Jump to content
Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×
  • Join Gay Authors

    Join us for free and follow your favorite authors and stories.

    KKirk
  • Author
  • 1,974 Words
  • 41 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Mature content, explicit male-to-male sex.

How the Coronavirus Jump-Started my Sex Life - 11. Chapter 11

Calvin and Alan begin to establish a daily routine for their lockdown together. There'll be time for Calvin's special "lessons" but also some more practical activities as well. Mature Audiences.

The Morning After

When I awoke the next morning to the chirping of my phone’s alarm, I felt different than before. I grabbed the phone to shut off the alarm and became conscious of a tenderness in my asshole that quickly reminded me that I’d lost my virginity last night, a few hours ago. Well, sort of. Can you lose your virginity to a rubber (or is it plastic) thingie shaped like a dick? In my sleep-fogged mind I couldn’t decide the answer to that question.

I glanced at my nightstand. There, next to the phone, lay the dildo. As the memories became clearer, I smiled at the unimaginable new feelings I had experienced only yesterday. Truthfully, I had a wide range of reactions to my escapades with Alan over the weekend.

On the one hand, I was a bit tired from the emotional roller-coaster of the last two days. My ass even felt tired. Emotionally I was unsure how I felt about Alan’s domineering demeaner and tendency to order me around. At times he made me feel inferior, a feeling I did not like.

On the other hand, Alan was a welcome new addition to my life, especially now when Bert and my other friends were away and I wasn’t even allowed to go home. Who else do I have in the world, I wondered. In addition to being my wet dream come to life, Alan was proving to be an interesting companion and I actually felt I liked him more the more I learned about him. Although he made it clear he is not gay and will not give up women, I still had an inkling we might form a lasting friendship from our activities.

And, of course, actually having the opportunity to touch his incredible body was amazing. To be able to rub his body in the shower was Heavenly. To be able to touch his dick was incredible. And to have his dick in my mouth after fantasizing about that for at least half my life, well, that might fit the definition of sublime, but I wasn’t quite sure.

I was confident that I would be feeling quite psychologically stimulated if I had had these experiences with any other man. The fact that I was experiencing so many mind-blowing erotic first times with one of the most handsome men I could ever recall seeing and that he possesses such a sexy body and a beautiful dick was just the icing on the cake of my spectacular COVID quarantine. Last night’s date with a dildo coupled with the promise of soon holding Alan’s great dick deep in my ass filled me with anticipation at a level I had never experienced before.

All in all, I concluded my interior monologue, meeting Alan in this weird quarantine environment was quite likely the luckiest thing that had ever happened to me. Ever.

I was smiling and I was hard.

I reached for the dildo and then the bottle of baby oil beside it on the nightstand. I prepared the dildo and my asshole like a seasoned porn star before pulling my legs back so my knees were actually beside my biceps. Then I placed the working end of the dildo against my sphincter and began to gently turn it in a very tight circle. Even the slight tenderness I felt there did not deter me from grinning and moaning as I reminded myself of the most important role of an asshole.

Imagining the dildo was really Alan’s hard dick, I pushed it through the barrier at my sphincter and slipped it slowly inside. Alan had recommended that I not jerk off when “playing” if we were getting together soon. He said my orgasms would be best if I didn’t come unless we were doing it. He’d promised not to masturbate either, saving all his jizz for me. That memory brought out a strong moan.

I worked my hole with the dildo for about 10 minutes, during which I produced about a teaspoon of pre-cum along with several strong fantasies. The dildo’s pressure on my hole was just enough to trigger the feeling of tenderness and to remind me that I’d had a good workout with the dildo just about 9 hours previously. Still, it felt great to have my rectum full again for a few minutes. I allowed myself to touch my dick but not to pull on it. Oh, shit, that felt good.

Eventually, I knew I needed to stop before I got so horny I would not be able to forego jacking off even if the delay would make tonight’s payoff even greater. I left the dildo inside my ass for a minute or so without moving it. I just enjoyed the fullness and remember thinking that I would be considerably more full when Alan fed me his cock.

I showered, washing my tired ass carefully. I returned to my room where I slipped on black Calvin’s, a clean pair of sweats, an old Beatles tee I had stolen from my dad a few years ago, and my sneakers.

I knocked on the door of 315 precisely at 7:30 as we had agreed last night. Without getting out of bed, Alan invited me in. “Good morning,” he mumbled, then grinned and grasped his dick, which he held up at the base to show me he was already ready.

I was ready, too, and the ensuing blow job only took about 5 minutes for him to get off and me to get my morning appetizer. He tossed on some clothes and headed for the group restroom. Then we took the two-minute walk to the cafeteria and went inside. Quickly we got our breakfasts and settled at the same table in the corner we had used the day before.

“How do you feel this morning?” Alan asked when we’d settled into breakfast.

I grinned.

He grinned. “I see,” he said. “I’m not at all surprised. You seem to take to it like the proverbial duck to water.”

“Yes, I think I did,” I agreed. I snapped off a bite of bacon and waved the remainder of the slice at Alan. “It was probably the strangest thing that ever happened to me.”

“How so?”

