Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Out Of The Closet - 3. Chapter 3: April Showers

Oliver and Toby celebrate their 17th birthday and start baseball season. Cody fixes up a car while his mom meets new people. Cody and Oliver start dating more publicly. And Logan continues being mean to Oliver and Cody.
Content warning: Contains masturbation and swear words.

April 6th 2019

“Happy birthday, Oliver,” Cody hugged me outside of my house. Toby and I had a couple friends over for our 17th birthday and they’d be spending the night. Basically, it was just Logan and Cody who were hanging out for the night. Cody was wearing a navy blue t-shirt and black sweatpants. I had jeans and a green t-shirt on with my shaggy dark hair gelled. Toby and I had recently showered after playing a baseball game earlier. “I like your hair,” Cody blushed, brushing his blond bangs out of his face.

“Thanks. Took me a while to get it like this."

I led my boyfriend up to my room where Cody set down his backpack. We then kissed. “Welcome to being seventeen.” My face turned bright pink. Cody was older than me by about one month. Cody’s birthday was March 11th.

Downstairs, Cody and Logan greeted my parents before my parents went to their bedroom for some peace and quiet. There was pizza and cupcakes for us to eat.

“This is really good,” Logan said, taking a bite into a slice of black olive pizza. “Where’d you get it from?”

“I made it myself,” I put a few slices on a paper plate for myself.

“I didn’t know you were into cooking,” Logan blushed.

“Yeah, I’ve started getting into it the past 6 months,” I sat down to join the others.

After eating, the four of us went to the upstairs den to play video games and watch movies.

“You made me lose! You hit me with that red shell!” I playfully scolded my fraternal twin brother after I lost to Toby in a Mario Kart 8 race on the Nintendo Switch. Toby, who was trying not to laugh, soon found himself wrestling on the floor with me. I ended up winning, being the stronger twin and such.

“Ok, fine, you win,” Toby sighed in defeat. I released my brother from being pinned to the shag carpeted floor.

Logan mumbled something to himself, hoping no one else heard. Logan had on a purple hoodie and khaki cargo shorts. Logan was making this whole day super awkward. He’s been rude to me and Cody for a while and he’s been trying to distance himself from me. I’m pretty sure he only came for Toby anyways.

“Nice job,” Cody ruffled my hair. I kissed Cody’s nose. Toby made a gagging face as he got up and dusted himself off.

“Not the time for PDA, bro,” Toby teased, fixing his tousled hair.

“Shut up,” I giggled before making out with Cody. Logan made a gagging face.

“Who’s gonna play next?” Toby asked. “Logan?”

“Nah,” the hispanic boy sighed, looking over at Cody and I. He stood up. “I need some fresh air.”

“Huh...” Toby looked at his closest friend as he left. Toby then looked over at me, whose face was basically being eaten by Cody. “Guys, is Logan okay?” He asked. No response. “Seriously? I guess I’ll go check on him.” Toby stood up and walked out.


Thursday, April 11 2019

On Thursday, during athletic period, I was on the baseball field practicing with the rest of the Varsity Baseball team. The sports fields were shared between the high school and the elementary school next door. I threw the ball back and forth with first baseman Toby on the diamond. My brother had a good throwing arm despite his skinny frame, ha! Alright, I’ll stop teasing him. You’re awesome, Tobes. The second half of practice we did some batting. I’m not super good at batting, but I’m not bad either. My batting average is like 0.235. On my turn at bat, I actually hit a home run, which was cool. I had to climb over the short chain link fence to rescue the ball though.


Toby and I were the last to come into the locker room after baseball practice. We were late because we helped the coach pick up stuff from the field after practice. The seventh period bell rang as we entered, and all our teammates rushed out to go home, nearly trampling my bro and I. So rude!

We undressed, with the locker room to ourselves, and hit the showers. Cody had been wearing cowboy boots and a plaid shirt and jeans today. He even had a cowboy hat on earlier before a teacher made him take it off! He looked really cute in that outfit, and thoughts of him flooded my mind in the showers. It was actually giving me a hard on that I suddenly had the urge to take care of. I stroked my cock as I continued to think about Cody, his beautiful smile, his fluffy blond hair, his amazing abs, his cock… OH GOD… I came on the shower floor. That felt so freaking amazing!

“Bro, what’s taking you so long in there?!” I heard my brother’s voice. I blushed as I turned off the water. “You don’t need to shower for eight minutes!”

