Jump to content
    Jwolf
  • Author
  • 6,066 Words
  • 6,810 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The List - 3. Chapter 3: Kyle

Cooper meets another young man embarking on a coming-of-age journey. Are there sparks? Will they fly?

**This story contains strong language, adult themes, and detailed descriptions of adult themes.

The List Chapter 3- Kyle

Specimen’s name: Kyle

Height: 5’8

Build: 140, slim

Occupation: Student (Undeclared major)

Age: 18, freshman

 

I don’t think that Spencer and I left our room for 48 hours after we started having sex. We literally couldn’t keep our hands off of each other. The first time he stuck his dick in me, it hurt like hell. He slapped his hand over my mouth to keep from alerting the entire hall. After a couple of minutes, I got used to the feeling of having him inside of me. A couple of minutes after that, it felt ridiculously good.

 

I don’t even know if it’s worth describing to you, because I can’t begin to give it justice. Having Spencer fuck me was like nothing I’d ever felt before. Apparently it was good for him too, because the first we fucked, he came within three minutes of pumping into me.

 

We were both sweaty and spent, but I wasn’t about to end this experiment there. I immediately turned Spencer around, started fingering his asshole to stretch him out just like David had done to me, and then I fucked him doggy style. It was slow and gentle at first, but just like me, when he got used to it, he wanted more.

 

Before I knew it, we’d fucked each other three times each. The first couple of times, we either did it missionary or doggy style. I loved getting fucked missionary, because Spencer was so tall and agile, he could bend over really easily and kiss me while he was still deep inside of me. The third time we did it, I rode him, facing him, holding on to his chest. It was the deepest his cock could go inside of me, and though it hurt like a bitch at first, after a couple of minutes, I was begging for him to push up harder.

 

I have to admit, after those couple of days, I was more than ready to get out there and explore. David and I had hooked up again on Thursday during our second session, but I was ready to add another specimen to the list. The weekend was approaching, and Spencer had a scrimmage meet in Austin. I made plans to hang out with Spencer’s friends from home, Dutch and Kyle. They wanted to check out a Sigma party that I’d heard was pretty intense.

 

“They hardly ever let freshman in, let alone non-Greeks,” Kyle explained on Friday night while we were pre-gaming in my room. I’d met him a couple of times before and always thought he was kind of cute. He was smaller than me, about 5’8, had dark hair and dark features. He wore glasses when I usually saw him, but tonight he must have put some contacts in. He wasn’t someone you’d stop to stare at, but once you saw him, you realized he was kind of cute. “But my brother was Sigma president last year, so I kind of still know some of the guys.”

 

Apparently Kyle and his brother were complete opposites. I’d heard a lot about Jason Wriggs, not just from Kyle and Dutch, who’d gone to high school with Spencer, but also from a random girl in my history class. He was a frat star here on campus, had been president of the student body for two years in a row, graduated Cum Laude, and got to speak at graduation. He was now just across the bridge at SMU School of Law. Being Jason’s little brother was social gold here at SMU undergrad, and Kyle knew it. I wasn’t above tagging along, either—especially if meant exclusive fraternity parties.

 

“Are you sure it’s cool for us to go?” Dutch asked, referring to him and me. “I mean, I’m cool just getting a couple cases and playing beer pong here.”

 

“No, it’s perfectly fine,” Kyle said. “I’d tag along anytime I came up to visit my brother last year, so they all know me. Just stay close to me until a couple of the brother’s get to know you and you’ll be fine.”

 

Kyle then gave us the rundown on the Sigma pseudo-fraternity. It was a secret organization comprised of the cream of the crop of the big four frats. If you were tapped to be a Sigma, it meant you were smart, athletic, good looking and a leader. Supposedly it didn’t matter what frat you were in, but the unofficial rule was that each year the top frat that year got 5 taps, the second frat got 4 taps, the third frat got 3, and the fourth frat got 2. Pledges were always tapped their sophomore year. Good luck getting in if you weren’t part of the big four.

