Jump to content
    Lee Wilson
  • Author
  • 3,426 Words
  • 1,144 Views
  • 11 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
This story is an original work of gay fiction. None of the people or events are real. While some of the town names used may be real, any other geographic references (school, events) are generally fictional. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is completely coincidental. This story depicts sexual situations between high school aged males. If reading this is illegal where you reside, or you are not at least 18 years of age, you are reading at your own risk. This work is the property of the author, Lee R Wilson, and shall not be reproduced and/or re-posted without his permission.

A Strange Start to a Friendship - 10. Cory's Christmas Present, and Happy New Year

Don't hate me. No, I didn't kill anybody. Well, nobody important. You'll see what I mean. Tissues may be required.

Sunday

Christmas dinner with the Stones was great. Now the best part of Christmas is happening. Cory's spending the night. It's not like that's unusual, but he said he had a special present for me. He already gave me a really nice Falcons shirt, so I'm thinking, well, hoping, it's something more personal. A lot more personal.

We left his house around seven PM. We got to my house and told my parents we were going to play video games in my room. Dad asked if he could see me in his office for a minute. Cory went to my room, and I headed to the warden's office. At least that's how it felt. I didn't think I did anything wrong, but maybe I did. I never know until it's too late.

"Sit down, this will only take a minute."

"Okay."

Dad opened one of his desk drawers.

"I figured this would be too embarrassing if I asked both Cory and you in here.” He paused and took a breath. "I know you and Cory are getting closer, so I did a little shopping for you."

He put a box of condoms on his desk, then he pulled out a bottle of lubricant. I looked around for an escape hatch, but there were none to be found.

"You don't have to be nervous. Maybe this is too soon, but keep them for when the time co... arrives. And like I said once before, be careful, you're a lot bigger than he is, you don't want to crush him."

"Um. Thanks. I guess."

"Hey, you're sixteen. I remember what boys are like at that age, straight or gay, sex is always on your minds. You don't want to hurt Cory, and I'm sure he wouldn't want to hurt you either. Using these items, is the best way to accomplish that, and make the experience more pleasurable."

"Oh, God, Dad. Do you know how embarrassing this is?"

"Yes. I know you're uncomfortable. It's not easy for me either. I've had these for a few weeks. I had to work up the courage myself. Anyway. Goodnight, have a good time with your video games or whatever else."

"Yeah, goodnight, Dad."

I took the 'items' and put them in the bag they came in and headed back to my room.

"What did your dad say?"

"More than enough to embarrass the shit out of me."

I dumped the contents of the bag on my bed.

"Oh, my God. He got those for you?"

"Yep."

"Shit, I would have died if he called us both in there."

"Yeah, he thought it would be worse if we were both there."

He reached into his overnight bag, pulling out a bottle of hand lotion.

"I guess we won't need this then. Roy, would you make love to me tonight?"

"Yes, Cory. I'd love to. And I want you to make love to me too."

"I hope I'm big enough."

"Stop it with that, there's nothing wrong with you. Like I said last week, whatever works, works. If something doesn't go well, at least we'll have fun trying."

"Hehe, yeah, I guess so. Can you lock the door?"

"Good idea."

I locked the door and we got undressed, video games completely forgotten. We laid down on my bed and started kissing each other. After a while, our hands got into the act. It didn't take long until I was as hard as I've ever been. I put some lube on my fingers and started working on Cory's ass, slowly and gently. I know I never had anything up there and was thinking the same about Cory. I later found out he did use his fingers a few times while masturbating in the shower. I kept rubbing until he was well greased up and I was able to put two fingers in. While I continued working them in and out, he opened a condom and started putting it on me. I thought I was going to cum right then, but I was able to hold off.

I asked, "How should we do this?"

"I don't know. Try from behind first?"

"Okay. Stop me if it hurts too much."

He shook his head, "Only if it's really painful. I want this. If it hurts, but not so much that I can't take it, I'll survive."

"Cory."

"I know. I won't let you tear me apart or anything."

It took a few attempts, and a change of positions, but I was finally inside Cory, laying above him, his legs pulled up toward his shoulders. I couldn't believe how awesome it felt. I went slow, so as not to hurt him. Fortunately, I'm not your stereotypical black man. If six inches was average, then I was average. I'm thinking if I was much larger, it may never have happened. Even going slow, it became too much for me after only a few minutes. I grunted quietly when I filled the condom. Cory was moaning quietly, so I knew he wasn't in any pain. I held on to him and rolled us over on my back. Unfortunately, shortly thereafter, nature intervened, and my dick went flaccid.

"I love you, Roy."

