Jump to content
    Jwolf
  • Author
  • 7,468 Words
  • 10,683 Views
  • 11 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The List - 6. Chapter 6: Eric

Is Cooper ready for all that a relationship entails? Is Kyle? Can they help each other get there?

**This chapter contains strong language, adult themes, and graphic depiction of adult themes. If you are too young or offended by graphic language and sexuality, please don't continue.**

Specimen’s name: Eric

Height: 6’5

Build: 220 (muscular)

Occupation: Bartender

Age: 23

Dimensions: 8’’ cut

The rest of the movie with Asher, Jamie and Kyle was awkward to say the least. The entire ordeal felt like it was happening to someone else, and I honestly wished it had been. When Asher and I got back to the theater, he kept trying to touch me some more, probably get me into the mood to help finish him off later that night. As tempting as it was, him being so attractive and all, I couldn’t get over that I’d just betrayed Kyle. Regardless of the go ahead he’d given me while he was still technically with Jamie or whatever view he had of us being together, I liked him more than I’d like any guy to date and I didn’t want to ruin that.

Asher and I got back to the theater and Jamie and Kyle had stopped making out and were actually watching the movie. As soon as I sat down, Kyle leaned into me and said, “You just got what I’ve been hopelessly wanting for a year now,” and he smiled at me. I just turned my head and watched the rest of the film.

After the double date, Kyle dropped Asher and Jamie off at Asher’s hotel, both of us fending off advances by the other two. On any other night, I would have gladly followed Asher up to his hotel room to see if, in fact, the carpets did match the red-headed drapes. On this night, however, I just wanted to sort everything out and find out exactly where Kyle and I were, but more importantly where we were headed. The sooner I knew, the better I’d feel.

“So that was quite a night,” Kyle said getting back into the car. “We going to your place?”

“It doesn’t matter,” I replied shortly.

“You hit it off with Asher?” he asked as he pulled the car in gear and began driving.

“It was a blind date, Kyle,” I replied with a little more attitude than I intended. “It was fine.”

“Ya’ll were gone there for a while in the middle of the flick,” he said looking at me. I kept my face peeled forward. “Look, I’m not mad that you hooked up with Asher. If I wasn’t dating his sister, I would hook up with him too.”

“That’s just it, Kyle,” I said, still annoyed by the sound of my own whiny voice. Regardless, I had to get my feelings out if I planned on returning to normal. “Part of me wants you to be upset.”

“Coop,” he said. “We’ve been together for what, two weeks? I’m not ready to throw my Letterman jacket over you and call you steady.”

“Me either,” I confessed.

“Then what’s the problem here? We’re having fun, you and me. A cute guy comes along that wants to do you, I say you do him,” he said. “In a couple of weeks, we’ll assess if this is something we want to get more serious about, but for now, let’s just have some fun.”\

“That sounds fair,” I said quietly, barely satisfied. Why was I turning into an overly cerebral boyfriend who had to define everything and set boundaries? Why did I care so much? Maybe that was it… I cared so much.

“Talk to me,” he said. “What’s the problem?”

“There’s no problem, ok?” I said. Without saying anything, Kyle pulled the car into the next exit, went up the ramp and parked on a side street near a 7-11.

“Talk to me or we aren’t going anywhere,” he said.

“Ok,” I said. “I just like you. And I haven’t ever liked a guy like this before, so it’s confusing to me. And your view of it all is awesome and great, but I don’t know if I’m the kind of guy who can do that sort of thing. Especially knowing how much I like you. I’m freaking you out, right?”

“No,” he said to me. “You aren’t freaking me out. I like you too. And believe me, I’d love it if we were each other’s only option. But I know guys, and I know guys like you and me. This weekend, some hot stud is going to come along, look at you the right way and before you know it, you’ll be half bent over a kitchen counter with a rolling pin sized cock in your ass. I’m not kidding myself, Cooper, and I don’t want you to either.”

“So you’re saying that you and I are incapable of being faithful to each other?”

“I’m saying I don’t see why we have to try,” he said. “At least for now.”

It was a completely different tune than the one that had been sung yesterday. I guess just as I was beginning to be ready to hand my freedom over, Kyle didn’t want to let go of his.

I guessed right then and there that Kyle and I would have to agree to disagree. I was capable of having one guy and being fine with it. At least I thought I was. I wondered what Kyle knew that I didn’t that made him question the insatiability of gay guys that I hadn’t discovered yet, and as a result, why he all of a sudden insisted on us keeping our options open.

Kyle dropped me off at my dorm and went to park his car. We decided not to bother either of our roommates and that we’d hook up at lunch tomorrow and make plans for the weekend.