“Sorry, Tobes! I was just thinking about stuff.” I got out of the shower and wrapped my towel around my waist. The only other thing I had on were shower slides to protect my feet from the gross public showers.

“Dude, you don’t think I heard you jerking off in there?!” Toby laughed with a voice crack. He’s such a dork.

My cheeks blushed. “So what?! Guys masturbate in the shower all the time, bro!”

“I BET YOU WERE THINKING ABOUT CODY!” He teased me.

“So what if I was?!” I blushed even more! “He’s my boyfriend and he’s hot as hell!” I explained as we walked to our neighboring lockers.

“Whatever. I’m too straight to think about Cody like that,” Toby pulled his A&F boxers on. “He’s got some nice muscles though. I’d kill for a body like that…” I smirked. “NO HOMO.”

“Bro, it’s fine,” I put on my American Eagle boxers and jeans. “You’re awesome the way you are.”

“But…. you tease me for being skinny ALL THE TIME!!” Toby whined.

“I know,” I smirked. “I can tease my awesome brother. I’m not being serious when I do. You know you’re the best brother, like ever, right?”

“Thanks, Ollie,” Toby looked in his backpack for something. “You got any extra jeans or shorts for me? I must’ve forgotten to pack some. And I am NOT walking home in my underwear.”

As much as I would like to see that, I fished around in my locker and pulled out a pair of yellow Jordan basketball shorts and handed them to him. They smelled clean so I figured they were. He put them on. They were knee length on me, so you can imagine how baggy and long they were on my shorter twin bro. I actually like the look of baggy shorts on guys. But, he’s my brother, and that would be weird if I found him cute.

As I was putting on a fresh clean tank top, Cody entered the locker room. Toby yelped and used his arms to hide his bare chest. “There you are Ollie,” he kissed me. “Nice tank top.” He looked so damn fine in that cowboy attire. “Hey, Toby. Nice shorts.” That earned a blush from my brother as he pulled on a hoodie over his head.

“What are you doing here, cutie?” I asked before planting a kiss on my boyfriend’s nose.

“I wanted to see if you wanted to hang out and maybe grab dinner later?” Cody asked with a smile, showing off his perfect teeth. “There’s also something at home I REALLY wanna show ya.”

“Sure, it’s a date!” I hugged him. “You’ll be alright going home on your own, Tobes?”

“Uh, yeah,” he rolled his eyes. “I’m seventeen not seven… I can walk 3 blocks home on my own.”

Cody arrived at home walking with me. He noticed another car parked outside. It had a Kansas plate on the back fender. “That’s weird,” Cody mumbled. The blond teen and I entered the kitchen for a snack.

“Oh, hi Cody,” Samantha said. “Laura, this is my son, Cody, and his boyfriend Oliver.”

“Nice to meet you,” Laura held out her hand for Cody to shake.

“Hey,” he shook her hand cautiously before giving his mom a look of confusion while I introduced myself to Laura.

“This is Laura, my... girlfriend.”

“Girlfriend?” Cody asked, very confused.

“Yes, I figured it was time I started dating again and....”

“Mom, I’m sorry, I really want to get to working on the Jeep. I’m almost done and need to show Ollie.” Cody grabbed a protein bar to eat before leading me to the garage. I grabbed a pear from the fridge as a snack and followed him.

“Cody...” his mom sighed. “I'm sorry about him.” She said to Laura and I.

“I should go with him, But congrats, Samantha,” I gave my future mother in law (OMG that's so weird) a smile.

“It’s ok,” Laura said. “I should probably go back home soon too. I still have many boxes to unpack. It was very nice to meet in person though.” The two women kissed before Laura exited the house and I went to the garage to see what Cody wanted to show me. There was a green Jeep with the hood open. If I remember correctly, I think this Jeep belonged to Christopher, Cody’s dad.

“What’cha doin’ boo?” I asked, taking a bite of the pear.

“Just fixin’ up dad’s old Jeep.” Cody set his cowboy hat down on the workbench and started playing country music.

“Nice. You gonna drive it when it’s done?”

“That’s the plan,” Cody grabbed some tools and got to work. I’m not a mechanical expert, but I assumed Cody knew what he was doing. He knows a lot more about cars than my dumbass does.

“Your mom seems happy with her new girlfriend,” I mentioned as I watched Cody.

