Jump to content
    Mark Arbour
  • Author
  • 4,361 Words
  • 8,673 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Wardroom - 9. Chapter 9

The Agamemnon glided into Naples harbor, fresh from her successful mission to Sardinia where they'd received a commitment of at least 1000 troops. Granger stood on deck with Nelson, taking in the expansive city that spread out in front of them.

“Well Granger, we got the Sardinians to cut loose some men. Although I daresay I'm not sure they'll get there anytime soon. They all seem a bit unhurried. Let's hope Naples will commit even more,” Nelson observed as he looked through his scope.

Granger smiled. Nelson's need for immediate action didn't quite fit the more relaxed Mediterranean culture. “I think they'll respond quickly sir.”

Nelson put the glass down and eyed Granger curiously. “And why do you say that?”

“Booty, sir” Granger said candidly. “There's a whole French fleet waiting to be divided up. They won't see Lord Hood's promise of neutralization as permanent. They'll expect to pick up a ship of the line or a frigate, or two.”

“Just as well. No better motivator for these people than self-interest.”

“Yes sir,” said Granger.

“So what's the Neapolitan court like?” Nelson asked him.

“Quite different from ours. Naples is based on the European model, with an absolute monarchy. You'll find the ceremony and the pace may require some patience, sir.”

Nelson broke out laughing. “You think my manners are bad Mr. Granger?”

“No sir,” Granger said, smiling. “Let's just say you have a sense of urgency they probably don't share.” Nelson laughed even harder.

“There's a boat putting off from the shore sir,” said Blackwell. Granger smiled at him but only got a brief grin back. Blackwell had avoided him since their talk, and when Granger had approached him, he'd been standoffish. Granger only got to see his effusive personality in the wardroom. He wondered what he'd done to offend the man.

“Very well Mr. Blackwell. I'm going below to primp for our Neapolitan friends.” He cast a meaningful look at Granger who dashed below to put on his best dress uniform. He was quick, and made it back up to the quarterdeck long before the boat arrived.

Granger walked over to the rail, where Blackwell intensely studied the approach of the boat. “Have I offended you?” he asked Blackwell quietly.

“No. Why would you think that?” Blackwell said, trying to brush Granger off.

“Because ever since we had our conversation in my cabin, you've avoided me,” Granger said candidly. “I enjoyed getting to know you.”

“I said more than I should have,” Blackwell said nervously.

“Did I give you the impression that anything you said bothered me? Did I show you in any way that I would not be your friend? If you are a friend of Arthur's, you are a friend of mine, unless you don't want to be.” Granger looked into Blackwell's eyes, forcing him to see his sincerity.

He saw emotions of all sorts fly across Blackwell's face, emotions that he normally hid behind his outgoing personality. “I exposed too much of myself. It made me feel vulnerable. I'm sorry George.”

Granger smiled at him, then moved closer, whispering in his ear. “And here I was thinking you didn't expose enough of yourself.” He watched Blackwell's expression change from confusion, to shock, and then he laughed that glorious laugh that Granger had missed.

“We will work on that,” Blackwell said.

Nelson joined them to welcome the delegation. Granger stood with him by the entry port, fully prepared, or so he thought. He wasn't ready at all for the person who strode onto the deck. Iggy. Granger hadn't seen him in a couple of years. He was still handsome, still foppish, and Granger knew that beneath that exterior, he was incredibly bright.

“Lord Calverton,” Iggy said to Nelson, bowing gallantly.

“Captain Horatio Nelson,” Nelson said politely.

“A pleasure to make your acquaintance Captain,” Iggy said, then turned to Granger. “Georgie! I didn't know you were back in the Mediterranean. How marvelous to see you!”

Granger grinned back at him. “It is good to see you too Iggy. I'd have figured you'd be back in London by now.”

“I ache to return, but Sir William finds my services indispensable.”

“Gentlemen,” said Nelson, “perhaps you would like to continue your reunion in my cabin?” Iggy grinned at him, pouring on his own charm, while Granger just blushed, embarrassed. They followed Nelson aft.