When I got back to the room, Spencer was typing furiously away at a paper he said he’d needed to finish before the weekend. When I closed the door, he took his headphones out and asked me how the double went.

“It was fine,” I said. “I hooked up with Asher, Kyle and I are still keeping it casual even though I thought we were dating and I’m not sure how I feel about him. That about sums it up.”

“Why are you still unsure?”

“I guess I’m leaning more towards making us official and he’s claiming that we realistically shouldn’t put that pressure on ourselves,” I said. “If he asked me not to screw other people, I wouldn’t screw other people.”

“Well, you say that, Cooper,” Spencer said. “But the last two weekends, even while you and Kyle have been talking, you’ve hooked up with other guys.”

He tossed me the notebook with the list in it and I realized he was right. I was about to put another name into the list, and here I was claiming I could date someone if I wanted to try.

“I say you keep him as option number one. You work on building up your relationship with him. In the meantime, if you falter, no one gets pissed and leaves you. Best of both worlds.” He said. He slipped on his headphones and swiveled back to his laptop. “A million guys would kill for this arrangement, you know?”

Kyle and Spencer were right. It wasn’t a big deal that I could have my cake and eat it too. I’d make dating Kyle my number one priority and whatever else happened would happen. This didn’t have to be as complicated as I was making it.

I stayed in on Friday night, opting to save all my partying rage for Saturday. Spencer and the swim guys didn’t have a meet that weekend, so everyone was hitting up some bars in Deep Ellum together.

Mine and Spencer’s room had become the official pre-game spot whenever we were going out with a group. It was central and easy to hail a cab from. On Saturday night, Spencer, me, Kyle, Dutch, two guys from our hall (Trent and Cody) and a handful of guys from the swim team all gathered to do shots before we headed downtown.

The whole scene amused me considering the number of secrets floating around the room. I mean, Kyle and I were secretly together and only Spencer knew. No one knew that Spencer and I had messed around, not even Kyle. I was the only one that knew that Spencer had blown one of the guys on the swim team the other weekend. And I could only imagine what else the guys in the room were hiding.

We took several group shots together, but mostly people were meandering about, small talking and getting drunker and antsy to leave. About five minutes before Spencer declared we should call a cab, Kyle joined me at the fridge while I was pouring a shot of Jack Daniels.

“Need a chaser?” he asked handing me his whiskey/coke.

“How about you do one with me?” I said reaching for another glass.

“I think I’ve had enough,” he said. “For now.”

At that point, I got the sobering thought that he was talking about more than just shots. Had I smothered him to not want to be with me at all anymore? Was I that clingy girl who’d moved to fast?

“Enough whiskey?” I asked, admittedly paranoid.

Sensing my tone, Kyle replied, “Enough whiskey. Look, I don’t want you to take offense to what I said earlier, I really don’t. Sooner or later you’ll understand why I can’t jump into this thing all in with you.”

That was the most honest thing he’d ever said to me. With my filter gone with the aid of a few mixed drinks and shots of liquor, I simply said, “Well let me know when you can, and I’ll hopefully still be here.” Then, attempting to lighten the mood, I winked at him, handed him the shot glass and whispered, “In the mean time, you give the greatest head I’ve ever gotten, so I told Spence he’d better find a place to crash tonight if he didn’t want a free show.”

I didn’t want to lose Kyle at all, and for now I’d take what I could get. If it meant waiting for him to trust me enough not to hurt him, like I assumed someone in the past had, I would do that. Why else would he be so guarded? Why else would he make it ok for us to sleep around if someone hadn’t slept around on him in the past? Whatever his reason, I wanted him to know I was still in it and I’d be in it until he was ready. He punched my shoulder, told me to control myself tonight and we took the shot, me using his drink as a chaser and him not needing one.

“I’m serious,” he repeated. “Keep it cool tonight. I don’t want these guys talking about us and you shouldn’t either.” I understood what he was saying and agreed to keep my hands to myself as much as possible.

“You two ladies ready to rock and roll?” Spencer askedm handing me the jacket I’d asked him if I could borrow. “Or are you gonna stand in the corner and play feel-up all night?”

“You should talk,” I said to him. Kyle gave me a quizzical look, but by then, the pandemonium of filing out and heading downstairs had kicked in. I did hear Kyle ask, “He should talk about what?” as we all scattered into the hallway, but I just kept walking.

The bar we went to was a complete and total dive. The reason we were there was because it was the only bar on the Deep Ellum strip that we were sure wouldn’t card us. At 18, we didn’t have the luxury of being hot girls who could get in anywhere. We also didn’t have the luxury of all having fake IDs. I was determined to get my brother’s ID as soon as possible, but until we all had some, we were forced to spend the night at Skins near San Jacinto and Harwood.

