Jump to content
    Jwolf
  • Author
  • 8,342 Words
  • 5,451 Views
  • 11 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The List - 12. Chapter 12: Tanner

**This chapter contains strong language, adult themes, and graphic depiction of adult themes. If you are too young or offended by graphic language and sexuality, please don't continue.**

Specimen’s Name: Tanner

Height: 5’10

Build: 170, slender

Occupation: EMT

Age: 22

Dimensions: 6’’ cut

After dinner, Kyle and I set up shop upstairs in his den room. He asked me which 80’s classic I liked better: Farris Bueller’s Day Off or The Breakfast Club. I confessed that I’d always thought Mathew Broderick was pretty cute, and so Farris Bueller it was. I lay on the couch and Kyle fit in perfectly next to me, both of us nearly naked and feeling every inch of each other.

Halfway through the movie, I started licking Kyle’s ear. He sighed out and yawned.

“Did you fall asleep?” I asked him.

“I did,” he replied. “I fell asleep. You’re so warm, I couldn’t help it.

“Maybe we’re not meant to be watching a movie, Mr. Wriggs,” I said. He turned around on the couch so that he was facing me.

“Oh yeah?” he replied. “What should we be doing, Mr. Carpenter?”

“This,” I said, kissing him. He turned around on the couch so that he was facing me. He leaned his forehead on mine and then kissed me softly.

“Did you mean what you said earlier?” he asked me. I knew he was talking about the love comment.

“You think it’s weird, don’t you?” I asked, looking him right in the eye. “I know it’s only been a couple of months.”

“I don’t think it’s weird,” Kyle replied. “I just wanted to say that I feel the same way. I mean, I don’t know if I do, you know… right now. But I know that I might. And I could, you know… later.”

I think I understood what he was saying and I was pretty sure I was in the same boat. To say “I love you” right now wouldn’t have been far off, but it wouldn’t have been exactly accurate. I had no clue what love was at that point. But I knew in what direction we were heading, and it didn’t scare me anymore. That made me think that I did love him, or I would love him, or I could love him.

“I just want to tell you, Mr. Carpenter,” Kyle said softly. “That your heart is 100 percent safe with me.”

In that instant, everything went hazy. I realized that a tear had formed in my eye. I thought about the list and every guy I’d slept with since I met Kyle and I knew that it was a matter of time before I betrayed him again. How could I honestly look him in the eye and say I loved him when I hadn’t been faithful for a solid week since we started dating. I decided that dealing with those issues was up to me and that Kyle deserved for me to act better, and so I made a promise to myself that I would.

“My heart is safe with you?” I said to him, pretending like nothing was wrong and I hadn’t almost started crying. “What does that mean exactly?”

“It just is,” Kyle said. “You never need to worry about me hurting you.”

“Kyle,” I started to say, the words at the tip of my tongue. I swallowed hard, and realized I couldn’t tell him about the list. Not yet, at least. I was determined to take Kyle and me more seriously, but I was even more determined not to screw it up at the very beginning. I turned Kyle around so that he was snuggled back inside of my nook and we fell asleep like that, with Farris Bueller still playing.

I’d never woken up to morning sex before. It was a very foreign concept for me. I was still asleep when I felt a warm sensation on my dick. In my dream, a whole scene was playing itself out, one I couldn’t remember. But I got the very real sensation that what was happening in my dream was actually happening in real life. It was like those people you hear about falling in their sleep, only to wake up on the ground.

And so I woke up slowly, not with the usual start that I was used to: feeling Kyle’s head between my legs. I let out a moan, and the sensation stopped. I let out a yawn, stretching my entire body upwards; that’s when I felt my body tense up, and spew rope after rope of cum straight into the back of my boyfriend’s throat… without even realizing it. I had a smile on my face when I opened my eyes.

“Good morning, Mr. Carpenter,” Kyle said to me.

“That was a great way to wake up,” I replied, still grinning from ear to ear. I could feel Kyle’s morning shadow on my face.

“Who said it was over?” he said to me.

“There’s more?” I asked.

“Oh there’s a lot more,” he replied. And I was more than anxious to find out what more he had up his sleeve. Kyle ducked out from under my arm and off my chest, his hand still squarely planted on my semi-hard dick.

“Please turn around, Mr. Carpenter.”

I loved it when he called me that. I turned so that my back was facing Kyle and my face was buried into the couch.

I felt Kyle lick the back of my neck, nibbling on it slightly. I was probably going to have little tiny hickies on my neck, but I didn’t really care. I also felt him massage my ass slowly. He was working his way down my ass, between my cheeks, searching for my hole. We were in no hurry, but I couldn’t help myself from sliding backwards into him, showing him he was on the right track.

I let out a very soft and long “mmmmm” when he slipped one finger into my asshole as he was continuing his assault on my neck. “That feels really good, Mr. Wriggs,” I said to him.

“I want to fuck you Mr. Carpenter,” Kyle said matter-of-factly. “And not like you’ve ever been fucked before. I mean, I’m really going to turn you out.”

I looked back at Kyle with one of my eyebrows cocked. I wanted to know what ‘turn you out’ meant, and I wanted to know now. But as was his custom, Kyle was determined to keep me on a string so tight, I simultaneously felt like I was going to burst instantly and never cum at all.

