Jump to content
    Paladin
  • Author
  • 1,944 Words
  • 1,858 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

BEAU - 2. Chapter 2

It was two months before I heard from Beau again. It was a Saturday afternoon and he suggested meeting and having dinner together. “I want to talk to you,” he said. I pointed out that there were some nearby restaurants and the Elenora Hotel if he’d like nice pub food, or I could cook at home. I was surprised he opted for home cooked. It was simple. Steak with mushroom sauce, hot chips and salad followed by sponge pudding and whipped cream for dessert.

Beau arrived around 6pm with two six packs. All smiles, he greeted me with a hug. I asked how it was that we were having dinner without Skye. She was at a work training course that started on Friday night and she would be back late Sunday.

He put the two six packs in the fridge. It didn’t look like he was planning on driving home. He broke out two bottles and handed me one. “Cheers Mate.” We clinked bottles and he followed me around the kitchen because he wanted to talk. He was very talkative. His relationship with Skye was now the best ever. Not just the sex. Yes, the sex was “awesome” but now they were enjoying so much more together. They again felt like a couple that belonged together.

I was thrilled that things had turned around so quickly and hoped it would continue. We enjoyed the meal and relaxed and talked about everything and nothing. The sort of shit that a couple of friends share after a few drinks. Beau wasn’t pissed or falling over drunk, but it was obvious that, even without the bottle of Cabinet Merlot red wine we had shared with dinner, he was over the legal limit and unable to drive home.

We were on the couch. “Man, I think I’ve drunk too much to drive home. Do you mind if I crash here?” Not that that worried me. I liked the guy and I’d rather he was drunk and safe here than driving around.

“Does Skye know you’re here?”

“Yeah. She suggested I catch up with you. She wants to meet you. “

I was really surprised. “She knows about me?”

“Yeah, but just the good bits.” I wasn’t sure what that meant and wasn’t prepared to pursue it then.” “She wants to meet you. She thought lunch next Sunday if it’s OK with you.”

“Is this what you came around to tell me?”

“Sure was. Glad you reminded me.” His face spread into an impish grin that told me he wasn’t as drunk as he was pretending. Cute. “Can I stay the night?”

“Well you know there’s only one bed. You could use the couch, it converts to a bed, or you could use the bed if you don’t mind having a naked guy in the same bed”.

“I’ve done that once before and didn’t feel threatened so how about the bed.”

We got ready for bed. I even have a supply of extra toothbrushes. Despite my comment about sleeping naked I decided to slip on some boxers. I was stopped. “Hey naked remember.” I shrugged and stayed naked.

Once in bed Beau slid over to me and rolled on his side and stretched an arm across to hold me. He looked into my eyes. “You know Chris there’s something we haven’t done.”

I returned the gaze, “Beau, there are heaps of things we haven’t done. What in particular are you thinking?”

“This,” he whispered as his lips met mine. It wasn’t a peck. It was a proper kiss that asked for a response. I responded. It was passionate and we both hardened. I wasn’t sure what was happening but whatever it was, it felt great. Beau surprised me by reaching down and stroking my cock. Recovering from my surprise I reached down and started stroking him. He pulled out of the kiss and whispered, “I like the way you kiss. Can we do it again?” He didn’t wait for an answer. We were both turned on. He broke the kiss and this time asked, “I want to sixtynine.”

The kiss surprised me, but this was a surprise on a totally different level. Before I could respond he was already changing position and covering my cock with his mouth. I looked at his pulsing, uncut, pre-dripping cock in front of me. Passion took over as I swallowed him. He certainly wasn’t experienced, but his enthusiasm made up for it. When we came, we both swallowed.

Beau moved, slid up beside me, kissed me again and said, “I really enjoyed that.”

When we recovered, our naked bodies were still pressed against each other. I looked at him, “Beau, I’m not all that comfortable with what we’ve just done. I mean I’m comfortable with the sex part, actually very comfortable, but I don’t want to come between you and Skye.” I tried to move away from him.

Beau held me to stop me moving. “You won’t. You never will.” He was serious, and continued, “Chris, you’ve opened my eyes to lots of things and I’m grateful for that. What’s important is you’ve made me realize how much I love Skye and that I need to show her that love. I owe you everything for that. This was a sort of thank you for what you’ve done for me, and for Skye. I was happy to do it and yes I enjoyed doing it but It won’t happen again.”

I was about to speak but he stopped me. “Please listen to me. I know I said that before but that was before I realized how much I really want you as a friend. Not only to me but a friend to Skye as well. Chris, I love you. Not the way I love Skye, but I still love you and want us as the closest of friends, but that won’t work if we do this again. I hope you understand, and I hope that it’s what you want as well.”

I felt a weight had been lifted off me. “Yeah I understand all that and it’s what I want as well. I love you too, but not as a boyfriend. Beau I’m here for you and Skye, 110%.”

