Jump to content
    Mrsgnomie
  • Author
  • 4,415 Words
  • 7,006 Views
  • 14 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Three Strikes - 21. The Roommate Situation - Shane’s POV

The next morning, I was happily surprised when Donovan called me instead of texting.

“Hey, you,” I greeted him as I sat alone in my kitchen.

“Hey, you’re not in my bed,” the disappointment made me smile.

“I wanted to be, but…” I trailed off, not wanting to say the wrong thing. “How are you feeling after last night?”

There was a slight pause before he hesitantly responded.

“Uh, how are you feeling after last night?”

His words were slow and his voice was full of uncertainty. He was passed out when we got home so there’s a solid chance he had no recollection of what happened. I decided to play with him and see how far I could take it. It would serve him right for getting shit faced.

“How could I be anything other than awesome after last night?”

There was another pause before he sputtered, “Yeah, exactly...me, too.”

I covered the receiver and I tried not to laugh. While listening to Donovan try to casually play off the previous night, I asked.

“So, are you going to ask me?”

“Uh, ask you what?”

“What my answer is to the question you asked me last night?” I feigned disappointment at his lack of enthusiasm.

“The question I asked you? Yes...I’d love to know...the answer...to the question, I asked you...last night,” he slowly reiterated to himself.

“The answer is…yes!” I said, with a little too much excitement.

I smiled as I imagined him panicking and, maybe, pacing around his room wondering what he asked and what I’d agreed to.

“That’s great?” he said hesitantly. “Can you, um, tell me the answer, again, but this time in a whole sentence? You know, so I can really feel your excitement.”

Try as he might, he sounded totally un-enthusiastic. I had to mute my phone because I was having trouble holding back my laugh. He was trying so hard to dig his way out of the predicament he knew nothing about and honestly, he was doing a good job.

I quickly composed myself and unmuted the phone.

I, Shane Kelly, would love to move-in with you, Gordy!” I shouted into the receiver like a sixteen year old fan girl.

As soon as he heard me he let out a half sob, half choke, which he caught halfway through and tried to change it into something that sounded less mortified about the potential living arrangement. In reality though, it sounded like the cry of a dying man and I was having too much fun with it. He deserved it.

“I know you wanted me to start moving in Wednesday but I think this weekend would be better. We could start Friday. I already talked to the guys and they’re happy to help. I know we disagreed about the big, neon, Bud Light sign, but I really think we can make it work in the living room. I promise, it’ll be a great conversation piece. And I think my John Deere camouflage bedding will really bring our two worlds together. If it’s really a deal breaker, I’m willing to get pink camo...just for you.”

“Ah, um, ah,” he stuttered.

I could tell he was freaking out and I wasn’t going to make him suffer forever, just a while longer.

“Do you want to have lunch today? We can talk about it more and hash out all of the details?” I asked.

“Lunch? Today? To talk about how I asked you to move in with me, and you accepting said offer? Sounds, fucking, awesome.”

Except, he clearly didn’t think it sounded fucking awesome and I was loving every minute of it. We finalized plans with me being excited and him sounding seriously on the verge of a mental break. I couldn’t blame him, if I was in his shoes I’d probably have up and left town. No joke.

*** *** *** ***

I was already at the table when Donovan arrived and he didn’t look overly enthused to see me. I plastered the biggest smile on my face and stood anxiously as he approached. After giving him a few overly happy kisses, I ushered him to sit down. He was wearing purple scrubs, which wouldn’t have been my first color pick, but he looked good, of course. The purple made his sun kissed skin look tanner, and his eyes greener. The thing about Donovan was, he could pull off anything.

“We have so much to talk about,” I smiled broadly as I squeezed his hand.

He looked like he might be sick. I actually felt bad because he’d probably spent the last several hours hungover while stressing over a total joke. I’d been looking forward to making him squirm, but I couldn’t bear the sadness on his face any longer.

“You can calm down. You didn’t ask me to move in. In fact, you passed out before I got you home, so you didn’t do anything at all.”

He visibly melted into his chair and I could see the weight lift from his shoulders.

“Thank. Fucking. God.” He quickly looked at me with wide eyes. “No offense, but I’m not ready for that shit, and, fuck you for being an asshole!”

