Jump to content
    ObicanDecko
  • Author
  • 2,494 Words
  • 2,618 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Tom and I - 7. Dinner Date

Charlie has an unpleasant encounter at school. Later, he and Tom have a date.

I knew I was going to have muscle pain when I woke up that morning, but I didn’t know it’d be quite this bad. My legs were killing me and I had to force myself to get up and go to work. The day before, I mowed the lawn and cleaned the entire house, including the attic, which was not touched in years. I couldn’t believe a single house could contain so much junk!

The only thing keeping me going was knowing that I’d have a nice dinner with Tom later that evening. We agreed that I prepare something to eat and he’d come over after I’m done with my classes.

Speaking of classes, they were going rather well, even though I was still not used to kids addressing me as Mr. Greyston. I was tempted to tell them to just call me Charlie, but I had to assert some kind of authority, or else things would probably get out of hand really quickly.

In the teacher’s office, things were pretty much the same. I spent most of my breaks with Marina, with whom I always had something to talk about - be it movies, clothes or men. I was pretty sure all of the staff were aware of me being gay, and I didn’t mind it. No one created any problems for me, although some of the women loved to ask questions that made me wonder if they were writing my biography or maybe a gay romance novel.

Grace Penfold was one of them. She was a plump lady in her late fifties who worked in that school most of her life. As far as I heard - that’s right, I also indulged in some gossip now and then! - she was a cleaning lady at first. However, after marrying the school principal at the time, she suddenly finished some short course in teaching and changed jobs overnight.

She approached me that day during lunch break, interrupting the conversation Marina and I were having.

“Charlie, dear, I spoke to Mrs Gluck the other day - she says you and young Tom are somewhat of an item?” she spoke sweetly, sitting down across from me.

“Yeah, we are,” I nodded. I was surprised by her statement, but I probably shouldn’t have been. People there loved to talk about things that didn’t concern them whatsoever - especially Susan Gluck, the cashier from the shop.

“How nice of you to give him a chance,” she tilted her head to the side.

“Um, ok?”

“I mean, with him being… a little special,” she said, gesturing with her hands as if I was supposed to know what she meant by that. Whatever she was getting at, I did not appreciate it one bit.

“Yes, Tom’s very special to me. He’s the nicest guy I’ve ever gone out with,” I said, raising my tone probably a little more than necessary.

“Oh, I- I didn’t mean any offense,” the woman quickly shook her head. “You know, it’s not my place-”

“No, it’s not, but that didn’t stop you from commenting. What did you mean by that?” Marina included herself in the conversation, unable to stay quiet.

“Sweetheart, don’t get me wrong, we all love Tom. It’s just that, well, he’s a bit simple. He’s barely ever left this town and hasn’t got much education. And you, you’re a successful young man with a bright future ahead of you.”

At that point, I was pretty much fuming.

“You know what, Mrs Penfold, you are right, it’s not your place to talk about this,” I stood up abruptly, drawing the looks of everyone who still remained in the office. “Tom is lovely in every way and could teach you a thing or two about how to talk to people. And as for education, where is your university diploma? Oh, right, you don’t need one to be a cleaning lady, which is what you would still be if you hadn’t married the principal twenty years ago.”

Mrs Penfold sat there like a statue, all the blood seemingly rushed to her face, making her red as a beet. She had no more words, though. The deafening silence was only interrupted by Marina and a few other teachers struggling to suppress their laughter.

I calmly collected the material for my next class and walked out, Marina in tow. As soon as we were out in the hallway, she closed the door behind us and burst into laughter.

“Oh my lord, did you see her face?! I thought she was going to bloody explode! I can’t believe you said that to her!” she whispered, hitting my arm. “You’re my new favorite person!”

“That miserable old witch,” I shook my head, frowning. “She had no right to talk about him like that!”

“Of course not, honey. You said what needed to be said! He really means a lot to you, doesn’t he?”

I looked at her and nodded, as if I’d just realized it. Somewhere along the way during these last two months, I had started falling for Tom more than I had planned or expected to. He did it without even trying - he was just himself, and it was more than enough. I was a little scared, but mostly just happy and content - and excited to see where things would take us.

“Yeah, he does.”

“You know, I’d love to meet him! Maybe you guys can come over to our place some time?” Marina suggested. “I’ll make my famous watermelon cake!”

“How do you even put watermelon in a cake?!” I raised my eyebrows in surprise. “It’s a deal!”