When I say the place was a dive, I mean it was a total rundown bar. The bouncer barely acknowledged us when we went in. There was a broken jukebox and a pool table. The dance floor, if you’re determined to call it that, was bare to the bone and creaked under every step. In one corner was a small stage for the karaoke I’m sure they did on Tuesdays or Thursdays.

There were a couple of plus sides though: because Skins didn’t card or charge a cover, it had become a pretty big hotspot for freshman who hadn’t pledged Greek yet and undergrads who didn’t declare. Also, because they hadn’t bothered to upgrade anything since the eighties, including their menu, wells were only two dollars and Long Islands and shots would only run you 2.50. It was like we were drinking in the colonial times.

The place was pretty bustling when we got there. A couple of the swimmers immediately ran into some girls they knew and started talking them up. Dutch met up with a girl from his Anthro class and they went upstairs to watch the goings-ons from the balcony. Spencer sketched off somewhere with Ian from the swim team almost as soon as we got inside the door. I’d been watching them all night and I was convinced Ian wasn’t the one he’d already sucked off, but the one he wanted to seduce next. I made a point to check the list tomorrow just to make sure.

The rest of us sort of meandered around a bit, not wanting to venture too far away from the group, but still antsy to mix and mingle.

“Wanna play a game of pool?” Kyle asked me. “I’ll rack em, you get the drinks?”

“Don’t you think the guys will suspect something?” I shrugged, taking his cue and trying my best to behave. It was admittedly difficult to keep my hands off Kyle when all I wanted was to touch him.

“You keep your hands on your pool stick, and I’ll keep my hands on mine,” he smiled sexily, walking around the table and picking up the two sticks while he talked. His grin made me grin and I walked over to the bar.

I got the attention of the one bartender who wasn’t so busy yet. To be honest, none of them were particularly busy— the one in the corner was pouring up shot after shot for a group of Sex and the City wannabes.

“You and your boyfriend make a cute couple, but shouldn’t you two be down on Oaklawn?” he asked me.

I was taken aback by two things. 1. That he said that to me. Were me and Kyle that obvious, even when we were trying to keep it cool? Could he tell, just by looking at us for a couple of minutes that we were crazy about each other?

2. Why was he looking at us at all? Standing there, getting ready to order, I realized he was as sexy as they come. The guy was 6’4, a full head taller than I was. He had skin that was naturally tan, probably from some Hispanic descent. His hair was dark, as were most of his features. The one thing that really stood out, though, was how smooth he looked. With his shirt unbuttoned halfway down his chest, two things were abundantly clear: this guy got a lot of tips and he was as smooth as anyone I’d ever seen.

The way he phrased the question, jovially, made me smile at him when my shock had subsided and I simply replied, “He’s not my boyfriend and I have no clue what Oaklawn is.” I guess most of that sentence was true. He wasn’t technically my boyfriend and I hadn’t yet discovered what Oaklawn was.

“Well you sure do want him to be,” he said winking at me. “And he wants you, in case you were waiting to make your move.”

“Oh yeah?” I asked challengingly.

“I’ve seen those looks before, trust me,” he said to me. “Now what are you two having?”

I thought about ordering a tall glass of bartender, but I figured I’d better play it cool. I had no way of knowing if the bartender was actually flirting with me or simply being observant. Plus, I’d already offered up my bed to Kyle tonight— I couldn’t take back the invitation after all the fuss I’d made about us being together.

I ordered two Texas Teas and tried not to stare at him while he made them. When I got the drinks, the bartender flashed me a huge smile.

“Those are on the house,” he said to me. I gave him my sexiest smile, and turned to return to Kyle with our bounty.

When I got back to the pool table, there were two girls standing with pool cues in their hands.

“I found us a couple of opponents,” Kyle said. I worked really hard not let my face sink, acknowledging that my lack of interest in women had become an epidemic of late, and handed them the two Texas Teas.

“Well then we’ll have to share our drinks with them,” I said politely.

The first game we played was boys against girls. The girls played the “we don’t know what we’re doing” card to a perfect T, and Kyle offered to be on the blonde one’s team for the second game. I was stuck with Molly, the brunette. They were both really cute and if they had been hitting on us two months ago, I would have fallen for the bait like crazy. Tonight, however, I wasn’t feeling it. Thinking the only way I was going to survive this ambush was if I got sloshed beyond belief, I went back to Sexy Bartender and ordered another round of drinks.

“Who are the gate crashers?” he asked while he mixed up four Long Islands (the girls had complained about the tequila being too strong in the Texas Tea).

“Don’t know and don’t care,” I said to him coyly. “I told you he wasn’t my boyfriend.”

“They don’t seem to be your type,” he said. I got the sense he was deliberately taking his time making the drinks just so he could torment me.