“Yeah? The asshole who got you home safely, carried you to bed, set your alarm, and didn’t take advantage of you? At least I didn’t need to be wasted to consider having sex with my boyfriend.”

I didn’t mean to blurt it out, it just kind of happened. I felt stupid for saying it, even if it was how I felt.

He looked confused.

“What are you talking about?”

“Why else would you feel the need to suddenly start drinking excessively on the evening you insinuated we’d have sex?”

He looked up from the menu and laughed.

“It wasn't because the thought of sex was revolting, that’s for sure.”

I crossed my arms over my chest.

“Then please, enlighten me.”

Donovan shifted slightly on his chair and looked mildly uncomfortable. He shrugged.

“It’s stupid, but your ex is smoking hot and clearly knows you better than I do. He has all of this history with you, knows everything about you. It was hard not to feel completely out of place. I guess I drank too much liquid courage.”

“So, you’re not upset that I’m a ‘top of the tops’?” I quoted Thad’s stupid comment.

He laughed.

“No, not really. It’s a little disappointing that I can’t do anything because, believe me, your ass has been the center of my fantasies and it’s not just about having my dick in it. I want to squeeze it and bite it, too,” he said, doing all the lewd gestures as he spoke.

I interrupted him, not liking all the talk of my backside.

“Okay, okay. No need for details.”

“Maybe we’ll find a happy medium?”

A happy medium when my butt will be the center of someone's attention? Not likely. I shrugged and counted my blessings that lunch had arrived which distracted us from finishing the conversation. We spent the rest of our lunch having enjoyable conversation and agreed I’d go to his house after work, for dinner.

*** *** *** ***

Getting ready for dinner that night was nerve wracking. It’d be dinner, but with a fifty percent chance of staying the night, or at least, I hoped. I showered, shaved, cleaned up really well, and then packed an overnight bag, which I kept in the car as to not appear desperate or assuming. If he wasn’t planning to have me stay the night then I’d leave, disappointed but not embarrassed.

Dinner was great. Donovan cooked a nice salsa chicken with veggies and he asked me a bunch of questions, which I happily answered. We were still taking it slow, trying to learn information about each other on the sly, but direct questions were good, too.

Donovan looked so cool and casual, like he didn’t have a care in the world as he leaned over the kitchen sink and cleaned up the last of the dishes. Of course he did, he wasn’t overanalyzing what would, or wouldn’t, happen after dinner like I was.

Was I waiting for him to make a move and, if so, when did I become such a pansy?

I’d forced him to dance with me, I’d asked him out, I’d stormed into his house unannounced and practically raped his face on his staircase, and I’d given him a very public blowjob, yet, I was nervous about tonight? I couldn’t believe my own cowardness and mentally berated myself for being such a sissy.

The fact I’d received confirmation from the clinic earlier in the day, that my test came back clean wasn’t helping my nerves. I assumed Donovan got the same confirmation. If so, what would that mean? Sex? Condom? No condom? I decided to move things forward or at least feel it out. I got up from the table and walked until I was standing behind him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pressed my check against the side of my face so I could watch him do the dishes.

“I have a question for you.”

“We’re not living together,” he deadpanned, without a moment’s hesitation.

I felt his cheek pull into a sly smile and I chuckled at the memory of the little joke.

“And give up my gutted and trashed house? Not a chance,” I squeezed him and kissed his temple before continuing.

“Actually, I was wondering if you have plans tomorrow. I was thinking we could spend the day together.”

Starting when we both wake up in your bed together? I thought.

Donovan didn’t say anything as he casually finished washing the last pan before setting it on the drying mat. His lack of response was a little unnerving until he turned and I saw his adorable, little, smug grin. How he looked cute, sexy, and sassy all the same time, I’d never know.

“It depends. Would I have a wake up early?”

I couldn’t tell what he wanted the answer to be since his expression could’ve been serious or playful as his fingers played with my cotton sleeves, which strangely made me feel extra big, and strong.

“It depends. Do you want to wake up early?”

“It depends on what you want to wake me up for.”

He bit his perfect lip and stretched it for a moment before letting it go. He didn’t bite his lip because he was nervous, oh no, he was trying to drive me crazy with lust.

“I guess that depends if you want me to stay the night.”

