Jump to content
    R. Eric
  • Author
  • 2,592 Words
  • 2,669 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Blueblood 5: Exposed The Secrets about V5H Revealed - 7. Back! Get Back!!! He's Mine

01/04/2018 Snow!!! For you Northerners, big deal, right? This is the South!! It is a big deal! We have accumulation!! No cable, thus no Internet for a while, but we have SNOW!!! Daniel never understood why it caused a panic here. Run in circles screaming doesn't help, he'd say. "DON'T PANIC!! Everyone just remain calm!" I'm fine.

We got up and I got to see more of this museum George called home. It did look like a monument inside. There were no personal touches that said…George or John lived here. The house just said no one lived here. In many ways, a museum or monument might have been more inviting. We needed enough time to get back and change. Colin and I got up but didn’t know where to go. Colin needed to eat…and get coffee.

Colin knocked on George’s and John’s door. It was about time to head back, so they had to be up. It took a few minutes before the door opened and a smiling almost dressed John was there. “Good morning!” He greeted brightly.

Even I backed just slightly. “Is it?”

John smiled and waved to come in. “It is for me.” He began to finish buttoning his shirt. He waved in a direction toward a door. “George is finishing getting dressed.” He nodded. “We have got a few hours to get there.” He cocked his head at Colin. “We don’t have Death Wish Coffee.”

Colin let out a grunt. “Well, we didn’t have a lot of notice to give. You didn’t have time to stock up…or ever invite us before…”

I gave Colin’s hand a quick squeeze. “We have time to get some at the VUN.”

John smiled. “We’ve never entertained.” He looked at Colin. “You’ve been here.”

“Ten or fifteen years ago,” Colin said. “The venom allowed us to go in the sun, but we still took injections.” He looked at the room. “It hasn’t changed a bit.”

John frowned. “Well, George is usually at the VUN. Asking people from there over…”

“I understand.” I smiled. “We’ll talk later. We were fine last night. Are you two?”

John nodded as he finished by tucking his shirt in. “We’ll be at Vamps soon enough.”

“It’s not rush hour, but it is Manhattan.” Colin waved at the outside toward the street. “It’s a few New York City blocks!”

I grinned at John’s happy face. “I take it, things with you and George are good now.”

John smiled a little embarrassed. “They are. I’m sorry for yesterday…”

I came over and hugged John. “What you felt, was how you felt. It doesn’t matter if it was wrong or right.” I leaned in a little closer. “You were right, though.”

John chuckled. “I could have done it better. That wasn’t very mature.”

“When it comes to heart, we all regress.” Then my eyebrows narrowed. “Now, for that stake, we put in the ground back in England when you were feeling guilty about my becoming a vampire…” I said warning. “What happened was years ago…you didn’t know…”

John gave a slight nod a gave me the side look. “Yes, but I still feel bad about it!”

“John.” I smiled. “I’m fine. You did me a favor. Now, I have Colin at lot longer.”

John gave a grunt. “We hope.”

We saw George come out of a room I could make out clothes hung in a big closet. “Is this the right tie?” He asked looking up as he had two ties, one in each hand. He smiled at us. “Oh, hi, guys.” He walked closer to John. “What tie?”

John pointed to the light silvery blue one in his left hand. “It will be a good contrast to your hair and eye color.”

George nodded with a grin, kissing him, but it was a little longer than a simple peck. “Thanks.”

John smiled. “This time, you won’t be spilling anything volatile on it.” Then he looked at George closer. “Will you?”

George shrugged. “I never intend to.”

“I know.” John smiled as George began to arrange his tie. “God, we’re not even married and I sound like a wife.”

“No.” I shook my head. “You sound like his life partner. It’s your job.”

“Do you know when you want to get married?” I asked, smiling at this little domestic display.

John grinned. “There’s no hurry…” he began, “no one’s pregnant.”

“So?” Colin asked. “As much sex Devon and I have sex, one of us should have been many times and being pregnant shouldn’t be a reason to get married.”

“That’s three weddings if we do it in the spring,” John said.

“I think we can spare the time and money.” Colin smiled. “Love trumps everything and it’s the most important.”

George nodded kissing John again. “I agree.”

 

We did make it pretty well back to the VUN. Colin and I went up so could have his Death Wish Coffee and breakfast. Then a quick shower and change at home and we were back down fifteen minutes before we were to begin.

