Jump to content
    Katya Dee
  • Author
  • 2,085 Words
  • 2,137 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Debts - 3. Chapter 3

- III -

 

Salamander looked at him with a mix of mild curiosity and amusement.

“I take it, you are the one who has my wallet?” he said in the same purring voice. “You can keep it,” he shrugged after Raven said nothing. “I want my driver’s license back, however. I don’t feel like going through all the troubles with requesting another one... By the way,” he added a minute later. “I didn’t catch you tonight because I am so brilliant,” he smiled again. “I caught you because you took my cognac on Wednesday night.”

“Dammit,” Raven thought, kicking himself for being so stupid and greedy.

“I went for a refill and the bottle was gone,” the blond continued. “I knew that I left it there, and I knew that I was alone in the house... Then I looked around a bit,” he pressed his palms into the desktop. “The back door in the kitchen was unlocked...” He shrugged. “I figured that someone was probably after something that I happened to possess. I also figured that the thief would certainly be back, since nothing was missing...”

He straightened up and let go of the desktop.

“Friday nights are my nights out of the house,” he slowly walked towards Raven. “That is not a secret. Simple reasoning led me to believe that tonight would probably be the night,” he stopped right in front of Raven, looking down at him. Raven was at least six inches shorter. “Huh,” the blond said thoughtfully. “I take it, you are Raven...”

Raven’s eyes widened at that, and Julian shrugged once again.

“Your eyes,” he said simply. “You are the famous thief with different colored eyes. The only one,” he added. “I didn’t know about your ability, however,” he hemmed. “Handy for a thief.”

Son of a bitch, Raven thought with desperation. His damn eyes! The left one was light blue, while the right one was deep brown. He had no idea that Salamander would know this. He was aware of the fact that some people knew about his eyes, but he never thought that Julian would be one of them.

“I know some useful information,” the blond nodded after seeing Raven’s expression. “Now, I find this entire thing rather amusing...”

“Amusing,” Raven thought, gritting his teeth. “Well, I am glad to be your personal fucking clown...!”

“To swipe that bottle while I was in the next room...” the blond hemmed. “That was quite bold. Therefore, I am going to let you off relatively easy...” he gave Raven another small smile. “Try this again, however, and ‘easy’ will be out of the question,” he nodded.

Raven narrowed his eyes. Easy? In Salamander’s book, ‘easy’ was probably something that didn’t result in death.

“Walk to the desk,” the blond said in the same purring voice, and Raven blinked. Walk to the desk...?

Fine, he thought, his jaw locked tightly. He slowly walked towards the desk.

“Strip,” the blond commanded a couple of minutes later.

Raven turned around and looked at him with disbelief.

“You gotta be kidding me...” he said slowly.

“Strip,” the blond repeated, somewhat less patiently. He sighed when Raven just kept staring at him, and closed his eyes for a second or two. Right when he did that, Raven’s entire body exploded with vicious pain. He tried screaming, and to his astonishment and horror, he realized that he couldn’t produce a single sound or to make a single move.

Julian closed his eyes again, and the pain was gone.

“Strip,” he said once again. “Otherwise, I will use the spell while fucking you.”

Raven tried to catch his breath. The explosion of pain only lasted for several seconds, but it was enough to knock all air out of him. Even thinking of enduring more of that made him shudder. He gritted his teeth in helpless rage and started undoing the buttons on his shirt. He was somewhat relieved when he saw the blond unzipping his pants. At least, he was not going to shove a hot iron or a wooden bat into him. Raven heard a couple of stories of Julian doing exactly that to someone. A dick he could handle. Considering the circumstances, this was indeed an easy way out. “Let’s just hope that he doesn’t plan doing something else after the fuck,” Raven thought gloomily. His hands were shaking from humiliation and helpless fury. Fury was mostly aimed at himself for taking that goddamn bottle on Wednesday night.

Salamander walked towards him, and Raven blinked.

“Goddamn,” he thought. “He is hard already? How in hell was he able to do it so quickly...?”

His thoughts were interrupted when Julian turned him around and forced him facedown onto the desk.

“Let’s hope for your sake that you are not a virgin,” was all the blond said before slamming into him, one of his hands on Raven’s slender hip, the other one gripping smaller man’s hair tightly.

Raven was not a virgin – far from it. However, it had been a while since his last encounter, and the fact that Salamander was rather well-endowed and anything but gentle (let alone the fact that he only used the lubrication nature provided him with), made this hurt plenty. He screamed out and dug his fingers into the desktop; the tight grip on his hair making everything that much worse. Blond’s slow, deep thrusts made him groan in pain once again. He squeezed his eyes shut and locked his teeth on his lower lip, unable to drop his head down, his hair being pulled mercilessly. He had no idea how long the blond would last, but judging by his slow, almost lazy pace, it would be a while.

After ten minutes or so, Salamander shifted ever so slightly, as if adjusting himself to a more comfortable position, and the minute he did that, Raven’s eyes flew wide open and he screamed out once again. This time, however, it was for an entirely different reason. That slight, almost insignificant shift made the blond to slam into Raven’s sweet spot dead-on.