I'd felt it, and thought it to myself, but had never said it before.

"I love you too, Cory."

We laid together for a short while. Both of us drifted off to sleep. Cory woke first. It was only fifteen minutes later. He woke me with a kiss. That's an awesome way to wake up, by the way. He looked deeply into my eyes. I knew what he wanted. I took the condom off, having totally forgotten about it, and quickly put it in the toilet. I laid back down and Cory started massaging my anus, opening me up and lubricating me. I repeated his action and rolled the condom onto his dick. When he entered me, it hurt a little, but nothing unbearable. Regardless of what Cory thought, he was far from too small. Yeah, his cock was smaller than mine, but not by much. He laid on top of me while thrusting in and out. A short while later, I felt him expand inside me. He grunted quietly, I moaned in ecstasy and pulled him in tight to me.

"Cory, that was awesome. I love you so much right now."

"Yes, it was great. I love you so much too."

Cory got up, discarded the condom, and came back to bed. We crawled under the covers, and holding each other, fell soundly asleep.

Monday

It was my turn to wake Cory with a kiss. He opened his eyes and gave me that room-brightening smile of his. I melted into his arms.

"Good morning, my love."

"Good morning, Roy. That's a nice way to wake up."

"It is, isn't it? Are you hungry? I know I am."

"Yeah. We must have burned ten thousand calories last night. I could eat a horse."

"Sorry, mom said the store was all out of horses, you'll have to settle for half a pig."

He chuckled, "Pig sounds better anyway."

We put on what we might have slept in on any other night and headed downstairs to find some food. Mom and Dad had off since Christmas was on a Sunday this year. Dad was on call, but at the moment, still home. Mom was in the kitchen.

"Good morning boys. Sleep well?"

"Yes, we did."

"Hungry?"

Cory groaned, "Famished. Oh, sorry, Mrs. P."

"That's Okay, Cory. I guess you worked up an appetite playing video games last night."

"Um, yeah, Mom."

The way she said 'video games' told me she didn't think that's what we were doing. If your dad giving you lube and condoms was bad, having your mom suspect you had sex was a thousand times worse. Cory and I both blushed. She acted like everything was normal, thankfully.

"Bacon, sausage, and eggs will be ready in a few. Roy, your father is in his office, can you go tell him breakfast is almost ready?"

"Sure."

As I was leaving, I heard Mom tell Cory, "I'm sorry I embarrassed you. I didn't mean to."

"It's okay."

I knocked on Dad's office door. When he opened it, he took one look at me and smiled.

"What?"

"Nothing. I think my latest Christmas presents were timed well."

"Oh, God. Did you hear us or something?"

"No. It's written all over your face."

"Yeah, I guess. Mom said we worked up an appetite playing 'video games' last night. I guess she saw something too. I'm going to go crawl into a hole right now. Tell Cory goodbye for me."

"Don't be silly. Come on. Let's go eat."

Cory and I spent most of the rest of the day playing video games. No, really. Well, that was in between short make out sessions and staring at each other. He left just before dinner. I felt like I was missing a part of myself. I hoped I wouldn't feel this empty every time he left after we made love. Roger came home from the Crandall's about the same time. Apparently, whatever was written on my face this morning was still there.

"What's up with you?"

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know, you look like, maybe the Chiefs won the Super Bowl. Oh, God."

"What?"

"You and Cory?"

"What about us?"

I was going to deny everything for as long as I possibly could.

"You did it."

"Did what?"

"Don't be a dumbass, Roy. You guys had sex, and you liked it."

"You're nuts."

"Okay. Whatever you say. Hey, it's cool. If that's what you want, I'm not going to say anything. Other than busting your chops about it. Who did who?"

"Roger."

"He had to have done you. You could have killed him if you stuck it in him."

"Roger, if you..."

"Did you like it? What did it feel like? I can tell Daniel, so he knows before he does it with somebody."

"Do you want to get pounded into the ground?"

"No. I'm just giving it back to you for all the times you sicced Beth on me."

"Fine. I'll tell Cory you'd rather he hit on you than Beth."

"Ewwww. Gross. I don't want to have sex with my brother's boyfriend."

"Keep it up and you'll never have sex at all. I'll rip it right off of you."

"Yeah, I guess you wouldn't be afraid to touch another guy's... OW! Shit. My arm. That hurt, you idiot."

"Just be happy I punched you in the arm. Your face might have been the target."

"Okay. I get it. Sorry. Just having a little fun."

"Yeah. I'm sorry I hit you so hard. You going to live?"

"Yeah, I may not be able to do much with my left arm for a while."

