Jump to content
    Paladin
  • Author
  • 2,011 Words
  • 2,438 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

BEAU - 1. Chapter 1 - An Accidental Meeting

I met Beau by accident, literally by accident. I was in the parking station of the Imperial Shopping Centre and driving front first into a parking space. When I stopped, Beau tapped my passenger side window. His face peered through the glass. He was gorgeous. Surfer blond with beautiful blue eyes. I pushed the button to lower the window.

“I think you scraped my girlfriend’s car just then.” He was concerned but not angry. I was surprised as I hadn’t felt anything but raised the window, turned off my engine and got out of my car. I walked around to the front of my car. Up close he was even more gorgeous. I took in his whole body before following his arm down to where he was pointing. He was pointing at new scratches on my front passenger bumper. I knew they weren’t there before, so I actually had brushed his girlfriend’s car. Damn!

I looked up at Beau. “I thought you were a bit close coming into the space,” he said as he moved along the side of his girlfriend’s car. Still no anger in his voice. We both looked at the side of the car. Beau ran his hand along where we thought the cars had met. There didn’t seem to be any damage. We looked closer and couldn’t see any damage. He ran his hand over the area.

“Can’t see any damage but my girlfriend will have to check.” Of course she would.

If there was any damage, I couldn’t see it as enough for an insurance claim and loss of no claim bonus. I looked into his blue eyes. “I’ll give you my details. If it needs any repairs get a quote and let me know.”

I pulled out my licence and a business card. He used his phone to take a photo of my licence and took the card. He offered his licence, and I took a photo. I noticed his date of birth. He was twenty four. We shook hands.

“Sorry about the car. Just let me know about the damage.”

He smiled. “Yeah. I’ll let you know.”

I reluctantly left him and went to the lift and down to the shops.

 

Over the next couple of weeks I expected a call about any damage to Beau’s girlfriend’s car. Beau didn’t call and as I didn’t get his phone number, I wasn’t able to call him to check. I assumed there was no damage to the car and forgot about it.

As a thirty year old, IT specialist, I do most of my work from home and one Friday afternoon about a month later there was a knock at the door to my East Gosford townhouse. It was Beau. I recognised him immediately.

“Oh, hi Beau. I suppose you are here about the car repairs.”

“Sort of Chris. Can I come in?”

“Oh of course. Sorry my bad. Would you like a coffee?”

“Sure. White, no sugar.”

Beau stepped out of his boots and came in and looked around. He seemed nervous. I made two coffees. He thanked me as I handed him the coffee and we sat on the couch in the living area. He still seemed nervous and looked as if he was psyching himself up for something.

I startled him when I spoke. “Well how much is the quote for the damage to the car?”

He looked at me. “Oh that. It doesn’t need any work done.” Then he took a deep breath and looked directly at me and obviously mustering his courage added, “you owe me a head job for convincing Skye not to worry about it.” That took all his willpower. He held my gaze, but he was now pleading rather than demanding. He really was cute.

I spoke softly. “I don’t think I owe you a blow job.” His face dropped and he looked down but before he could say anything I continued, “but if you still want one, I’m happy to oblige.”

His head snapped back up. “Really?”

I smiled. “Yes, really. After all, Beau you are a very handsome and sexy man.” He blushed. Yes, he was cute.

He took a swig of his coffee. I think he would have preferred something stronger. Then he stood up and faced me and reached for his zipper and looked at me. “How do we do this? I haven’t done it before.”

“Haven’t done what? Being sucked off or being sucked off by a guy?”

“Sort of both, I suppose. Never by a guy and . . . . Skye, well she is very reluctant and not good.” I decided to remember that for later.

“In that case this isn’t going to be a quickie. We are both going to really enjoy it.” I gently led him to the bedroom. Yes, he was nervous. Nervous anticipation. He was not about to flee. I unbuttoned his “high vis” top and as it was summer his bare chest was underneath. I “accidently” brushed his right nipple. There was an intake of breath, but he didn’t pull away. His shirt fell in a heap on the floor. I took a moment to admire what had been revealed but wanted to see more. I started to unbutton his cargo shorts.

He took hold of my hands and stopped me. “Aren’t you going to get undressed as well?”

“Will you be OK with that?”

“Sure I’m used to being around naked guys in the change rooms.”

From what he said earlier they weren’t doing what I was about to do. “OK, cool. Do you want to take off my T shirt or will I do it?” He cautiously reached for the hem and lifted it over my head. It joined his High Vis.

I tweaked his nipples again. He moaned slightly. He looked as if he wanted to touch me but was reluctant to. I reached to undo his cargo shorts. This time I wasn’t stopped. Undoing the buttons and zipper were enough and they joined the shirts. I knew he was a tradie but was still amused when I saw the “Tradie” brand on the elastic waist of his boxer briefs. I went to pull them down but again was stopped. “Your turn.” He didn’t seem willing to help me off with my shorts. I was going commando, so my three quarters hard cock showed as my shorts joined the others on the floor. He smiled.

