely see some cracks. I felt bad thinking it, but it made Kyle that much more accessible and down to earth.

A minute later, Kyle bound up the stairs with a smile that looked forced and said, “Well, we’re all alone, so no need to be nervous anymore.” I smiled back at him. He sat next to me on the couch, kissed me hard, and said, “I want to stay in tonight. You’ll meet all of my friends and stuff tomorrow, but I miss you.” He put his hand on my thigh and kissed me again.

“I miss you too,” I replied. And the truth is that I did. As we sat there, kissing so effortlessly, I felt like this was it. Being in Kyle’s arms was like nothing else. His touch was magical and his kiss was even more magical. Even lying there on a couch, I felt like we fit together perfectly. I couldn’t figure out why I felt this way when we were together, and when we weren’t, it was like Kyle was a million miles away.

We slowly peeled our clothes off of each other, one layer after another, followed by another marathon round of kissing. When I was naked and Kyle only had his boxers on, he said to me, “Coop, you really make me happy, you know that?” And before I could respond, he kissed me again, this time getting on top of me and grinding his body into mine.

We lay like that for a while, with Kyle on top of me, our bodies moving in perfect sync. Kyle found my hands, put his fingers through mine and raised them well above our heads. I could feel his rock hard cock rubbing itself against mine and I let out a moan.

After a few minutes, Kyle let go of my hands and slid his boxers off, leaving a trail of precum on my torso as he straddled my stomach. He looked me dead in the eye, reached down and grabbed my dick and gave it a tug.

While he was kissing me deeply and grinding me from on top, Kyle somehow used his hand to guide my cock to the entrance of his ass. “Ready?” he asked me slowly, smiling.

“Are you going to get a condom?” I asked him. He just smiled at me and shook his head.

“I want to feel you,” he said. I smiled up at him, reached up and pulled his face into mine. Kyle moaned even louder and we started grinding again. The next thing I knew, still kissing, Kyle had reached around and somehow guided my dick into him. I felt him buck up on top of me, and a second later, he slid down and I was all the way in. Kyle sat up, sliding down my cock as he did, and smiled at me.

“You feel so good,” I said up to him. He leaned onto my chest with his hands, slid up and then back down again, moving at a glacial pace that thrilled every inch of my senses.

“I really want to be like this forever,” he said to me. I could tell that he had broken a sweat, and so had I.

“I do too,” I replied. And then I said it. Without thinking about it or dwelling on it, I said it. It wasn’t the big ‘it’ at all, but for me it felt like ‘it’. I suddenly felt like, right then and there, I’d reached the point where Kyle was simply all that I wanted. He was everything, all other guys be damned. That part of the experiment was over. This part was about Kyle and I, and I was ready to go there. “I think I might be falling in love with you,” I said. That was it.

Kyle smiled down at me and then dove. Somehow, this limber guy was able to stay bolted to my cock and still arch down to kiss me so deep and so hard, I’d be tasting him for days.

And then we started fucking. What we’d doing before, even in times before, wasn’t real compared to this night. A minute after I said it, Kyle sat up and started riding my cock like I was a mechanical bull at the Stock Yards. I held onto his hips as he bounced up and down on me, sometimes slowing down to start moving back and forth instead.

After a while, Kyle leaned back onto the other side of the couch, still riding me, so that I could thrust deeper upwards into him. My moans had turned into raw passion-filled grunts, and his grunts were nothing short of ecstatic pants with the occasional scream.

The sweat we’d broken was an all out drench at this point. There was nothing but primal lust in Kyle’s eyes and I felt like the two of us could be set on fire and we wouldn’t have noticed. All we wanted was each other.

Kyle stopped riding me after a few minutes and stood up. I followed him. He walked to the pool table, leaned over it and gave me his sexiest ‘do me’ face. I was more than happy to oblige. I stood behind, slipped my bare cock into his ass, and began humping like it was my day job.

Kyle clawed at the grass every time the head of my cock rubbed against his prostate and I could feel his ass pulsing around my cock, wanting more. We must have fucked like that for a solid twenty minutes before I decided I wanted a piece of the fun. I pulled out of Kyle’s ass, he turned around, stood up and kissed me hard.