"It'll be Okay. You probably jerk off with your right, anyway."

He looked at me like I was crazy. But then we both started laughing. After we settled down, he got serious.

"Can I ask you something? I'm not trying to be a wise ass."

"Go ahead."

"Do you think, you know, doing it with a guy would be pretty much the same as with a girl?"

I thought, could Daniel want... Nope. Push that thought away, Roy.

"I'd guess. I've never been with a girl, so I can't say for sure."

"I mean, would it be hard to put it in her?"

I knew he didn't want the obvious punchline he set me up for.

"I guess it would depend on what she was like, down there. Guys are all different sizes, so why wouldn't girls be? Besides, I think an asshole is typically smaller."

"Yeah, I guess. I mean they give birth. If we took a shit that big..."

"Ow. That hurts just thinking about it. So why the questions? You starting to think about girls differently?"

"Yeah, but you can't say anything."

"To whom?"

"Beth."

"Beth Stone? Really?"

"Yeah, when she stopped pushing so hard, thanks for that by the way, she was actually pretty nice, fun to be with, you know?"

"Yeah. I get it."

"I mean she likes weird music, but she seemed okay listening to my stuff."

I couldn't resist. Passing up on one setup like that was easy. Pass up a second? Not a chance.

"I think she liked looking at your stuff too."

"Asshole. Yeah. That was a big mistake. She could have freaked out and I would have gotten into a lot of trouble."

"When you saw her, did you like, see everything?"

"Yeah, she was standing facing me, her legs apart a little. She didn't have much hair, so yeah, I got a good look."

"Did you pop a boner?"

"Hell, yeah."

"Cool. Mom and Dad still have a hope for grandchildren."

"Yeah. No offense but being gay seems a little weird."

"It's okay. A lot of people have said worse."

"Yeah, I guess so. Does, like, the whole school know?"

"I guess most of them do. Anybody that knows Cory or me anyway."

"He must get picked on about it a lot, coz he's so small?"

"Not anymore."

"No? Why not?"

"Enough people know they'd get it from me if they did."

"You kicked some homo hater's butt?"

"A few. Yeah."

"That's so cool. And you didn't get in trouble for it?"

"Well, I didn't stay in trouble, let's put it that way."

"Oh, yeah. Your trip to the cops."

"They had to show up once at school, too."

"No way. What did you do?"

I related the story about Cory and the boy's room, leaving out one very important and intimate detail.

"I know fighting generally isn't good. But that was pretty cool anyway, standing up for Cory like that."

"I would have done it for anybody. Even you. Hehe."

"Jerk. I guess it's good to know if I ever got picked on for anything, you'd be there."

"Of course. You're my brother. We may rag on each other a lot, but it doesn't mean I don't love you."

"Okay. I'm out. Getting too mushy."

"Later, kid."

I'm glad he's starting to get into girls more. Not that it would bother me if he was gay, but I do think Mom and Dad wouldn't be very happy if he couldn't give them grandchildren. I know I won't be.

The next Sunday

Mom and Dad invited the Stones over for New Year's Eve. Being new to the area still, they didn't want to take a chance going out and possibly drinking too much. The adults all had a few drinks, nothing too overboard. Since I obviously couldn't drink, I was their designated driver. I went to pick them up around nine and drove Mrs. Stone and Beth back home around one. Midnight was interesting.

We were watching the ball drop in Times Square. Mom and Dad kissed each other Happy New Year. I looked at Cory. He shrugged, and we kissed too. I mean, really kissed. We then gave both our moms kisses, obviously not quite the same intensity as our own. We both hugged my dad. The most interesting thing was that Roger and Beth kissed too. Roger initiated it. It was only a for a couple seconds, but anything more than a peck on the cheek is serious. Mrs. Stone watched closely, but Roger kept his hands on Beth's shoulders. Mom smiled at them. Hell, we all did.

After another holiday night lovemaking session, Cory and I slept late on New Year's Day. We stayed in bed even later if you know what I mean. Every time we made love, it got better and better. I wished it would last forever. School started back up. The chorus began practicing for the Spring concert. No holiday songs this time. Although the Holiday concert did go very well. Everybody loved Cory's solos. He was going to have a couple longer ones in Spring. They were amazing, too.

EPILOGUE

Things continued that way for us until we finished high school. Cory got a full academic scholarship to Princeton in Mathematics. His fiddling with Excel and numbers other ways did well for him. I got accepted to a few colleges as well. Not being as smart as Cory, I had to rely on a sports scholarship. Nothing to sneeze at, but I got the best deal from Georgia Tech.

