Jump to content
    lofie
  • Author
  • 3,563 Words
  • 537 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Wake Me Up Inside - 1. Chapter 1

I currently don't have an editor so all mistakes are my own fault. :P
 

Jane

I hate clubs. And I hate clubs that play techno. In my opinion nothing is worse than techno. I get it, It's upbeat and easy to dance to, sure. It’s also noisy and loud, and I mean that in the bad way. Most of the songs are just screechy beats with a single word or phrase repeated. I also dislike crowds. Did I mention that? Something about too many people not enough exits. But here I was at the trendiest lesbian bar/club in the city. Why was I here? For one thing the music was tolerable a cross between indie, rock and a bit of electro. That was wasn’t why I was here. The eye candy wasn’t too bad either, lots of well dressed femme type girls in short hemlines and skin tight apparel. It’s been so long. I took notice, fuck I was buzzing with notice. I was probably under dressed in my leather jacket, black skinny jeans and calf high docs. Oh well too late now. I sat at the bar nursing a ten dollar watered down rum and coke. I probably shouldn’t even be drinking but I needed something to do. I scanned the bar area, I didn’t catch anyone’s eye. I sighed into my drink. Stirring it with the straw. Maybe I was too optimistic when I thought I would score tonight. I didn’t quite fit in here or anywhere else.

“Hey do you have Fort Point on tap?” A honeyed voice asked the bartender.

I turned slightly to the source. I sucked in a breath. It belonged to a girl about roughly a few inches taller than me. She was wearing a dark tight fitting graphic tee that showcased her assets nicely, tight blue designer jeans and black pumps. Her body was slim but curvy in all the right places and undeniably hot. The bartender responded positively and she took a seat beside me. From the corner of my eye I saw her pull out her phone. I so wanted to look at her face but I hadn’t figured out how to be subtle. The bartender brought her beer. She thanked him and paid.

“Shit.” She whispered. Recognizing an in, I angled my body and waited a beat before speaking.

“Everything alright?”

When she looked up from her phone, my heartbeat stopped stuttered and restarted. She was gorgeous. Very polished and sophisticated. Her champagne blonde hair was cut in an angled bob that was impeccably sharp, the longest parts framed her heart shaped face and rested by her jaw. Her eyes were lightly lined with dark kohl and she had mascara on her impractically long lashes that complemented her blue-green eyes. Her slightly down turned lips were puffy and currently moving. God she was beautiful. Definitely out of my league.

“I’m sorry.” I shook my head. She raised a dusty brow.

“Um everything is fine…it’s just my phone just died and I’m meeting someone who doesn’t know how to get here.”

I immediately pulled out my phone. I tried to still my shaky hands. My nerves had been shot all day.

“Here.”

“Really are you sure?” I nodded, dumbstruck.

She was looking at me with the most open sincere look...it was too much. Her mouth curved into a brightest megawatt smile I had ever been on the receiving end off. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach.

“Thanks.” I handed her the phone making sure our fingers didn’t touch. I sipped my drink as she made the call.

“Hey Eddie it’s me my phone died….Well I borrowed someone else’s...Shut up” She giggled and did it ever make my blood run hot. I shifted in my seat squeezing my thighs together. “Hold on I’ll ask.” She moved the phone away from her ear. “Hey um…”

“Jane.” I supplied.

“Jane, is it cool if I hang out with you till he gets here? You know cause of the whole phone situation.”

“Uh…” My brain short circuited. Hell yea I wanted to spend more time with this gorgeous creature. I took a quick sip of my drink. “Sure.” I smiled.

“Sweet.” Flashing a quick smile she put the phone back to her ear. “Call this number but only if your lost or running later than expected…” a sugary laugh fell from her lips. I took another sip and crossed my legs. “Ok bye Eddie.” She hung up and handed me my phone.

Quin

“I’m Quin.” I said to the kind stranger, Jane, sitting beside me.

I extended my hand. When our palms touched a rush of electricity surged between us. I couldn’t help but notice. I shook it off surely she didn’t feel it. As she took a sip of her drink I took a few moments to study her. The first thing I saw, even before I sat beside her, was her hair. Her hair was a big mass of untamed ringlets. She had few tendrils framing her face they sort of fell into her eyes. The effect was striking. Her eyes were big, stormy and dark. She had a heavy cupid’s bow, and her top lip was slightly bigger than her bottom however they were full kissable lips. And her skin, a flawless chestnut brown I didn’t even think she was wearing any makeup. I groaned internally she was lovely. Her all black outfit, docs and leather jacket definitely made her stand out. This was more of a femme, lipstick joint. That’s usually what I went for but she was punk, a little rough around the edges and I dug it.