 

Every semester they threw a handful of the most decadent unruly parties known to man. They’d start off closed, usually with a guest of honor from the faculty or local government (apparently a lot of Sigmas go into politics or high profile jobs. It’s like their little network). That part was pretty hoity toity, wine and cheese. Around 10, they’d dismiss, and half an hour later, they’d return for the rager. The party was closed to everyone except Sigmas and Elixirs (the girl equivalent) until midnight. Invited guests were then allowed in. No one except members knew what went on for the first two hours (even Kyle would have to stay locked in his brother’s room until midnight when he’d come up to visit), but from Kyle’s reports, everyone seemed to be extremely drunk and coked out by the stroke of midnight. Rumors swung. Some speculated they’d build coke mazes, others said it was a secret ritual the guys would perform on the girls. Yesterday, a girl in my English class, when I told her I was going, said that the first two hours were a huge Greek orgy.

 

It was nearing 11:30 when I was starting to feel pretty buzzed too. Kyle said we should get there between 12 and 12:30, and since we weren’t officially on the guest list (we were planning on just dropping his brother’s name to get in) we’d probably have to wait awhile.

 

“Drink up, boys,” he told me. “You don’t want to lose your buzz at all before we get in.” He handed me another shot and smiled at me.

 

Having been with two guys at this point, I was definitely starting to pick up on signals from guys who might be interested in hooking up. There was this one kid in my history class who’d always smile at me whenever we had to pass papers down the row. One time, I thought I’d test him, and I scooted my leg so that it was just a hair away from his. He didn’t flinch. Gaining courage, I scooted my leg a little further so that it was barely brushing his. Again, he didn’t move. The next time he passed down a paper, I smiled back at him. I hadn’t made a move yet, but I definitely planned on adding him to the list.

 

That night, I decided to do the same with Kyle before we left for the party. When he handed me a solo cup full of vodka and sprite, I let my fingers linger on the cup around his for a split second more than necessary. I then looked at his face to read his expression. He withdrew his hands pretty quickly when they touched mine. Damn.

 

At around 11:55, Kyle said we should put our sweaters on and head out. I told the guys I wanted to listen to one more “Pump Me Up” song and decided to play something from my laptop. Kyle had been sitting in my chair, so I just walked up behind him, leaned down with my hand on one of his shoulders and began searching for a good song.

 

“Hey,” he said. “Let me get out of your way.”

 

“No worries,” I replied pushing down on his shoulder so he couldn’t get up. “It’ll just take a second to pull something up.”

 

I heard a grunt from Dutch behind me. I didn’t know if Spencer had told him that we’d started messing around. Either way, part of me felt like Dutch knew I was trying to flirt with Kyle. I finally put on a hip-hop song, grabbed my SMU sweatshirt, pulled it over my t-shirt and slipped on my Tom’s shoes. Kyle had made it clear that we shouldn’t wear anything super nice to the party.

 

“One of the rager’s last year had highlighter fluid punch,” he’d told us. “They threw it on everyone so that you’d glow under the black lights on the dance floor.”

 

We finally left a couple of minutes later. I played the leg game with Kyle in the cab—I opted to sit in the middle—and instead of keeping his leg pressed next to mine, he moved it and actually turned out, looking at the city through the window. I decided not to push it any further—besides, I’d be a hell of a lot safer hooking up with a girl tonight than anyone else.

 

When we got to the Sigma house, a two-story brick building not too far from campus, Dutch and I followed Kyle to the side door. There was music clearly blasting on the other side. Kyle knocked three times, paused and then knocked again.

 

“Name?” someone said from behind the door without opening it.

 

“Kyle Wriggs plus two. Friends of emeritus Jason Wriggs,” Kyle said confidently.

 

“Give me a second,” the guy said. I guess he recognized Kyle and just had to get the ok that he could come in. A minute later, the door opened and a very sexy guy wearing blue shorts and a blue bow tie opened the door. Behind him was a brother, I presumed. He was dressed in jeans and white t-shirt that said Fire Truck Crew. The guy in blue looked puzzled while the other guy ushered us in and said to Kyle “Good to see you, little buddy. You’re always welcome here, whenever. Just have your brother call ahead next time so we put you on the list. It’ll save you the hassle.”

 

Apparently Kyle wasn’t just known by most of the members, but beloved by the older guys as well. It turns out whenever he’d visited his brother the last couple of years, he’d become sort of a Sigma mascot. From the second we walked in, upper classmen were shaking his hand, meeting Dutch and I and giving us all shots of expensive brand liquor.