One finger became two and two fingers became three, all the while Kyle was kissing me over my shoulder. After twenty minutes of agonizingly slow foreplay, I broke contact with Kyle, sat up, and said slowly, “I want you to fuck me.”

Kyle smiled at me, pushed his fingers all the way in, and seconds later, replaced them with his rock hard cock. Being fucked bare by Kyle was like nothing I’d ever felt before. Feeling him inside of me created a heat that just wasn’t there before. It was like we were connected so deeply, I thought nothing could pry us apart.

Kyle doesn’t top me often, but when he does, he really goes for it. I mean, the guy is a beast. We knelt there, next to the couch, rocking back and forth to Kyle’s moderate rhythm. He’d push in harder and I’d let out an “aaggggh” of satisfaction. My moans would trigger his moans and before long, his animal instinct had my head buried into the couch, Kyle ramming me hard from behind.

This fuck was nothing like the love-making sex of last night. This fuck was pure passion. He clawed at my back, pushing me further into the couch so that he could mount me from whatever trajectory felt good to him. At one point, he’d gotten off of his knees and was fucking me in a squatting position that allowed him to go deeper and harder than I’d ever felt before.

I felt like my ass was on fire when Kyle finally got going, and I never wanted him to stop. I lifted my head off of the couch and screamed, “Don’t stop, baby. Fuck me harder.” And he totally did. He got back down on his knees, pulled me towards him, and forced me to straighten my back so that he could kiss me from behind. We went back to Kyle’s rocking motion, him firmly planted so deep inside of me, there was absolutely no escape. I was powerless under his touch.

Kyle pushed me forward again, pulled all the way out of my ass, and then dove back in. He collapsed on top of me, and I knew he was about to explode. He let out the loudest and most animalistic scream I’d ever heard in my entire life. It was like my boyfriend had turned into a wild beast and I had the scratches, hickies, and sore ass to prove it.

The feeling of cum coating every inch of my insides was like nothing I’d ever felt before and I was immediately addicted to it. I wasn’t sure I could ever get fucked with a condom again. Kyle came for what felt like hours inside of me, creating a sticky ooziness I could almost taste. We’d gotten pretty good at timing our orgasms to match each other, and today was no different. The second I felt his cum inside of me, I let out a moan of my own. I tried to pull us both up so that we were kneeling together, but I simply collapsed on the couch, Kyle’s arms around me, while I came, rope after rope, onto his plush white carpet.

We knelt there for a solid two minutes before either of us had the strength to get up. I loved how sleepy Kyle got after fucking, it made him such a guy’s guy. I wouldn’t have minded going another round with him, but I figured the weekend was ours, we had plenty of time. It was only ten a.m. and I’d already cum twice.

We napped on the couch for a couple of hours. At noon, we got up and showered. Kyle told me that we needed to go to the store and get groceries for the cookout. It turned out that Kyle always held a post-Thanksgiving day cookout. His parents weren’t necessarily the ‘cool parents’ in the neighborhood, but they were the most absent, making his house ideal for underage binge drinking. Jason was usually around to chaperone and help out, but this time around, Kyle only had me.

We split up inside the store. Kyle got all of the protein and vegetables, while I used my fake ID and his dad’s credit card to get beer, boxed wine, and mixers. As I was checking out, I couldn’t stop myself from wondering just how wealthy my boyfriend’s family was.

When we got to Kyle’s house, we immediately started prepping. It turned out people would be coming by starting at five and we had a shit ton of stuff to do. It was obvious that this was Kyle’s first time putting everything together on his own, so I stepped in and helped with everything I knew how.

“How do you light the grill?” he shouted from outside while I was slicing vegetables and forming burger patties.

“I thought it was an electric grill, babe,” I said out to him. “I think you just twist the knob.” I took the patties out to him to get started and showed him what to do.

Doing all of this domestic stuff with Kyle really changed my perception of everything. It not only felt like we were a couple that afternoon, but it also felt like we were a team. I saw so much of my mom and dad in how we were behaving, I started to wonder for the first time if two guys could run a cohesive family. My wondering got even more specific every time I looked at Kyle screw something up with the food: could he and I run a family together?

The second time he flipped a burger too soon and ended up with a crumbled mess of ground beef, I delegated him to fruit cutting duty for a watermelon salad that I was going to make. I was manning the grill, wearing Kyle’s shirt and puffer vest for warmth, when people started arriving.

Luckily Spencer and Dutch came in first and we all shared a greeting. They made fun of me for playing grill-master, but I was good at it so I didn’t care. By five o’clock, a dozen burgers were grilled and rested, a dozen brats were plump and juicy, Kyle had managed not to screw up the watermelon salad and people were arriving. I hadn’t bothered to ask Kyle who he’d invited, but imagine my surprise when Jamie, Asher and a guy I didn’t know walked in holding a bowl of potato salad. I immediately felt awkward.

“Hey, Cooper,” Asher said coming in and shaking my hand. “Good to see you again.”

“You too,” I mumbled to him, actively avoiding eye contact. For such an intimate cookout, I felt like Kyle could have warned me that Asher and his tag-a-longs would be making up half of the guest list.

“This is my buddy, Tanner,” Asher said.