Once back in the room he had the huge monitor, it began and one more time, George’s attention was being called for. Including this woman from Australia with light brown hair in her mid-thirties. Only, I did notice she was…she was trying a little harder to attract George’s attention. She had come in later and not seen George and John walk in together. Her hair was done like in a salon and her outfit was not business, but she had a figure most men liked. One more time with the light touches, which this time George noticed. He smiled at her as he waved toward John.

“I need to introduce someone.” He smiled warmly as he reached out and held his hand for John. “This is my fiancé, John Burke. He’s my rock.” He said leaning in kissing John…not chaste, but less than he would have with more privacy.

High IQ? Her face showed surprise and yes…a little disappointed.

“Oh.” The woman said taking her hand from George’s arm and extended her hand to John. “It’s nice to meet you.”

I chuckled. “It’s a shame there is no gaydar. She could have saved time…and money.” I said to Colin.

Colin nodded. “If there ever is one. George will have discovered it.”

 

We had a late breakfast, but that didn’t stop Colin from having lunch. I rolled my eyes as the waiter came and gave him his steaks. Only two this time, he wasn’t that hungry. Vampires ate a lot, but Colin ATE A LOT!

I glanced over at George and John. Since the incident was so recent with John, it was still on George’s mind and he made sure everyone knew he belonged to John. The little touches and never really losing contact with John. Which I was pleased to see John loved that George did it willingly and it wasn’t really just for show; George meant it. I did feel a little sorry for the woman from Australia. She’d found a good target. George was very healthy and strong. He could have fathered some beautiful and intelligent children…but not with her.

 

Then came the other questions and presentations. A greater explanation of how the Old Ones were created. The history as we knew it from the scrolls we scanned from Egypt and again with the solid evidence we had. George’s samples. He did get a few questions about the reproduction of vampires. Questions about Repetate and Iustina and did they ever act out in a sexual way?

“The basic urge to find a mate, spreading their DNA doesn’t exist in either Repetate or Iustina. However, they are human…formed as a human and do respond to general socialization. They are sociable. However, they do not have what all men do.” He hit a button on the remote and now, there was something I never thought I would. The inside of Repetate’s or Iustina’s bodies. Only this was from the waist down. Organs were colored! Of their…penises? How did George do that!? “They have no ejaculatory ducts, seminal vesicles or even a prostate. They just have the Urethra to urinate with. They seek blood, but as that need is met or they find someone they can’t feed on…they can be quite…happy having another human with them. That DNA imperative is not there to reproduce except through the passing of their venom. The need to give DNA to someone and reproduce brings us to vampires that are created by these Old Ones. The venom causes the DNA to be rewritten and the desire…the urge to find a mate and continue another generation also begins to break down. Yet, the venom takes on part of the new vampire which is passed to the next generation. That’s why Colin and Devon can speak and reason. They are enough generations down the line that they retain that.”

The woman from Australia said. “Is that why they are in a homosexual relationship?”

George sighed. “No, Doctor. They’re merely human. Some humans are what they are.” George said simply. “The sexual nature of a human is so deep, the need for someone to share life with is there…for survival, but the reason is no longer there. To be clear, the venom does not really change the nature of the person. There are people that were bitten that were gay or straight before they were bitten, but if the right human being comes around, the vampire will be attracted to them. It is a theory, but I think after the venom, they don’t look for the symmetrical evenness in features of their target, but what will make the vampire a better hunter. Will that person help them become a better vampire? In one case, I believe that was the case. Both are warriors…soldiers who were very good at hunting…or killing to get blood. The recognition and familiarity of the two tell the venom…or DNA that was the best choice to join with.” He smiled at his own thoughts. “There are some that we that way before they are bitten. This lack of DNA directive to reproduce to continue the species just made it more…enticing. Irresistible.” He looked up slightly at John and smiled slightly more.

I frowned as I growled to Colin. “That isn’t us.” I hissed. “I was lusting for you before I became a vampire and before I knew you were a vampire.”

Colin nodded. “I know, I told you that day two. It is Vlad and Gaius George is talking about.” He waved at the others. “But George needs to be careful. He’s practically has a red neon arrow pointing at himself by saying I’m a vampire, too!

“He didn’t do that,” I said to Colin.

“Surrounded by geniuses? Who knows what they can figure out?”

I nodded. “I’ll wager money more than half these men have had their cocks sucked by a guy and even sucked a cock or two themselves and gone further. There were a few carpet lickers, too.” I muttered.