“So Captain, you are here to secure troops for the landing in Toulon,” said Iggy, as soon as they were seated and had a drink in their hand.

“That is correct, my lord. I am surprised you have heard of that before we arrived.” The Agamemnon had made a very fast passage.

“News travels fast, even faster than you, especially when you detour to Sardinia,” Iggy said. Nelson looked shocked that his mission was already common knowledge. “Sir William has already begun paving the way. He asked me to bid you to come ashore. Your presence may help things along.”

“So the Neapolitans will send troops?” Granger asked, cutting to the chase, and getting a wink from Nelson for doing it.

“For the right price they will,” Iggy said. “Their modus operandi is to send you the troops and then make you pay for them on the spot. It's a bit like blackmail.”

“What pleasant allies,” Nelson observed sarcastically.

Iggy laughed. “Captain, you will find them to be lovely, pleasant people. But they will extract their piece of the action somehow.” Nelson laughed with him. “Sir William and Lady Hamilton have asked me to invite you and your staff for dinner today, if that is not too soon after your arduous journey.”

“Not at all, my lord,” said Nelson. “Let us go then. Granger, you're coming. Bring Cardwell along too.”

“Yes sir,” Granger said. The boat ride was filled by Iggy's babbling, so he and Nelson, and Cardwell, merely sat and listened. There was a carriage waiting to take them to the British Embassy. They passed through the madness of Naples, where everyone seemed to be going in entirely different directions, and everything was chaos, so when they arrived at the Embassy, the calm and tranquility was refreshing.

Iggy led them into a beautiful parlor where there was an older man in his 60s standing next to a much younger, beautiful woman. Granger smiled as he saw Nelson try not to look at the woman too lustfully. “Sir William, Lady Hamilton, allow me to present our guests,” Iggy said graciously. “Captain Horatio Nelson, Lieutenant the Honorable George Granger, and Midshipman Charles Cardwell.” They all bowed to His Majesty's ambassador.

“Welcome gentlemen! How nice to see fellow countrymen, and King's officers at that,” Lady Hamilton said.

“The pleasure is ours,” said Nelson gallantly.

“I have arranged rooms upstairs for you to freshen up. Dinner will be served in 30 minutes,” she said.

“I would prefer to speak with you before dinner, Sir William,” Nelson said directly. Rather than being offended, their hosts seemed charmed.

“It would be my pleasure, Captain,” Sir William said, leading Nelson off to his study.

“This way then gentlemen,” Iggy said, leading Granger and Cardwell out of the room. Iggy gave Cardwell a small room to primp in, although they'd already done that, and led Granger further down the hall. He ushered him into the room and then pushed the door closed. Before Granger could say anything he found Iggy's mouth on his, his body wrapped around him.

“God, I've missed you Georgie,” he said, whispering urgently into Granger's ear.

Granger pulled him back into a kiss, then broke it off. “I missed you too, Iggy.”

“We don't have much time,” Iggy said, “but I want to make love to you right now. Please?”

Granger smiled and kissed him again. “You don't have to beg me Iggy. Haven't I been a willing partner?”

Iggy smiled and dropped his pants, pulling out his big dick, while Granger did the same. Then Iggy led him to the bed and pushed him onto his stomach. The next thing Granger felt was Iggy's mouth as it dove into his crack, probing him with his tongue, licking the edge of his hole, and then probing him again. Granger moaned and thrust back into him. Then the mouth was gone, too soon, and he felt something slick on his ass, some sort of lubricant. Then Iggy entered him, slowly and carefully as his huge size necessitated.

Granger moaned as he forced himself to open up and let Iggy in. He felt his ass stretching, felt the familiar pain while Iggy pushed in, until he felt Iggy's balls slap against him. “God, George, you feel so good, so fucking good.” And then he started to fuck Granger.

Iggy knew what he was doing; he was an experienced lover, so Granger just relaxed and let him take over, surrendering to Iggy’s ministrations and responding to his touches. Iggy pulled him onto his side and fucked him like that now, his hand reaching around to stroke Granger's cock urgently as he worked himself up to his massive climax. Granger felt Iggy stiffen, his whole body, and felt him growl loudly as he began to shoot. He felt Iggy's mouth on his shoulder, his teeth biting him, not gently, but not hard enough to break the skin.