“You think you know my type?” I asked, playing along. If he wanted to flirt, I’d show him a flirt. “Go for it, wise guy.”

“Well, you obviously like them taller,” he began, flashing me that sexy smile again. “I’d say about my height.”

“Oh, you would, would you? Ok,” I said, encouraging him to continue.

“You like them muscular, but not too muscular,” he said. “You’re toned, but not a gym rat yourself, so you don’t want to feel outdone.” At this point he leaned in really close to me, handing me the drinks he’d just finished. With his head all the way across the bar, said, “You like them hung like horses and when they know how to use it.”

As if he hadn’t said anything, he leaned back and handed me the rest of the drinks, including a shot of Patron, saying, “You’ll need this.”

He counted the four tall glasses he’d just handed me, made a quick calculation and said, “That’ll be ten bucks.” I guess I shouldn’t have expected him to gift me four more drinks, especially since he was pretty confident he’d pulled me in. The guy had me salivating and he knew it, but I was determined to not only play hard to get, but to be hard to get.

The shot of tequila and the Long Island really did do the trick. The next game flew by and the two girls who’d juged their way into mine and Kyle’s game were actually starting to feel pretty cool. They were both really nice and flirtatious but not desperate. Molly kept saying how much she loved dancing, so after the third game and cocktail, I dragged her onto the vacant dance floor.

“No one is out here,” she protested at first.

“Good,” I said. “No competition.”

I started moving to the music, doing my best not to be a sloppy white boy who couldn’t find the beat. Not caring too much about how I looked, we started grinding to an unrecognizably techno version of a pop song that somehow Molly knew all the words to. Before the end of the song, Kyle and Shannon were on the dance floor, as were a few other drunk girls who’d taken their cue from us. The bar was full enough that no one cared or even really noticed that none of us could dance.

As I was grinding on Molly from behind, with her hands wrapped around my neck, I made eye contact with Sexy Bartender and smiled widely at him. He caught my eye and smiled back at me. Thinking this was my chance to requite his move, I winked at him, ran my hand down Molly’s stomach and pulled her shirt up her torso a little bit. He must have known I was envisioning doing the move to him, because when he saw me, he smiled really wide and threw his towel up in the air.

I dance flirted with Sexy Bartender for another song, all the while grinding my steadily growing cock into Molly. She didn’t seem to mind. In fact as soon as she felt that I was stiffening up, she started grinding on me even harder.

“I’m gonna get us another drink,” I said, pulling her off of me. Truth be told, neither of us needed one. I just wanted to talk to Sexy Bartender again and it was nearing two o’clock.

“Ready for last call?” he asked when I got to the bar. “What do you and the lovely lady want?”

“Actually, I was hoping you’d be my last call,” I said in a lame attempt at a pickup line. Looking back, I’m sort of embarrassed for myself that I said it, but more embarrassed for this guy that it worked.

“I don’t finish here until 3:30,” he said.

“I’ll be up,” I replied.

“Well, there’s still the problem of le boyfriend,” he said to me in what can only be described as pigeon-French. I turned around to find Kyle and noticed that he had Shannon against a wall and the two of them were dancing like they were the only two in the bar. Before long, they’d be making out. In my drunken state, I felt justified to invite the bartender over.

“I thought I told you there was no le boyfriend,” I responded smiling. “Now either you’ll be at my dorm at 3:30 or you won’t. It’s up to you,” I said, shrugging at the last sentence. The ball was in his court and I was pretty sure he was going to take the pass. I told him what dorm and what room and he said he knew that area well. I also wrote my number down on a bar napkin as if the two of us were starring in a cheap Las Vegas romantic comedy.

“I’ll be there as soon as I can,” he said handing me one more cocktail, on the house.

I went back to Molly, gave her my drink, thinking I didn’t want to be sloppy and unable to perform later tonight. I’d had plenty to drink already, and although my judgment was pretty cloudy, I knew that I didn’t want whiskey dick messing things up.

Molly and I danced another song before the lights started coming on, indicating that it was after two and time to go. What was left of our posse gathered near the broken jukebox. Dutch told me that Spencer had already gone home with someone. I noticed that Ian was noticeably absent as well, as was the third swimmer who’d come out with us. Molly and Shannon were sort of hanging around, gathering their things, wondering what Kyle and I were going to do.

Kyle asked me if I was ready to go in a way that suggested more than the words meant. Maybe he’d been looking forward to hooking up tonight, as well. I had a choice to make. Without even thinking of the possible consequences and letting my impulse get taken over by alcohol, I yawned and said, “I’m super tired, I’ll probably pass out when I hit the sack.” I leaned into his ear and whispered, “Rain check?”

