Jump to content
    Mark92
  • Author
  • 2,257 Words
  • 2,103 Views
  • 19 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Fairy Story - 3. A Fairy Story The End .....

A Fairy Story the End

Apple flew back to the farm, it was now light and the human would be about his chores. He was easy to find, when the pigs made that much noise, it was feeding time.

The human was in the pig nest pouring something disgusting into a large trough. Apple was thankful he didn’t have to eat it as the pigs fought over it noisily. Apple landed on the human’s head, the hat he wore was flat on his head. And Apple jumped up and down several times to get his attention. Then growled disgruntled, that wasn’t going to work.

Apple looked down on the sleeping black beast just outside the pig nest. He flew down to land on its nose, and lifted one eyelid. Apple waved his hand but still nothing. So Apple poked it straight in the eye. The beast shook his head and then growled. Apple rose up and laughed pulling his tongue out, then swooped to give the heftiest kick he could to the beast’s nose.

“Max? What’s up with you? Dope!” The human came round to pat the beasts head.

Apple waited until the human had moved away, and then flew down and kicked the beast on the nose again, then flew towards the human’s nest the beast panting behind him.

“Max! Where ya going?” The human called, Apple turned to see if the human followed too and grinned to see he was, he swooped down to the beast and yanked on his ear,

“Come get me, you stupid beast!” Apple taunted, and then flew into the nest through the open window. Max pushed open the door with his nose and then sniffed the air for Apple.

Max walked to the desk sniffing and panting but the dog was as friendly as his master, and wagged his tail. The human followed looking puzzled as Max stopped at the desk pointing his nose to the screen. The human looked closer to see Apple waving his arms behind the magnifying glass. The human smiled and nodded setting up the pc with the stick again.

“Greetings human, I still need the ring, to save my love. Will you give it to me willingly?” Apple watched the human face closely, and the human smiled softly.

“Of course you may have the ring, for one small promise?” He still smiled and Apple got comfort from that.

“What is it you wish human? I am only a meadow fay; I do not have many spells.” Apple bravely replied.

“It isn’t magic I want, Apple Snow-wasp. When you have your true love by your side, I will be honoured if you would bring him to meet me?” He chuckled.

Apple grinned and gave a small bow, “I will be honoured to grant you your wish good human, tell me, may I have your name?”

“My name is Mark or Marky; please call me any of those I’m not fond of being known as “human” Hahahaha.” His laugh was soft and warm and Apple couldn’t help but laugh with him.

He watched as Mark retrieved the ring from the crock and placed it beside Apple. Once more and a sprinkle of fairy dust made the ring rise and then hover in the air.

“I will repay you one day Marky,” Apple smiled and then flew into the circle of the ring, holding onto it as he then flew back out of the window.

Flying up to the rooftop then across the outbuildings, Apple didn’t even feel the weight of the ring, His wings flapped effortlessly. And once more he headed towards the iron bird’s nest. The entrance was open, and the huge Iron bird now sat outside. Flying inside Apple headed straight up to Celebrian’s web.

“Good day Celebrian, I have something for you. I regret it took me longer than I first thought.” Apple called over to Celebrian as she sat guarding the web.

“It is not me you have retrieved the ring for Apple, therefore I shall not punish you” Celebrian moved closer. “Place the ring beside my web, and the two shall be joined.”

Apple placed the ring down and hovered back to a safe distance and then watched as Celebrian approached the glowing chrysalis in the centre. It began to pulsate with the same bright oranges and reds of Dixton’s fire orbs. Brighter and brighter as Celebrian approached and then picked up the chrysalis and carried it to where the ring sat. Celebrian placed the chrysalis inside the ring and it began to glow. The green peridot stone glowed with its own brilliance and then the ring shrank and disappeared. Apple looked on as the chrysalis swelled and then split down its whole length. And there lay Arwen, her deep red and bright orange wings curled tightly against the pale skin of her body. She was naked, and her long black flowing hair waved over her.

Celebrian took away the empty shell of the chrysalis, and Arwen stood. Her hair almost reaching the feet, kept her dignity intact. Her wings slowly unfurled. And then she turned to Celebrian,

“Thank you Celebrian for keeping a close watch over me; who do I have to thank for the return of my ring, oh wise one?” She flapped her still drying wings softly.

“Celebrian smiled as only a mouse-spider could,

“That would be young Apple Snow-wasp, Princess Arwen,” Celebrian answered.