“I can get you another drink you know as a thanks.” I gestured to her empty glass.

“No it’s ok.” Her smile lit up her face.

Then she quickly looked away. She was shy. My body tingled. Somehow that made me want her even more. Definitely not my usual type.

“I insist.” I said giving her a bold once over before signalling the bartender. She cleared her throat. Her lips parted and she bit her bottom lip. I wasn’t even drunk and my body was buzzing. “What are you drinking?”

“Rum and coke.” I gave the bartender her order.

“So uh Jane,” I smiled. “what do you do?”

“I’m a student full time and also a receptionist.”

I couldn’t picture her in a pencil skirt and a white blouse, but the thought made my blood boil. I needed to calm down or else I would scare her off. I took a deep breath.

“Cool, what’s your field of study?” She seemed old enough to have finished her undergrad.

“Psychology, my undergrad.” She frowned “Don’t worry I’m over 18.” She said as if reading my mind.

“How old are you?” I was curious.

“Old enough to drink in a lesbian bar.” She winked, the corner of her mouth twitched.

“Well.” I leaned in conspiratorially. “Just making sure, I wouldn’t want to get in trouble.”

“You might, but not for that.” Fuck. We exchanged a heated look.The tingling morphed into slow burn. I decided then I was having her, tonight she was mine, if she’d have me. The bartender brought her drink. She swirled the straw then took a sip. I was transfixed by her long elegant fingers.

“So uh are you here alone?”

“Yea…”She seemed embarrassed. “I’m not really the demographic I know.” She gestured to her outfit.

“I think the demographic is hot girl trust me you fit right in.” There was a flash of heat in her eyes. I tracked her tongue as she licked her lips.

“I could say the same to you.” Her voice was so low I almost didn’t here her. “Is this your usual bar?”

“Naw I don’t really go out much.” I smiled. “Eddie had to threaten me to get me out tonight.” I thought about it then I decided to add. “It’s my birthday today.” Her eyes went wide.

“Happy Birthday, If I had known I would’ve gotten you a drink.” I smiled. “So how are you going to celebrate?” With a warm body under me preferably yours. It had been a while and I hoped my rustiness wasn’t obvious.

“Oh you know the usual, tonight then family stuff.” I left out the part that my family was comprised of one person.

“Cool. I would love to help you celebrate.” I raised an eyebrow. “I meant…”

“I would love it if you helped me celebrate.” Her skin flushed and she took a sip of her rum and coke. Cute. I smirked.

Jane

She was watching me. It was unnerving. It had been so long since I’d done anything let alone pick a girl up. She was doing all the picking up though. It was flattering, scary and a huge turn on. I could feel her sizing me up as I took my time before turning back to her. I was about to say something when she looked behind me and hopped off the stool throwing herself into the outstretched arms of a guy. I couldn’t help the jealous feelings burbling away in my gut. When they disengaged I realized that they were related. He had the same champagne coloured hair, blue-green eyes and swollen lips. He looked just like her except he was taller, broad and just masculine.

“Jane this is Edward my twin.” I slid off the bar stool. Smiling I shook his hand. He had a strong grip but he didn’t crush me. It wasn’t lost on me that she was checking me out as I stood. My body stirred.

“Thanks a lot Jane for taking care of my little sis on her bday. Drinks are on me tonight yeah. What are you drinking?” My second drink was half finished.

“Um no it’s okay really.”

“It’s okay Jane,” she smiled brightly touching my arm. My body thrummed. “Plus he won’t take no for an answer…” She paused lowering her voice. “and neither will I.”

Fuck. It took everything in me not to shiver. Smirking Edward look between the two of us.

“Ok wow let’s go find a spot where we can all sit.” My face heated. We moved to a spot on the periphery of the dance floor.

“So how was your day birthday girl?” His smile was warm. She mirrored his expression.

“How was your day birthday boy?” He chuckled. “Great actually I switched my shift in the E.R. and spent the day with Sarah.”

“Edwards’ a resident at Mount Sinai.” Her eyes locked with mine. I nodded dumbly breaking the contact.

“And you?” Edward asked.

“Work you know how it is.” She shrugged taking a swig of her beer. “Better than being home alone.” Her features briefly darkened.