His face looked slightly disappointed and that pained me a little. The feeling passed quickly though. He was the one who insisted on keeping things open; I was merely exerting my right to freedom. If we were only kind of dating, then I would only kind of have sex with Sexy Bartender tonight.

He talked to Shannon for a second, I told Molly the same lie I’d told Kyle and before we know it, Kyle and I were sharing a cab back to campus and Molly and Shannon were in their own cab.

As I was leaving the bar, I got a text that read, “See u soon,” from a number I didn’t have programmed. It had to be from Sexy Bartender. I turned and saw him smiling at me.

“Are you sure you don’t want me to come up for a little while?” Kyle asked when we got closer to campus. I could tell he was a little bit drunker than me and feeling frisky.

“Yeah, babe,” I said to him trying not to sound very drunk. “I’m super tired and have a lot to do in the morning. If you come up, I won’t get any sleep and I’ll be royally fucked tomorrow.”

“You could do some royal fucking tonight,” he said. It was pretty charming hearing him come on to me so blatantly after we’d just spent all night pretending we weren’t a thing. As we pulled up to the block with the dorms and the quad, I almost considered telling him to come up. That would have ended in a disaster when Sexy Bartender showed up. I’d already made my bed and it had Sexy Bartender about to lie in it.

“How about we do breakfast tomorrow?” I asked as the cab was slowing down. He’d stopped at my dorm first and I simply leaned over, gave Kyle a kiss, not caring that the cabby was actively avoiding looking at us, and I got out of the car. I was asserting my right, I told myself.

I stumbled upstairs to my empty dorm room and waited. With nothing to do for about forty minutes, I flipped through the list and looked at all that I’d accomplished already.

The first entry was mine and it was for David. It had only been two weeks since we’d hooked up, but being with Kyle over and over made it seem like forever. I’d have to give him a call at some point now that I was off the hook.

The second entry was mine too, and it was Kyle. I read the description I’d written as well as all the notes beside it. There were things like “second date: second base” and then a rough drawing of two stick figures holding hands sporting sideways boners. I didn’t remember drawing that, so Spencer must have added it. I fought the urge to scribble a note next to Kyle’s page, but instead just moved on to page three.

This entry was Spencer’s. His first guy after me was the guy he’d met at the Baylor swim tournament. From the description, the guy sounded like he had the exact same proportions as Spencer, meaning their session must have been extremely hot. Two hot swimmers trying not to make any noise in a hotel room with a couple of other guys must have been the shit. To be a fly on that wall, I thought. Spencer must have enjoyed himself because the note next to his entry was simply a phone number and a picture of a dick pointing to it with spurts of cum shooting out at the end.

Entries four and five were also Spencer’s, one guy was a random he’d met at a swim party and the other, I confirmed, was Ian. I guessed both Spencer and Ian were trying for a second session tonight and since Spencer didn’t object to giving up the room tonight, I’m sure they were successful.

Rusty was next and then Asher and now I was about to add Sexy Bartender. Just as I was making the mental note to get his name at some point during the night, I heard a faint knock on the door.

I looked at my watch and saw that it was only 2:45 a.m. No way Sexy Bartender was there already, I thought.

I got up, adjusted the bulge in my pants and opened the door. Bartender was in fact standing there, smiling at me with his huge grin. I just looked at him for a second, absorbing all of the beauty. To be honest, I don’t think I would have hooked up with him that night if he hadn’t been so gorgeous. I would have just let Kyle come up and we would have done our thing.

But there was something about the sun-tanned skin and dark eyes of this guy that had driven me crazy at the bar and was driving me crazy now. I wanted him more than I’d probably wanted anyone in a long time.

“Are you going to ask me in?” he asked, gliding past me and entering my dorm.

He stood so much taller than me that he almost felt like he didn’t fit in the dorm room. At some point between the bar and here, he’d lost his checkered over shirt and was just wearing jeans and a wife beater. I also noticed for the first time that he had a very manly smell to him.

Without even saying anything, I closed the door behind me, stepped towards him, and having to tip toe just a little, I planted a wet kiss on his lips. As we stood there making out, I could feel a little bit of stubble rub up against my cheeks and chin, something I never worried about with Kyle. It wasn’t bad, just different and slightly scratchy.

I did my best to cover every inch of his body with my hands as he held me close to him and kissed me. I let his tongue do all the dancing, fearing that if I tried too hard to kiss him, I’d end up coming across as a sloppy slut. He didn’t seem to mind, especially as my rubdown took my hands closer and closer to his package.

For some reason, I thought that Sexy Bartender wasn’t just hotter than anyone I’d slept with, but also that he felt warmer to the touch. When I ran my hands under his wife-beater and over his abs, his skin felt so warm to me, I thought he’d just come out of a sauna. He reminded me of a younger version of Hugh Jackman circa Wolverine. As soon as I felt his rock hard stomach, I let out a moan and almost went weak in the knees.