Apples mouth dropped open and he fluttered forward,

“Did…did you just say Princess Arwen?” Apple looked between the two and Arwen smiled softly, her wings now dry. They were huge and brilliant as a swallow-tailed butterfly. The oranges and reds shone from them and through them. The patterns were rich and deep.

She nodded once and smiled again, “That is my name young warrior,” she waved her hand and in a sparkle of fairy dust, she was in a long flowing gown of brilliant peridot, the soft green fabric sparkled with a million tiny stones studded over it. “How can I repay you for setting me free? You can ask for anything.” She smiled warmly.

“I have but one wish your highness. That my mate receives the life spell from you; so he may once again be by my side, my lifelong love.” Apple bowed respectfully.

“Where is this love to be found Apple Snow-wasp? I shall grant you your wish; then I have a quest of my own to fulfil.” She nodded back.

“He lays injured in dark lord Dixton’s nest, He is dying, and you are my only hope.” Apple replied solemnly.

Arwen’s eyes flashed a vivid icy blue, “You know where Dixton lives? How can this be, you’re a meadow fay?” She looked from Apple to Celebrian, who lowered her head.

“Forgive me princess Arwen but it was the only way to secure your release and dark lord Dixton is dead!” Celebrian said quietly.

Arwen flapped her wings and rose up into the air, “Dixton is dead? Celebrian that is impossible, who was it who slain him and I will reward them with more treasures than they can imagine.” She laughed and settled down onto her feet once more.

“Again Princess Arwen, it was this brave young warrior Apple Snow-wasp, he is the one responsible.” Celebrian nodded.

Arwen flew to where Apple hovered and took his hand, “you have done a great deed young warrior, anything you ask for or ever wish for is yours,” she smiled.

“For myself I ask only for my true love, but if you are feeling generous you might give some reward to the human who helped me save you,” Apple blushed softly and smiled back.

“You had help from a human Apple? Was that wise?” Arwen asked.

“This human is special your highness. He cares for our kingdom, like he cares for himself. He is a friend of nature not an enemy,” Apple replied.

“Then I shall do as you ask, now take me too your true love Apple, and let me return him to you.” She kept hold of Apple’s hand and flew from the nest. Spiralling high, higher than Apple had ever flew before, but he felt safe Arwen was protecting him from the chill and the thin air. The next minute and they were diving earthward at speed. Apple was struggling to breathe, as they then slowed and Arwen lowered them over the pond beside the black snake.

“My love lies deep under that rock Princess,” Apple pointed to the large boulder beside the pond.

“Then take me to you true love Apple,” they flew towards the rock and then landed on it.

Apple led Arwen through the dark damp passageways, then into the chamber. But he didn’t need fairy dust for light. This time Arwen’s wings glowed brightly, filling the chamber with a brilliance of colours. Like that of the sun shining through a stained glass window.

Teasel still lay in the same position, so still, his breathing hardly noticeable. Without Dixton’s magic to keep him alive he was fading away.

Arwen looked a little shocked as she gazed over Teasels sleeping form,

“Your true love is male Apple?” She then smiled sweetly, “Love is love Apple I didn’t mean to be rude, this fay is your true love and that is all that matters.”

Apple crouched down beside him, and stroked through the tangle of hair, then lifting an eyelid. Teasels eye looking so dim. His eyes were usually so bright and grey; they once sparkled and danced, but now looked almost dead.

“Please hurry Princess Arwen, if you can save him, do it now?” Apple begged.

Arwen smiled then stood beside Teasel, “Take your loves hand and keep hold of it Apple, do as I bid.”

Apple took both of Teasel’s hands and held them tightly as Arwen began to wave her hands over his body. Chanting ancient words, she rained fairy dust over him. Nothing seemed to be happening at first and then Teasel began to shake as if he was in a fit. The whole of his body was jerking. And then a thick black and bright purple cloud pulled itself from his body and hovered above him. Arwen shouted the ancient words louder. The black smoke sparkled as fairy dust exploded inside it. Shards of blue lightening fired from the cloud, and then a bright red and orange ball began to form inside it and then Dixton’s angry face glared at Arwen.

“Even in death you will not leave me in peace. You tortured my heart when you rejected my love. I was hurt and angry, when I spell-cast you and left you with Celebrian.” Dixton glared at Arwen, “and now you have returned to slay my spirit? Did you not love me at all?”

Arwen laughed into Dixton’s face, “Love you? How could anyone love you Dixton? The only thing you have ever loved, ever cared for, ever adored is yourself,” Arwen replied. “Be gone! And never return Dixton, your rule has ended.” Another wave of fairy dust hit the cloud and Dixton shrank but still remained. “This fay kingdom will now be ruled by me Princess Arwen! A kingdom of light, happiness and love.” Her arms waved again; and the cloud began to thin as Dixton’s face faded and then was gone.

