Jump to content
    Lee Wilson
  • Author
  • 171 Words
  • 2,454 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
This story is an original work of gay fiction. None of the people or events are real. While some of the town names used may be real, any other geographic references (school, events) are generally fictional. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is completely coincidental. This story depicts sexual situations between high school aged males. If reading this is illegal where you reside, or you are not at least 18 years of age, you are reading at your own risk. This work is the property of the author, Lee R Wilson, and shall not be reproduced and/or re-posted without his permission.

A Strange Start to a Friendship - Prologue. Prologue

Another idea that materialized out of nowhere while trying to fall asleep.

Moving sucks. Sure there are positives, but when you're almost 16 and going to be a junior in high school, those positives never outweigh the negatives. Sure, the house is nicer. Dad got a raise and a promotion. I don't have to share a room with my little brother anymore. All of that pales in comparison to having to leave all your friends. I guess I'm lucky I didn't have a boyfriend. Who am I kidding? There's one person in the world who knows I'm gay. Roy Kendall Patterson Junior. That's me by the way.

Two weeks in the new house, I've found nobody close to my age in the immediate area. My little brother Roger lucks out with a set of twins two houses down almost exactly his age. I mean almost exactly. He was born on May 13th. His new friends are one day older.

That all changes for me on the third Sunday after we moved.

Next up - "Why the Heck Does He Do That?"

Copyright © 2023 Lee Wilson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 33
  • Love 10
  • Haha 5
Feel free to drop me a line if you haven't already. I appreciate the comments, good or bad. 
If you liked this, check out my other stories on nifty. You'll need to search for my email address, some of those may violate GA guidelines (lee.666.wilson@gmail.com)
LRW
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

7 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

Wow you are one busy author Three stories going on at once. I like the synopsis here we go.

I think this one will end up being closer to weekly. Every 3 days means a chapter of one or the other every day. Although writing this one went quick, so far. We shall see.

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, drsawzall said:

Hi ho Silver and away we go on a new adventure...looking forward to seeing where this goes...

silver ho GIF

Me too. I’m not a chapter ahead like usual. Haven’t even thought about chapter 2

  • Wow 3
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, Gary L said:

Pretty brave, if true!  😘

It was when I typed that, but I do have a draft of chapter 2 done already.

  • Love 3
Link to comment

Excellent! You have impatient followers - it’s the price of your talent, Lee,  

night night from Spain x

  • Love 3
Link to comment

There's one person in the world who knows I'm gay. Roy Kendall Patterson Junior. That's me by the way.

 

I don't know why but this is the funniest lines I have read today, maybe my morning 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
7 hours ago, johnnyboy2285 said:

There's one person in the world who knows I'm gay. Roy Kendall Patterson Junior. That's me by the way.

 

I don't know why but this is the funniest lines I have read today, maybe my morning 

Happy I could make you laugh. Definitely was meant as a tongue-in-cheek line.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..