Colin smiled and chuckled as he looked at our guests. “You’d win.”

“You know of others.” A man I knew was from Texas said. “That are like Misters Wentworth.” He grinned. “Sorry, I would say Mr. and Mrs. Wentworth, but which is which. How many vampires are out there?”

George thought. “As far as we know…worldwide there are several hundred thousand…”

That led to a gasp from the people attending. “That many?” A man asked in disbelief. “How could we miss them for thousands of years?”

“…or more,” George added quickly. “A vampire’s nature is also programmed. Other than seeking blood, hiding is the next important item on the agenda. Stay hidden in the dark out of sunlight.”

“From what you’ve shown us…are you sure they’re human?” An oriental man asked in accented English. “They almost sound…alien.”

“But contain all the DNA markers a human has? The same forty-six. Pairings of the twenty-three chromosomes. They at least…not naturally occurring pairings. I am thinking it is a possible mutation.”

“But…that’s impossible!” A woman said again in disbelief. “This is too perfect in design.”

George shrugged. “So, is the human body, to me. That’s why I became a doctor.” He tapped on himself, “but here it is.” He waved at the monitor. “Here they are.”

“But an extremely long life…and never any sex!? What’s the point?” A man said sadly making others chuckle. “That would be hell never having sex!? No wonder they’re killers.”

I was fascinated by looking at the screen.

During a break, I sifted through the guests to get to George and John. George was not letting go of John again. Going over, I grinned at the big redhead. “I always wanted to see how those two were put together. They let you exam them?”

George grinned shaking his head. “Noooo.” He admitted. “Stan helped me with that.”

“I don’t think you mean he held them down for you,” I said.

“No.” George shook his head. “He helped develop the scanners in the room so I could do it over time.”

“The Disflavor. He could go in and out.” Colin nodded.

“That’s right,” George answered. “I have a lot more on them. I’ve even been able to take blood and tissue samples.” He frowned. “There really isn’t much to go on. They have the same blood we do.” He chuckled. “They have the same blood we had when we were vampires.”

“How extensive have you gotten?” I asked.

“Well, I’ve begun study of their DNA.” George smiled. “And there are differences. They are human. The problem is I only have two samples. For a more thorough study, I need more samples of the Old Ones’ DNA.” He smiled. “Not to be tiresome, but we differ from other primates like chimpanzees very little. They have 96% of what we have. A comparison is key. There are five hundred and ten sequences in primates. We have five hundred and nine. Why?”

Colin and I looked at each other and I said. “I assume you’re not waiting for an answer from us.”

“Because a sequence pair merged in us,” George said. “One sequence we find the connections that should be on the end of the sequence is in the middle of one, two ends are now joined. Meaning they have merged.”

“The Old Ones are mostly gone.” I pointed out.

George nodded with a shrug. “I’ll just have to work with what I have.” He shrugged. “It will just take a while to figure out what is and isn’t there.” He smiled. “But I’ll find it!”

Colin nodded as he patted George on the arm. “Just…stay on our side.”

“We have time.” I nodded. I looked down at George’s hand, which was still attached to John’s. “Good for you, George.” I raised Colin’s and my joined hands.

George grinned leaning in and kissing John. “I might get caught up in things, but I’ll come out of it if you nudge me.”

“Just keep the communication going,” Colin said. “It works.”

I nodded. “Never assume the other can see or understand what you do. Say it clearly, in words.”

“And never assume the other knows you love them,” Colin added, he grinned at me. “I know he knows how I feel. We just make it a habit to tell the other. It sounds excessive…”

“But it isn’t,” I added as I looked at my watch. “We need to let the others know what’s happening.”

“We’ll invite them to dinner at the apartment,” Colin said. He grabbed George in a hug. “I’m happy for you two.” He said hugging John. “Just don’t let go of each other.”

I hugged them. “Colin and I love you two.” I pointed to George and then John. “Each.”

John smiled. “Thank you. I love you, too.”

“I know.” I smiled.

 

Copyright © 2017 R. Eric; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 27
  • Love 11
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

OK first off I'm a little ticked about the snow. How the hell does it get the east and south part of the state and miss the middle?!?! Another great chapter

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Hetero women get annoyed (for good reason) when straight men just stare at their breasts instead of looking at their faces. Gay men aren’t typically drawn to stare at women’s breasts. The conundrum for hetero women is that they’re attracted to men who aren’t obsessed with their secondary sexual characteristics, but many of those men aren’t interested in women!  ;-)

 

I know how frustrating it is when someone is attracted to you for the characteristics they associate with your appearance!