I reached for his “Tradies” waist band and lowering them revealed his rock hard, uncut cock. I’d estimate almost eight inches.

I dropped to my knees and teased him by just licking the shaft and inside his foreskin. He desperately wanted to stuff his gorgeous cock in my mouth. Remember I didn’t want this to be a quickie. It wasn’t. I removed his socks.

I got him comfortably stretched out on the bed. I slowly worked his cock with my mouth and hand until he was close. I stopped and moved towards his head. He thought I was about to kiss him and turned away which gave me access to what I was after. I took my time as I licked and kissed his neck and then his ear. He moaned and moved his right hand to his leaking cock. I stopped him and nibbled on his ear lobe. He squirmed and moaned louder. I kept hold of his hand. I whispered in his ear “this isn’t a race.”

I moved my mouth to his nips. He moaned louder, “I didn’t know they were so sensitive”. I took my time. My hand moved to his cock and slid his foreskin up and down over his glans. He was almost pleading that he had to cum. I licked and sucked his balls. He responded. I took his glans in my mouth and ran my tongue under his foreskin and them sank to his pubes and started sucking. His hips rose to meet my mouth. He was ready. His body tensed. He cock flexed and the first blast went straight into my throat. I withdrew enough to catch the rest in my mouth.

He finished and I let his softening cock drop from my mouth and waited. How was he going to react now? Would he be OK or embarrassed or angry? He smiled, “I enjoyed that” and reached to pull me towards him and hugged me. “That was so much better than I could have imagined. Awesome.” After a pause, “How about you?”

“I enjoyed it too.” He looked at my hard cock. “Oh that. I’ll be OK. This was about you. I can deal with myself later.”

“I’d like to see you do it.” His eyes were pleading. He was so cute. Who was I to disappoint him? After all we were lying naked next to each other, and I was rock hard. It didn’t take long before I covered my abs.

“Wow, thanks. What’s it taste like?” His finger scoped up a glob and he sucked the finger. “Hmm different.” We weren’t in a hurry to move but I finally suggested a shower. He agreed and moved to the bathroom. When he stepped into the shower I followed. “Hey, what are you doing?”

“Joining you in the shower. I’ll wash your back. Don’t tell me you haven’t shared a shower in the locker room.”

He replied, smiling. “Well not with someone who’s just sucked my dick.” He was relaxed.

I washed his back but left his buttocks. I wasn’t sure how he would react. When he turned around, he wasn’t hard but wasn’t soft either. I turned around and he washed my back including my buttocks. We stepped out and I handed him a towel. We half dried each other. I wrapped a towel around my waist. “I’ll make fresh coffee.”

I came out with the fresh coffees to see Beau sitting on the couch with just the towel wrapped around his waist. I sat next to him. I asked him about going home and he told me Skye was going to farewell drinks after work. Her boss got promotion and was moving to another branch. She would phone him to pick her up. I asked how long they had been together. They met in high school and dated. After school it became serious and then they moved in together. Are they planning to get married? Beau was quieter. Skye had been keen but now both were unsure.

By now our bodies were touching skin to skin and the towels weren’t concealing much. However, Beau was comfortable enough to talk and yes, sex was an issue. Both virgins when they met and no other sex partners for either, until today that is. They basically had sex in the missionary position and very little else. So much for high school sex education classes!

“Have you done to Skye what I did to you?”

He looked startled, “She doesn’t have a penis!”

“I sort of assumed that. I meant the other stuff. Skye’s ears, neck and nipples are just as sensitive and erotic as yours. She doesn’t have a penis, but her vagina has the same nerve endings and her clitoris can be stimulated in more ways than just fucking. If you want Skye to go down on you, you have to be prepared to go down on her.”

Beau was silent for a while. “I understand. If I want things to be better, I need to do something to make them better.”

We talked some more and I suggested some websites that weren’t porn and had good advice and then it was time for Beau to leave. We dropped the towels together and dressed.

At the door, Beau turned and hugged me. “Chris, I hope you take this the right way. That orgasm was amazing, but I don’t think we’ll do it again. I like you, but as a friend and I hope you can like me as a friend.”

I hugged back. “I’d really like that.” Then Beau and his Tradie Ute were gone.

OK, that's the start. Hope you enjoyed it and are interested in what happens next.
Copyright © 2023 Paladin; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 27
  • Love 21
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Hmm. An interesting premise for a story @Paladin with a well written first chapter.  And I guess Beau can honestly tell his girlfriend Skye, "oh he's just someone I bumped in to in the carpark"? Chance encounters do happen and sometimes lead to more. :whistle:

Your response to @Cane23 comment: "The protagonist's, or narrator's, name is Chris. ... I'm telling the story as Chris..." leads me to ask, is this story autobiographical? 

Anyway, you've piqued my editor's curiosity with novice writers, so I will read on.

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Thanks for your encouraging comments @Anton_Cloche. No, the story is not autobiographical. :( I hope you continue to enjoy reading.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..