“Jeeze that’s depressing. You could have called me.” He looked concerned.

 

“Naw don’t need a pity hang.” He stared at her with a knitted brow for a few seconds before turning to me.

“Do you have any siblings?”

“He means do you have a twin.”

“I’m an only child.” I grinned. He discreetly raised a brow at his sister. She rolled her eyes. “You guys are doing your twin thing huh?”

“What twin thing?” They both replied in unison. I laughed.

I was about to ask her what her job was when a song with a bouncy beat came on. It wasn’t bad, I took a sip.

“I love this song.” She studied me, I felt like it was just her and I in the room. The song didn’t seem so bad. I decided to go for it.

“Wanna dance.” Her eyes sparkled. She turned to Edward.

“Yea yea go ahead I’ll watch the stuff.” He waved us off smiling. She grabbed my hand pulling me unto the the dance floor.

Quin

She came alive on the dance floor. All hints of shyness faded as she swayed to the beat. It was wholly enticing watching her twist and groove. My mouth watered and heat simmered in my lower regions. A slow song came on and I pulled her body against mine she tensed straight away and then she melted. I could feel the warmth from her body and when we touched sparks flew. Her hands were on my waist and my hands rested on her shoulder and wrapped around her neck. Touching her bare skin thrilled me to my core. Her eyes scanned my face before settling on my lips. I was immensely turned on as my blood continued to rush south. She moved her face closer I was so sure she was going to kiss me then. I tingled with anticipation as her lips grazed my cheek. Then she whispered in my ear.

“My place or yours?”

I shivered shamelessly and adjusted my head until we were eye to eye with an inch of space between us. I closed my eyes and leaned forward shuddering when our lips made contact. Our bodies pressed together, the fire raged inside me. She moaned and parted her lips. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and massaged her tongue with mine. It was intoxicating. Everyone fell away it was just her and I surrounded by a cocoon of lust. She pulled away panting. Her eyes dark, lips shiny. “So?”

“Mine.”

Jane

Since the only reason why Edward was here was because of Quin, when she told him she was leaving he walked out with us.

“I guess you need the loft since you putting me out on my birthday.” He grinned. We were waiting for a cab outside of the club.

“Hardly, you’re going to Sarah’s anyways.”

“ You two live together?”

“Yes, but we both work long hours so we have to schedule our hangouts.” He sighed.

I was about to ask her what her occupation is again when the cab came. Excitement licked my spine. Getting to her place didn’t take long at all. However, I was surprised by the stately building we had stopped in front of. I was awestruck but I liked to think I hid it well, that is until we took the elevator to the penthouse suite. It was a spacious two story loft tastefully decorated with modernist furniture. Her half was the top floor so we took the stairs near the front door up. Yea no wonder they never saw each other.

“So um this is me.” The shock must have been showing on my face because she had the grace to look sheepish.

“Who are you?” She laughed rubbing the back of her neck but said nothing. I instantly realized my faux pas. I took a step towards her. “Look I’m sorry I don’t care about any of this I just want…” I faltered.

“What do you want Jane?” She kicked of her heels. She was now my height about 5’7, 5’8. She took a step towards me hitting me with a come hither stare. Desire unfurled within me. I closed the distance.

“I want you.”

I nuzzled her neck and inhaled. Clean fresh skin even after dancing. Consumed by the need to taste her I licked her. She trembled. I scraped my teeth across her skin then sucked. The mewling sounds that fell from her lips further ignited the fire inside. The only part of my body that mattered was the part that was connected to her. I left a trail of kisses from her neck to her collar bone stopping to suck on the sliver of exposed milky breasts. My hands traveled under her shirt. Fuck she was fit. As my fingers grazed her solid abs, she quivered.

“Do you want this.” My raspy tone was unrecognizable. My gaze swept over the rosy flush that had blossomed on her cheeks. My eyes locked with her aquamarine ones. Magnetism rippled between us. I was drawn to her, I nibbled on her bottom lip. Her moans pulled me back yet spurred me on. I forced myself to stopped. “Tell me, you already know what I want.” She groaned and my clit twitched.

“Fuck me Jane.”

My lips crushed against hers. It was brutal our tongues dueling. With heavy breaths I pulled off her shirt and unhooked her bra. Her breast were incredible, perky, creamy skin topped by rouge nipples. My body ached. Groaning I found her lips and continued my assault while kneading her luscious breasts. I grazed her nipples.