 

“You’re coming with us,” one guy said after we’d been in the big party living room for about five minutes. The place was divided up like a traditional house, only the kitchen island had been built to regulation beer pong standards. They even had a short net that ran through. The fridge, I later learned, was redone so that it held two kegs stacked together perfectly. The living room had no furniture and a bare wooden floor that they hadn’t even attempted to varnish. I didn’t even dare to venture upstairs or into any of the private rooms. Rusty, the guy who’d pulled us aside, led Dutch and me to a closed bedroom while Kyle was still talking to one of his brother’s friends.

 

“Any friend of little Wriggs is a friend of mine,” Rusty said closing the door behind us. The bedroom was larger than I expected, probably because there was no bed. There was a knee high coffee table in the center and pillows all around it. Lying face up on the coffee table was a gorgeous girl with huge boobs. Between her twin knockers were two shot glasses. There were several people kneeling around. “Hey, my guys have got next,” Rusty announced.

 

I watched as another girl licked salt off of the lying girl’s torso, took the shot from between her chest without using her hands and then pulled a lime wedge I hadn’t even seen from the girl’s mouth. Everyone kneeling and standing around cheered for her.

 

“You ready?” Rusty asked looking at both Dutch and I.

 

“He is,” I said, pushing Dutch forward.

 

“Alright then, little buddy, you’re up. This here is Little Wrigg’s friend,” Rusty announced in a quintessentially Texan accent that made everything longer and slower. People were already cheering for Dutch.

 

“Where do you want it?” the girl lying down asked, holding up a lime wedge she’d pulled from a bucket near her head. She must have read Dutch’s expression of confusion because she smiled at him, pointed to her lips and then pointed to her crotch.

 

“He’ll take the special one, honey,” Rusty answered for him. Then he leaned into us and whispered “No worries, she’s clean. We only get the best help at our parties.”

 

Wow, I thought. Dutch and I were about to do a shot off of a prostitute’s vagina. Perfect. I watched, drunk enough to eagerly await my turn. Dutch got over his nerves when he realized no one actually knew this girl. He bent down, licked her navel, took his shot (he used his hands… I guess he wasn’t a pro at using his mouth to get around round shaped objects) and then retrieved his lime from between her legs. The cheer coming from the guys and girls standing around was even louder than it had been before. The look on Dutch’s face when he finished was of sheer joy.

 

“Your turn,” Dutch said to me when he stood up again.

 

“You look like you want a million dollar shot,” Rusty said to me.

 

“A what?” I asked.

 

“Don’t worry, little buddy,” Rusty said. “I’ll hold your hand the whole time.”

 

The next thing I knew I was taking a million dollar shot. The girl on the coffee table had sat up and grabbed two bottles of liquor from the floor. One was obviously tequila, but the other was something I’d never seen. I found out later it was a mixture of orange liquor and 151. She grabbed my head, put it between her legs, poured the two bottles into her mouth, pulled my head up to hers and then spit the liquid into my mouth. It burned like none other, already hot from being in the mouth of another human being. I thought I was going to spit the rest of the liquid that I hadn’t swallowed up when I felt Rusty pull my head towards him. What happened next surprised the fuck out of me. Out of his mouth, he poured a sweet lemonade tasting liquid into my mouth. He looked down at me and smiled.

 

“How was that, little buddy?” he asked. Everyone around me was cheering for me as well.

 

“It couldn’t have been better,” I said trying to wink at him subtly but probably looking like a fool. The crowd around us went back to playing their shot game. Feeling as drunk as freshman could feel before passing out, Dutch and I followed him all around the party.

 

Rusty was really cool about having Dutch and me there. We obviously weren’t as popular as Little Wriggs, but he showed us around, introduced us to girls and brothers, got us a lot of shots and even offered us some hard drugs if we wanted to. After a couple of hours, when I was somewhere between wasted and blackout, with little to no inhibitions left to speak of, Dutch turned to me and said “Let’s get out of here.”

 

The girl he’d been flirting with had gone upstairs with an upper classmen, I’m assuming to do blow, and Dutch was over it. My drunken self just nodded and pointed towards Kyle. Kyle saw that we were ready to go, got our coats and said bye to a bunch of the guys.

 

Rusty had called us a cab, and again, I sat in the middle. I was slightly disappointed to say by to Rusty, but something he did made me think it wasn’t the last time I’d see him. As our cab was pulling out, he shook my hand, pulled me in for a hug and whispered in my ear so that only I could here “See you soon, buddy.” I didn’t know what he meant by it, but as we rode away in the cab, my thoughts were dominated by Rusty.