A soft groan on the ground and Teasel stretched as if he had been in a deep sleep. Apple grinned and then giggled as he looked over Teasels body,

“Now whose turn is it to be proud? Hahahaha,” Apple laughed. Teasel grinned then looked down over himself.

His voice croaked softly, “Are you complaining already? I was near death you know?” Teasel chuckled. Apple grabbed him and pulled him into a deep kiss.

Arwen blushed and laughed softly,

“My work here is done, now I must leave and repair the damage done by dark lord Dixton,” Apple stood and bowed low, and then grinned as he looked back at Arwen.

“We will forever be in your debt Princess Arwen. If you ever need two lovesick fays for whatever reason please call on us first,” Arwen giggled and then threw a handful of fairy dust into the air.

“Your love will be lifelong. Take care of each other and spread your love over the kingdom.” She then disappeared in a sparkling cloud of soft grey smoke.

Teasel sat up and grinned, “Well Apple my love it’s warm and dry in here, and it would be a real shame to waste this,” He nodded down to his erect shaft.

Apple giggled and lay down beside his soul mate, his love, his world. And as they kissed deeply Apple took hold of Teasels shaft and stroked it softly, and giggled again,

“It’s a bit late for morning glory, so let’s move on to afternoon delight,” Apple winked. And then moved down over Teasel and took his beautiful cock and lapped up over it, before sucking it in.

 

Princess Arwen flew over the farm and then landed in a circle of mushrooms. She then summoned all fay to come to the meadow. And as they gathered around her, she rose upwards and fairy dust fell over the entire kingdom.

The Human was rewarded too.

The human named Marky ran to the gate and flung it wide. Grinning and then laughing as his true love ran to meet him. They were soon in each other’s arms. Their love now one. A match made from love in the magical land of Pond Farm.

Well that was my attempt at a Fairy Story :) I hope it worked for those that read it. It was out of my comfort zone. But I must add I loved doing it. Thanks for reading and the reviews :)
Copyright © 2011 Mark92; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Aww, what a sweet story! And Princess Arwen is brought "back to life" so she can reunite Apple with Teasel! And why didn't she get the "he" reference when Apple was asking her to save his true love? lol I guess she was still woozy from her unconsciousness! :)

 

So Lord Dixton couldn't take rejection and he became evil? Typical male, heheh

 

And even Marky (hahah!) gets to live happily ever after with his love in this new fay kingdom of love.

 

Good job Mark! :)

Link to comment

Out of your comfort zone? You were writing about the places you know best and love. How could that be out of your comfort zone, you silly writer you. Beautifully crafted and nice touches all around Mark. Was truly a great read.

Link to comment
On 10/22/2011 12:38 PM, comicfan said:
Out of your comfort zone? You were writing about the places you know best and love. How could that be out of your comfort zone, you silly writer you. Beautifully crafted and nice touches all around Mark. Was truly a great read.
Thank you Comic :hug: what I meant is that I usually write about real stuff not magical or mythical but I enjoyed it so much I might do it again. Thanks again for reading and for a cool review :hug:
Link to comment

I believe it could be argued that any author should consistently be out of his comfort zone. That is where excellence lies. Then again, I could be wrong. I was wrong.....well, just that once. tongue.png

 

Superb job on this story, Marky! Thanks. worshippy.gifworshippy.gif

Link to comment
On 10/23/2011 10:11 AM, mskdm20 said:
Sweet! I loved it!
Thank you Adrian I'll have to try another I think it was fun :hug:
Link to comment
On 10/24/2011 03:26 AM, Conner said:
I believe it could be argued that any author should consistently be out of his comfort zone. That is where excellence lies. Then again, I could be wrong. I was wrong.....well, just that once. tongue.png

 

Superb job on this story, Marky! Thanks. worshippy.gifworshippy.gif

Awww Conner you are so sweet :hug: I will have another go I think. I really did have fun. and I love magic and myth.

pppssstt I believe in it all too but shhhhhh :hug: :hug:

Link to comment

Hmmm. I know The Dark Lord was...well Dark, but I wanted him to get a second chance. After all, he was only fervosying other peoples love because he didn't have his...

Good story. I actually laughed a little when you yourself into the story but I realized it wasn't funny.

Link to comment
On 10/24/2011 11:02 PM, Michael9344 said:
Hmmm. I know The Dark Lord was...well Dark, but I wanted him to get a second chance. After all, he was only fervosying other peoples love because he didn't have his...