“I’m your buddy, now?” Tanner said after he shook my hand and they’d turned away. He was my height, about 5’10, and slender. He had a really serious looking face, until he spoke or smiled and all the edginess melted away. His dark hair was chin length and gorgeous as he constantly ran his fingers through it, catching the light beautifully from every angle.

Kyle set up shop upstairs in the den room. There was plenty of seating in a semi-circle way, so everyone could see and talk to each other. We set the food up on the poor over-exposed pool table. It was Dutch and Spencer on one shorter couch. Jamie, Kyle and myself on the longer couch. A girl named Lisa was on the love seat while another girl named Rebecka was sitting on Lisa’s elbow rest— even though I’d offered her my seat— and Tanner and Asher were on two bar chairs leaning against the bar wall.

Kyle had refused to make extended eye contact with me since Asher, Tanner and Jamie had arrived and neither Asher nor Jamie were particularly interested in talking to me either. I knew why I felt awkward in the room, and I’m sure Kyle and Spencer felt it. Which is probably why, when the conversation stalled, Spencer released this little gem: “Who’s up for a game of Truth-or-Dare?”

I shot him a look. No way in hell I was playing truth or dare with this motley crew of folks. I could only imagine the kind of torture Jamie would enact on me for simultaneously jilting her brother and stealing her boyfriend.

“That is a fantastic idea,” Jamie replied sweetly.

“I love truth or dare,” Rebecka chimed in. It was the first words I’d heard her say all afternoon. I could feel my lips involuntarily pursing. There was no way to avoid this humiliating and ridiculous game. I got up, announced I was going down to make another cocktail and asked if anyone needed anything. People shouted out orders and I decided that I’d just bring the beer, liquor and mixers up to the second floor.

“Kyle,” I said. “How about you help me drag all of this stuff up here?”

He got up slowly and followed me downstairs.

“This is an ambush, sir,” I said putting beer cans into a nook in my shirt. “Were you just not going to tell me that you invited Asher and Jamie?”

“Ok, you’re upset,” Kyle observed.

“I’m not upset. I’m scared, Kyle,” I replied. “Do you realize that I made that guy suck me off in a vehicle and then didn’t talk to him for the rest of the night? Add to that, the second you and I start hanging out, you break up with his sister. They’ll kill me and they brought back up.”

“She has no idea I left her because of you,” Kyle said.

“Are you kidding? Do you think she’s retarded? People talk about how cute we are when we walk down the street together. Girls know these things, they always do,” I said, realizing that I was beginning to freak out. I needed to calm down before we walked up the stairs, but I didn’t see how that was going to happen.

“Will you relax,” Kyle said. “Jamie and Asher don’t hate you. Jamie is still a friend to me and Asher brought his boyfriend here today. This is going to be a fun game of truth or dare and if you and I get outed, it’s whatever.” He shrugged. I guess according to my theory, the only person who wouldn’t already have known about Kyle and I was Dutch, and I didn’t see their friendship suffering over the news. For some reason, however, as we headed upstairs with a bounty of alcohol, I couldn’t help but foresee this situation ending badly.

The first half hour of the game was fairly pedestrian. People told the truth about who they’d crushed over in high school. People were dared to shotgun entire beers in the bathroom. Things didn’t start heating up until Tanner asked me a truth or dare.

“Truth,” I responded, loosening up after a shotgun and a shot.

“Truth: if you could sleep with anyone in the room right now, who would you pick?” he asked me smiling. I took a second to think about my answer objectively. I’d already slept with Kyle and Spencer. I wasn’t really attracted to Dutch at all. Jamie was Kyle’s ex, so I definitely wouldn’t pick her. Rebecka and Lisa were both cute and three months ago would have been at the top of the list. That left Tanner or Asher as my two honest answers. “Answer the question,” he said when I’d mulled it over for thirty seconds. I suddenly felt like everyone was watching me.

“Kyle,” I blurted out. “I would choose Kyle.” I realized this was the safest answer.

“Ok,” Tanner continued. “Kyle, truth or dare?”

“Uh, uh, no fair,” I blurted. “Isn’t it my turn to ask?”

“You can go after this one,” Tanner said firmly. I sat back in the couch, nervous about what was coming. “Kyle, truth or dare?”

“Dare,” Kyle said with zero hesitation. I could tell that after his shotgun and several pulls from his mixed drink, he was already feeling kind of tipsy.

“Since Cooper clearly has a little crush on you, I dare you kiss him.”

“You want me to kiss him?” Kyle said back, pursing his lips. What had happened to ‘It’s whatever’?

“If you don’t it’s ‘finish your drink and remove an article of clothing’,” Rebecka reminded us of the penalty. I saw Jamie’s face out of the corner of my eye and noticed she was frowning slightly. She totally knew.

“I know the rules,” Kyle replied, lacing his voice with attitude. “Any specifications, Tanner?”

“One minute, on the lips, and let’s say moderate tongue,” Tanner said. I could tell that he and Asher were enjoying this. I made an effort not to look at Spencer and Dutch’s couch. A second later, I felt Kyle’s hand grab my face.