 

“Are you going to be ok, Cooper?” Dutch asked me. “Want one of us to walk you up?” We were close to my dorm. Dutch and Kyle were neighbors in another dorm across the courtyard, but it turned out that a girl Kyle was talking to lived in my dorm.

 

“It’s ok, I’ll be fine,” I slurred unconvincingly. We finally made it to the curb, Kyle handed the driver a twenty and he got out to let me out.

 

“Are you sure you’ve got this? I can walk you up and just crash with my friend Jamie,” he said.

 

Thinking I’d already exhausted my chances with Kyle, I just shrugged. “If you think you should,” I said, not even thinking that getting him up to my room would be prime in at least giving him a blow job.

 

“Dutch, I’m going walk to Cooper up,” Kyle said. “Here,” he handed Dutch another five bucks to have the driver drive him around the courtyard. “If I get too tired, I’ll crash with Jamie. She’s been texting me non-stop this week, so it’s not a big deal.”

 

At that point in the night, I didn’t think anything of what Kyle was doing. I’d tried my best to flirt with him earlier and then he’d spent the entire night with a bunch of older guys, not really even paying attention to me, and now he was talking about this Jamie girl. Plus, how fucking fortunate would it be if I somehow got to sleep with the little brother of the coolest guy on campus? Even I didn’t think I was that lucky. On the other hand, I thought maybe it could happen. He was so damn cute. And I’d walked a lot of girls up to their room in my day, and it was the start of a pretty easy and solid seduction. Still, even in my drunken state, I didn’t think Kyle had any interest in seducing me.

 

We got up to mine and Spencer’s room fine. I did need Kyle to help me fidget with our key a little bit, but we eventually made it inside.

 

“Want some Ramen?” I asked him when I’d taken my shoes off.

 

“Sure, if you have some,” he replied. I guess he wasn’t in any hurry to leave. Plus, what drunk idiot would say no to free Ramen?

 

I pulled out a Chicken Cup-O-Noodle, held it up towards Kyle and smiled at him. He nodded. I went into our bathroom, poured water into the cup to the fill line and returned to put it in the microwave. I set the microwave for 3 minutes.

 

“Mind if I change?” I asked Kyle. He shook his head and sat down on Spencer’s bed. “You can turn the TV on if you want.”

 

“I’m good,” he said. “I just want to make sure you get into bed alright. I feel responsible for you being so drunk.”

 

“No worries, man,” I said. “Responsibility is that Rusty guy is responsible,” I slurred, sounding much drunker than I felt, I’m sure. I pulled off my jeans, forgetting that I’d gone to the party commando and slipped into some SMU Peruna pajama pants—the wide leg kind that leave nothing to the imagination.

 

“I guess that’s why they call you Commando,” Kyle said. I hadn’t heard the nickname since the second week of school and was really hoping it would die down at some point.

 

“Who told you that?” I asked, grinning.

 

“Spencer did,” he replied. And then he gave me a look as though that wasn’t all Spencer had told him. The look only lasted a second, and I’m not sure he noticed I’d seen it. To be honest, I’m not sure he noticed he’d given it. As drunk as I was, I’m not even sure I noticed correctly that he’d given it. What if a look was just a look? I heard the beep from the microwave indicate the Ramen only had 10 seconds left to cook. “You know, I think that Rusty guy liked you.”

 

“What?” I said, taken aback by the sudden change of subject. There was no way a senior Greek stud could have a crush on me. What the fuck was Kyle talking about?

 

“Yeah,” he said. “I mean, people talk about him, and stuff. I don’t know firsthand or anything, but some of the brothers say he swings both ways.”

 

“Like, he’s into guys and girls?” I asked, taking the Ramen out of the microwave, stirring it with a plastic spoon and handing it to Kyle.

 

“Don’t know man,” he said. “Just passing on what I heard. When I saw ya’ll doing shots together and walking around, it made a lot of sense. I think he was flirting with you.”

 

I didn’t respond to him. I just kind of shrugged. If he knew something, if Spencer had told him something, then he should just come out and say it. And if Rusty liked me, I needed to get invited to another Sigma party.

 

“Look, Spencer is off at that swim meet this weekend,” I said climbing into my own freshly changed bed. I was suddenly feeling a little more hopeful with Kyle being there, it being so late, and me feeling so drunk that there was nothing I couldn’t do. Plus he’d just brought up that another guy liked me. Maybe he was trying to gauge my interest in guys. I decided to throw out one more bone, just to see what could happen. “If you don’t want to hike up to the fourth floor, you can always crash on his bed.”