As if he’d read my mind, he maneuvered me around so that I had my back to the table. I hopped up, Kyle grabbed my legs and put them over his shoulder and a second later, he dove in.

It was as if he’d had the pool table custom built for his height. From the way he was standing and I was lying down, he had no choice but to ram me harder and harder, each thrust sending me closer to the edge than the thrust before. I was in total, unadulterated awe. Somehow, in an attempt to split me open with his massively thick cock, Kyle had managed to bend me all the way over, like a mess of silly putty, so that my rock hard dick was inches over my own face.

Unable to control myself, I screamed, “Oh fuck,” and then, “I’m gonna…” and then unable to form any more coherent words, I came all over myself, from my face down to my chest. My own cum was so hot and sticky and forceful, it was unreal. I felt like my body was possessed. I stayed hard even as Kyle pulled out, let go of my legs and I lowered them to the side of the table.

I could feel his hands rubbing my cum over my torso and his lips licking the head of my cock, but my eyes were glued shut. There were more sensations rushing over my body than I was equipped to handle.

The next thing I felt, my toes still curled and every touch still igniting a million nerve endings, was Kyle’s load dump itself onto my already slick torso. I felt waves and waves of cum spew out of my boyfriend’s cock and onto my chest and stomach. I heard him scream, “God, Cooper!” as he finished right there on top me. I simply lay there, wondering when I’d be able to move again and how I’d gotten so lucky.

And then he collapsed on top of me. I felt bad for his poor childhood pool table that had just been violated by our sheer lust for each other. I felt so ridiculously lucky to have Kyle there.

I rolled over to face him and kissed him on the neck. We were both ridiculously spent. I looked over at the TV and noticed that the Blu-Ray player said 9:19. His parents had left over five hours ago. Kyle and I had been going at it for as long as I could remember.

“I’m starving,” Kyle said to me, finally standing up. I followed him downstairs in nothing but the pair of his boxers I’d picked up off the floor. He grabbed a robe from his bathroom on our way down the hall and tossed me a towel for all of the cum that was caking onto me.

“What would you like to eat, Mr. Carpenter? I can make exactly two things… Ramen noodles and Mac and Cheese.”

I smiled at him, went behind him and wrapped my arms around his body and whispered, “How about I cook for you.” I’d grown up with Tuesday as my day to cook. With both of my parents working full time, each of us had ‘a day’ and I had a specialty on mine: rice, with sausage and shrimp. It was like a white man’s paella. Kyle turned around and kissed me.

“I’ll set the table,” he said. And we both went to work. This was the life I wanted, I thought. I wanted to find someone that I could share this raw passion with for the rest of my life. I wasn’t an idiot to think that that person was already in the room right next to me; we both had a ton of growing up to do and a lot could happen. I also still had it in my mind that that person was going to be a girl, eventually. I wasn’t sure why I still felt that, but I did. And then I felt overwhelmingly guilty, for the first time since I messed around with Ben. The guy setting the table in the next room clearly loved me and I was more than just crazy about him. What was it about me that kept looking at other guys as potentials? Why was it so hard to be satisfied with what I had at the time? There’d be plenty of time for other stuff later.

And that night, while I served a pan of bubbling rice to Kyle, who’d set their breakfast table up with a white table cloth and candles, I vowed that I wouldn’t mess around anymore. I’d stick with what I had, and while we were playing house that night, I meant what I said. I loved it.

As always, feedback, reviews and comments are always appreciated and welcomed.

Help me become a better writer by joining the discussion here: http://www.gayauthors.org/forums/topic/31505-the-list/

Default
  • Like 13
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are only so many times you can say Cooper is a snake, though as I've said before, I wonder if Kyle isn't doing some or most of the same himself, but we don't know it. That said, someone needs to smack him - he's not being safe with Kyle and he's having sex with others - blowjobs count for the list of things you can get diseases from.

 

It's interesting how you end every one of the last few chapters with Cooper feeling more attached to Kyle each time - and yet the behavior doesn't change. The rationalizations get more twisted and complicated and the guilt seems greater but the conduct doesn't change.

 

It is also interesting that Cooper thinks that although this is what he wants for his life, he isn't certain it will be with Kyle. At least he understands that he is still young and has a lot to experience.