Then Granger's orgasm started. He reached behind him, grabbing Iggy's ass, trying to pull him in even farther, while Iggy's hand stroked and milked him until his balls were completely drained. “Marvelous George! Marvelous! Stay here. We'll fuck all night. God, I can't get enough of you!”

Granger rolled over and kissed Iggy. “I'll stay if you let me fuck you again,” he teased.

Iggy smiled. “Not my first choice, but still a good one.”

“I'm teasing Iggy. It's great to see you too!” Granger smiled up at him and pulled him into a kiss. He remembered the time that he'd hated Iggy, hated Iggy for raping and spurning him when Granger was a boy. He'd come to understand Iggy, and to forgive him for the past. And a part of Granger had even grown to love Iggy, flaws and all. “I have missed you too. A lot.”

Iggy beamed, a huge grin, at having his feelings reciprocated. “George, I'm so proud of you, but I wish you would have stayed here with me. I could be happy living here with you forever.”

“I don't think my wife would understand,” Granger said, joking.

“Ah yes,” Iggy said with his playful grin. “I heard you nailed Caroline Haversham.”

“Actually, she seduced me. Kind of like you did,” Granger joked.

“Yes, but she was more successful. You wouldn't marry me.”

“You refused to have my babies,” Granger teased.

“It was a biological refusal,” Iggy joked. “You got yourself a spitfire there. She was a bit forward, getting a bit of a reputation.” His tone was serious when he talked about Caroline's virtue.

“She was a virgin Iggy. The Prince of Wales' servants have a set of blood and cum-stained sheets to prove it.” Iggy laughed hilariously at that.

“I will make sure the wags know that she was. Can't say I blame them though, wishful thinking.”

“Now Iggy, you're not going to try and fuck my wife are you?” Granger asked precociously.

“Not while I can fuck you,” he said. Granger reached down and stroked Iggy's cock, getting him hard again. “We have no time, George.”

“Fuck me again,” Granger said.

“Come on George, we have to go,” Iggy said, frustrated.

Granger knew they did, but he wanted to torture Iggy. He rolled over onto all fours and stuck his ass up at Iggy. “I want you Iggy.” He grabbed Iggy's finger and pushed it into his ass.

He turned around and saw Iggy staring at him, crazed with lust. Then Granger rolled over and jumped up, pulling up his trousers. “You're right Iggy, we have to go.”

“You little fucker,” Iggy said. “Such a little tease.” Granger moved over and kissed him.

“I’m not a tease Iggy. I'll make it up to you later. You know I will.”

They worked to get their erections down and then headed down to dinner, remembering to pick up Cardwell on their way. It was a nice dinner, a festive affair.

“Well Mr. Granger,” Nelson said. “It seems Sir William has done our work for us. We have only to pay our respects to their Majesties tomorrow, and we may return to Toulon.”

“That's fantastic sir,” Granger said. “Sir William, you are to be congratulated yet again for your diplomatic skills.” His wife smiled at him. Sir William may be much older than her, but she clearly adored him.

Sir William smiled at Granger. “Why thank you Mr. Granger. By the way, I must congratulate you on your excellent marriage to Caroline Haversham. All of London is amazed at what a good negotiator your father is.”

Iggy was grinning. “I fear it was Caroline Haversham that sealed that deal, Sir William.” Granger glared at him and felt himself blushing.

“Mr. Granger, ignore him. He is crass,” Lady Hamilton said graciously. “And who could blame Caroline for wanting such a handsome and brave husband.”

Granger felt himself turn three shades of red as they all laughed at him, Nelson the loudest. “Come now, Mr. Granger, never mind a bit of teasing,” Nelson said.

“I am not upset sir,” Granger said, getting his mojo back. “I am merely overwhelmed by Lady Hamilton's kind remarks.” Iggy rolled his eyes at him.

“Have you had news from home lately?” Sir William asked.

“The mail has been slow getting to the fleet, Sir William,” Nelson said.