“Let’s do this,” he said, smiling at me. He leaned all the way in and kissed me, in front of everyone. It wasn’t his usual kiss. It was his show off kiss, the same kiss he’d done when we told Spencer we were seeing each other. It was sexier than his normal kiss, bigger and wetter and much more forceful. So forceful, actually that he actually leaned me almost all the way back onto the couch.

“Ok, there,” I heard Jamie say. “Minute’s up.”

The girls were clapping, Asher and Tanner were grinning and Dutch just looked like he didn’t quite know what all was going on. I think he was starting to realize that the gays were quickly outnumbering any other social group in the circle.

“Ok, is it finally my turn?” I asked.

“Don’t you want to catch your breath first,” Spencer asked me, grinning. What a jokester. If he had jokes, I’d show him jokes. I was just entering the ‘don’t give a shit’ phase of my buzz.

“I think he’s good,” Kyle said, patting me on the back and smiling. I decided to put Spencer on the spot. Going after Tanner directly would be too expected.

“Spence, truth or dare?” He said he wanted a dare. I gave him my most obnoxiously wicked smile. “Tanner, I need you to get on the ground.”

“Whoa, what the hell does this have to do with me?” Tanner protested.

“You’re a prop. Is that all right?” I said, standing up. “Get on the ground. And take your shirt off.” He did what he was told, revealing a washboard of abs that I was not expecting. With his shirt on, he was just a skinny guy. Shirt off, he had the perfect surfer’s body, complete with a tattoo of red lips on his pelvis. He ran his fingers through his hair and asked “Where do you want me?” I told him in the middle, anywhere.

I went to the pool table and poured a shot of vodka and took out a chunk of watermelon. I knew this wasn’t going to be exactly how Rusty had shown Dutch and me to do it, but it would be close enough with what we had.

I went over to Tanner and put the watermelon into his mouth and then poured the vodka down his chest and torso. I looked up at Spencer and said, “Go.”

The girls really got riled up for this one. I heard one say, “This is going to be hot.”

“You’ve got to be kidding me,” Spencer said to me. I could tell he was blushing just a little bit.

“You know the punishment if you don’t,” I said. “Don’t be a pussy.” I looked up at Kyle who was shaking his head down. Jamie had a grin on her face and Tanner was just laying there motionless, waiting.

Spencer stood up and knelt down next to Tanner. He ran his tongue up the length of Tanner’s body and when he reached his neck, he turned his head to get the piece of fruit out of Tanner’s mouth. When he was done, he sat up and raised his hands over his head.

“That was something else,” Tanner said, sitting up. I would be lying if I said I wasn’t just slightly envious of my roommate’s tongue just then.

Evidently, my little maneuver sparked something, because the next few dares were all variations of the body shot. “Way to go killer,” Kyle said to me with a wink. I looked around to see Dutch making out with Lisa on the love seat. It turned out their body shot had led to more. Rebecka and Jamie were talking to Asher and Tanner, everyone laughing and enjoying the fun. I looked at Kyle and smiled.

“Everyone is having a good time, babe,” I said.

“I told you they would,” Kyle said. “I think this about puts me out of the closet officially, though. The rumor mill will be buzzing when Jamie and her friends get out of here. Plus I’m sure even Dutch can’t misdiagnose me now.”

“Not after your body shot with Tanner?” I said cocking my eyebrow up at him. Asher had dared Kyle to do a similar body shot off of Tanner that Spencer did. Seeing Kyle lick up vodka from Tanner’s ripped torso was one of the sexiest things I’d ever witnessed.

“I’m not going to lie to you,” Kyle said. “I loved it.” I was the only one, it seemed, who hadn’t gotten a feel of Tanner’s amazingly ripped body and part of me wanted to change that. “Horny bitch,” Kyle said to me, smiling, when I told him how I felt. “I’m thrown off by Spencer,” Kyle said out of nowhere. Spence had gone to the restroom a minute earlier.

“What do you mean?” I asked, realizing that Kyle had no clue about Spencer’s participation in the experiment.

“I mean, he did the shot off of Tanner and then made out with you in a dare. He’s never struck me as gay or anything,” Kyle said. “Do you know something?”

I hesitated and that’s all Kyle needed. Even if I had shrugged or said “no idea” or something, the fact that I hesitated made all of the difference. “I knew it,” he said.

“He’ll kill me if he finds out I told you,” I whispered quickly to Kyle.

“You didn’t tell me,” he replied. “You should just learn to control your face. And he shouldn’t kiss boys in public.”

“Who shouldn’t kiss boys in public?” Spencer asked, sitting down next to me. Kyle gave him a wicked smile.

“I want absolutely no part in this,” I said standing up. “I’m going downstairs to get some drinks.” I faintly heard someone say “I’ll join you” as I walked to the staircase, leaving Kyle and Spencer to sort things out.

As I walked down the stairs, I realized Tanner was behind me. He ran his fingers through his sexy hair and said, “Need a hand?”

His face mesmerized me. It wasn’t the hottest face in the world, but it was handsome. And just knowing what was under his shirt made it that much sexier. Plus the hair, and I felt like a school girl looking at Jonathon Taylor Thomas or something.

“Um,” I said. “I was just going to take some more beer and liquor upstairs.”

“I think everyone is pretty much sloshed, don’t you?” he said to me.

“Considering the amount of vodka that’s been mopped up off of your abs, yeah, I’d say everyone is pretty sloshed,” I said. He laughed a little.