~~

I was in the kitchen, with my recipe scribbled down on a paper in front of me. It said the preparation time was thirty minutes, which for someone of my skill level meant at least sixty. So, I got down to business, rolled up my sleeves and started chopping and cutting. It seemed straightforward enough and I followed everything to the letter, afraid I’d screw something up.

At one point, I even considered calling mom to ask her for tips, but then I thought better and decided not to. She would probably spend at least half an hour explaining how to make that and ten other dishes. In the end, I somehow managed on my own and was quite pleased with how it turned out. It certainly looked good, and the small bite I took didn’t give me food poisoning, so I guessed it was edible.

Tom arrived just as I was setting the table. He must’ve walked to my place because I didn’t hear his truck. I only heard him knocking on the door, which instantly put a smile on my face. I was beginning to feel like a lovestruck teenager and I wasn’t sure I actually minded it.

“Hey, whatcha doin’?” Tom asked as he entered the house, looking even nicer than the last time we saw each other. Although, unlike at the beach, he had his clothes on, which was a downside. He wore dark jeans and a plaid shirt with rolled up sleeves, revealing his tanned, hairy forearms.

“Just finished dinner,” I replied, approaching him and wrapping my arms around his waist. He did the same, and then surprised me by picking me up and kissing me.

“Smells delicious!” he closed his eyes and inhaled.

“The dinner or me?”

He chuckled and put me down gently. He was not so good with comebacks, but he was always honest and spoke from the heart.

“Both.”

I led him into the dining room and served the meal, the smell of which permeated the air and whetted our appetites. We dove in and spoke little, as we focused on eating. Either I was a brilliant cook or we were both really hungry, but either way, we cleaned our plates quickly.

“That was great! You’re really good in the kitchen,” Tom complimented me as we sipped on the beer that he had brought. I knew he meant it, but I couldn’t help the laugh I let out.

“Thanks, but this is like one of the three things I can make,” I shook my head. “In fact, this was my first time making this.”

“Well, it was delicious. Look, we’ve practically licked our plates clean!”

“I hope you’ve got some room left for dessert,” I stood up and headed to the fridge, when Tom looked at me questioningly. “I bought strawberry pudding.”

“Oh! I always have room for that!”

“Do you cook?” I asked him as we moved to the couch to get more comfortable.

“Nah, grandma does most of it. I’m good with barbecue, though. It’s like a family tradition. When Debra comes over with her family, we set up a barbecue in the backyard and have pork, chicken, lamb, you name it.”

“That sounds like heaven for a carnivore like me.”

“Next time we do it, you’re invited!”

As we ate our tasty treats, I was sitting right next to Tom, allowing our legs and arms to brush against each other. I wanted to feel that closeness, after our beach outing the day before, I craved him even more.

It didn’t take long for us to start kissing. We started off slow and gentle, but when I laid back with Tom on top of me, we realized we would be uncomfortable on the couch. I broke the kiss and looked into his eyes, seeing pure desire.

“Do you want to move to the bedroom?” I whispered, but he didn’t respond right away. I took that as a sign that he was still not ready for the main course.

“Uh, I’m not-” Tom started to say, but I pressed a finger on his lips.

“We don’t have to do anything you don’t want to. I just thought we’d be more comfortable there. We could just keep kissing,” I suggested.

He kissed me again and then nodded. “Ok.”

I led him to my bedroom and we quickly ended up on the bed, him on top of me, the weight of his body feeling amazing, pressing me into the mattress. Our hands were all over each other’s still clothed bodies, while our tongues seemed unable to pull themselves apart.

We kissed and cuddled for what seemed like an hour, but I didn’t mind it. If we could’ve stayed that way forever, I’d be perfectly fine with it.

After a while, it became painfully obvious that we were both fully hard, as our erections pressed against each other. The sexual energy was so high I was sure I would reach the climax without even touching myself.

Tom obviously felt the same, because instead of stopping things and shying away, he responded by taking off his shirt, presenting his upper body for my enjoyment. My shirt and our pants soon followed, and we laid just in our underwear, entangled and sweaty, this time me on top of him. I sucked on Tom’s juicy nipples and enjoyed the sound of his sexy moans. I don’t think he realized how incredibly sexy he was.

Lower and lower I went with my tongue, until my face was right above his crotch. I looked up and our eyes met.

“Do you want me to?” I whispered.

Tom slightly opened his mouth, but no sound came out. He just nodded.

I slowly pulled his briefs down to his knees, revealing his hard cock and balls, seeing them for the first time. Even though we had known each other only for several weeks, I felt like I’d been waiting for that moment for years. I was intoxicated with his smell and knew I had to taste all of him.

