Jump to content
  • Join Gay Authors

    Join us for free and follow your favorite authors and stories.

    KKirk
  • Author
  • 2,974 Words
  • 55 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Mature content, explicit male-to-male sex.

How the Coronavirus Jump-Started my Sex Life - 14. Chapter 14

Be advised this chapter contains explicit gay sex. Have fun!

Dinner and a Movie

After our joint shower, we went to our separate rooms to dress for dinner. As I was pulling on my clothes, I found my mind distracted by the memory of Alan’s response to my fingers in the shower just now. There was no question he quite enjoyed the prostate massage I gave him in a way that seemed much stronger than I would expect a straight guy to like that particular sexual act. As I left my room to go on to dinner, I decided to make that time a hot memory but not to try to figure out what it means. At least not now.

In the cafeteria we enjoyed Mexican meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and broccoli complemented with salad, jalapeño cornbread, and cherry cobbler for dessert. As we ate, we had a serious discussion.

“What do you think about the closing of the University?” Alan asked.

“I’m not quite sure,” I replied. “It’s a little scary, I guess. Lots of unknowns. How will we do a biology lab online? Will the dorms stay open? And food service?”

He nodded as I asked my questions, indicating he had the same questions.

“I feel a little lost, too,” he said. “Should I go back to Canada? Can I even get into the country? Should I stay here for an indefinite time?”

I was surprised to realize that it was scary to think of him leaving.

Alan chewed his meatloaf for a moment before reaching across the table to tap my wrist. “If I went back to Canada, I’d miss you, Cal.”

Startled to hear him say that, I nodded, swallowed my potatoes, and responded. “Me, too.”

We ate in silence for a minute. “Let’s just not worry about it until we know what the plans are for the dorms,” he smiled. “Perhaps we will just continue the way it is right now.”

As I was finishing my main course, Alan said, “We had a good day today, right?”

I thought about my answer while I finished chewing. “I think so. It was good to spend some time studying. And I caught up with my emails and talked to my brother and sister on the phone.”

“Great. How are things back home in Las Cruces?”

I chuckled and told him about Carrie’s frustrations with being cut off from friends and that hottie Justin Reese, which made him laugh and say, “It’s a bitch being a teenage girl.” Then I explained Cole’s problem with an unruly cock that’s just learning how to get hard. Alan laughed again and said, “I remember those days when I’d get hard at the most inopportune times. It’s a bitch being a teenage boy, too, huh?”

“It was great working out this afternoon, too,” I noted. “I think I might have gone a little too heavy, but it still feels good.”

“I had a good and productive day, too,” Alan said. “I finished up a physics set and began looking into my history project a little. It’s a bit weird taking U.S. History in college without ever having it before.”

“If you have any history questions, let me know. I’ve always enjoyed history; therefore, I have done well in my courses.”

“Thank you, dude.”

“Should we make today a sort of pattern for this time in lockdown?”

“Yes, Cal, I think we should. At least until we know whether we’re moving out at the end of next week or just what.”

“That sounds good to me.”

We finished up and dumped our dirty dishes at the return window, then went out into the first moments of a beautiful evening. We decided to walk around campus for a while before returning to the dorm. It proved to be a bit eerie going around as there were no people anywhere and only a couple of cars on normally-busy Central Avenue at the edge of campus. There was quite a bit of activity at the entrance to the University Med Center hospital. We supposed that was due to the pandemic, but we didn’t get close enough to find out for sure.

Back at the dorm, we decided to watch a movie. After some hunting around on various channels, we settled on the old Tom Cruise movie “Top Gun” which is my favorite of his movies. I’d forgotten how homoerotic that movie was. With a remarkably beautiful cast of Tom Cruise, Val Kilmer, Rick Rossovich, Anthony Edwards, Whip Hubley, and more studs all in their prime, and scenes of volleyball and locker rooms. Damn! It was a closet-queen’s wet dream.

When it was done, Alan looked at me and said, “Is it just me, or was that movie all about youthful male hotness?”

I laughed loudly. “Nope. Not just you. I thought that when I saw it for the first time when I was about 8 and every time since then, too.”

“Hell, I would pay good money to fuck Slider’s ass!”

I laughed again. “What about Hollywood’s ass?”

“That one, too.”

“And Ice?” He nodded. “And Viper?”

“Absolutely!”

I thoroughly enjoyed laughing at how hot the guys in the movie were.

“I think you need to get your douche done,” Alan said in a suddenly serious tone.

My face got hot as I realized the implication.

“Sure,” I said.

“I think we’re ready for your next lesson.”

Alan stood. I stood beside him.

“Yes, sir.”