“Can’t wait to taste you.” I moaned between kisses.

“Then taste me.” She growled.

That did it. Something unlocked inside me and out poured unadulterated desire. I was devastated by my lust. I frantically undid her jeans. Kneeling down. I pulled her pants down she kicked them off. She was wearing a lacy white thong.

“Spin for me, I want to see you.” She did a quick 360° rotation. Her ass was rock hard and the muscles in her thighs were well defined. She was strong and sexy as all hell. When she faced me again I grabbed her hips and pulled her lower body to me. I buried my nose in her crotch and inhaled. Sweet tangy musk greeted me along with her wetness. She was soaked. I pulled down her thong and groaned at the sight. Neatly trimmed blonde hair covered her mound, her clit peeked out from between her labia. My mouth watered.

Quin

I had never been so turned on in my life. I stood naked while she was kneeling before me fully clothed. I should've felt vulnerable but I was burning up. Her want was so sexy. She blew a wisp of air on my sensitive clit. I moaned. I buried my hand in her hair gently pushing her head into me.

“Someone’s needy.” She mused. Her tone was pure sex.

I moaned again and bucked my hips. I needed friction I needed her. And then her tongue ran along the length of my slit. I trembled violently, almost coming. She spread my lips plunging her tongue deep inside me. I lost it. My hips bucked, I cried out as she fucked me with her tongue. I spread my legs to give her better access. “So fucking tasty.” She growled. My hand moved to my breast and I tweaked my nipple. I looked down at her and watched her head bob. Her tongue deep inside my pussy sliding in and out her curls bouncing. I quivered I was so close. Then she stopped. My body screamed for her to continue. She stood up and kissed me hard her hands snaked around to my ass. She then squeezed. I could taste myself on her tongue. Her face even smelt like me the thought drove me wild I deepened the kiss. I lifted a leg wrapping it around her. She supported my weight. One of her hands left my ass and slid around my thigh to my pussy. I groaned my head dropping to her shoulder. My mind shattered as she rubbed my clit in a circular motions. My hips jerked involuntarily.

“Jane I-I can’t soo close.” She chuckled.

You're so sexy.” She growled. Her hand lightly traced the entrance of my hole. My entire body shook. Just when I thought I couldn’t wait any longer she tunnelled into me with her long elegant finger. Shit my body strummed as the red haze of lust completely overtook me. I was moaning, babbling as the crescendo of pleasure built. She inserted another finger. I gasped. “You okay?” Her breathing jagged. She paused.

“Fuck me.” I growled. And so she did. I rode her fingers hard and fast my pleasure magnifying as she unceasingly stroked inside me. I cursed as my walls tightened around her and my orgasm crashed into me it was like getting slammed by the force of a stampeding rhino.

Jane

I slipped my fingers out of her tight wet pussy that was still quivering. I wanted to bend down and lick her clean. Instead I held her and waited until she dropped her leg. When she opened her eyes I was struck by their beauty. I was unable to tear my eyes away from her naked form. From the chest up she was covered in hickeys. Her puffy lips and glazed over eyes screamed of sex, making me want her all over again.

“Mmmm.” She purred. “What do you say we get you undressed.”

Tempting but I had plans. I had done what I came here to do and now that it’s over it was time for me to go. But damn did I want to stay.

“I uh have to head out. I have work in the morning.”

I looked at my phone it was around three am. Her face fell. I felt a pang in my chest. She nodded.

“Thanks for helping me celebrate.” I laughed. I located my leather jacket and shrugged it on. “We should… do that again sometime.”

“Sure.” I lied. She looked so hopeful so sincere. I yearned for more but the timing was terrible. “I’ll see you around.” Her smile had a touch of sadness. Like she knew she couldn’t accept my promises. I walked over to her nibbled on her lips then kissed her with so much passion and yearning it made my head spin. “Bye Quin.” I whispered softly. Her eyes said so much, I turned away. This was for the best. I moved away from her, I could feel her eyes on my back but I walked because, staying wasn’t an option.

Thanks for Reading!
Copyright © 2019 lofie; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

This is very well written. Nice how you played on the reader's assumption that Quin was a boy until their anatomy in arousal was mentioned. A great way to do it    

  • Love 1
Link to comment
21 minutes ago, AC Benus said:

This is very well written. Nice how you played on the reader's assumption that Quin was a boy until their anatomy in arousal was mentioned. A great way to do it    

Thanks so much! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..