Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Unspoken - 21. A Lazy Day by the Pool

Well, I can’t send a nice fat turkey through the internet, so I figured I’d send this nice fat chapter instead. Happy Turkey Day!
Warning, since people have asked for it: I hope this gives smiles, but you may want to have tissues handy. Bryce and Parker are so fucking sweet you may get Diabeetus.
Enjoy!

A shuddering but silent moan escaped me, as Nicolo’s hands roamed my back, lightly and firmly, gentle and rough, pressing, probing, oiled and slick, pressing here and pressing there, before smoothing from neck to the dimples above my buttocks. His hands were fucking magic, and I could feel my erection straining against my swimsuit, pressing against the towel covered pool lounge that was laid flat for this orgasmic massage he was giving me.

It was sorely fucking needed. My back was knotted to hell for some unknown reason. I hadn’t done any heavy lifting, nothing too stressful has happened lately, and I’d kept up with stretching and exercising in barre with Bryce. Maybe I’d just been pushing a bit hard? Well, whatever the reason, it was an excuse to have Nicolo rub me down with 4 spf Hawaiian Tropic tanning oil. Not that we needed an excuse, we both had very active libidos still, and we had bedroom workouts often.

It was a sunny warm Saturday in August, so we’d decided to just stay home and lounge about the pool. Bryce had joined us, but not before shooting off a text to Parker, Kyle, Peter, Ethan, Brandon, and Justin and Jamie to see if they wanted to come over as well. Only Parker didn’t already have plans, so it was to be just the four of us.

I’d already given Nicolo a good rubdown with tanning oil, not that he needed it, really, with his olive Mediterranean skin tone, being intentionally coy at him as I got between his legs and around his tan-through Kiniki tanga done up in a hibiscus pattern. I totally reached down his bum inside the swimsuit as I covered his back. It would have been obscene to swim in, but we didn’t intend on swimming today. I’d been patient as Nicolo covered me too, being even more coy than I was, making sure his fingertips and knuckles and the heel of his hands touched the pouch of my own swimsuit as he covered my front and legs. He turned me to jello, covering the pale part of my scalp first before working down my neck to my back, and he pushed me down commenting on how full of knots my back was. Thus the massage. My own swimsuit was a Japanese Asics I’d picked up earlier in the year during our now-annual visit for Nicolo’s convention. As the style goes, it only came up about half my buttcrack. Nicolo made sure to cover that part of me as well. He ran his fingertips lightly over the small dimples, another spot that drove me wild, and leaned over to kiss the back of my neck. “Ti senti meglio, amore?” he whispered, and I could only weakly raise one hand to give him a floppy thumb-up in response.

It was a good thing we’d gotten all this done before Parker arrived. After the massage Nico laid face down on a lounger next to me, both of us on towels, both of us rock hard. I anticipated a continuation later on, using the sweet-coconut scented oil. I was fucking horny now, but boneless and relaxed despite my erection.

A noise from the side of the house announced Parker’s arrival. Local codes required that any gate providing access to a pool have the ability to lock, so we splurged on that too, getting a thumb-print lock, and put all of Bryce’s friends and their parents in its memory too, under agreement that no one swims alone. They could come over whenever they wanted as long as they stuck to that rule.

Parker walked his bike into view, and leaned it up against the poolhouse away from the outside rinse showerhead, which contained a small changing room and a full shower in addition to the pump and filter systems, wearing just a baggy shirt that sat halfway down his thighs, and flops. He pulled the shirt off to reveal Bryce’s favorite swimsuit – I don’t think he’d even bought another, he always wore it over to swim and at the waterpark – and kicked off his flops by a chair, dropping the shirt over it too. Bryce had been sitting on the side of the pool, idly kicking his feet in it, waiting for Parker. He stood and filched the oil from the ground by Nicolo as he passed us to greet him with a happy “Ciao!”

“Hey Bry! Hey Mr Alex, Mr Nicolo!”

“Buongiorno, Parker, come stai?” Nicolo mumbled as loud as he could. I think he was dozing off. After the massage I felt like I might as well. I could still only weakly raise a hand, flopping it about before it dropped back down.

Parker laughed. “Is your dad okay??” All of Bryce’s friends had kept with Bryce, calling me the ‘dad’ and Nicolo ‘papà.’

Bryce laughed too. “Ah sì he’s fine. Papà just gave him a back massage. He’s just gelatina. Have you put on sunblock yet?” He waved the bottle of oil.

“Naw, not yet.”

“Okay, here” he handed it over, “I’ll get tua schiena if you get mine.” He blushed.