Sensing my readiness to keep things moving, Bartender led me to my bed, laid me down and got on top of me, all without ever breaking our lip-to-lip contact. Suddenly, I put my hands up on his chest and pushed him back gently. He looked down at me with a look that was unmistakably asking me why I’d stopped.

“What’s your name?” I asked him.

He grinned widely at me and said, “It’s Eric.” That was all I needed to know. I lifted my head up to meet his and a second later, we were making out again, Kyle a million miles away from my thoughts.

From this point on, I was like Silly Putty in Eric’s hands. I let him take complete control of the situation and he didn’t seem to object once. As I lay there, he took my shirt off, rubbing my nipples pretty aggressively. The only time he broke our kissing was when he felt the urge to suck on my neck. I remember thinking that I hoped he didn’t leave any hickeys on me because I didn’t want Kyle to notice them, and then pushed the thought out of my mind. The less I thought about Kyle and me, the more I’d enjoy myself tonight.

When we were both laying there with our shirts off but our pants still on, Eric did something rather unexpected. He flipped me over so that I was on my stomach, lifted my hands above my head and pinned them to the wall above my bed and started licking down the ridge of my back.

I’m in no way a ticklish person and up until then, I wouldn’t have considered myself very sensitive to oral stimuli either, but this guy sure knew what he was doing with his tongue. I made a mental note to try this move with Kyle and see if I could replicate it for him.

I heard Eric moan behind me, indicating that he enjoyed the taste of my slightly sweaty back. I could feel my dick grow the hardest it could go, wedged between my pelvis and my mattress. If he didn’t turn me over and give me some relief, I’d lose my wad right there in my pants.

Eric traced all the way down to the small of my back and then, very slowly, made his way all the way back up. When he was finally back at my neck, pressing down on me with his entire body, I felt the unmistakable bulge between his legs against my thigh. Even lying there, not even undressed yet, I could tell that this guy had a massive cock. I leaned my head back and turned it so that he could kiss me some more.

A minute later, we were both kneeling, Eric still pressing against my back. He was undoing my jeans from the front. Even if I’d wanted to help out, he had everything under control. Whereas I’d gotten used to Kyle’s quiet whispers and sexy “oh yeah’s, and oh god’s,” Eric’s only sounds towards me were soft moans. I suppose he was having a good time, he just wasn’t as vocal about it.

I, on the other hand, couldn’t stop moaning to save my life. When he took off my jeans for me and ran his hands all the way down my torso to my balls, cupping them in his hands and stroking my dick slowly, I let out a pretty loud, “Oh fuck yeah.”

As soon as he heard my verbal affirmation, Eric took his hand off of me, undid his own jeans and let his monster truck cock hang out. Without even seeing it with my own two eyes, I could feel that it was substantially larger than David’s, Spencer’s and even Kyle’s (who’s cock I’d grown to be rather impressed with). I knew that he was going to be fucking me any minute now and I couldn’t suppress mild amounts of fear from creeping into my lust.

Still silent, Eric lowered me onto the bed again. This time, while his tongue worked over my neck, I felt his hands massage my ass below him. He had sandwiched two fingers into my hole before I even knew what was going on. He’d need to loosen me up more than that if he planned on getting that thing in, I thought.

The next few minutes were a dream. After working my hole over for a little bit, Eric got up and pulled a condom out of his jeans. A second later, he was pressing down on top of me again, rubbing his dick along the ridge of my ass. Every few strokes, I would buck backwards into him, alerting him that I was more than horny enough to get fucked. I could feel his warm breath as his tongue worked my neck and shoulders over.

Suddenly, whether because he was so turned on he couldn’t help it or whether he thought I’d need a distraction when he finally slipped his cock in, I felt Eric bite down on my shoulder blade and slip his dick into my asshole at the same time.

I let out a very loud, “oh fuck,” feeling both the pleasure and the pain of this dude’s extra long cock slip deeper and deeper inside of me. As big as he was, Eric knew exactly what he was doing. I guess when you enroll in Huge Dick Academy, the first thing they teach you is how to enter your partner without ripping them apart.

My ass understandably took a few minutes to adjust, and Eric was very patient. He turned my head towards him with his big hand and kissed me deep for a few minutes. Somehow he’d slipped his other hand under my body and was rubbing it between my dick and the bed.

I continued moaning and groaning as Eric slowly began pumping in and out of me. I felt like I was being fucked by a god damn torpedo, but for some reason it felt better than ever. The pain was almost all gone and in its place, I felt an amazing sensation coarse through my body. Even when Eric lifted himself almost all the way out of ass, the head of his cock was still pressing against the pleasure button inside of me.