Late Night Lesson

After my douche and shower, I popped into my room to put on my silky black Papi’s boxer briefs, the ones with a seam up the ass that really makes my butt look good (at least I think so). My body felt energized like my nerves were extra-sensitive as I went down the hall to 315. The door was slightly ajar and I could hear the Canadian Tenors singing softly as I approached.

I rapped lightly on the door and Alan said, “Enter.”

I stepped into the room and saw him standing by his mini-fridge pouring 7-Up into two glasses. Without looking at me, he asked, “Did you bring it?”

“Yes. Uhm, sir.”

He looked over his shoulder at me and I waved the dildo in the air. He smiled as he turned toward me and handed me a glass. It looked like a double, maybe a triple, bourbon and seven to me. Alan was smoldering, naked except for a pair of baby-blue 2X(ist) low-rise briefs fully packed with authentic Canadian sausage and biscuits. And I don’t mean breakfast.

While the Tenors sang “Lead With Your Heart”, we clicked our glasses and Alan said, “To wonderful new experiences.” We drank good sips.

Alan took the dildo from my hand and laod it down on the desk.

“Take off my briefs,” he said.

“Gladly,” I responded. I set my drink down on the counter and stepped closer to Alan. Locking our gazes, I placed my hands at the sides of his waist, marveling once again at the freedom I had to touch this spectacular man in intimate ways. I grasped the waistband of his bikinis and pulled them down, pulling the elastic outward so it could pass over the lump of his genitals. I slipped my hands down the outside of his thighs, soaking up the electricity of his hard muscles covered with that layer of silky hair. I leaned over and bent at the knees so I could hold his briefs all the way until they were atop his feet. He lifted a foot and I pulled the briefs off over the toes. He lifted the other foot and then I held his briefs in my hands. Looking into his eyes, I brought the bit of baby-blue fabric to my face and mashed it to my nose. As I took a deep breath of his natural odor, I could see in his face that he found this very, very hot.

While I sniffed his undies, Alan put his hand on my shoulder and pushed downward. I dropped to my knees and tossed the briefs onto his desk chair as I leaned forward and drew his big, drippy dick into my mouth. We both enjoyed the next few minutes as I sucked him and he face-fucked me in a sort of dance for control. Of course, it didn’t matter who had control as we both wanted his cock to be buried in my throat or moving over my tongue as my saliva bathed it and facilitated all this movement.

After a while, Alan pulled out of my mouth and stepped to the counter. I stood as he handed me my drink. We each took long drags of our liquor and then he took my glass and set both back onto the counter.

“Get on your knees,” he said as he nodded with his head toward the bed. The Tenors sang “World Stand Still” as I dropped onto my knees with my head toward the headboard and my butt in the air before Alan. He moved quickly to the nightstand to retrieve the baby oil and a towel, then stepped behind me again.

Soon I felt oily fingers begin to rub my sphincter and then slide inside. As he found my prostate and worked my hole, I began moaning from the sheer joy of the warm feelings of sensuous pleasure magically appearing in my rectum. Unconsciously, I arched my back and pushed my buttocks back so that the fingers came deeper inside. “Oh, yeah,” I moaned. His fingers fucked my willing hole for a while before he withdrew, leaving me unhappily empty.

The next thing I felt was the blunt girth of the dildo pressing me for entrance. It was oiled up well and I was oiled inside and wanting badly to feel something longer and thicker than Alan’s fingers inside. I pushed back and was rewarded with the sudden popping open of my sphincter and the immediate entrance of the dildo. There was an initial feeling of discomfort that didn’t reach to a pain level for me. For a couple of thrusts, the welcome intruder felt cool, but within a few strokes the heat of my ass had warmed it until the sensations of coolness dissipated, only to be replaced by wetness and warmth. The discomfort had also yielded to immense pleasure.

Powered by Alan’s hand and arm, the dildo moved within me for a while, strengthening my hard-on and driving up my sexual tension to a high level. My moaning turned to grunts of pleasure and sighs of contentment. My balls were releasing copious amounts of pre-cum that dripped off my glans into an unbroken string of juice that elongated down from my hard 8 to the sheets on the mattress below me, where a sticky spot began to grow.

I was having a great time, but finally, Alan slowly withdrew the plastic penis from my innards and laid it aside.

“Flip over onto your back and spread your legs wide.”

“Yes, sir.” My heartbeat was very strong as I complied with his demands. He stepped to the nightstand and removed a condom from the drawer before he climbed back onto the bed between my legs.

“Lift your legs.”