“Well, it is much faster getting to Naples. In fact, I got a letter just yesterday from a friend of mine at court, filled with unsubstantiated gossip of course,” said Sir William playfully.

“Indeed?” asked Nelson.

“Yes, there was much talk about your wife, Mr. Granger.”

“Is she alright?” Granger asked, distressed.

“Yes Mr. Granger, she is in the best of health,” he said, smiling. “Although I am not sure it is my place to pass on such unreliable gossip.”

“About my wife sir?” asked Granger, losing all semblance of composure. What about Caroline? Was she alright? Had she lost all their money gambling? Was she fucking the entire court?

“Oh tell him, William,” Lady Hamilton said, irritated. Then she turned to Granger. “If rumors are to be believed, your wife is with child.”

Caroline was pregnant? Granger felt the huge smile break across his face. He tried to stop, but couldn't. “Go ahead and smile Mr. Granger. It is a happy thing,” Lady Hamilton said. “It was perhaps not our place to tell you, so I hope you will forgive us.”

“I cannot thank your ladyship enough,” Granger said, positively giddy. He was going to be a daddy. “I will forever link the news with all of you.”

“A toast then,” said Nelson. “To George and Caroline Granger, and their incredible fertility.” Everyone laughed and drank. And drank. And drank.

It was a very drunk Granger that approached Nelson after dinner. “Sir,” he said, slurring despite himself. “Permission to here stay.”

Nelson laughed. “I believe you meant permission to stay here Mr. Granger. Permission granted.”

“Thank you sir,” Granger said, doing all he could to pull himself together.

“I'll help you up to your room,” Iggy said. Granger just nodded and put his arm around Iggy, letting himself be guided back upstairs. Granger collapsed onto the bed then, giggling and laughing as Iggy pulled his clothes off, then giggling even louder as Iggy pulled his own clothes off while Granger tried to poke him with his foot. Then he felt Iggy's mouth on his cock, and his hands on his body, and Granger stopped laughing, and started moaning.

He felt Iggy penetrate him, and that seemed to wake him up, fire him up, and Granger became an animal, fucking him back. But Iggy wasn't aggressive enough, so Granger pushed him over onto his back and took over, moving his body up and down while his hands traced Iggy's fabulous body. He arched up, bending backward, thrusting his cock straight out at Iggy's chest, begging him to stroke him. Iggy did, bringing Granger off in an amazing orgasm.

Granger rolled off of him, spent, but Iggy hadn't cum yet. “Come on Iggy. Fuck me. Fill me up, baby, fill me up.”

“You are incredible, Georgie,” Iggy said as he plowed back into him. Granger enjoyed the feel of him, of having Iggy inside of him even though he'd cum, but he was thankful that it didn't take Iggy too long to blow. Then they collapsed in the bed together, intertwined. “You're grinning Georgie,” Iggy teased.

“You do that to me,” Granger said, and snuggled up to him, letting Iggy spoon up beside him, lodging his limp dick between Granger’s cheeks.

Granger woke up later, still drunk, and extracted himself from Iggy to go pee in the chamber pot. He was heading back to the bed when a young man jumped in front of him, brandishing a knife. “IGGY!” Granger yelled, as he braced himself for a fight despite his bad reflexes.

“What?” Iggy said groggily.

“There's a man here trying to stab me,” Granger said, poised like a tiger to leap whichever way he needed to. He stared at his attacker who was standing there glaring. And he was stark naked. Why would a naked man attack him?

Then Iggy was there, grabbing his attacker from behind, and knocking the knife out of his hand. Granger realized that the man really didn't want to stab him, he was just pissed. “Calm down Paolo. He's an old friend of mine,” Iggy said. He carried Paolo back over to the bed and made him sit down.

“George, this is Paolo. He is my friend here,” Iggy said. Then Granger understood. The guy was jealous. He took a minute to look at this guy that Iggy had picked up. Really handsome, and young, probably a year younger than Granger, with olive skin and black hair. With his slight body, he was really attractive, the kind of guy who would be fun to fuck. Granger felt his drunkenness overcome his logic. He saw Paolo grin at him then, and looked down to see that his cock was hard again. Granger sat next to Paolo on the bed while Iggy stood in front of them nervously.