Good story. I actually laughed a little when you yourself into the story but I realized it wasn't funny.

Thanks Michael I wanted a short story with as much in it as possible. And the wood is the dearest thing I own. I chuckled to myself putting myself in there so dont feel bad. And Thankyou for reading :)
Link to comment

marky, this is the sweetest story. Esp. knowing a little bit about your own background. How protective you feel about this little fay kingdom you watch over. :) I also liked the clever use of modern technology to communicate with little Apple, cuute. It immediately started a fairy tale in my own head where I come looking for you, first following the railroad tracks, then finding my way to the iron birds´nests and asking around the fairy community where I can find the pretty young giant in his wood LOL.

I hope you kick down that gate for real and for good one day! With or without the help of the fay. Hugs, Clara

Link to comment
On 02/18/2012 12:42 AM, acht-acht said:
marky, this is the sweetest story. Esp. knowing a little bit about your own background. How protective you feel about this little fay kingdom you watch over. :) I also liked the clever use of modern technology to communicate with little Apple, cuute. It immediately started a fairy tale in my own head where I come looking for you, first following the railroad tracks, then finding my way to the iron birds´nests and asking around the fairy community where I can find the pretty young giant in his wood LOL.

I hope you kick down that gate for real and for good one day! With or without the help of the fay. Hugs, Clara

Awwww thats so sweet Clara thank you.Sorry its took me so long to reply I didnt know anyone was still reading. Thanks again :hug: Dont tell anyone but I really believe in the sprites of my wood :)
Link to comment

What was a wonderful, sweet tale. Very inventive and touching. The only thing that puzzled me was the anthropomorphic use of homosexuality as different from the norm in the fairy world. It was mentioned a couple of time as highlighted below. Fantasy allows different perspectives and here it seemed so natural. The idea of same sex love as different was not developed as a plot structure so why have it - they were all fay after all.

Please don't take this as negative, I repeat a great story

Arwen looked a little shocked as she gazed over Teasels sleeping form,

“Your true love is male Apple?” She then smiled sweetly, “Love is love Apple I didn’t mean to be rude, this fay is your true love and that is all that matters.”"

Thanks

Rick

Link to comment

Great story, Mark! :)

Sweet, loving, and funny.

I'm glad those fays and fairies have a good human who takes care of his kingdom so well.

Link to comment
On 05/06/2012 02:10 AM, Bleu said:
Great story, Mark! :)

Sweet, loving, and funny.

I'm glad those fays and fairies have a good human who takes care of his kingdom so well.

Thank you so much Bleu It's about my wood and my home and nature all our my loves :hug: Thanks again :)
Link to comment
On 04/25/2012 04:12 AM, Rndmrunner said:
What was a wonderful, sweet tale. Very inventive and touching. The only thing that puzzled me was the anthropomorphic use of homosexuality as different from the norm in the fairy world. It was mentioned a couple of time as highlighted below. Fantasy allows different perspectives and here it seemed so natural. The idea of same sex love as different was not developed as a plot structure so why have it - they were all fay after all.

Please don't take this as negative, I repeat a great story

Arwen looked a little shocked as she gazed over Teasels sleeping form,

“Your true love is male Apple?” She then smiled sweetly, “Love is love Apple I didn’t mean to be rude, this fay is your true love and that is all that matters.”"

Thanks

Rick

I purposely kept them as human like as possible. I'm at one with nature and all that I have. Especially my wood is really something special:) Thanks for reviewing :hug:
Link to comment

Just a totally BRILLIANT story Mark. It adds so much knowing where it takes place. I will always imagine Teasel and Apple when I think of your place now. Thank you for bright spot in MY world.

Link to comment

You did a great job for someone out of their comfort zone, I would have liked to know more about Mark's love interest and why they were apart, but all in all a cute heartwarming story :wizard:

Link to comment
On 06/15/2013 09:14 AM, Cay Cee said:
You did a great job for someone out of their comfort zone, I would have liked to know more about Mark's love interest and why they were apart, but all in all a cute heartwarming story :wizard:
Thank you Cay x All the other stories of mine, tell about me and my man and my past xx thanks again x
Link to comment
On 05/24/2012 05:21 PM, JOeKEool said:
Just a totally BRILLIANT story Mark. It adds so much knowing where it takes place. I will always imagine Teasel and Apple when I think of your place now. Thank you for bright spot in MY world.
Thank you JOe x you are too kind, the place is real, the ring is real and the story is written from my land xx Thank you for such a glowing review x
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..