Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Unspoken - 10. Interlewd

This chapter is entirely pornographic. Explicitly so.
The * you’ll see denotes an A/N that follows the chapter.

 

It was an old apprehension, that always stopped me. Did I trust Nicolo? Well of course. We’ve been married for years. We bought a house together. We fostered and adopted a boy together. Our lives have been less a struggle than many, but I wouldn’t go so far as to say easy. My trust in my big hunky Italian was absolute.

Okay, maybe 99% absolute, as there was still a niggling in the back of my mind. A ‘what if.’ Making this leap would be a huge deal to me, and I think Nicolo knows that. It’s likely why, though he kept bringing up the desire, he’d not quite been demanding about it.

I’ve never allowed myself to be defenseless. When I was younger my brothers were fiercely protective. In college the swimming and diving teams were as well. When I turned 21 I started carrying concealed. It was a smart move, too, as I’ve had to draw my gun twice, which is twice more than most everyone else who carries.

Being small and unassuming has had it’s advantages, but the drawbacks have been more. I get ignored. I get dismissed. It took months for the local police force to stop pulling me over for underage driving when we moved here.

I weigh like 90 pounds, and Nicolo is 195. If he wanted to, short of shooting him, I couldn’t stop him from doing anything he wanted. But he never has taken advantage of me, and I doubt he ever would.

So it was time to let go, truly let go, of this old fear, and explore these desires my husband has.

The ‘deal,’ flimsy though it was, was for fifteen new swimsuits. He brought home twenty. I was far from angry. He got all the brands, too. One Speedo, two Arena, an Asics, a Puma, a Tyr, Two Mizuno, and the other twelve were scattered across Jump Gakuen, Surfblade, Aqux, A-Surf, Clairvoyance, and Egde.* My man knows me so well. It really sent a jolt to my groin when he showed me the black Mizuno that actually had a zipper up the back. He could see the effect it had on me, too.

Why all this started sprinting through my mind at this moment I couldn’t tell you. I mean, I’m laying on my side in bed, naked except for what Nicolo called ‘tortoiseshell bondage,’ wrists bound with another rope behind my back, and Nicolo leaning over me, lusty and loving grin on his face, having just finished off the last knot. I shifted around, testing movement, and I have to admit that the feeling of the rope shifting around my wrists and torso was...arousing. It both slid and didn’t. It held tight but was only snug. I had to shut my eyes for a moment, releasing a shuddering breath. I snapped my eyes open to look at my husband, whose pupils were blown wide with lust. I’d already given consent once, and it was obvious enough as I stood still while he tied the ropes before laying me on the bed, but there was still a question in his eyes, just edging out the desire. We both knew that there was no chance of me stopping anything once we started, but I did trust my Nicolo. That he was so careful about my comfort and consent was touching. Now, if he would only touch me!

He leant down to give me a searing kiss, exploring my mouth and tongue with his. I could never explain it, but I loved his flavor. There was something about it that drove me wild when we kissed. He pulled back shortly, and fingers moved to stroke my scalp featherlight. A tingling sensation that made my eyes flutter and my cock twitch. He’d bury fingers in my hair when my wolf’s tail was loose, but he knew that touching my scalp gave me an instant hard-on. My neck twitched, trying to push further against his fingers, as I let out a shuddering breath. I look to him, pleading with my eyes for him to touch me, and he smiled lovingly at me.

“Only one more piece, bello.”

He held up a blindfold. I didn’t nod or shake my head. His fingers massaged my scalp, making me twitch again, as he tied it around my eyes. I had never put on a blindfold before, but oddly enough the thick soft cotton didn’t make me uncomfortable. He rolled me onto my back, and my wrists pressed into my back. Apparently this wasn’t the position he wanted me in, though, as he kept me rolling until I was on my stomach. Instinctively I raised my hips to lift my buttocks, and his hands gripped my hips, lifting me so I was on my knees, my face pressed sideways against the bed. I heard some shuffling that I assumed was undressing, and then there were hands on my cheeks. They were spread, and then I felt a wet heat that had to be his tongue on my hole. I gasped a breath, and a shiver went down my spine. He didn’t stop with one lick, pressing laving and poking and probing. There wasn’t much I could think about as my hips tried pressing back against him, but he wouldn’t allow it. I felt fingertips moving against my perineum, questing down to tease my balls. His tongue poked in as his other hand grasped my small erection in his fist, dwarfing it with his soft palm. He set up a rhythm with his licking and poking, pressing and teasing, squeezing and stroking. He knew exactly how to coax an orgasm out of me, and his hands and tongue worked expertly. It wasn’t long before I was breathing deeply, shaking through an orgasm, my cum spilling into Nicolo’s hand, hole clenching around his tongue. He moaned into my backside as we rode it out together.

I wasn’t able to keep myself upright, flopping to the side, shivering in delight. Nicolo didn’t let me rest, however, as through the haze my mind was in I heard a cap pop open. There was nothing I could hear, then Nicolo shifted a leg up, and an object was being pressed inside me. He went at a steady but slow pace, allowing the object to help stretch me open. One of the ways we kept my hole well stretched for use was regular sex, so two whole weeks without was longer than we usually went. I felt a crest before I closed around the base. A plug, then, I could feel, and I moved myself about, causing more friction from the ropes, clenching myself around the plug, which caused it to push against my prostate, eliciting a gasp. I continued my movements, wanting more pleasure, but Nicolo put a hand on my hip to stop me.

I had to stop Alex, much as I liked the vision of him squirming in the bed, blindfolded, trussed up, and plugged, his spike rock hard. I know how difficult it was for him to get past his disabilities to consent to this, so I wanted to make sure he enjoyed it. Everyone has seen many porn videos or read stories where people in such situations spoke dirty, and though I could still speak, that was not us. We were always quiet, and I always strove to express my love during our sex.

