Jump to content
    Paladin
  • Author
  • 1,574 Words
  • 885 Views
  • 9 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

BEAU - 4. Chapter 4

I looked at the clock and groaned. I’d like a bit more sleep but I’d promised Skye I’d have Beau out of their place before eight. Even though the wedding wasn’t until 2pm, Skye was having the full treatment and didn’t want Beau to see her until she walked down the aisle.

At seven thirty, Skye brought a still sleepy Beau out and handed me the garment bag containing his suit and an overnight bag. In a sense she handed over Beau as well. “I trust you Chris to have both of them at the church when I arrive.” I almost felt as if I should salute but she gave me an excited hug and a kiss.

Beau managed “Hey stop making out with my wife.” before we all laughed and headed for my car.

 

Back at my town house, Beau headed for the bed. “I need some more sleep.” We had plenty of time so that was OK. He flopped on the bed.

“How about you at least take your shoes off.”

“Sure. Can you help me.” I removed his shoes.

I went to get him under the covers. “I can’t sleep fully clothed.” I sighed and helped him undress. I left his boxer briefs, but he managed to discard them without any help. I tucked him in. “I need a cuddle.” I hugged him over the covers even though I knew it wasn’t what he was suggesting. “No not that. Get into bed with me.”

Stripped to my boxer briefs I slipped into bed. He immediately reached down and removed my underwear. We hugged and I reminded him. “Nothing sexual.”

He smiled. “Nothing sexual. I just want your naked body next to me when I fall asleep. Not as good as Skye but next.”

I intended to stay until he fell asleep, but it felt nice, and I fell asleep as well. An hour later I woke up and Beau was still sound asleep.

I extracted myself from our sleeping embrace, slipped on some shorts and started the coffee machine and thought about breakfast.

Just after 9.30am Beau emerged from the bedroom. Totally naked. “Any chance of breakfast?”

“I think you should put something on. Andre will be here soon.” He grinned and came back with a towel wrapped around his hips. I just shook my head.

Just then Andre knocked on the door and I let him in. He looked at the two of us, trying to work out what was going on. Beau grinned. “I need a shower. I bet you two do as well. Come on.” He pulled both of us into the bathroom.

My shower is at one end of the bathroom and is not fully screened. The rain shower head is behind a screen that extends half-way across the bathroom. Beau tossed his towel over a rail and stepped up to the shower. He turned on the water and moved behind the screen. We hadn’t moved so he looked back around the screen. “Hurry up, strip off and get in here. I need my back washed.” I shrugged and stripped followed closely by Andre.

We each washed each other’s backs. I noticed that while Andre was reticent to join the shower, he showed no reluctance to wash backs and buttocks including arse cracks. That was followed by a round of hair washing.

Finished, Beau patted Andre’s genitals. “Enjoy that bro?” Andre was surprised but was still able to smack Beau’s retreating butt. Beau smiled over his shoulder. “I’ll start the coffee and see what’s here for breakfast.”

Andre and I were still drying ourselves when we heard from the kitchen, “hey Chris where do you keep the cereal?”

I started to move towards the kitchen when Andre stopped me and whispered, “what’s going on? He’s refused to shower together with me since we started to grow pubes.”

“He’s secure, comfortable and relaxed.”

“Don’t get me wrong. I love him like this.”

With towels wrapped loosely around our hips, the three of us organized coffee and a substantial breakfast and then relaxed in front of TV.

 

We all dressed in the bedroom. They both looked gorgeous, which was reflected in the positive comments they received when we arrived at the church. I sat with Beau’s parents and moments later the organ announced the start of the wedding. It was a simple, wonderfully loving service with heartfelt vows. Rings were exchanged and they kissed, with loving passion.

The reception was in a private room at a Gosford club. I knew Beau and Skye had negotiated with their parents for a simpler wedding than their parents planned. What they saved would be given to them towards buying a house. The food was really good, and the formal speeches were light hearted and sincere. Andre spoke lovingly about growing up with Beau and highlighted some entertaining incidents.