Cory and I tried to keep up a long-distance relationship, but after a whole semester of being apart, things just weren't the same anymore. We stayed friends, but continuing as lovers wasn't in the cards. He met a nice young man in New Jersey, and they settled there, getting married about two years after they graduated. I was, obviously, his best man. Cory graduated college in three years. Yeah, real smart. I never knew it, but he'd skipped a grade in elementary school. I should have known; he was almost an entire year younger than me. I can be so oblivious to the obvious sometimes.

I spent two years at GT before transferring to Missouri. I went back close to my roots. I was born in Kansas and spent the first eleven years of my life there. They offered a similar scholarship, plus room and board. I had two good years at GT, but I hoped a more prominent football school would be in my best interests. It was. I started at linebacker in my junior and senior years and got drafted by the New Orleans Saints in the third round. I played mostly on special teams for my first two years. Halfway through my third year with the Saints, I was traded to the Chiefs, who had just lost a linebacker to injury. I was thrilled.

The rest of that season, I got into about half of the plays expected to be runs. My fourth season, I started at outside linebacker, but blew out my knee in week eight, and spent six weeks on the injured list. I came back for the final four games and the playoffs. I have a Super Bowl ring for my efforts. Offseason training proved fatal to my NFL career, blowing out my other knee. It wouldn't heal well enough to play again. I went into coaching, bouncing around the NFL as a linebackers coach.

I even had a brief three-week stint as an interim defensive coordinator when the DC was fired after going two and twelve. I didn't do much better, the Buccaneers were one and two during my time as interim DC. I went back to linebackers coach for the rest of my career.

I'm still single, having never found anybody that could measure up to my first love.

Roger was a funny story. After avoiding Beth for the better part of two years, New Year's kiss notwithstanding, they ended up dating in their junior year of high school, and then both going to Georgia Southern University. They married a year after graduation, and a bit over year after that, started giving my parents and Cory's mom grandchildren. Five in all. Three girls and two boys.

Jim Stellars apparently had a knife fetish. He pulled one almost a year after he got out of juvie. The store owner had a gun. Gun vs. knife. I'll let you guess which won. It was a week shy of his nineteenth birthday. The other three in his gang spent their time in juvie and apparently behaved themselves. I never heard anything more about them.

Bruce Plough, on the other hand, while he wasn't stupid enough to continue in his criminal ways, didn't fare much better. Being followed around by a sexual predator tag the rest of his life didn't help any. He bounced around from shitty job to menial job until he hit thirty and drank himself into a stupor and drove off an overpass. Fortunately, nobody else was hurt in the accident. He survived a week in a coma afterward, before finally succumbing to his injuries. Lyle Dillon was another one I never heard anything else about.

Mom and Dad retired young and spent some time traveling before settling back down in Kansas. I send them to Southern Georgia twice a year to see their grandchildren. I invested my four years of NFL player salary well and lived well within my means during my coaching career. All in all, it's been a good life.

I do wish I had taken that scholarship offer from Rutgers, though. I miss Cory every day.

The End

As often happens to me, the end sneaks up quickly. It wasn't until I was writing the New Year's Eve segment before I realized it was pretty much over. Regardless, I hope you enjoyed it while it lasted. I also hope the ending sits better with you all than the failed twist in the first ending of 'Rocked.'
Never fear, I'll be back. I am on chapter five of one new story and have an idea for another one. 'Before and After the Divorce' will run its course before 'Jail Cell Love Affair' makes its presence known. The jury is still out on 'I Can Go Anywhere.'
Love you all. Lee
PS - I'll be holding off marking this complete for a while. I didn't want to fan the flames even before anybody started reading. LRW
Copyright © 2023 Lee Wilson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 17
  • Love 21
  • Wow 1
Feel free to drop me a line if you haven't already. I appreciate the comments, good or bad. 
If you liked this, check out my other stories on nifty. You'll need to search for my email address, some of those may violate GA guidelines (lee.666.wilson@gmail.com)
LRW
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

35 minutes ago, drsawzall said:

Thank you for this and taking the time to entertain us, it is appreciated!!!

Looking forward to more of your work!!

I think I enjoy doing it as much as you all reading it (mostly).

  • Love 5
Link to comment

Nice ending, although it did seem like going from a slow jog to 90mph in the epilogue.

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment

Another great story thanks @Lee Wilson it’s a bit disappointing that Roy and Cory didn’t stay together, that’s life 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Bft said:

Another great story thanks @Lee Wilson it’s a bit disappointing that Roy and Cory didn’t stay together, that’s life 

The story takes the brain where it wants to go. At least I didn’t kill one if them, and they did stay friends.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..