“You haven’t gotten a turn,” he said. When I didn’t say anything, he added, “Thought I didn’t notice that you haven’t gotten a feel yet?”

“Yet?” I asked him, cocking my eyebrow upwards.

“I’ve also noticed you looking,” he said. Then he leaned into me and whispered, “So yes, yet. In case you were wondering.” He paused and then walked around to the fridge. “Of course, I should probably ask you how long you and Kyle have been together before I make a pass at you.”

I looked at him. This guy was sexy and cocky to boot. If there was any way to swing some sort of group effort with him and Kyle, I’d be on board. I’d even probably be on board letting Asher in on it.

“What makes you think we’re together?” I asked him, trying to mildly flirt back.

“You two are ridiculously obvious and crazy for each other,” he said. It was the third time Kyle and I had been called out for being ‘crazy for each other.’ “He spent half the afternoon with his hand on your thigh thinking no one could see it. Come on, it might be my first time up here in Dallas, but it isn’t my first time at the rodeo.”

“We’ve been together for a couple of months,” I told Tanner. I was carrying a bottle of whisky, a bottle of tequila and a bag of limes. If anyone was still in the mood to drink, things were about to get even more serious. “What about you and Asher.”

“Me and Asher are casual,” Tanner said. He gave me a smile as we rejoined the group. Kyle and Spencer were still whispering to each other. Dutch was still on the love seat, only now he was joined by both Rebecka and Lisa, and the siblings were at the bar talking away. No one seemed to notice that Tanner and I were even back. “What do you say you and I find a place more private and you can take that shot you owe me?”

I was tempted. Believe you me, I was more than tempted. The thought of touching the abs from the gods that I knew were under his shirt was more than I could take. But I had to do what was right. I was in love now.

“As much as I’d love to,” I said. “You called it right. Kyle and I are crazy about each other.” I felt like a stronger man saying the words out loud.

“Well then we’ll just have to invite him along, won’t we?” Tanner said to me sexily. That was a thought. He really wasn’t taking no for an answer. When I didn’t say anything, he added, “You work on yours and I’ll work on mine.” He walked over to Asher and Jamie and joined their conversation. I shook my head. This wasn’t happening.

I decided to interrupt Kyle and Spencer with a casual, “Is everything cleared up here?”

“Besides the fact that you could have told me my oldest childhood friend popped your pretty little cherry, yes, everything is alright,” Kyle said with more than just a little bit of attitude.

“As if you have zero sexual secrets,” I said to Kyle, trying to keep things light. I could see an argument brewing here.

“You ask me anything about my sexual past and I’ll tell you,” he said more seriously than I liked. “I’m just annoyed that you and Spencer kept this from me, that’s all.” That wasn’t all that was bothering him, and I knew it. I knew it because of how I’d felt the first time Spencer told me he’d always thought Kyle was gay. My stomach had lurched thinking about them hooking up. Kyle must have been feeling ten times worse than that considering he did know we had hooked up. I needed to make this right and I suddenly had a plan.

“Ok, babe, you’re right. I should have told you about Spencer and more importantly, I should have told you about me and Spencer,” I said to him earnestly. “But nothing has happened, literally, since the day you and I met. I even told him that we should hold off until I was sure how I felt about you and that was the last time we hooked up.”

“He’s right,” Spencer said. Both Kyle and I looked at him and he excused himself to go talk to Dutch and the girls.

Kyle just shrugged at me. “You have every right to be upset, but,” I added quickly. “Let me make this up to you.”

“You’re going to make this up to me?” he asked. I nodded. “How do you plan on doing that?”

“Go downstairs and give me five minutes, then meet me in your bedroom,” I said to him, grinning. He gave me a quizzical look so I added, “Just trust me. Five minutes.”

He stood up, saying “If you’re planning a song and dance number, you’re an idiot.” He got up and went downstairs, taking his phone and some empty bottles with him.

As soon as Kyle was out of earshot, I got up and tapped Tanner on the shoulder. “I need to borrow you for a second,” I told him.

“Finally ready to take that shot?” he asked with a cocky smile, fingers in his hair. The more this guy became full of himself, the less attractive he became. But I wasn’t looking to date him. I was just getting my boyfriend a little gift. He told Asher and Jamie he’d be right back and then followed me into Kyle’s room.

“Okay,” I told him after the door was closed. “Strip.”

“What?” he asked me. “Our boyfriends are right out there.”

“I know,” I said. “Oh, come on, don’t pretend like you don’t want to.” I was trying my best to be sexy. He took his shirt off, giving me a crooked smile the entire time.

“I mean, I just thought we were doing body shots,” he said. He undid his belt buckle.

“And what do body shots lead to?” I asked him. “Honestly.” He asked me if I was going to strip too and I said in a minute. “Sit right there,” I told him when he was completely naked. I took a second to look at his entire body. He was thin, but his torso was so jacked, it made me melt. His cock was average sized, about 6 inches, and hanging down semi-hard over a pair of rather large and low hanging balls. This would certainly cheer Kyle up.