I noticed some tears on Beau’s face and went to wipe them when he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. “Hey, we’re not doing that anymore.”

He gave that devilish smile. “An occasional kiss between close friends should be OK.”

I lightly punched his chest. “Stop it and go to sleep.” I noticed my own cheeks had some tears.

Sunday morning we both woke at the same time. Certainly not early but not too late either. I suggested I make some coffee. Beau countered with shower first and then coffee. He jumped out of bed and grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bathroom. “You can wash my back.”

“I thought we weren’t going to do this anymore.”

“We’re not going to be sexual. This won’t come between me and Skye. It’s just showing we are still BFF.”

I washed his back and this time his arse cheeks and crack. I’m sure he smiled. He washed my back the same way. With towels wrapped around our hips we made coffee and started brunch. After eating Beau dressed, reminded me about next Sunday and left in his Tradie Ute.

 

I phoned Beau during the week to check on the arrangements for Sunday. Skye was with Beau and we talked. She was easy to talk to and even over the phone I felt we were establishing a friendship. I asked what I could bring for lunch. Skye suggested dessert as otherwise it would be just something from the freezer.

Sunday finally came and casually dressed, I headed for their North Gosford apartment. Both of them were standing in the entrance when the door opened.

Skye gave me an extended hug. “I’m so pleased to finally meet you.”

I told her what a pleasure it was to finally meet her. “You’re even more gorgeous than Beau’s described.”

She stepped back. “You’re more handsome than Beau’s described.”

I glanced at Beau. “So I’m not into guys,” he said as he smiled and threw his arms around me in a warm hug.

“You know this is a new thing for Beau. He’s now comfortable hugging everybody.”

“Not everybody” Beau defended with mock indignation.

Smiling, Skye put her arm round Beau. “OK. How about, just about everybody.” They kissed. The love and affection were obvious.

I picked up my bag and suggested the trifle and cream should go in the fridge. Skye put them in the fridge as Beau pulled out two beers and a bottle of white wine. He handed me a beer and poured a wine for Skye. We clicked bottles and Skye’s glass. There was no discomfort and the conversation flowed accompanied by the drinks and dips. Skye was pleased with the change in Beau. “You know you’ve given me back the adorable, loving and fun guy I first fell in love with.”

“I think that was always there. I just prodded it a bit.”

Skye grinned, “anyway whatever you did, and those websites have helped too.” I think Beau blushed.

Over dinner of home made lasagne and salad they opened up about the real reason for the lunch. Skye started, “We’ve agreed to get married.”

“Fantastic! Beau’s told me how he feels about you and seeing you two together tells me you love him just as much. Congratulations.”

Skye continued. “Thanks. So far, we’ve only told you and our parents. We’re going to announce it to friends and extended family at a joint family BBQ at Beau’s parents’ place.”

Beau added, “we want you to come to the party and,” Beau paused and briefly looked at Skye, “I want you to be my best man.”

I was not ready for this. Yeah, I’d sucked his cock and, well, OK, he’d sucked mine and we were BFF. But not this. Not best man at his wedding. Yeah, I sort of did like the idea, but it wasn’t right. I had to think fast. “Beau, I’m honoured that you’re asking me, but you have close friends from school and sport and work that you’ve had for years and years who would kill to be your best man. How are they going to feel when someone they’ve never heard of turns up out of the blue as your best man?”

“What you’re just said is part of the problem. It’s so hard to choose between those friends, without others being offended.”

“I get it and I’m sort of neutral and not one of them and safe, but so is your older brother. No one can object to your older brother being your best man, even if they are disappointed.”

Skye turned to Beau. “See, I told you that’s what he would say. Chris doesn’t deserve to get into a shit fight with your friends any more than you do. Asking Andre makes perfect sense because he’s your brother so no one can feel offended.”

“OK, OK, you win. I’ll ask Andre, but Chris you’ll still come to our wedding?”

“Try to keep me away. I’ll be there even if I don’t have an invitation.”

Skye reached and took my arm. “Chris, there is no way you won’t have an invitation. Now, can you come to a joint family and friends BBQ next Sunday.”

“If it’s about what I think it is, I wouldn’t miss it.”

The serious stuff out of the way and it was time for the Trifle, and more easy conversation.

Thanks for your responses and comments. I appreciate all of them.
Copyright © 2023 Paladin; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 24
  • Love 14
  • Wow 4
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Anton_Cloche

Posted (edited)

This chapter is not a trifling matter :whistle:. Lots of areas covered, an introduction to Skye, and a big ask of Chris to be Best Man at the wedding. I think Beau's 'Tradie Tool' may qualify him as best man. 😜

Well written. Next up is family and friends BBQ. What could go wrong? Too much drinking? Sparks fly? 

Edited by Anton_Cloche
  • Love 4
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..