“I am sorry Paolo. We are old friends and I am only here for a day. You can share him for tonight?” Paolo just looked at him. “I am a sailor. All of that time at sea, makes a man horny. I think I need two men to satisfy me. Stay with us.”

Now Paolo grinned, a nice grin, and lowered his mouth onto Granger's dick.
Granger pulled his mouth up and kissed him roughly, taking charge. “I'm gonna fuck you, Paolo,” Granger said. Iggy watched, amazed. And hard.

Granger grabbed the lube and put some on his cock, then pushed Paolo over onto all fours. He moved up behind and entered him effortlessly. He figured the kid could handle him if he could handle Iggy. Granger plunged in and out of Paolo’s hot little ass, oblivious to his surroundings. At least until he felt Iggy behind him and felt his dick penetrate him. Granger felt shockwaves fly through his body then, jolts of lightning from the double stimulation of Paolo's ass, and Iggy's dick as it pounded him.

Granger leaned back into Iggy and felt him wrap his arms around him. His own were busy gripping Paolo's hips as he pushed into his sweet ass. Granger tried to slow down; to make it last, but it was not to be. He felt his load boiling up and felt himself blasting into Paolo. Paolo responded to his groans and thrusts with groans of his own, but he didn't get off before Granger was done. Granger moved out of Paolo's ass then, and Iggy moved out of his. Granger moved in front of Paolo and kissed him while Iggy pushed himself into Paolo, taking Granger's place. Iggy's dick ignited Paolo; his kisses became urgent and frantic.

Iggy pulled Paolo away, pulled him up so his back was against his chest and Paolo's nice cock was pointing straight out at Granger. Granger looked up at them and smiled, then moved forward and swallowed Paolo in one movement. He heard Paolo moan, almost scream with pleasure at that, and then he blasted his own load down Granger's throat. Iggy still hadn't cum, but he was close, so Granger slicked some of the lube from his own ass onto his finger and jabbed his index finger up Iggy's ass. He felt Iggy stiffen, and then adjust, and then he came too, blowing into an exhausted Paolo, who probably wanted nothing more than to get Iggy's huge dick out of his ass.

They collapsed on the bed, panting. Then Paolo got up and made to leave. Granger held him down. “Stay,” he ordered. Paolo looked up at him. “Thanks for sharing,” Granger said.

 

George Granger bowed low before the Neapolitan monarchs, following the example of Captain Nelson and his ambassador. His appearance was impeccable, with his crisp blue coat with its glittering gold trim, his snow white trousers, the best silk stockings money could buy, and gleaming shoes that were bested only by their solid gold buckles. His blond hair was coiffed perfectly, and he held his cocked hat rigidly under his arm after using it in a sweeping gesture as he bowed.

Underneath that veneer, things were not as perfect. Granger felt the pounding in his head from his hangover, a pain so acute that the soft, polite comments from the monarchs seemed like they were being yelled through a speaking trumpet, and the music that gently played was clearly being directed straight into his ears, a caustic scratching noise. That would be bearable if it weren't for his stomach. He bit back the bile in his throat, the nausea that threatened to take over his body. Granger fought with his body, his mind struggling to keep control, to keep him from vomiting on their Majesties. Add to that the fact that his ass was sore from Iggy's huge dick and the constant sex they'd had last night, and the feeling of cum still dribbling out of his hole, and Granger was one unhappy puppy. On the inside.

As befits a true aristocrat, Granger battled gamely on, enduring small talk and chatter, being gracious and charming, until he finally found his way to a privy closet to vomit his guts out into a chamber pot. Strangely, that was restorative, and with some careful nibbling at the delicacies laid out for the benefit of the courtiers, Granger went a fair way to restoring at least his stomach. They finally escaped from the Palace and made the unpleasant journey back to the boat. And then they were free of Naples and its pleasant citizens.

“You did quite well today Mr. Granger,” Nelson said, smirking at him.

“Thank you sir,” Granger said.

