Jump to content

Home

   (1 review)
Genres: General Fiction
Sub-genres: Drama

Ryden's home. His mother's very happy about it. If only he was actually there. Where's Luke. If only she could find him everything would be alright.

Copyright © 2012 Nephylim; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (2 members)

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 2
  • Characters 1
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 2
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 2
  • Unique 1
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Chapter 1
    • 6,486 Words
    • 3,384 Views
    • 6 Comments
  • 2. Chapter 2
    • 7,709 Words
    • 3,182 Views
    • 7 Comments
  • 3. Chapter 3
    • 6,179 Words
    • 3,386 Views
    • 12 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Caz Pedroso

  

First, I will issue a tissue warning, this story will have you in tears of sadness and happiness.

Ryden has been in an accident and it has left him very sick. He only has brief periods of being awake. When he is awake the only person he asks for is Luke. But, Ryden’s mum can’t get hold of Luke.

She calls his friends, and Lukes mum. They all seem to know something that she doesn’t, and no one wants to be the one to tell her.

When the reasons come to light I like the fact that Ryden’s mum doesn’t flinch from standing up and taking her son’s side. I was cheering when she found out why Luke hadn’t been around to see Ryden and she explodes spectacularly.

Ryden’s condition had me in tears for him and his mum. I don’t know what I would do if I had to sit and watch my daughter fighting to stay awake for even a few moments at a time. Nephy captures the agony and fear of the characters perfectly.

My only complaint about this story would be the length. I would have liked to have had more, but then I can be a greedy reader:) 

A really well-written read, highly recommended.

  • Like 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..