“Sure!” Parker blushed as well, but excitement was evident in his voice. They stepped over to a free lounge and sat down, Bryce putting his back to Parker. I had to tilt my head a bit to see them, and I heard Nicolo shifting a bit as well.

Parker was rubbing oil on Bryce’s back after covering himself as best he could, and Bryce was looking zoned out again. Clearly they both were enjoying it. It went on for minutes, much longer than really necessary, before Parker abruptly chirped out “finished!” and turned his back to Bryce, crossing his legs as he did so. As he turned, I caught a glimpse of a bulge in his Pumas. I would be lying if I said I didn’t think Parker was cute. Platinum blonde hair, short and commonly spiked with gel, lightly tanned skin, no board shorts tan-line either from all the time he spent in and around our pool the last few months, slim but slightly muscled, but for one he was fifteen, still a child, and two, what really got me going was darker skin, a smattering of coarse body hair, and big and muscly. Nicolo was almost as different from Parker as it was possible to get. No, I had eyes only for my Nico.

I wasn’t surprised by Parker’s apparent arousal. If he was crushing on Bryce, which we were almost certain he was, then rubbing hands all over his back would have that effect. It certainly did with me whenever I touched my Nico.

Bryce was taking his time rubbing the oil on Parker’s back too, and from this angle I was certain that Bryce was also aroused. After it had gone on for too long, Bryce came to his senses. With a glance down at his own lap, sporting a lime green European-cut Adidas, he pulled his hands back, and leapt up off the lounger, speaking ridiculously fast. “LAST ONE IN THE POOL’S A ROTTEN EGG” and he bolted. Parker bolted too, but with Bryce’s lead they were unable to see each-others arousal. Probably a good thing. They both flew and hit the water at speed. I imagine that the water being cool due to this being a hot morning, not even noon yet, would calm things down considerably. I closed my eyes.

This was the first time it had been just Parker over for swimming and sunning, so there wasn’t much horseplay, just some half-hearted chasing and evading, and some playful splashing. Nicolo and I were just relaxing enjoying the warmth from the sun. I popped an eye open to see that they had made their way to the side of the pool, arms on the deck, idly kicking behind them. They were chatting about what I couldn’t tell, but they were smiling at each-other.

My arousal long since subsided, I decided to flip so my front could get some sun too, and I reached out to tap Nicolo on the shoulder. He snorted a bit, eyes blinking at me, and I twirled a finger to suggest he flip over as well. He yawned out a ‘sì’ and did so, myself following suit. I was almost disappointed to see his erection had waned as well. After a bit of time I would have to repay his massage with one of my own. As I flipped, I pulled the har tie from my tail, and shook my hair loose, running fingers through it. I didn’t often leave it loose while awake. A memory unbidden but not unwelcome popped in my head, of Steve, a kid I went to high school with. He had his hair cut like a mohawk would be, just a thin stripe of longer hair and the rest of his head buzzed, but he never gelled it up. He would style it straight back, and it would hang loose down to the top of his back. He got nicknamed ‘Squirrel’ for that hairstyle, and he’d kept it all the way through graduation. He wasn’t a friend, quite the opposite in fact, he was one of the kids who regularly bullied me, though he kept to verbal insults. I’d seen him only once since we’d graduated outside of reunions, when he came knocking on our door last summer.

I shook my head to clear my thoughts, and lifted the back of the lounger so I was laid at an angle instead of flat, and realized in the time I was off in memory, Bryce and Parker had hopped out of the pool, and were by the rinse shower on the outside of the pool house, rinsing off the chlorinated pool water. They whispered to each-other as they walked back to the loungers, dried off, and reapplied the tanning oil. They did each-other’s backs again, but this time much quicker, pulled two loungers so there was no space between them, and laid themselves down, resting chins on crossed arms to chat. They talked about nothing and everything for quite a while. Bryce told Parker about our first meeting with him, which I don’t think he’s told anyone else about; what we call The DS Incident, another private event; his first Christmas in Firenze; and all manner of little facts, like what his favorite color was, his favorite foods, shows, books, and more. Lots of questions were asked, and Bryce answered them all. Parker shared his own favorites and preferences, but more importantly, what it was like growing up with a professional vocalist for a father - a new fact for us - and a studio musician for a mother.

“They were always traveling, and they took me with them whenever they could, but that wasn’t often. We moved alot too. I’ve been to so many new schools.”

“Aspetti,” Bryce sounded panicked, “are you gonna have to move again??” He lifted himself up on his elbows, Parker following suit.