He pressed his finger to his lip, thought hard for a moment then innocently smiled.

“Sure, I think the guest room is made up.”

I narrowed my eyes at him and growled at his response. His laugh was soft and sweet. I loved how his green eyes were happy and content, and how his smile was genuine and soul melting. I lost myself for a long moment, unable to pull away from him.

The way he looked at me sent chills down my spine—it was almost like he thought he was the lucky one. During that moment, a herd of buffalo couldn’t have stopped me from leaning in and kissing his sweet lips. I groaned when he pulled away too soon.

“You can stay the night, but there’s one condition,” a perfect smile stretched across his face.

I couldn’t imagine anything during that moment, which would’ve been a deal breaker, not with the way he was looking at me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me behind him. Like the lost puppy I was, I followed him blindly as he turned off all of the lights and locked the doors before leading me upstairs to meet the fate of his said condition.

His room was big. I’d seen it the night before when I carried his lifeless body to bed, but my mind had been focused on the task at hand. It was nothing like my room, which was grey and boring. His bed was solid colors of cream, peach, and different shades of yellow.

It looked like an explosion of bridal flowers. It was nothing I would’ve picked in a million years, but it was soft, fluffy and honestly, a little cozy. It could’ve been neon pink for all I cared, as long as Donovan was going to be naked on it.

He placed me a few feet away from the bed. He took a few steps back until he was sitting on his bed facing me.

“Strip,” he commanded.

My eyes widened. I wasn’t insecure by any means, I had a decent body that I was proud of, but it was still a little intense to have all of Donovan’s attention the way I did then.

“My clothes?” I stupidly asked.

“No, the paint on the walls,” he retorted.

He must’ve sensed my hesitation.

“Don’t worry, I’ll strip for you next.”

My hesitation had nothing to do with getting naked with him, but more to do with getting naked for him. Was that the condition he was talking about? Was he wanting a seductive striptease or something? I’m sure Donovan could pull off the perfect, seductive striptease that would land me in the hospital with a cardiac arrest, but I had to admit, I didn’t have any experience or technique in that area. Whatever I could manage to pull off wouldn’t be labelled as seductive, sexy, or a turn on. And as much as I’d love to see Donovan work his way out of his own clothes, I wanted to do it for him.

“No, you won’t. I plan on stripping you myself,” I replied.

In an effort to speed things along so I could unwrap Donovan sooner, I forwent the striptease since there was no need to make things awkward or embarrassing for either of us. I simply undressed, starting with my shirt—the way I did when getting ready for a shower. Nothing sexy at all.

Donovan stood and put his hand on my chest to stop me.

“You’re right. Stripping you would be much more enjoyable,” his voice was thick and heavy, so unlike his normal peppy self.

I watched him as his eyes studied every inch of my body while he slowly unveiled my body with his fingers before moving to the next item that stood between us. I’d had a lot of sex, but I’d never been touched with the desire Donovan showed. It was intimidating, but addicting. Even with my past boyfriend’s, sex was only sex. Donovan’s touch was like lava as he peeled away my clothing so slowly, you’d think he was removing gauze from a burn victim, which was fitting considering the way I was burning with desire.

The time it took Donovan to undress me was agonizingly slow. Every moment that passed was torture I thought might not end, but eventually, I stood naked in front of him. His hands and eyes simultaneously wandered over my body. The look in his eyes was a mix of predatory and Christmas morning. My body pulsed as his fingers traced down my back. His touch drifted from my lower back toward the curve of my butt and that wasn’t going to fly with me. He gave me a knowing look when I diverted his hands and started undressing him.

I wasn’t nearly as smooth or seductive as he was, as I quickly pulled his shirt off. Where he went through the whole alphabet to get from A to B, I took the more direct approach. I just wanted him naked, immediately. Once I got him where I wanted him, there’d be no holding back. I needed him and I couldn’t get him fast enough. I barely had time to appreciate his beautifully lean tummy, flawless skin, or long legs before I was pushing his perfectly naked body toward the bed with mine.

“Whoa,” he pulled away before we got to the bridal flower showroom of a bed. “I’m not done with my one condition, yet.”