 

Very well done so far - has a very 'real' feel to it [even if Cooper seems to be singlehandedly living all of everyone elses individual 'most unusual places you've had sex' experiences in a couple months. But Cooper's struggle and 'journey', as you call it, has that real feel to it.

 

 

Andy

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/11/2011 07:37 PM, Frostina said:
Mind blowing.. :D (and not just the sex part :P :P )
:)
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/11/2011 11:09 PM, Andrew_Q_Gordon said:
There are only so many times you can say Cooper is a snake, though as I've said before, I wonder if Kyle isn't doing some or most of the same himself, but we don't know it. That said, someone needs to smack him - he's not being safe with Kyle and he's having sex with others - blowjobs count for the list of things you can get diseases from.

 

It's interesting how you end every one of the last few chapters with Cooper feeling more attached to Kyle each time - and yet the behavior doesn't change. The rationalizations get more twisted and complicated and the guilt seems greater but the conduct doesn't change.

 

It is also interesting that Cooper thinks that although this is what he wants for his life, he isn't certain it will be with Kyle. At least he understands that he is still young and has a lot to experience.

 

Very well done so far - has a very 'real' feel to it [even if Cooper seems to be singlehandedly living all of everyone elses individual 'most unusual places you've had sex' experiences in a couple months. But Cooper's struggle and 'journey', as you call it, has that real feel to it.

 

 

Andy

I guess just because someone feels one way, or recognizes they should act one way, doesn't necessarily cause action to change. Thanks for the 'real' comment. With a story like this, especially, I'm always striving for that!
  • Like 1
Link to comment

You know that metaphor, about watching a train wreck in slow motion and being unable to look away? I've decided that's what this story is like. And not in a bad way; definitely not. In an excellent way. It's like, i don't know how it's going to end, and i so badly want to know, but every chapter begins with a different name and we know that Coop's going to do it again and it's going to be bad, but i have to read it and i have to find out and i'm so afraid of what's going to happen next but at the same time i just have to know!!! I can't look away!!!

Really good stuff. Argh! more!!! :D

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/16/2011 10:47 PM, Zolia Lily said:
You know that metaphor, about watching a train wreck in slow motion and being unable to look away? I've decided that's what this story is like. And not in a bad way; definitely not. In an excellent way. It's like, i don't know how it's going to end, and i so badly want to know, but every chapter begins with a different name and we know that Coop's going to do it again and it's going to be bad, but i have to read it and i have to find out and i'm so afraid of what's going to happen next but at the same time i just have to know!!! I can't look away!!!

Really good stuff. Argh! more!!! :D

More to come soon! (I just posted the next Chapter, FYI) I know what you feel about the train nearing a slow and dismal wreck. When I write, it's like stacking up a deck of cards and waiting for it to topple. I'll stop there :)
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Oh for heaven sake. That was a really lovely chapter with a way too lovely ending and I just know he's going to screw it up. *sigh*

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 06/05/2011 11:53 PM, Nephylim said:
Oh for heaven sake. That was a really lovely chapter with a way too lovely ending and I just know he's going to screw it up. *sigh*
du nu nu nu.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Like a leaf blowing in a brute force wind so are the lusts and whims of Coop's life, lol. You never know where it will land. Where it will go or to whom it shall present itself before being blown in another direction. Seemingly happy and full of promise within the circumstance he finds himself in but then after being tossed and blown in another direction he changes and molds himself to fit the new circumstances. That boy gives me a headache!!! blink.png

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 09/21/2012 06:25 AM, CW Prince said:
Like a leaf blowing in a brute force wind so are the lusts and whims of Coop's life, lol. You never know where it will land. Where it will go or to whom it shall present itself before being blown in another direction. Seemingly happy and full of promise within the circumstance he finds himself in but then after being tossed and blown in another direction he changes and molds himself to fit the new circumstances. That boy gives me a headache!!! blink.png
I guess I did write coop pretty frustrating, didn't I? I'd say it's a characteristic of my work... Lead characters that dont always do the right thing. Still, it sounds like youre investing in our little journey.. Am I right?
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Coop is just a guy who is falling in love but still curious about sex with other people. It's not that uncommon, but it will cause huge problems. 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..