“Naw,” Parker shook his head, smiling. “I kinda blew up at my dad when they told me we were moving here. Screamed and cussed at him that I was sick of trying to make new friends every year, going to a new school every year. Leaving friends behind every year. I don’t think they realized how miserable I was. They promised right then and there we wouldn’t have to move again. Told me that if they hadn’t already signed contracts they’d cancel the move.” He looked at Bryce, smiling with pink cheeks. “I’m glad we moved.”

“A-anch’io…” Bryce trailed off, cheeks pinking as well, looking Parker directly in the eyes. “Is that where you got tua voce from? Tua papà?”

“Yeah. Dad’s always singing, and mom is always humming music. Granddad was a singer too, so I guess it runs in the family.”

“Would…would you sing something for me?” Bryce blushed, looking hopeful.

“What song would you like to hear?”

Bryce shrugged. “I dunno, whatever you want.”

Parker looked up, to the clear sky, with a pensive look, and then smiled wide. He looked back to Bryce, and started singing softly. His voice was a higher pitch then I expected, as his though his normal speaking voice wasn’t really low, it also wasn’t really high either.

 

We passed upon the stair

Spoke of was and when

Although I wasn’t there

He said I was his friend

Which came as a surprise

I spoke into his eyes “I thought you died alone

A long long time ago”

Oh no, not me

I never lost control

You’re face to face

With the man who sold the world

I laughed and shook his hand

Made my way back home

I search for form and land

For years and years I roamed

I gazed a gazely stare

At all the millions here

We must have died alone

A long long time ago

Who knows? Not me

We never lost control

You’re face to face

With the man who sold the world

Who knows? Not me

We never lost control

You’re face to face

With the man who sold the world

 

Parkers voice trailed off, and to me at least the world seemed a bit darker for the lack. He really did have an amazing voice too. I’m not sure I would say a better voice than Bryce, but maybe a more experienced one. I knew by his timbre and pacing he was going for the original. I glanced to Nicolo, hoping he was awake. He wasn’t, I could see his mouth moving in silent snores. It hurt me that he was missing such a sweet and beautiful thing here, but I wasn’t going to break the magic trying to wake him.

“Molto bello,” Bryce exhaled.

“T-thanks.” Parker blushed, looking down.

“I know the song but I don’t remember who wrote it.”

“It was David Bowie. Nirvana performed it in the 90’s and most people are more familiar with that. I like the original better though…” Parker paused a moment, then continued “maybe you could sing something for me? Please?”

“O-okay…” Bryce paused as he thought for a moment. “Oh, yeah. I love this song. It makes me think of how it feels to know miei padri love me. I was abused before they adopted me, and I know this song is way overused, but it really really speaks to me. Like… it sucks, and I was always so scared of doing anything to set my parents off that would make them hit me instead of just screaming at me, but at the same time, it was so worth it, because if they hadn’t treated me bad, I wouldn’t have Alex and Nicolo to love me. Does that make sense?”

I fucking teared up and I don’t care who knows it.

Parker nodded, looking sad, tears shining in his eyes too. “I think so….”

 

I’ve heard there was a secret chord

That David played and it pleased the Lord

But you don’t really care for music, do you

It goes like this, the fourth, the fifth

The minor fall the major lift

The baffled king composing Hallelujah

Hallelujah, hallelujah

Hallelujah, hallelujah

Your faith was strong but you needed proof

You saw her gazing on the roof

Her beauty in the moonlight overthrew you

She tied you to a kitchen chair

She broke your throne, she cut your hair

And from your lips she drew the hallelujah

Hallelujah, hallelujah

Hallelujah, hallelujah

Maybe I have been here before

I know this room, I’ve walked this floor

I used to live alone before I knew you

I’ve seen your flag on the marble arch

Love is not a victory march

It’s a cold and it’s a broken hallelujah

Hallelujah, hallelujah

Hallelujah, hallelujah

There was a time you’d let me know

What’s real and going on below

But now you never show it to me do you

And remember when I moved in you

The holy dark was moving too

And every breath we drew was hallelujah

Hallelujah, hallelujah

Hallelujah, hallelujah

Maybe there’s a God above

And all I ever learned from love

Was how to shoot at someone who outdrew you

And it’s not a cry you can hear at night

It’s not somebody who’s seen the light

It’s a cold and it’s a broken hallelujah

Hallelujah, hallelujah

Hallelujah, hallelujah

 

Bryce trailed off, and again, the world was a darker place. My boy had such a beautiful fucking singing voice, I just wish he could hear it himself. I just wish he believed it himself. I had to wipe the tears from my eyes.