“Oh, fucking hell...!” Raven thought, desperately trying to ignore the explosions of brilliant sparks inside him. He could’ve as well tried breathing under water, however. Those sparks were impossible to ignore. “Oh, goddammit...” he gritted his teeth when he realized that his hips started pushing backwards, meeting Julian’s strokes, encouraging him. “Shit! I am being fucking raped and I am all but begging for more...!” He squeezed his eyes shut once again and made a hell of an effort to stop his traitorous hips, to stand still. He succeeded with that task, and his hips stopped moving only to make his entire body to start rocking backwards. “Bloody hell...!” he thought desperately, very well aware of his own arousal growing with obscenely rapid speed.

Julian’s fingers dug a little deeper into the slender and very willing hip, when he finally caught Raven’s reaction.

“Holy... hell...” the blond panted in strained astonishment. “You like this...!”

“Nngh...” was all Raven said, trying to get that damn traitorous body of his under at least some control, and failing at that miserably.

Julian released the grip on Raven’s hair, correctly figuring that Raven was not going anywhere, and placed his hand on the other hip. Raven pushed himself up a little, pressing his hands into the desktop, and that made the sparks to explode even more viciously. He was rocking harder now, impaling himself on the blond, moaning helplessly, unable to force his throat into being silent. He couldn’t even curse at himself silently anymore, those sharp, mind-numbing explosions shutting down every single thought except for “More, more, more!”

After a long while, blond’s strokes became faster and shorter, making Raven shudder in helpless, desperate bliss. Of course, this was a hell of a lot better than suffering through the pain, but goddammit, it was humiliating! He was all but screaming out loud, “Oh, God, yes!” while the blond kept pummeling into him. He felt a very weak pang of satisfaction when he realized that Salamander was moaning as much and as loudly as Raven himself did.

He was so hard right now, that it was hurting him. He dropped his head onto his chest, mercilessly biting his lower lip until it bled. The minute he tasted blood, his head spun even more. Suddenly, he didn’t care about anything but the fact that he needed his release badly; he didn’t give a flying shit about humiliation or anything else – he needed his goddamn release. He was perfectly aware of the fact that Salamander would never let him have it; what kind of a punishment would it be otherwise? He would stop him the minute he saw Raven’s attempt, and maybe even use that damn spell of his again, but Raven was at the point when he didn’t care. He needed his release as much as he needed air right now, maybe even worse, so he decided to try it anyway.

To his greatest astonishment, and even greater disbelief, the blond didn’t do nor say anything when he saw Raven’s hand tremble its way to his painfully weeping length; he just dug his fingers slightly deeper into the eager and willing slender hips in front of him, and picked up the pace even more. Raven wrapped his hand around himself, and it started moving out of its own accord, it seemed, furious strokes matching Julian’s rhythm to a t, bringing him to the very brink in less than a minute. He made his hand to slow down a little, trying to balance on the very fine edge, trying to prolong this sweet, teasing torture just for a little longer, when the blond delivered a particularly hard slam onto that hidden button of his, and that slam threw Raven into screaming with brilliant pleasure abyss.

He almost sobbed while his body turned into nothing but one pulsating, contracting cell of mind-wiping euphoria. He wasn’t even close to start riding it out, convulsing and sobbing, seeing nothing but blinding white, when Julian let out a low, strained “Oh, hell...” and then Raven felt the blond explode almost violently deep inside him. He expected himself to be repulsed, and gritted his teeth helplessly yet again, when that furious explosion forced several more splashes of pleasure out of him instead.

Both of them shuddered and gasped for what felt like ever. Raven had never had such a long and powerful release before. “Fuck!” he thought when he was able to think again. “I just had the best orgasm in my life, while being fucking raped! Son of a bitch...!”

Julian released his grasp on Raven’s hips and pressed his hands into the desktop, on either side of the smaller man, dropping himself onto Raven’s back without pulling out. Raven could feel frantic heartbeat of the blond, as if it was his own. They stood like that for almost ten minutes, catching their breaths, calming down racing pulses. Finally, Julian straightened up and left Raven’s body. Raven hated the suddenly-empty feeling, and then he immediately hated his slutty self with burning passion. He pressed his palms into the desktop, his head on his chest, eyes closed. He listened to Salamander getting dressed without turning around. He was perfectly aware of the fact that even his bare ass was bathing in shimmering afterglow right now. His entire traitorous body was singing in glorious post-orgasmic bliss.

“What now?” he thought numbly, wondering whether Salamander was going to do anything else to him.

“Shut the door when you leave,” the blond said in a purring, not quite even yet voice. “A word of advice, do not steal anything from me ever again... On the other hand...” he hemmed. “Go ahead. I enjoyed it and so did you.”

With that, he unlocked the door and walked out, leaving Raven alone in the office. Raven stood by that desk for several more minutes, blindly staring at the deep-green, oval-shaped rock that apparently served as a paperweight.

“Fuck it,” he thought and started getting dressed. “I am not taking anything from this son of a bitch ever again... The deal is off.”

To be honest, there was no deal, since Raven never accepted the offer. He would simply give Magda a very firm ‘No’ on Sunday morning, and that would be the end of it. He zipped up his jeans, leaving his shirt untucked, and walked towards the door, wincing slightly. His ass was sore.

©Katya Dee; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 16
  • Love 3
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Welp, I got my wish! Thank you, they’re hot together. I snorted when Raven saw the green stone is acting as a paperweight. 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator

The paperweight. Oh my. Hide in plain sight. So near and yet so far.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

1+1=2

I think Raven will like Julian’s type of pain;  I think Julian got rocked too, without having to hurt someone as much as he’s used to.

Who’s gonna seek out whom first?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..