My tongue quickly went to work, lapping up at his hard cock from the head to the base and back. Tom’s moans got even louder as I started caressing his balls and slowly engulfed his entire dick with my warm mouth. I knew he wouldn’t last long and I didn’t want him to. I needed to feel him right away.

I got my wish as he started bucking his hips, grunting as he shot his load into my mouth. As I felt the first shot blast into my throat, I knew my own orgasm would come soon. I swallowed some of his tasty seed, spilling out the rest from my mouth and onto my own dick. Seeing my hardness covered in Tom’s cum was enough for me - two strokes later and I shot a massive load all over Tom’s cock and stomach, feeling the orgasm coursing through me like an electric shock.

We lay next to each other as we came down from our high. Tom was on his back, staring into the ceiling and not saying anything. Finally, I turned to him, caressing his chest.

“So? Any regrets?”

He turned to face me and his look told me everything before he even spoke.

“Of course not. That was… wow. I’m not sure I ever felt this good,” he replied in a husky voice.

Then, he cupped my face with his hands and proceeded to kiss me again. For a while, that’s all we did - lay naked in my bed, kissing and letting our soft dicks get hard again. Eventually, we went under the sheets and fell asleep in each other’s arms.

I woke up some time later to see it was already dark outside. Tom was already awake, playing with locks of my hair.

“Hey,” I greeted him as I rubbed my eyes. “How are you feeling?”

“Great. Amazing,” he smiled and kissed me. “I was waiting for you to wake up. Didn’t want to go with you sleeping.”

“Maybe… you could stay here for the night?” I suggested. “I know I’d sleep a lot better if you were next to me.”

He smiled and stroked my arm.

“I just... My grandparents will be wondering where I am.”

“You could call them and tell them you’ll be staying here. That is, if you want to. No pressure.”

He thought about it for a moment, and then a smile broke across his face. “I do wanna stay.”

After a quick phone call, Tom was back in bed next to me, comfortably snuggled under the blankets.

“I like your bedroom,” he suddenly spoke. “That owl painting is really nice.”

“Thanks, I really like it, too. I keep meaning to look up what species that is, but I always forget.”

“Oh, that’s easy,” Tom said. “That’s the northern spotted owl. I see them in the evening around here, in the forest. They sometimes even come into the village and roost in the trees.”

“Really? That is so cool!”

“Yeah, I can take you to see them if you want,” he offered.

“I’d like that!” I gladly accepted.

It wasn’t long before sleep overtook us once again. It was the first night we had spent together, and I knew there would be many more.

Thanks a bunch for reading, Charlie and Tom are precious to me! I look forward to your reactions. :) 
Copyright © 2019 ObicanDecko; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 32
  • Love 16
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

1 hour ago, AusGlitterati said:

Well gosh, this was such a sweet chapter! Charlie's so defensive where Tom is concerned and I love that! The small-town setting really shines through your secondary characters who really have no goddamn interests outside of what everybody else is doing. It's very real!!

And Charlie himself is just so relatable! Sweet and kind but will read a bitch where necessary! 

I hope this story has a million billion chapters! ❤️ 

Thank you!! Yes, the town of Taernsby might have been inspired by real life! :P Glad you like our boy Charlie, he's no pushover! Ooh a million billion might be a tall order, but I'll try! :)

1 hour ago, Wesley8890 said:

You tell that old toad baby!

Hahaha she had it coming! :lol:

21 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Charlie told the old toad. Charlie and Tom are progressing nicely with there relationship.

Yup, the boys are doing good so far. :) 

Thank you all for the comments! 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

I'm a little late in finding this gem. Very good. Would like to see what happened next with Charlie and Tom. Finding out the Tom is not so "simple" as that school cleaner claimed. But she sure 'cleaned up' after 'hooking up' with the principal. 

;-p 

 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
18 hours ago, Anton_Cloche said:

I'm a little late in finding this gem. Very good. Would like to see what happened next with Charlie and Tom. Finding out the Tom is not so "simple" as that school cleaner claimed. But she sure 'cleaned up' after 'hooking up' with the principal. 

😜

 

 

1 hour ago, IanDaniels said:

Wonderful story, I hope you come back to it soon!

Thank you both for the comments, I'm glad you enjoyed the story! I do apologize for not putting out new chapters for a while - I put the story on hold while I decide whether to rewrite some parts of it before I continue writing new chapters. I do intend to finish it, but it may take some time. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..