“The Rufus Wainright cover.” Parker blinked away tears just as Bryce was. “My favorite version. It’s one of my favorite songs too. Thank you Bry. Thank you.”

They went silent for a moment, and gazed into each-other’s eyes. They both started leaning towards the other, slowly, gently.

I swear I was going to literally melt from how adorably beautifully magnificently sweet this was, they’re about to-

Nicolo snorted in his sleep so loudly THE BASTARD and the two pulled back apart so quickly I’m surprised they didn’t flop off the loungers!

I was sorely tempted to smack Nico a good one for hitting the stop button on this, but something stopped me. I heard him mumble something that sounded like ‘uova e pancetta’ and I had to wonder what the fuck he was dreaming about bacon and eggs for.

I turned back to the boys, and saw they were leaned together whispering conspiratorially, evil smirks shining bright. They slid off the loungers, and crept toward us. I hadn’t been pretending to be asleep, but I think they got so zoned we were just out of mind. Until Nicolo fucking ruined the moment. I took a deep breath to calm myself, I know it wasn’t intentional.

Upon seeing me bright-eyed, they paused, and at the same time, held fingers to their lips. I nodded, and cocked my head to the side, curious. They resumed their cautious creeping towards Nicolo, and when they reached him, they bent down and slowly lifted the back end by where his feet were. When we’d chosen these loungers, we got ones with wheels by the head to make them easier for Bryce and myself to move them; though they weren’t heavy, their size to fit full grown adults made them a bit unwieldy for me.

Presumably the leverage made it easy enough for them to lift, as they slowly started rolling him towards the pool. My eyes widened as I figured out what they were up to, the little scamps!

Going slowly so as not to wake my hunky Italian, they turned so the lounge was sideways right at the edge of the pool, and gently set it back down. Parker took position by his feet, and Bryce took position by his chest, gripping the leg curves tight.

I heard Bryce speak “Hey, papà, svegliatevi.”

Nicolo blinked in confusion, yawning and saying “Bryce? Che cosaaaAHHHHHH-“

His question turned into an aborted scream as the two boys HEAVED and rolled him right into the pool. His arms flailed ineffectually for the half second it took to flop off the lounger and with a *plunk* he was in. The two boys dropped the lounger and clutched at their sides in heaving laughter. I lost my shit too, laughing silently as Nicolo quickly surfaced and started cussing.

“STI CAZZI! BUCIO DI CULO! PERCHÉ, BRYCE?!”

The two boys didn’t respond, still heaving in laughter they dragged the lounger back to where it was before.

“Oh, papà, era esilarante!” Bryce stuttered through his laughter.

They sat down, tears streaming down their faces, as Nicolo climbed out of the pool, sopping wet. My estimation as to his swimsuit was… not incorrect. I could see literally everything. “Figli, siete nei guai!” He called, and they looked up to see exactly how sheer his swimsuit had become.

“AHHHHHH” cried Parker, slapping his hands over his eyes, as Bryce pointed and screamed in shock “PAPÀ POSSO VEDERE IL TUO CAZZO!” before covering his eyes too.

I lost it again, if this kept up I would have trouble breathing, I already had to squeeze my stomach because it was sore from laughing. Nicolo took the opportunity to lunge at the boys, moving so fast he seemed to fucking teleport. He grabbed the two boys across their waists and hefted them each across a shoulder, walking back to the pool. Bryce started beating at Nicolo’s back begging him to stop, “papà, nooooooo!” while Parker was huffing out half-hearted apologies. “I’m sorry Mr Nicolo!”

Their protests didn’t stop Nicolo from hurling them into the pool. They loved it though, laughing as they flew, and laughing after they surfaced. He then turned to me, and I gave his crotch a good stare, before giving him puppy dog eyes signing ‘I love you.’

“Et tu, bello?” He laughed, and jumped at me. I tried to scramble off the lounger to escape but he was too quick. My attempts to fight him off did no good. He manhandled me until we were chest to chest, at which point I stopped fighting and wrapped my legs around his waist. He turned and marched us toward the pool, not stopping, leaping over the still laughing boys. We made an enormous splash, and we held tight as we sank. I felt his mouth against mine, and I opened to his invading tongue. We maintained the kiss as we surfaced, and I unconsciously started thrusting myself against his tummy. I could hear the boys climbing out of the pool as we kissed, but it was in the back of mind.

“Ughhhhhh,” I heard Bryce groan, and we pulled back from the kiss to see Bryce and Parker drying off again. “Probabilmente finiranno per scopare, maybe we should go inside.” he shook his head.