I thought about filling him in on the plan and then realized it would be so much fun for everyone when Kyle walked in if I was the only one that knew what was going on. Tanner sat at the edge of Kyle’s queen sized bed, legs spread, his entire gloriously chiseled body on display. I thought about going over and taking a feel, but decided it would be too difficult to tear myself away. Kyle would be up in literally thirty seconds and this little present, as much as I would enjoy the fuck out of it, was to get him off my back about the Spencer thing.

“Are you going to tell me what’s going on here?” he asked me.

“I just want to look at you,” I said. “You’re so sexy, I swear. Why don’t run your fingers through your hair. Yep, just like that. Keep it just like that.” He was posed on Kyle’s bed, hand on his head, his other hand at his side, showing off all of his glory. I scooted back so that I was behind Kyle’s door and waited. Just when Tanner was about to ask what was going on again, the door opened and Kyle walked in.

“What the fuck?” he gasped, seeing Tanner. Tanner had a grin on his face as soon as he saw Kyle.

“Surprise,” I shouted, jumping out.

“What the hell is going on?” Kyle pondered.

“Whatever it is, I’m totally into it,” Tanner said from across the room. I swear at this point, his cock was lying straight against his torso, curving to the side.

“I wanted to turn your frown upside down, babe,” I told Kyle. “So I got you a naked Tanner.”

“A naked Tanner is supposed to make me feel better?” Kyle asked, smiling at me. I really hoped that he thought this gesture was cute and not just a lame attempt to give Tanner a feel-up without technically cheating. I just shrugged. “I guess you know a way to a man’s heart.” And then he kissed me.

“Um,” Tanner said after Kyle and I had gone from kissing to full on making out in front of him. “I know you two are all together and all, but I thought I was the star of this operation. How about we move that to over here, near me.”

“We should go over there,” I said, taking a break from Kyle’s mouth for a second.

“We’re just being rude to our guest at this point,” he responded.

We walked slowly over to Kyle’s bed and Tanner looked at us with nothing but lust in his eyes. If he’d been excited when he thought he was just getting me, his entire anticipation doubled when saw us both coming. Kyle and I, as if on cue, both took our shirts off and each stood at Tanner’s side.

He reached up with his long arms and felt our stomachs, all the way up to our chests as we stood there looking at each other. I went in to kiss Kyle again, enjoying the feeling of having three hands on me instead of two. As Kyle and I made out, I slowly worked his belt buckle and jeans so that I could unleash his pecker.

“You boys are extremely sexy,” Tanner said. “That’s it, boys. Take his dick out.” He was talking to me as I was releasing Kyle’s rock hard cock. Hearing Tanner’s commentary had the same effect on Kyle as it had on me.

At first, the threesome was sort of unfair to Tanner. Kyle and I were so into each other, I barely noticed Tanner was there. Sure it felt hot to have another guy rubbing my chest and sucking my nipples every once in a while, but I was completely turned on by Kyle’s body and his kiss. I wanted to fuck him so bad, it almost hurt me. I decided I would have to make a conscious effort to include Tanner, so I let go of Kyle’s mouth, winked at him and then got down on my knees.

“That’s what I’m talking about boys,” Tanner said. Kyle followed suit and a second later, our tongues were everywhere on Tanner’s body. I took first shift at his crotch, licking around the base of his cock. His balls were huge from across the room, but there in my hands, my tongue dancing around them, they were nothing short of spectacular. They fit perfectly in the cup of my palm, and I rubbed them slowly. I put my lips around the head of Tanner’s cock and his balls jumped in my hand. I could tell he was grinning and I couldn’t even see his face. I looked up to see Kyle licking under his arm, and turned on like crazy, I slurped in hard.

Tanner grabbed my head and pulled it off of his dick. “If you keep doing that, I’ll cum right now,” he told me. I’d only been sucking on him for a minute or so and he was already edging. Wow, I thought. Kyle and I must be a great duo.

I was determined to feel the abs of steel, so I worked my lips up his torso, raking my tongue across what felt like a cheese grater. His stomach was as hard as a rock.

Inching upwards, I finally came face to face to face with the other two guys. Tanner and I made eye contact, then Kyle and I. I leaned in and started kissing Kyle right over Tanner’s face. It was possibly the hottest kiss I’d ever initiated and I never wanted it to end. With his impossible reach, I felt Tanner cup my cock in his hand and give it a squeeze.

“How about we take this show to the next level,” he said. “Before Asher and Jamie come looking for me.”

I had completely forgotten we’d taken this little detour mid-party. Maybe he was right, we should speed things up just a little bit.

I wasn’t exactly sure what the actual sex arrangement would be. I mean, I was happy just giving and getting oral, but I could tell immediately that Tanner had something more in mind. After he declared we were going to the next level, I felt him get up and move around me so that he was facing my back. I was kneeling on the ground next to the bed and Kyle had taken over Tanner’s spot so that I was between his legs. I began working Kyle’s dick with my mouth, not afraid that he would cum after only a minute— I knew what my guy could handle.

As soon as I had Kyle’s dick in my mouth to the hilt, I felt Tanner’s hand pull my ass cheeks apart. A second later, I felt a warm wet tongue on my hole and I let out a gasp. Yep, I thought. Next level. I tried concentrating on what I was doing to Kyle rather than what Tanner was doing to me. He dove into my hole with the gusto of a kid in a candy store and began eating my ass out, holding my hips firmly with his strong hands.