To be completely honest, I don’t think I would have enjoyed getting fucked by Eric as much if I wasn’t pretty drunk. Maybe that’s why he made my drinks as strong as he did. As Eric continued fucking me, increasing his speed slowly, he took his lips off of mine. I bit down on the pillow to keep from waking up my entire hall. I felt Eric’s hands leave my face and cock and move to either side of my body. He began doing what can only be described as sexual pushups on top of me, pumping his whole body up and down as he fucked me.

Something about having this larger guy pump in and out of me was driving me crazy. I didn’t dare touch my cock with my own hands for fear of exploding instantly. Instead, I was agonizingly hard, using my mattress as friction to satiate my dick. Still only letting out the occasional moan, I could hear Eric’s breathing begin to quicken. His breaths got deeper and louder as his humping got faster and faster.

After ten solid minutes of tearing me up, Eric suddenly stopped. He thrust into me one last time, let out a sigh louder than I’d heard come out of him thus far and then let his load rip into the condom that was buried deep inside of me. Feeling each rope of cum pelt inside the rubber pushed me over the edge as well. I could feel myself oozing cum all over my sheets and torso and I didn’t even care.

Eric let go of my hands, did a push up off of me and I turned over to look at him, feeling hot and sticky. I looked up at him, noticing that he had broken a light sweat. He grinned down at me, kissed me lightly one more time and then hopped off of my bed, leaving me lying there, still writhing and feeling as empty as ever.

“What’s the rush?” I panted, noticing that Eric was already putting his clothes back on in a feverish pace.

“I would stay, but my boyfriend gets extremely paranoid. He knows I get off work no later than 3:30,” he replied slipping his shirt on. “Do you mind if I use your restroom really quick?”

I pointed towards the bathroom we shared with our neighbor. Laying there sticky and sweaty, I looked over at my clock and noticed it was only 3:26, the time that Eric was supposed to get off of work. He must have dipped out early so that he could fuck me really quick and then make his way home to his boyfriend.

Drunk enough to make caring difficult, I rolled over and began dozing off, still oozing trace amounts of cum out of my dick. I heard the door to my bathroom close and then the door to my dorm room shortly thereafter. I was suddenly extremely tired and feeling extremely empty. I’d have to write Eric’s entry in the book tomorrow.

I woke up to Spencer closing the door to the dorm room rather loudly. Thinking it was early and he was just walk of shame-ing his way back home, I let out a loud upset sounding groan and turned over.

“What the fuck time is it?” I asked.

“It’s two, you dipshit,” he replied. “You’ve been asleep all fucking day. I left you passed out to go have brunch with Kyle and Dutch and I thought surely you’d be awake by now.”

“Stop talking so loud,” I said, getting up. My mouth was extremely dry. I grabbed a Gatorade from our fridge hoping the electrolytes would ease my head, stomach and dry mouth. I was apparently hoping for a miracle.

“Well it looks like you had a great night,” he said to me. “Although I thought that Kyle would be sleeping over.”

As soon as Spencer said Kyle’s name, I remembered what a dick I’d been last night. I’d lied to Kyle and wasted my free pass on a guy that didn’t even stay the night. I had simultaneously been the cheater and the accessory to cheating in one bad evening, and I was paying for it this morning in spades. Regardless of what Kyle and I were or weren’t, I felt guilty for what I’d done and I had the matching hangover to go along with my guilt.

“He didn’t come over at all,” I said grabbing the notebook and flipping to an empty page. I noted that Spencer had added an entry that said ‘Chris’ to the list and so I added, “I thought you were with Ian last night.”

“I was,” Spencer said. “Apparently Ian had told Chris from the team that I give great head. I blew both of them last night.”

“Still only letting you suck it?” I asked talking much slower than was my custom.

“Eh,” Spencer shrugged. “At least we’ve graduated to letting me spend the night. I feel less like the team blow boy that way. If he doesn’t want to make out soon, though, I’d done. But this isn’t about me; this is about you. What the fuck did you do last night and why are you adding a name to the list?”

Wondering if I actually needed to bring myself to confess to Spencer what I’d done, I just lowered my head and told him the entire story. I made sure to add my justification that I was free to do whatever I wanted as long as Kyle was being terse about us.

“I mean, you are, I suppose,” Spencer said. “But if your goal is get him to trust you and want to be with you, don’t you think sleeping with Hot Bartender was a bad idea?”

“He’s Sexy Bartender,” I replied. “And I know it was a bad idea, which is why Kyle won’t find out about it.”

“I told you I’m not getting in the middle of anything,” Spencer said to me. “You’re a big boy, Cooper.”