It seemed very strange to raise my feet up towards the ceiling while he was in that position, but it was also exciting to think about what I was showing him. He moved forward until his knees were rubbing my butt cheeks. He squeezed some oil onto his fingers and placed them against my sphincter where they circled my intimate opening. In just a moment, a finger slipped into my hole feeling almost the same as it had earlier. He twirled his finger and my heart sent a shot of blood to my erection making it strain against my abdomen. He pushed another finger into me and soon I heard a moan. It was when he began finger-fucking me with both fingers I realized the sounds I was hearing were coming from me. After less than a minute sexy movement, he added two fingers from his other hand and did that pulling out thing he had done in the shower. This almost hurt and I wondered if my sphincter could spread open enough for his thick cock not to make the skin rip. After a minute or so, he withdrew all his fingers and I felt emptier in my butt than I ever had before. He tore open the condom packet and rolled the latex down his shaft, something I had never seen done before. He put a giant dollop of oil on his cock and smeared it all the way down his shaft, jacking his already hard cock a few times.

When all his preparation was complete, he rose up on his knees and looked deeply into my eyes for a moment. “Are you ready to become the real you?”

That was a pretty stunning question and he kindly waited until I was able to nod and squeak out, “Yes, Sir.”

Alan smiled as he grabbed his cock and leaned forward over my body a bit. He caught my legs with his shoulders and leaned further forward. This pushed my calves back over my torso and lifted my ass several inches off the bed. He shocked me by grabbing my dripping dick in his greasy palm and jacking me a few times. This sudden action took my mind away from what he was doing there between my legs as it focused my attention on the amazing sensations in my dick. I was drawn deeply to the feelings in my dick until suddenly I felt great pressure under my balls followed quickly by a pain like my ass was being consumed by fire from within.

“Oh!” I wailed. “Shit!” This was a lot more cock than the dildo. Its greater girth required my sphincter and my rectum to expand more than they had had to do before.

“Relax, Cal,” he commanded. “Push, remember?”

I struggled to unclamp my clenching muscles and push outward. The most amazing thing happened! As soon as I began pushing against his cock, it slowly began sliding deeper. I felt the fullness but the pain quickly dissipated until it was gone.

“Oh,” I said, more in surprise than any other emotion.

As Alan’s cock slid deeper inside, the feeling of fullness doubled and then doubled again. I couldn’t believe how long he felt in me, how deeply he was penetrating. And he was still coming in!

My ass seemed determined to accommodate this new member. Although it felt totally weird to me, it was no longer painful, just unique in my life experience. “Oh, God!” I moaned as he continued to stuff me. Finally, when it felt like I had sat on a fire hydrant, he stopped. “Oh,” I moaned.

“Are you good?”

I took a moment to assess how I felt before I answered. “Yeah, uhm, yeah. Okay.”

“Good.” He was still for a moment and I became aware that he had dropped my swollen dick and was watching me intently.

Just when I wondered what was next, he began to pull his spectacular cock out, away from me. In only a moment, I detected an emptiness where I had felt his cock but couldn’t feel it now. Irrationally I worried if he was finished, if this was all there was. Just when it felt as if he was about to pull out completely, he stopped for a second. Then he pushed all the way back inside me until he was as deep as before. As his cock reopened the inches of my ass, I moaned rather continuously.

Our eyes locked for a moment as he smiled and I was glad he had chosen this position. Being able to see his facial expressions was very sexy and intimate. He only looked at me for a second or two before pulling back a second time. This time his entrance was firm and I felt breath pushed out of me when he got all the way in. For the next fifteen minutes he fucked me in a fine release of his masculinity upon my receptive body. Every time he achieved full penetration, breath would burst out of me in a sort of “ooof” sound followed by a moan. I couldn’t believe how exciting this was. It was without doubt the most exciting, the most intense thing, that had ever happened to me. Oh, fuck!

Unconsciously I grabbed my dick, but I only got about one stroke in before Alan batted my hand away. He took firm hold of my dick, but did not jack it, just held it tightly maybe squeezing it a bit. This was frustrating because I needed to cum. After a while, Alan’s speed picked up until he was pounding me relentlessly, but I was loving every inward jab and outward stroke. Both of us were breathing loudly and moaning, grunting, and exclaiming continually. He began to stroke my dick in sync with his pounding of my ass. Within about 3 strokes, I felt my body begin to collect the energy needed for a very big orgasm. A few strokes later that energy broke through and I felt my balls fire as Alan’s wonderful fuckstick slammed my ass again.

“Aaiieeeee!” I screamed as the first gigantic blast of white lava rocketed out of my glans and sailed over my body to splat somewhere on the headboard. A second shot cleared my body before coming to earth, but the third shot landed across my body to leave a string of goo from my hairline across my cheek to my clavicle. About then,

Alan began screaming, too, as his gonads erupted to fill the condom in my ass with his own blasts of splooge.

And just like that, Cal is no longer a frustrated virgin in any sense of the word.
Copyright © 2024 KKirk; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
I hope you are enjoying the story of Cal and Alan as they get acquainted during the quarantine.  Thanks for reading.  Your comments are very welcome at author.Kenneth.Kirk@gmail.com .  Kenneth Kirk
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..