“I don't think I've ever seen a more perfect act.”

“Sir?” asked Granger.

“The way you hid the damage you caused your body last night,” Nelson said, grinning. Cardwell went so far as to giggle until a glare from Granger shut him up.

“Thank you sir,” Granger said. Then he relented. “It wasn't obvious to their Majesties was it?”

Nelson and Cardwell laughed loudly at that, and when Granger grabbed his ears in pain, they laughed even harder still. Their good humor, even at his expense, was contagious, and Granger found himself smiling despite himself. “Only those who were with you last night would have had a clue. Your conduct was exemplary,” Nelson said reassuringly.

“Thank you sir. That doesn't normally happen, I mean, I don't usually drink too much sir.” Granger felt horrible that he'd made an ass of himself in front of this man who was close to inspiring hero worship in him.

“I have had no reason to think otherwise. You've done well on this mission, and you were good company. I will say the same thing to Lord Hood.”

“Thank you sir,” Granger said, smiling at him. What a great man.

 

The Agamemnon tacked into Toulon handily as Captain Nelson drove her along with the skill of a man who knew his ship. The harbor was crowded, jammed in fact. It wasn't just British ships that were causing the crowding. There was a whole Spanish fleet there, along with Sardinian ships as well.

“It looks like you were right Mr. Granger. Our Sardinian friends wasted no time in joining the party,” Nelson observed.

“Yes sir,” Granger said.

“Mr. Brewer, call away my gig. Have Mr. Granger's chest put in it as well.” Nelson smiled at him. “We have enjoyed your company, Mr. Granger. You are always welcome to join us again.”

“Thank you sir,” Granger said politely.

The gig rowed slowly over to the Victory. Granger watched her grow nearer and found that he wasn't looking forward to being back. He'd enjoyed Agamemnon, the camaraderie with the other officers, and he'd enjoyed serving under the charismatic Captain Nelson. He climbed the sides of the Victory more with a sense of dread than a joy of coming home.

Copyright © 2011 Mark Arbour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 33
  • Love 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 05/06/2011 01:02 PM, Andrew_Q_Gordon said:
Holy crap, does Granger ever do any work? And poor Caroline - half the fleet officers have had his ass and the other half is just waiting it's turn. When he gets back to England, she is going to be waiting for her 'sex starved' man to come give her the high hard one a few times and he is going to be all 'yawn' sorry dear, my balls are empty. :P

 

You're a bad man Mark, but you are very good when you are bad.

A guy like George always has another load in reserve. :-)
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

I had forgotten about Iggy tucked away ont the Italian coast. George seems able to find love (lust) on land or sea, where ever he goes. I don't suppose becoming a daddy will slow him down any. I still like our hero inspite of his slutty ways. Good chapter, thank you.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

So, Granger is going to be a father. This will make for an interesting side story at some point. I have to admit I like the fact he is married, in that day and age, you basically had to be if you were in his position to help push the family forward.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Bravo! Mark I love the way you worked historical details into this chapter. Who needs a fly on the wall when George is there to observe historic events.  I liked the first meeting between Nelson and Lady Hamilton. You delighted the history teacher in me. I wish I could have used stories like this to teach history to my students.  They definitely would have enjoyed it more, no matter how hard I worked to make it entertaining to them.  However, that extremely hot scene with Iggy and Paolo would have probably been censored.:whistle: Congratulations to the new Daddy.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator
On 12/30/2021 at 7:29 AM, raven1 said:

Bravo! Mark I love the way you worked historical details into this chapter. Who needs a fly on the wall when George is there to observe historic events.  I liked the first meeting between Nelson and Lady Hamilton. You delighted the history teacher in me. I wish I could have used stories like this to teach history to my students.  They definitely would have enjoyed it more, no matter how hard I worked to make it entertaining to them.  However, that extremely hot scene with Iggy and Paolo would have probably been censored.:whistle: Congratulations to the new Daddy.

Good history teachers are pure gold. I still remember my favorite and the history building appropriately bears his name. He chain smoked and did his lectures in different accents. He was marvelous.

Hangovers are useful. They teach moderation well.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..