I turned back to Nicolo who looked disappointed. He shrugged and I put my head on his shoulder. “No, figli,” he called. “Nessun scopare. Promettiamo.”

Bryce just huffed out a “fiiiiine,” and they shifted their loungers so they were pointing away from ours, and laid back down on their stomachs, but I didn’t hear any more talking from them. That was the second time Nicolo had used ‘sons’ regarding Bryce and Parker, and it gave me warm fuzzies that Nicolo felt the same of Parker that I did.

Nicolo started slowly kicking his way to the edge still holding me tight, before spinning me around so I could climb out. I knew he just wanted a look at my ass, so I made it slow, giving it a little shake. He breathed heavily. I turned to watch him climb out, half-erect just as I was, but all I did was drag him over, and push him down on his lounger, face-down as well. I crept over to the abandoned tanning oil by Bryce’s feet, and snagged it, rushing back to Nicolo. I used my towel to dry his back, tossing it on my lounger in a heap. I reapplied it to my own body, before squatting down at his head so he could get my back, and then went back around to reapply it to him, starting as his feet. I massaged his muscles as I did so, his muscular fuzzy calves hard with strength, he twitched when I tickled the back of his knees, and I sniggered to myself as I massaged his quads. I didn’t bother wiping off my hands before kneading his buttocks - his Kiniki already dry due to being thin and the day being warm and sunny - and he let out a breathy but choked back moan as I did so. I got more oil on my hands and clambered to sit on top of his bum, to be able to reach his shoulders down to his lower back, and set to work on repaying the relaxing massage he’d gifted me earlier. My hands slid across the broad planes of his back, surprisingly very little back hair despite his pure Italian ancestry. Pressing and pulling, kneading, squeezing, sliding, using my fingertips, my palms, the heels of my hands, I pulled any tension out of him that I could manage. I could feel him relaxing further and further as I spent time focusing on his back.

After maybe twenty minutes or so, he was back to a light doze, and my arms were sore. I thought ‘fuck it’ to myself and just leaned down, laying across his back. He wouldn’t buck me off, even in sleep. I kissed the back of his neck, and shifted a bit to settle myself in for a nap. It had been an interesting and active yet lazy and sleepy day, so why bother fighting it?

I was drifting off, eyes fluttering shut, as I heard Bryce say to Parker, “They love each other so much. They deserve it.”

I’m just gonna say here that if you haven’t heard Rufus Wainright’s cover of Hallelujah you need to. Magnificent perfection.

Ti senti meglio, amore? - You feel better, love?
Come stai - how are you
Gelatina - jello
Tua schiena - your back
Aspetti - hold on/wait
Anch’io - me too
Tua voce - your voice
Uova e pancetta - bacon and eggs
Svegliatevi - wake up
Che cosa - what’s up
Sti cazzi - fucking hell, lit ‘these dicks,’ sti is an abbreviated of Questi meaning these as opposed to Quest(o/a) meaning this. A Roman colloquialism.
Bucio di culo - asshole, lit ‘hole of ass,’ it’s an exclamation; contrary to American slang, it’s not a phrase used to describe someone. Also a Roman colloquialism.
Perché - why
Era esilarante - that was hilarious
Figli, siete nei guai - son’s, you’re in trouble
Posso vedere il tuo cazzo - I can see your cock
Pobabilmente finiranno per scopare - they’re probably gonna fuck
Nessun scopare, promettiamo - no fucking, we promise
If there’s interest I’m thinking of starting a thread for this story in the forum, so people can ask questions and stuff. Not sure how to gauge interest in the idea though.
Thanks again for reading!
Copyright © 2021 Late to the party; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 16
  • Haha 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I'm really enjoying this story.  The nonlinear presentation enhances the "slice of life" aspect.  I've said it before, but it couldn't be more true -- Bryce was tremendously lucky with parents, the second time around!

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

I much prefer Leonard Cohen's performance of "Hallelujah" over Wainright’s.  De gustibus non est disputandum. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 11/24/2022 at 4:08 PM, lEAFMOLD said:

I much prefer Leonard Cohen's performance of "Hallelujah" over Wainright’s.  De gustibus non est disputandum. 

Indeed! I like all the versions I’ve heard, I just prefer Wainright’s. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/24/2022 at 11:02 AM, CincyKris said:

I'm really enjoying this story.  The nonlinear presentation enhances the "slice of life" aspect.  I've said it before, but it couldn't be more true -- Bryce was tremendously lucky with parents, the second time around!

Ah grazie I’m happy that the jumpiness is working out. The inspiration for this came from a quote, which will be mentioned in another chapter.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..