 

“On his bed?” Kyle asked. I stopped moving midway through lifting my covers over me. Here I’d thought that Kyle wasn’t interested at all. I mean, I’d used my tried and true ‘touch and see what happens’ technique in the room and in the car. Was it really as easy as getting him drunk and offering him Ramen? Or was he kind of jealous at seeing me and Rusty hang out all night that made him want to try something with me.

 

“It is the empty one,” I said, pretending not to know what he was getting at. I’d already hit on him once tonight. If he wanted it, he’d have to hit on me. He sat in silence for a couple of seconds. I heard him put the cup of noodles down on the floor.

 

“Do you have any shorts I can wear?” he asked. I looked at him, climbed out of bed and walked to my dresser. When I’d found a pair of my old running shorts, I turned to hand them to him. He was right behind me, not saying anything, but simply looking at me. He awkwardly took the shorts out of my hand, turned and walked towards Spencer’s bed. I walked to mine and sat down. I tried not watching him get undressed, but as creepy as it was, I couldn’t take my eyes off of him. For a compact guy, Kyle was remarkably ripped, I noticed when he took his shirt off. He had a hairy happy trail of dark hair that perfectly bisected a runner’s v that so many people work towards but so few actually achieve. If I’d been any less drunk, I’d feel awkward about watching him. Tonight though, he’d given me all the signals to make me think it was ok—including watching me get undressed.

 

He dropped his jeans, revealing a nice little package in Armani boxer briefs. I turned my head, not wanted to get caught staring at him, but I couldn’t help the feeling of blood rushing to my crotch. I slowly moved to climb back under my covers.

 

“You know,” he said from above me after he’d finished putting his clothes on. “I’ve known Spencer for a long time and I know he wouldn’t want someone sleeping in his bed randomly without permission.”

 

What a load of shit, I thought. This guy was painting me into a sexual corner. Without even considering whether it was the right thing to do or not, I just scooted over on my own bed and said “Then sleep here. There’s plenty of room.”

 

Now at this point, I knew exactly what was going to happen. Two guys don’t share a bed at four in the morning when there’s a perfectly good empty bed across the way without something happening. I just assumed that Kyle was trying to hook up without actually saying “hey, let’s hook up.” He’d done his part to flirt, I guessed I could seal the deal. We’d talk about the rest in the morning.

 

As drunk as I was, I took a second to note that I was about to collect specimen number three. I made a mental note to write down my findings in the morning before Spencer got home; no doubt he’d have a specimen of his own to add to the list.

 

As soon Kyle was in my bed, I felt the heat and warmth from his body. My dick was already hard at watching the guy change. He climbed in facing me and I immediately put my arm around him.

 

“You’re really warm,” I said, still not 100% sure I should make a move. A small part of me still thought I was reading this whole thing incorrectly and that maybe Kyle wasn’t trying to hook up. I pushed that part of me aside as soon as he smiled at me, thinking even if he wasn’t interested, he was in my bed at four am… something was going to happen.

 

Without breaking eye contact with him, I reached down into my covers and gently stroked Kyle’s crotch. His smile got wider.

 

“I’m assuming Spencer told you about me,” I whispered to him. I started to stroke his dick gently through my shorts that he was wearing.

 

“He didn’t have to,” he said. “I knew you were into guys when I met you. The way you and Rusty were all over each other tonight just confirmed it.”

 

I smiled at him, really turned on at feeling his cock grow harder and harder from my touch. “I felt you touching me earlier,” he said slowly. He followed the sentence with a soft moan. “I didn’t want to flirt back because I didn’t want Dutch to know about me. We’ve been friends for so long I feel like it would weird him out,” he continued. I slipped my hand into his shorts and felt the full heat of his cock on my hand. For someone getting a firm hand job from a willing guy, he sure did enjoy small talk.

 

“Yeah,” I responded. “We’d better keep this between you and me.” I then leaned over into him and locked lips with him. When I say Kyle felt sexier than he looked, my observations aren’t a lie. The guy’s body was tiny, tight and jacked. What little muscle he had wasn’t huge, but it was so hard it was like I was rubbing up against the statue of David. What really turned me on about him, though, was that he was smaller than me. He reminded me of all the girls I’d hooked up with before this little experiment began.