I was so horny and my cock was so hard that I couldn’t stop myself from lifting Kyle’s legs up and diving into his hole myself. I mimicked Tanner’s movements, first licking around Kyle’s ass and then really tonguing him in anticipation. I could feel his moans reverberate all the way down his body as I ate him out.

I briefly wondered what was next, but was interrupted by Tanner sitting up and pressing his chest to my back. I leaned back too, feeling his hard hardness on my lower back and his cock rubbing slowly along my ass crack. This guy was really going to go for it, I thought. I pulled away from Kyle and used my hands to drag him closer to me. He knelt down on the floor facing me and we started kissing again.

While Kyle and I were kissing, I could feel Kyle reach past me and take Tanner’s arm. He pulled Tanner closer into me and me closer into him, so that mine and Kyle’s dicks were pressing in on each other and Tanner’s cock was pressing hard against the small of my back. I was the center of a Cooper sandwich.

I could feel Tanner lick around my neck and earlobe as he fumbled with a condom and then fingered his way into my ass. I bucked backwards the second he was in, let out a soft moan and allowed myself to feel him inside of me. I looked at Kyle and saw him smiling from ear to ear.

“You were right,” he said to me. “This cheers me up.” I smiled back at him, kissed him softly and then said, “Turn around, babe.”

He scooted around so that has ass was in line with my dick. If we were going to make a Cooper sandwich, we’d make a proper Cooper sandwich. Kyle leaned forward, granting me easy access and I slid right in. He let out a moan that echoed mine until I was buried deep inside of him. I decided that since I was the middle man, I could control the pace of everything. It felt amazing that every time I thrust forward, I got the tightness of Kyle’s ass around my dick and every time I thrust backwards, Tanner’s member grazed the sweet spot inside of me. It was like tug of war and I was winning from both ends.

I knew that there was no way this could last. I felt Tanner’s slick torso behind him, a thin layer of sweat moistening my back. I held on to Kyle in front of me, wanting to be as deep inside of him as possible. Before long, the three of us developed a rhythm. We were rocking back and forth steadily, me fucking and being fucked at the exact same time. The whole ordeal was a brand new experience for me and it would receive rave reviews when I wrote it on the list— my first sandwich three-way fuck.

After a few minutes, I felt Tanner quicken his pace and so I quickened mine. Kyle bucked backwards into me as I made a final thrust into him. As I felt myself coming deep inside Kyle’s ass, coating his insides with my cum, I felt my ass tighten around Tanner’s cock and a second later, his dick was pulsing inside of me.

“That was in-fucking-credible,” he panted. I could feel his dick going down inside of me and I used my hand to reach around me and take his head into my hand. His hair felt just as luxurious as it looked, even now, semi-moist from sweat. I leaned back into Tanner for a second, feeling that post-orgasmic tingliness in which every inch of my body was still so sensitive it hurt in a great way to move. And then I collapsed on top of Kyle, my dick still inside of him and growing softer all the time.

“I loved that babe,” he said to me. I could feel his breathing on my chest. I told him I did too. A second later, Tanner stood up and pulled his pants on.

“I better go make sure no one has put out an Amber alert,” he said, shaking his hair out. He pulled the rest of his clothes on, sprayed himself with some Axe spray from one of Kyle’s shelves and left Kyle and me laying there on top of each other.

We lay there on the side of Kyle’s bed for a second. I was instantly taken over by sleepiness and knew if I didn’t nap soon, I’d get cranky in a few. Kyle and I caucused briefly and decided the party was over. He got up and put some shorts on, left the room to say bye to everyone and walk them out. I got up and crawled into Kyle’s huge bed. It was so comfortable and I was so sleepy, it may as well have been littered with poppies, because I was already dozing off when he Kyle came back five minutes later.

“Don’t tell me you fell asleep,” he said, crawling into bed and facing me.

“I’m not asleep,” I moaned. My eyes were definitely closed. “Come here.” I pulled Kyle in and turned him around so that he was inside of my nook. There was no better way to sleep. Within a minute, he had my hands wrapped with his and he was playing with my fingers.

“Why didn’t you tell me about Spencer?” Kyle asked me softly. I heard the words, but they sounded far away. Were we actually about to start this conversation?

“I didn’t think it was up to me to tell you,” I replied.

“You told him about me,” Kyle responded. “You had no problem outing me to my best friend, but you couldn’t out him to me?”

“I didn’t know you then,” I said to Kyle. “When we first hooked up, you were just, I don’t know, another guy.” I stopped myself short of saying he was another name on a list.

Kyle turned his head. “Another guy you’d fucked?” he said. I didn’t respond. “I asked you if you’d been with anyone I knew. That night at Spaghetti Warehouse.”

“What do you have photographic memory or something?” I asked. I didn’t like where this was heading at all. I felt bad that Kyle was hurt I’d kept me and Spencer from him, but I couldn’t go back in time and change it now. I just wished he’d drop the whole thing.

“Put yourself in my shoes for a second,” Kyle said. “You’re living with the guy that drew you out of the closet. He happens to be gorgeous and a total slut, and you didn’t think in the two months we’ve been together to ever, you know, actually let me know that you two have history. Why hide it?”