I was going to argue or maybe even pout, I was so desperate for him, but then he kissed me and everything was lost in an instant. I’d been feeling rushed, but his kiss was slow and soft. He lingered on my lips for a moment, or hours, before pulling away painfully and slowly. I tried to follow the kiss but he gently pushed me away. As his fingers travelled slowly to my waist, I was sure I’d never been so hard in my life.

“I didn’t get to enjoy the view last time, but this time…”

His eyes picked up where his words left off. This time he was going to enjoy it all. Much like earlier, he touched me with so much heat that there was no questioning how much he wanted me. I tried to touch him, to feel his supple skin and his lean muscles, but he kept pushing my hands away.

We smiled and kissed our way through a power play, each of us wanting the other to submit to our own selfish desires. Finally, Gordy stilled and let me enjoy his body.

I enjoyed his body the first time we were together and I’ve enjoyed it a few times since, but I still didn’t feel prepared for how amazingly perfect he was. My eyes followed my hands as I felt his arms, down his chest, and over his stomach. He was athletic and hard, yet, soft and delicate. I traveled over the curve of his perfectly tight, round butt. There wasn’t a bump or blemish on any part of his body—he was literally as smooth as silk…everywhere.

“You don’t have any tan lines.”

It was something I’d noticed before. His tanned skin stretched across every inch of his body. I expected a response or explanation, but nothing came. I looked at his face only to find him transfixed on something in the distance, so I turned my head to see what had him so occupied. That's when I noticed his room was a dressing room with two walls of mirrors. My backside was fucking everywhere!

This time he was looking in my eyes and there wasn’t an ounce of apology or regret. He looked proud of himself. I shook my head and used my size advantage by effortlessly tossing him onto the bed and, as he landed with a bounce, chastised him.

I can’t believe you!”

He tried to look innocent, but he couldn’t hide his victorious smile.

“What? It was my condition! Do you want me to apologize?”

He smiled as he moved himself back a few inches.

I nodded as I stalked closer and slowly crawled onto the bed. Donovan narrowed his eyes and bit his lip to hold back a laugh.

“Okay, I’m sorry...for finding your ass delicious enough to eat.”

By then, I was close enough for him to firmly grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled me between his legs. His kisses were venomous and caused my whole body to shut down. Naked Donovan was under me, his soft lips were on me, and his hands were grabbing me with desire. Heaven. Simply heaven. I was temporarily distracted until I felt his fingers graze my ass again.

“Stop that,” I laughed.

I tried to grab his hands to pin them to the bed, but he kept slipping away.

“Never,” he said breathlessly as he tried to fight me for control.

I kind of enjoyed the playful fighting. It was a bittersweet when I pinned one of his hands above his head and used my free hand to stroke his cock in an effort to distract him. It worked, until he realized his other hand was unrestrained, so he started stroking me. Tit for tat.

My forehead to his shoulder and my eyes fluttered close as I moved in rhythm with his strokes. The harder I stroked him, the harder he stroked me, and soon we were fighting a different kind of control.

I let go and kissed his neck and jaw as I enjoyed the sensation of his hand against my hard flesh.

I managed to get the lube while I ravaged his neck and his movements stilled when he felt my fingers glide along his sensitive bud. I worked him until I had three fingers deep inside of his tight ass. The more I worked, the harder his fingers dug into my shoulder blades, and the more turned on I became. I felt his legs wrap around my waist, like an anchor, as he locked his ankles together and pulled me toward him.

I couldn’t look away from his green orbs. The way they lit up when my aching cock rub against his soft ass drove me wild with need. They were light, but dark and demanding. Demanding for more. I reached across to the night stand to grab a condom and started to tear it with my teeth when Donovan stopped me with a quick head shake.

“We don’t have to...”

He was looking at the condom when his words trailed off.

“But you said…”

“I know what I said, but…”

He looked slightly agitated as I hovered over his body.

“What? Do you want to throw this one across the room too?” I teased.

“Okay, you win! Jesus, Shay, just fuck me already.”

He was stroking me with his ass as I gave him the condom to do with as he pleased. Of course, he threw it across the room and smiled. His eyes sparkled and we laughed at the hilarity of it all. He quickly grabbed the lube bottle and raised it so we could see it.

“How about this instead?”