 

Not only was he shorter and thinner, but he also let me take control. When I’d hooked up with Spencer and David, I was the more submissive one. Being less experienced and smaller than them, I’d sort of let them take control of the situation, even when I was doing the work.

 

With Kyle, he totally let me have my way with him. When we started kissing, I rolled over so that I was on top of him. He kept craning his head up to meet my lips and I’d tease him by lifting my head back. His moans into my mouth were like he was begging me to keep kissing him.

 

“Do you have a condom?” he asked, his dick twitching in my grasp. I’d never felt a cock that hard before in my life. This guy was dying to have me fuck him and I can’t honestly say I didn’t share the sentiment.

 

I got up from the bed, walked to Spencer’s side of the room and pulled out a condom from our stash. He must have noticed because as I was walking back he said “You and Spence share condoms?”

 

At that point I knew he had no idea about his childhood friend and I. Part of me was extra relieved. I didn’t have to feel like I was betraying anyone. I simply shrugged, smiled down at Kyle and climbed back on top of him. I kept the condom wrapped by the pillow as I made my way around Kyle’s hard body with my tongue. When I say he appreciated every move, I mean he appreciated every single move. My body weight pressed firmly against him, I began licking his neck, moving down to his chest and eventually stopping at his sensitive nipples.

 

Not wanting to move too fast, I let Kyle grab my hands and intertwine his fingers with mine. This was legitimately the most intimate thing I’d ever done with a guy before. Our hands were moving together as I continued to descend down his body. When I got to his rock hard cock, I knew if I spent too much time there, he’d explode before I even got to fuck him.

 

Instead, I gave it a couple of licks, heard him moan in appreciation, and then continued down. I licked the sensitive area between his balls and his ass, tasting the saltiness of his skin. He lifted his legs to almost his shoulder to give me access. We finally let go of each other’s hands as I used mine to pull his ass apart and dive in with my tongue.

 

David and Spencer both loved rimming me, but I’d never really gotten into it. I tried it once when Spencer and I were first hooking up, but I couldn’t shake the feeling that I was tongue deep inside a dude’s ass hole. Tonight, however, was completely different. With every single one of my inhibitions laid aside, I licked around his hole for a second and then stuck what would fit of my tongue into Kyle’s ass. He squirmed, moaned really loudly and arched his back. It didn’t feel that much different than eating out a girl, so I employed the same technique. I peaked up with just my eyes and noticed that he was playing with his nipples, eyes closed and couldn’t get enough. After about a minute of tonguing and fingering his ass, I knew this guy was ready.

 

“Fuck me,” he said softly when I sat up to get the condom.

 

“I’m one step ahead of you,” I grinned at him, opening the wrapper.

 

Trying to be as suave and as experienced looking as possible, I slipped the condom onto my cock, lowered myself onto my arms so that I was sort of doing a push-up above him, and then slowly let Kyle guide my cock into his hole.

 

His ass was pretty tight. I noticed immediately it wasn’t as tight as Spencer’s had been, but when it came to knowing what he was doing, Kyle did. He was my first experienced bottom and instead of just laying there and letting me pump in and out of him, he met my thrusts with upwards thrusts of his own. I’d do a push up move over him and before I could drive all the way in, he’d lift his hips up to meet me, causing a rush to flow through my body.

 

We fucked like that for fifteen solid minutes. I could feel myself sweating over him, our bodies rubbing up against each other, creating an intense hot friction. I kept looking him in the eyes and he kept whispering “Fuck me, Cooper. Yeah, fuck me,” over and over. It was so hot to get into bed with someone so vocal. Every time he told me to fuck him deeper, harder or faster, I got that much closer to losing my cream. Aided by alcohol, I was able to last much longer than I would have inside of Kyle’s tight hole otherwise. Hearing him beg for it made me want to fuck him even faster and harder and before I knew it, the friction had gotten too much, and I was rearing my head back, ready to come.

 

“Cum on me,” he said. He grabbed my shoulder, stopped thrusting upwards and said it again. “I want you to cum on my face.”

 

Now this was brand new for me. Spencer and I always came on each other’s torsos or in a condom or rarely in each other’s mouth. Never once had Spencer asked me to shoot on his face. For some reason, I thought this move was reserved for sluts, porn stars and prostitutes.