“Yeah well she’s not gonna replace dad…” Cody said coldly.

“I don’t think she’s trying to…” I said softly.

“Well, Oliver, you have both your parents so you wouldn’t understand…” Cody wiped sweat from his face. “Maybe you’d be able to speak about it when you lose a parent as a teenager.”

I sat down and pouted. “I’m sorry, Cody. I was only trying to help. I’ll just shut up.”

“Shit… I’m sorry Oliver. I didn’t mean it like that. You were just offering advice.” Cody paused for a minute. “Could you grab the socket wrench for me please?”

“The what?”

“The wrench that has a cylindrical knob at the end.”

I found something that looked like a socket wrench. “Here you go!”

Cody then unbuttoned his shirt. “It’s so dang hot in here.” I helped him remove his plaid shirt. And mmmmmmmmm… he looks sooooo amazing when shirtless. I licked my lips and felt a boner coming back.

“I’m going to the restroom,” I got up and Cody nodded. I had been holding in my piss for a while so I ran to the restroom to relieve myself.

“Mom, you already knew I didn’t want you dating anyone. I don’t want anyone replacing dad...” I heard Cody telling his mom as I re-entered the garage. I stood off to the side to not intrude in the conversation.

“Cody, sweetie, it’s my decision not yours. But, I won’t try to force you to like her.”

“Oliver’s back. I wanna test to see if this jeep works,” Cody waved at me.

“Cody, I’m so happy for you, fixing up your dad’s car,” she smiled. “He would be happy.”

“He probably is, from up in heaven,” Cody wiped a tear from his lime green eyes. He climbed into the driver’s seat and I got in the shotgun after grabbing his shirt. “Time to see if this baby starts!”

The engine came to life as he turned the key. “HAHA! YES!” He put both fists up in victory before kissing me.

“Nice job, Cody!” I smiled and ruffled his hair. I handed him his shirt. I’d miss seeing shirtless Cody, but we’re going to the local Mexican restaurant, Señor Burrito’s, and all the restaurants in town have a strict no shirt no shoes no service policy.

We got some tacos and nachos from Señor Burrito’s and talked for a while before Cody drove me home. He promised me that he’d give his mom’s girlfriend a chance. He seemed kinda hostile and reserved about it earlier, but I hope he finds some kind of peaceful solution.

At home, Toby and Logan were hanging out in the living room… “Hey, Ollie, how was your date?” Toby asked. Logan snickered.

“Shhh! Not with mom and dad home!”

“Yo, dude, you wanna help us with setting up for a DnD game?” Toby offered, rolling some 38-sided dice in his hand.

“DnD? What the fuck is that?” I set down my backpack on my hook by the door and removed my sneakers.

“It’s Dungeons & Dragons, you doofus,” Logan rolled his brown eyes. I blushed in embarrassment.

“So how do we play?” I sat next to my bro and his bestie. My excitement soon dissipated when Toby explained a lot of drawing maps, math, and writing. It seemed more like homework than a board game that millions of people play.

“This is hopeless! I’m never gonna get this!!” I growled in frustration. “What the hell is charisma? And constitution?!”

“I figured Oliver wouldn’t like this…” Logan said, putting the finishing touches on a drawing of his hot buff ogre character. "He's not smart enough for such an advanced game." Dangit! Why is that ogre so hot? They’re supposed to be ugly AF!!

“Dude, I had to offer to let him play…” Toby reasoned. “He’s my brother.”

“I thought we were playing. But if I wanted all this work I would just do my homework!” I set down my half finished drawing of a female kangaroo character with a ranged musket weapon. Don’t ask… lmao.

“Bro, you need to calm down. You can’t think straight when you’re panicking,” Toby said.

“I just don’t get it!! This is so fucking stupid! I thought DnD was supposed to be fun!” I wanted to rip my hair out!! I stormed up to my room. I slammed the door and played video games the rest of the night in my room.

Thanks for reading, y'all! I wonder what's got Logan so hostile lately? 🤔
Anyways, comment and all that. Byeee!
spacer.png
Copyright © 2024 RichardWrites; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 15
  • Love 4
  • Wow 2
Thanks for reading! :)
Comments are appreciated!
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Logan wanted the job Cody got: being Oliver's boyfriend. Jealousy can get so ugly, I sometimes wonder why we need homophobes to abuse us, when we do such a fine job of beating up each other emotionally over such BS.

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..