And with that, Spencer sat at his desk, put his headphones on and started typing away. I, on the other hand, crawled back into bed for the rest of the afternoon with only my headache, down-comforter and guilt to keep me warm.

As always, reviews and feedback are always appreciated.
Default
  • Like 17
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

uh-oh!! Guilt.. Never a good thing!! Cooper should just ask Kyle abt his paranoia about keeping an open relationship! i'm guessing there's a history there?? :/

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/11/2011 08:46 PM, Frostina said:
uh-oh!! Guilt.. Never a good thing!! Cooper should just ask Kyle abt his paranoia about keeping an open relationship! i'm guessing there's a history there?? :/
Definitely a history there, but hopefully the specifics of the history will shock you. Zipping my lips now...
  • Like 1
Link to comment

I love Cooper. You are starting to bring out the negative aspects of sleeping around too, which is a good thing. No matter how gorgeous and well hung a guy is, it doesn't necessarily fill the void in the matters of heart. I love that you lead readers minds with images of well known actors etc. Hugh Jackman **sigh**

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

This weekend, some hot stud is going to come along, look at you the right way and before you know it, you’ll be half bent over a kitchen counter with a rolling pin sized cock in your ass - that line was just utterly classic. It painted such a wonderful picture :)

 

This is getting more and more complicated. i wonder if Kyle means what he's saying or is being insecure and giving Coop a way out.

 

Coop is a good guy but I wonder if he isn't storing up a whole world of pain

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/12/2011 08:52 AM, Marzipan said:
I love Cooper. You are starting to bring out the negative aspects of sleeping around too, which is a good thing. No matter how gorgeous and well hung a guy is, it doesn't necessarily fill the void in the matters of heart. I love that you lead readers minds with images of well known actors etc. Hugh Jackman **sigh**

 

You always have the kindest words for me. Love you!
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/05/2011 05:06 AM, Nephylim said:
This weekend, some hot stud is going to come along, look at you the right way and before you know it, you’ll be half bent over a kitchen counter with a rolling pin sized cock in your ass - that line was just utterly classic. It painted such a wonderful picture :)

 

This is getting more and more complicated. i wonder if Kyle means what he's saying or is being insecure and giving Coop a way out.

 

Coop is a good guy but I wonder if he isn't storing up a whole world of pain

Glad you liked that zinger! Thanks for the review.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

So yeah, the boys are confused, Now Kyle is back to - we're just dating, screw whomever.

 

Here again, Cooper does not shower himself in glory. Hooking up with someone else is fine, but lying to do it is not so cool.

 

On the other hand, Kyle is the one who threw cold water on their situation. First in the room, then in the Bar. So it's only after Cooper made his move that Kyle wants some action.

 

Spencer's advise was off. As long as Kyle wasn't ready to commit, there was no reason for Cooper to act like he had. Hooking up with Sexy Bartender wasn't meant to be anything more than a hot hook up. He wasn't nor should he be trying to convince Kyle of anything. Being good wouldn't change his attitude. Just my opinion.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/10/2011 02:58 AM, Andrew_Q_Gordon said:
So yeah, the boys are confused, Now Kyle is back to - we're just dating, screw whomever.

 

Here again, Cooper does not shower himself in glory. Hooking up with someone else is fine, but lying to do it is not so cool.

 

On the other hand, Kyle is the one who threw cold water on their situation. First in the room, then in the Bar. So it's only after Cooper made his move that Kyle wants some action.

 

Spencer's advise was off. As long as Kyle wasn't ready to commit, there was no reason for Cooper to act like he had. Hooking up with Sexy Bartender wasn't meant to be anything more than a hot hook up. He wasn't nor should he be trying to convince Kyle of anything. Being good wouldn't change his attitude. Just my opinion.

Confusion = the name of the game. I think Spencer was right on the money. Cooper says he wants Kyle but his actions are a complete 180. Spencer just wants his roommate to the Walk the Walk.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Ok I thought I had better review up to now :)

Loving the story, hot, sexy, but with relationships and a lot of interconnectiveness (if that's a word lmao) going on :)

 

As you'll learn I'm not brilliant at reviews but I can always say 'Loving the story, moving on to read more' :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 06/25/2011 05:24 AM, Agaith said:
Ok I thought I had better review up to now :)

Loving the story, hot, sexy, but with relationships and a lot of interconnectiveness (if that's a word lmao) going on :)

 

As you'll learn I'm not brilliant at reviews but I can always say 'Loving the story, moving on to read more' :)

If it's not a word now, it certainly should be :) Thanks for the review, I really appreciate it. Glad you're enjoying the story :)
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Coop is seeing a LOT of action and clearly enjoying it. But he really wants Kyle, to want him back equally. 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..