“I’m not messing around with Spencer,” I said, pulling away from Kyle for a second. And then I realized what was actually going on here. “Oh my god,” I said to him. “You’re jealous because you’ve crushed on Spence.”

“That’s absurd,” he said. I sat up, completely letting go of Kyle.

“You’re telling me that if you had the chance growing up, to be with Spencer, you wouldn’t have taken it,” I said to him. He didn’t say anything. “Tell me.”

“I’m not crushing on Spencer,” he said to me. “I’m with you. And you’re the only one that I see right now. I just think it would have been kind of you to alert me that one of my oldest and dearest friends had been… all up in that.” He smiled at me. The whiteness of how he said ‘all up in that’ was too much for me to handle.

“All up in that?” I said, laying back down and wrapping my arm around him again. “What does that even mean?”

“You know what it means, Mr. Carpenter,” he said to me. “All up in that.”

“You’re ridiculous,” I said to him, getting comfortable again. I had a knack for timing my breathing so that it was in sync with Kyle’s. I knew he could feel my diaphragm slowly pulsing against his back.

“Now it’s your turn in the hot seat, Mr. Wriggs,” I said to him. “You said you’d slept with two guys before me. Let’s hear some names.”

I waited for a minute for him to say something. After a few seconds, I leaned up and over and realized that in the time between me calling Kyle ridiculous and asking him who was on his own list, he’d fallen asleep. Or pretended to. I knew what his breathing felt like when he was sleeping, and this wasn’t nearly as deep and slow. I wondered why he pretended to dose off when I asked him about his sexual past. I decided I’d stress out about it in the morning; tonight, I was sleeping with the guy I loved.

As always, feedback, reviews and comments are always appreciated and welcomed.

Help me become a better writer by joining the discussion here: http://www.gayauthors.org/forums/topic/31505-the-list/

Default
  • Like 13
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Kyle does know how to best avoid the hot seat... doesn't he? this is the 2nd time :P

Wonder when the sigma matter is going to come to play!! :whistle:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/17/2011 12:17 PM, Frostina said:
Kyle does know how to best avoid the hot seat... doesn't he? this is the 2nd time :P

Wonder when the sigma matter is going to come to play!! :whistle:

Crickets....:)
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Won't say I didn't enjoy reading that cause I did but Kyle's emotions were hard to figure in that one. He seemed all over the board. Jealous, not jealous, mad, then deceptive. Sadly for Cooper, he doesn't have clean hands so that makes it hard to get angry.

 

One part I want to specifically comment on - when Cooper realizes he hasn't been faithful for even a week, that was pretty telling. He knew that he couldn't or better said wouldn't say I love you until he had a better handle on his ability to be faithful. His saying not to Tanner unless or until Kyle was there was a step in the right direction. Now we'll see if he keeps it up... er maintains his faithfulness :P

 

Andy

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/19/2011 11:50 AM, Andrew_Q_Gordon said:
Won't say I didn't enjoy reading that cause I did but Kyle's emotions were hard to figure in that one. He seemed all over the board. Jealous, not jealous, mad, then deceptive. Sadly for Cooper, he doesn't have clean hands so that makes it hard to get angry.

 

One part I want to specifically comment on - when Cooper realizes he hasn't been faithful for even a week, that was pretty telling. He knew that he couldn't or better said wouldn't say I love you until he had a better handle on his ability to be faithful. His saying not to Tanner unless or until Kyle was there was a step in the right direction. Now we'll see if he keeps it up... er maintains his faithfulness :P

 

Andy

Yep... we will have to wait and see. More to come soon! Thanks again for the review.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Well, at least he's working through his list WITH Kyle now. WOW a hot chapter indeed and I should be feeling smug and satisfied but Kyle pretending to be asleeep? hmmm

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 06/05/2011 11:59 PM, Nephylim said:
Well, at least he's working through his list WITH Kyle now. WOW a hot chapter indeed and I should be feeling smug and satisfied but Kyle pretending to be asleeep? hmmm
The drama continues. I used to shy away from writing cutesy romantical stuff, but I think I have it in me.
  • Like 2
Link to comment

haah another hot scene and Kyle becoming more unfathomable. Like Nephy said at least Coop is making entries to the list as threesomes with Kyle lol.

 

Looking forward to reading on :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 06/29/2011 06:10 AM, Agaith said:
haah another hot scene and Kyle becoming more unfathomable. Like Nephy said at least Coop is making entries to the list as threesomes with Kyle lol.

 

Looking forward to reading on :)

:)
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 4/17/2011 at 5:17 AM, Frostina said:

Kyle does know how to best avoid the hot seat... doesn't he? this is the 2nd time :P

Wonder when the sigma matter is going to come to play!! :whistle:

I wonder who the guys are that Kyle has slept with and why he won't name them to Coop. Hmmm

Link to comment
On 6/5/2011 at 4:59 PM, Nephylim said:

Well, at least he's working through his list WITH Kyle now. WOW a hot chapter indeed and I should be feeling smug and satisfied but Kyle pretending to be asleeep? hmmm

Yes! That's a big move forward. Kyle seems to be enjoying it too. 

Link to comment

Great chapter and 🔥 

Kyle and Coop will work this out I think, when the secrets are off the table.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..