Jump to content

Ramifications

There are currently no reviews.

Brought together by the most incredible of circumstances, ten young men embark on an unexpected journey that’ll change the face of humanity as we know it . . . and tip the world on its head, while having the time of their lives!

Warnings: Occasionally explicit sexual content of the homosexual variety can be found within this story; teens at play will be a concurrent theme. If this offends the reader or is illegal within the reader's place of residence, then the author respectfully conveys that the reader's bootie should be out the door of this site forthwith.

. . . That means now, so shoo!

Notes: This is my first story on this site. It is a light-hearted, un-angsty tale about change and imagination and of special circumstances that allow some dreams to come true! I hope everyone who reads it enjoys it. Please leave me a review and tell me if you liked it or not, eh? Cheers!
Disclaimer: This is an original piece of fiction, and as such, the author retains the rights to its distribution. Should anyone wish to use it or the characters and settings described within, they should seek the author for authorization. All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners; No copyright infringement is intended.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Chapter 1
    • 12,870 Words
    • 875 Views
    • 2 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..