“It felt totally unique, like no other feeling I can describe. But, at the same time, it felt as natural as I can ever imagine.” I scraped some eggs off my fork with my upper lip. “Totally weird and totally normal at exactly the same time. I’m not sure anything before has felt like that.”

“So you liked it,” he said as he crunched the corner of his slice of toast.

“Absolutely,” I snickered. “So much I tried it again this morning.”

He looked slightly surprised. “Aren’t you sore this morning?”

I swallowed my eggs. “Well, a little bit, I guess. But it’s okay. Certainly worth it.” I grinned again.

He picked up his coffee cup, holding it in front of his face. “Well, Cal, your reaction to that … experience confirms what I thought. It’s pretty clear you are a natural-born bottom.” He drank.

I nodded.

“We’ll be working on that later.” He took a long drink from the cup.

Internally I screamed with delight at his statement.

We concentrated on eating for a while.

When we were done, Alan said, “So, you have some studying to do?”

“Yes,” I nodded. “I have some reading for English Lit and a homework set for Biology and a paper for English.”

“Yeah, I have stuff, too.”

“What kind of schedule do you want?” I asked.

“How about we concentrate on our school work after breakfast and then do something for fun this afternoon?”

“I’m up for that.”

“We’ve got to get in some work-outs this week, too,” he said.

“I’d like that,” I nodded. “The Rec Center is closed, isn’t it?”

He nodded. “But we can play tennis on one of the outdoor courts, I think.”

“And, of course, we could go jogging.”

“I think there are some old weights in the basement,” he added. “You know, that room next to the laundry?”

“Yes, I think I’ve seen them. I also need to do some laundry this week.”

My phone chirped. I glanced at the screen. “My mom,” I whispered to Alan.

“Let’s walk back while you talk,” he said.

I nodded.

Communications from Home

I clicked the Accept button. “Mom?”

Alan piled all our dishes onto one tray, we each took a last sip of coffee, and he carried the whole she-bang to the dishes return area as Mom started talking.

“Are you doing okay, Calvin?”

“Yes, I’m fine.”

“I’m worried about you up there all alone.”

“It’s okay, Mom, really.”

“All your friends went home, didn’t they?”

Alan returned and we started to walk back towards the dorm.

“Yes. The dorm is virtually empty.”

“Oh, my, honey. I’m so sorry.”

“No, really it’s okay, Mom.”

“But you’ll be all alone for a week.”

I hesitated, but thought it would be good to mention Alan. “I’m not really all alone.”

“You just said your friends are gone and the dorm is empty.”

“That’s true. Sort of.”

“What?”

“There is one other guy on my floor in the dorm.”

“Do you know him?”

“I didn’t really know him before, but we met on Saturday after everyone else left. We’ve been hanging out together since then.”

“Oh, well, I guess that’s good. Is he a nice boy?”

I looked at the luscious man walking alongside me. “Yes. He’s very nice.”

Alan looked into my face and we exchanged a smile at that.

“Why is he there?”

“Oh, he’s from Canada and he isn’t sure he can leave the country and then return during this lockdown.”

“Oh, I see.”

We both paused as Alan and I went into the lobby of the dorm.

“Mom, is everybody alright there?” We started up the stairs to the third floor.

“Oh, yes, hon, we’re fine. Well, Graciella’s uncle in Fort Worth has come down with the Coronavirus.” Graciella is my mother’s best friend and mother of my sister’s friend Rosella.

“Wow.” That was the first actual human I knew of who had gotten the disease.

“He’s an emergency room doctor in New York City, so I guess they are in the worst possible place to be.”

“I hope he gets well soon.”

“Me, too. But we are all fine. We just miss you.”

“I miss you all, too. But don’t worry about me. I’m getting a bunch of studying done and having my meals with my new friend, so I’m good.”

“That’s nice. What’s your friend’s name?”

“Alan.”

“Well, be careful with him. You don’t know anything about him.”

I chuckled. “Mom, you’d be surprised how much you can learn about someone when no one else is around.”

Alan looked at me and grinned.

“I suppose,” she agreed. “Everyone sends their love.”

“Thanks. I send it back,”

“I’ll tell them at lunch. Call us if you need anything or get lonely.”

“I will, Mom.”

I paused in the hall outside Alan’s room as we concluded the conversation.

Alan looked up from his desk where he was beginning to sort through his books. “Telling your mom what a nice guy I am.” He snickered. “I’m honored, Cal.”

“You should be.”

“So, why don’t you call me when you are done studying and ready to go to lunch?” he asked.

“Because I don’t know your phone number,” I smirked.

“Give me your phone.”

I handed it to him. He punched on dial and entered his number. When his phone rang. He clicked on the call, then clicked off. “There, now we have each other’s number.”

“Great.”

“Okay. Call me around noon. Until then, go get some work done.”

“Yes, sir!”

Thanks for staying with us during this lockdown story. Calvin and Alan still have a lot of adventures ahead, so stay tuned.
Copyright © 2024 KKirk; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
I hope you are enjoying the story of Cal and Alan as they get acquainted during the quarantine.  Thanks for reading.  Your comments are very welcome at author.Kenneth.Kirk@gmail.com .  Kenneth Kirk
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..