Once stilled, I rolled him onto his back, lifting him up momentarily to place a pillow under his back so he wouldn’t lay on his arms uncomfortably. It was an odd sensation, to have one of my hands slicked from lubrication, the other slightly sticky from Alex’s cum and my saliva from licking it off. It has been some time since we didn’t dive right into penetration, so it didn’t occur to me to get a damp towel for cleaning. Oh well.

After rolling him onto his back, he started moving again, shifting against the ropes, and I could see his thigh muscles tightening too. His head was tilted back, and I could see his mouth wide open, breathing deep; he would be moaning if he could make the sound. It was okay. I cherished all the other little things that told me he was enjoying himself. I was very glad he was enjoying the bondage.

I bent down, taking his erection in my mouth, eliciting a gasp and a buck of his hips. I spread his legs as I sucked, gripping the plug by it’s base, and moving it around so it would stretch his hole as it probed about. I let him buck and hump his hips at me as he wanted, almost fucking my mouth. His cock wasn’t really small at about five and a half inches, but being as large as I was he felt dwarfed compared with me. It was no problem to take it all. I licked and laved it inside my mouth, reveling in the sweet syrupy pre he was leaking.

Even after more than a decade of sex, he still had a hair-trigger - often times he’d cum twice while I was fucking him - so I was expecting him to cum in my mouth. It’s been a long time since I’d made him cum thrice, so I was hoping to blow his mind tonight. We weren’t done.

A second orgasm ripped through me, the pleasure split between the warmth engulfing me and the pressing probing pushing inside my ass. I couldn’t control my body’s twitching and clenching, but amazingly somehow Nicolo managed to pull the plug from me despite my muscle convulsions. My orgasm wasn’t even halfway done as I dropped from his mouth, and my mind was still hazy as he manipulated me about. I understood where we were though, as I suddenly felt the head of his cock pop past my ring. I went limp as he slowly slid inside. God I missed this, his hardness pushing firm against my insides, long and smooth and filling. He paused for only half a second when he bottomed out, my mind now a bit more clear, and then he disoriented me again as he lifted me up. I immediately smashed against his chest, I could tell from the planes of his musculature, and I’m sure he could feel my ragged breathing huffing against him. “Grazie, amore; sei molto bello,” was whispered to me, as his arms encircled me, between my own bound arms and my back. My erection was pressed tight against his stomach, pulsing almost in time with the twitching inside me. Only moments passed before one of his arms snaked down, gripping one of my cheeks, lifting me smoothly up and almost off him, before plunging me back down. My legs twitched as he hit my prostate, and he paused a moment as I quickly wrapped them around his back, squeezing at his flanks. I was determined to give him as much of a good ride as he was giving me. When he started moving me again, I squeezed my backside in rhythm, which clenched my groin against his stomach as well. My cock was quickly covered in liquid, as we moved together, him lifting and dropping me, pressing up with his hips as he did so, and me clenching around him, squeezing his magnificent cock tight inside me. I was shivering and squirming against the ropes, deriving pleasure from them still, my breath hot against his chest. Fingertips unexpectedly teased my scalp, and my head flopped back against the touch, only to have my mouth claimed with a large rough tongue. I sucked it in eagerly, pressing against it with my own as I bobbed, and I felt another orgasm rising within me. I whined silently against Nicolo, and I’m sure the vibrations of my tongue sent some sort of message, because he increased both in speed and force, fucking me harder. I simply couldn’t handle it anymore, cumming hard against his stomach, breathing hard against his delicious tongue, squeezing my legs around him as tight as I could. My hole tightening around his cock did him in as well, as he let out a long breathy moan into me, and I could feel his cock pulsing against my ring. His movements became much shorter and erratic as we rode out our orgasms together. It was definitely more intense than usual, and I wouldn’t hesitate to allow him to tie me up more and in different ways from this point on. As the twitching of both my cock against his stomach and his inside of me tapered off, we flopped to the side, both boneless. He held me close enough still that he didn’t slip out, but I could feel him softening inside.

The blindfold was first to be removed, as the emptiness of his absence made itself known, and I was happy to be looking right into his face still.

“Ti amo, Alex,” he whispered, deftly working at the knots binding my wrists. That short rope was tossed aside, and I put a hand to stop him undoing the tortoiseshell. He questioned me with a look, and I just gave him a small smile and a shake of my head. He smiled back, and climbed off the bed to grab and wet a washcloth. He was so very gentle as he cleaned me off before himself. He always put me first, just as I put him first. He tossed the dirtied towel in the hamper, and returned to the bed, pulling me tight against him. Another kiss, and another “ti amo,” were met with me mouthing it back to him as well. I didn’t want to pull back to sign. He reached behind himself, managing to flick off the light, and like a ninja used a foot to pull the sheet up, covering our nude forms. We never slept nude anymore, since Bryce moved in, but once couldn’t hurt. I pressed my face to his chest, the calming heartbeat thrumming me calm, and we both drifted off to sleep, sated, satisfied, and happy.

Sei molto bello - you are beautiful
I hope this chapter was enjoyed. I’ve been agonizing over the details for over a week! Thanks for reading and see you soon!

*This is not a typo, this is how they spell their brand
Copyright © 2021 Late to the party; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 17
  • Love 11
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

My goodness, needing a shot of bourbon and an unfiltered Lucky Strike and I don't drink or smoke, there's only so much a cold shower is going to do.... yowzer!!!!

Edited by drsawzall
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..