 

Many people have weird ideas about Asian-Americans. Many are shocked that I did not just get off a boat or plane from Asia. Many white Gay men assume that I’m going to be passive and submissive based on old stereotypes about Asian women. Many African-Americans that I met when I was homeless thought that I would be able to fix all their electronic products even if I’d never seen the item before in my life – just based on my appearance. Many people are shocked that I do not speak with an accent (unless you count California English as an accent). Some people think I’ll be complimented if they call me ‘Jackie Chan’. Some people insist on finding out where my ancestors were from (even though I do not speak that language and I’ve never been there) and will try to tell me all about some sex worker that works in a sleazy brothel on the other side of the Pacific Ocean – as if that’s something I want to know.

 

End rant.

 

 

Note: I am not attracted to blond men because they aren’t intelligent. I am not attracted to redheaded men because of their fiery tempers. I just like the way they look, but personality trumps appearance and there are many men with blond or red hair who are repulsive to me.  ;-)

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Wesley8890 said:

OK first off I'm a little ticked about the snow. How the hell does it get the east and south part of the state and miss the middle?!?! Another great chapter

Here in California, we just want more snow in the eastern and far northern parts of the state. We need the snowpack in the Sierras as a bank for our reservoirs. And for the ski resorts.

 

It’s 54°F (12°C) right now and it’ll be in the low 60s (16°C) tomorrow with some rain.  ;-)

Edited by droughtquake
Link to comment
3 hours ago, droughtquake said:

End rant.

I am not attracted to blond men because they aren’t intelligent. I am not attracted to redheaded men because of their fiery tempers. I just like the way they look, but personality trumps appearance and there are many men with blond or red hair who are repulsive to me.  ;-)

Why end your rant?  And why whisper this?  Say it PROUDLY.  I go on about not being attracted to blondes...the truth is...I still remember one.  He was GORGEOUS!!  And blonde!  I only knew him a week, but he was marrying a friend and I wasn't gay yet and she might have objected.  :blushing:  Muscular and HAIRY!  His hair was almost white it was so blonde.  He was in his thirties.  This was in the 1980s, but he was the first blonde man that gave me an erection immediately.  I mean hairy, not just scattered.  The thoughts of my fingers in that whitish jungle!  I'm getting an erection NOW!!  I love redheads, too!  But Michael!  AArrougghh!!!  :heart:

Edited by R. Eric
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

I'm inclined to believe that the female from Australia definitely had a crush on George, but got her feelings hurt when George introduced John as his fiancee. I love the way you describe Colin's love of food based on how much he eats I really believe that he loves food. I think the seminar that George is doing seems to be going good. I hope that this works so that the VUN is able to get more help from the other countries to be able to locate and help the vampires who are tired of hiding and surviving on their need for blood. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I think George and John should get a new place. Living in a place that is like a museum just doesn't sound comfortable to me.😍

  • Like 1
Link to comment

some that we that way   some that were that way
sifted through the guests through the guests   I drifted through the guests

Well, I guess I will have to be satisfied with a platonic relationship DQ, though I am totally white haired now, as a younger man, I was a blond – quite a light blond during the summers when my hair bleached out and the rest of me tanned (I was living in Florida at that time and spent many hours on the beach, somewhat to my regret) at this advanced age as I have a number of places on my body which have become cancerous in later years as a result of the effect of the sun in my youth. Fortunately small skin cancers from sun exposure (called Basal Cell or Squamous Cell Carcinomas) seldom metastize so I do not have to worry about internal cancers too much. Especially because I have reached the advanced age of 87 without developing any internal cancers, thank you Lord: However, I will have to have additional cryosurgery to remove squamous or basal cells that become cancerous in later life. The process is not fun – the doctor uses a cotton swab dipped into liquid nitrogen or liquid carbon dioxide and presses it against the cancerous cells showing on the surface of the skin. This causes them to freeze and peel off, but it hurts, it is like a burn caused by touching a burning cigarette to the skin. It is effective however.. It is like a localized area of frostbite. It can be performed in the dermatologists office, it is quick and effective for any sun damaged cells that show up on the surface of the skin. However, it does not disclose any microscopic cells that are sun-damaged and the process may have to be repeated later in life.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..