 

I couldn’t help but oblige however. If the guy wanted my seed on his face, I’d definitely give it to him. Working quickly, I pulled out of his ass, ripped off the condom, scooted up on the bed so that I was straddling his chest and with a second to spare, shot wave after wave of hot cum onto Kyle’s beautiful face.

 

The look he gave me as my hot man juice coated his chin, then his lips, then the ridge between his eyes and then a glob into his hair was simply priceless. He smiled at me, licking around his lips lightly. I could feel him jerking his own cock behind me and a second later, his eyes closed, he smiled wide and I felt a hot stickiness shoot onto my back. Without even thinking, I leaned down and kissed him, tasting myself on his lips and not even caring.

 

I can’t lie, this was the hottest session I’d had to date. Maybe because I was tipsy. Maybe because Kyle was so cute and tiny and had unconvincingly played hard to get. Whatever the reason, laying there next to him, spent as all get out of town felt really, really good.

 

“That was amazing,” he said. I simply nodded and scooted into the bed so that I was spooning Kyle. It felt different. Usually Spencer and I slept next to each other or he slept with his arm around me, but we never formed a perfect spoon. Tonight, however, I fell asleep with my arm around Kyle and when I woke up in the morning, I realized he had somehow found his way into the nook of my shoulder and he was sleeping like a baby.

As always, ALL comments and feedback are welcome and appreciated! Thanks so much.
Default
  • Like 20
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 02/27/2011 01:07 PM, Frostina said:
OH! this sounds sentimental! :o
Glad you think so, Frostina. Kyle is going to be around for a while.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

That was really sweet. I don't know who I like best Kyle or David. David is sexier but Kyle is sweeter. The whole story is really sweet. When are we going to find out who's on Spencer's list :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/28/2011 08:22 AM, Nephylim said:
That was really sweet. I don't know who I like best Kyle or David. David is sexier but Kyle is sweeter. The whole story is really sweet. When are we going to find out who's on Spencer's list :)
There aren't any plans to track Spencer's story yet, but things might change. And you'll be seeing more of either Kyle or David, but I won't give ANYTHING away.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Several things, a) I like that we are learning more about Cooper - but it does seem a bit IDK odd maybe? that he went from straight to curious to a total horn dog for guys. b ) I like Kyle, he seems the perfect balance for Cooper - secure and confident but willing to let Cooper be in control. He knows what he wants and isn't shy about asking. c) This is dangerous - Kyle doesn't want dutch to know but he is hooking up with his best friends roommate. HMM. T-R-O-U-B-L-E!

 

 

Good chapter :)

 

Andy

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/07/2011 11:06 AM, Andrew_Q_Gordon said:
Several things, a) I like that we are learning more about Cooper - but it does seem a bit IDK odd maybe? that he went from straight to curious to a total horn dog for guys. b ) I like Kyle, he seems the perfect balance for Cooper - secure and confident but willing to let Cooper be in control. He knows what he wants and isn't shy about asking. c) This is dangerous - Kyle doesn't want dutch to know but he is hooking up with his best friends roommate. HMM. T-R-O-U-B-L-E!

 

 

Good chapter :)

 

Andy

He's a horndog in the name of science. Specimen collection can become addictive.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Oh what a tangled web we do weave. I see disaster written all over this and not just from one side but from both. Maybe Kyle won't get hurt and all will work out but I am sensing that his secret isn't going to be a secret for long. Hmm, maybe Coop will have a heart and won't put Kyle in the book. If he does put in him there I see impending doom. The question is will Kyle ever forgive Coop so they can be together? Yes, I am pulling for Kyle and Coop but only after Coop decides he is fully ready to commit and stay commited to him. cowboy.gif

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 09/20/2012 12:56 PM, CW Prince said:
Oh what a tangled web we do weave. I see disaster written all over this and not just from one side but from both. Maybe Kyle won't get hurt and all will work out but I am sensing that his secret isn't going to be a secret for long. Hmm, maybe Coop will have a heart and won't put Kyle in the book. If he does put in him there I see impending doom. The question is will Kyle ever forgive Coop so they can be together? Yes, I am pulling for Kyle and Coop but only after Coop decides he is fully ready to commit and stay commited to him. cowboy.gif
Hey there! So glad your reading the book. It looks like you're fully investing into these characters! There's a ton more to come, and I look forward to following your responses :)
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Wow! This has become a very horny sex-filled story. Actually I don't care too much for any story any longer nor for the characters and their interactions. I am just taken with seeing who does what to whom and how they do it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..