I guided myself between his soft flesh, making him moan every pass that I brushed against his twitching hole. With his encouragement, I pressed forward. It was only a moment of resistance before I slowly slid into his velvet heat. I watched him with a questioning smirk.

“I’m not a slut. You had three of your giant fingers in my ass for the last twenty minutes plus, I’m as horny as hell from looking at your fine ass.”

You’re the worst,” I playfully growled at his constant mentions of my ass.

He smiled and looked at me with his deep-green eyes. I was deeply and truly fucked. I ducked my face into the curve of his neck and pressed deeper. The pulse in his neck vibrated against my face as I continued deeper and deeper until I couldn’t move anymore. I closed my eyes and kissed whatever part of him was nearest my lips. His smell was intoxicating and I couldn’t deny the heat and chemistry between us.

“Impossibly close,” I nuzzled into his jaw.

“Impossibly close,” he repeated in a deep whisper.

I didn’t know about him, but I meant it in more than one way. At first, I closed my eyes and felt every movement, every contraction, and every detail as I slowly moved in and out of him. I allowed my lips to wander over every inch of him that I could reach and I tried to hear every sound and the way his breathing changed. I could’ve stayed in that perfect rhythm for days.

“Flip me over.”

His demand was more of a plead as he arched his back under me. I flipped him quickly and pulled his ass high in the air. It was the sexiest thing I’d ever seen, the perfect sight if you ask me. I ran my hands over his tight mounds. The arch of his back and the curve of his butt and waist were overwhelmingly beautiful. I used my knees to spread his legs while using my thumbs to spread his ass, as I entered him with one long motion.

“Oh, so you get to grab my ass, but I can’t touch yours?”

“Exactly, I’m glad we see eye to eye.”

I smiled at his timing, but that was Donovan. I held his waist and watched my thick post slide in and out of his body as I tried to steady my breathing. It was a difficult task being everything about him was overly simulating. Donovan pushed himself up so his back was flush against my chest. I kept my hands firmly on his waist as I moved him in perfect harmony. Donovan laid his head on my shoulder and ran his fingers through my hair before gripping my neck.

“I don’t think we see eye to eye, but…”

His words slipped to mumbles then moans as I started stroking him in time with my movements. It didn’t take long before his knees started buckling and he fell forward. Refusing to release his grip, I was forced to follow him down.

“Stay close...so close,” he commanded. “Yes, like that. Oh (grunt), Shay. Shay, Shay, Shay. Harder (grunt). Yes. Squeeze me tighter.”

I didn’t have a choice, something inside me had to do what he wanted. In order to oblige his command, we ended up in the same position we were in our very first night together. I had him immobilized with my arms wrapped tightly around his chest as I alternated between grinding and pounding him from behind. It was raw and animalistic, yet intimate and intense as we connected at every point possible. He lifted his hips so he could touch himself.

“Tighter...hold me tight,” his voice was barely audible. I only heard him because I was so close to him. “I’m so close,” he whined.

I squeezed tighter against him and pounded as hard as I could and climbed higher and higher with every stroke of his warm channel. His breathing was stressed and his body, ragged. When I felt him twitch and squeeze me deep within his body, I came so hard it felt like I was going to combust, like it’d never end as I pressed him deep into the mattress.

It finally subsided and I laid lifelessly on top of him, I didn’t want to kill him so I tried to move.

“Don’t move, stay.”

I smiled into his ear. “Impossibly close?”

“Yes, impossibly close,” he whispered.

I wrapped myself around him and fell asleep with my face buried against the back of his neck and the rest of our bodies intertwined all the way down to our toes.

Copyright © 2018 Mrsgnomie; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 52
  • Love 49
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

OK things goes slow between them that's good but I wanna know if sexual or feelings ? maybe next I 🤔 

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Do you know how expensive it is to buy enough ice for a polar bear bath!  Winter Ice GIF by Channel 7

That was so hot!  

Melting Powerpuff Girls GIF

Quote

I plastered the biggest smile on my face and stood anxiously as he approached. After giving him a few overly happy kisses

I see that Shane has overcome his inhibition with PDA.  That's good, because Donovan is not a total bottom with his obsession over Shane's butt.  It's going to be fun to see how wild Shane reacts when he's on the bottom. :rofl:

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..