The bridal couple danced the bridal waltz, joined first by the best man and bridesmaid and then by wedding guests who either could dance or who didn’t care.

Andre flopped into a chair next to me. “I need a drink.” I signaled a waiter.

“Aren’t you escorting the bridesmaid?”

“Not according to her boyfriend.” He gestured across the room and I saw the bridesmaid being held protectively by a guy who could easily be a front row forward.

I smiled. “I don’t think she’s really your type anyway.”

“Hey, your challenge was to get me hitched. You’re not doing a very good job and now all you’re doing is telling me who’s not my type. Do you know what my type is?” He used air quotes to emphasize “my type”. His expression indicated that this was friendly banter rather than annoyance.

The waiter delivered two beers. I looked at Andre with a half smile. “I think we’re getting there. Getting you hitched that is.”

“Yeah, whatever.” He paused. “And something else. At your place this morning, it really felt as if we were just three close brothers.”

“You know the Uber driver after the stag party said the same thing.” I left out the rest of Calvin's comment.

“Really! Cool.”

The reception was a great party but eventually the bride and groom had to leave. They weren’t going far for the night. Just to the large motel attached to the club. They went around hugging and thanking everyone for coming. I was close to the end of the line.

As Beau hugged me, I said “congratulations on being married”.

He lent in close and whispered in my ear, “two celebrations. Skye got her results back yesterday. We’re having a baby. Don’t say anything.”

I pushed him back slightly and said softly. “That’s wonderful. Congratulations. Now go and enjoy.”

Everyone gathered out the front to wave them off in their car. No rice or confetti, just love and warm friendship. Skye got ready to throw the bouquet over her head. The young ladies all gathered behind her ready to catch. As she tossed, she slipped and the bouquet went sideways towards Andre. Without thinking he responded reflexively and caught it. Realizing what he had done he quickly tossed it back towards the waiting ladies. I smiled. “Looks like you’re the next to get hitched.”

He grumbled. “Yeah, whatever. You can’t scare me you know.”

Beau’s parents were going home and taking Andre. They offered to drop me off home on the way. I accepted.

 

Life established a routine. Skye’s pregnancy advanced as expected. We had some meals together, sometimes at the club, and sometimes Andre was there. There was the occasional whole BBQ at Beau’s parents place and of course Andre was always there, playfully telling me I’d failed to get him hitched. I spent a few nights with Calvin.

Then the Christmas New Year period. Of course, I was invited to a Christmas party at Beau’s parents’ place. It was just before Christmas and included family, friends and the guys who worked for Beau’s dad, Lachlan. It sounded like fun but I was committed to spending Christmas with my parents and grandparents in Melbourne.

I was home again in time for the New Year’s Eve party: again at Beau’s parents’ place. A great party with everybody eating, drinking and celebrating. There was music and dancing and mingling. We all gathered to watch the 9 o’clock Sydney fireworks on TV and then continued to party.

Minutes before midnight champagne and glasses were distributed and again we gathered closely around the TV ready to watch the Sydney fireworks. I had Andre on my right and Beau and Skye on my left as we joined in the countdown. At midnight everyone shouted, “Happy New Year” and toasted with the champagne and, as the fireworks started, hugged and kissed those closest to them. I hugged and kissed Skye, Beau and Andre who were closest to me. The fireworks continued.

As the final colourful crescendo of fireworks faded over Sydney Harbour someone started singing Auld Lang Syne. Everyone joined hands and joined the singing. More hugs and kisses signaled the end of the party.

As I was getting ready to leave Andre hugged me. “Well you didn’t get me hitched last year. Will you have better luck this year?”

“After Skye has their baby, I’ll work on getting you hitched.”

Being pregnant, Skye hadn’t been drinking so was a designated driver. She was driving Beau home and also took me to my place.

Copyright © 2023 Paladin; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 17
  • Love 14
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

@Cane23 Thanks for your comment. I love it. If you are waiting for "the good things" then things will have to speed up. There's only one more chapter. Don't forget that the story is called "Beau".

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..