Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Out Of The Closet - 5. Chapter 5: Doing Stuff Together!

Oliver and Cody explore the more intimate side of their relationship and skip school for it. This gets Oliver into some trouble though :/
Content warning: Contains masturbation and oral sex scenes.

May 9 2019

Cody and I were relaxing in my room at night playing 3DS games. Cody had spent the evening helping me with Trigonometry homework and now we were hanging out. Cody set down his DS. “I’m bored.”

“Me too,” I nodded in agreement. “TV?”

“Um, well, I was thinking,” Cody began, “we’ve been together for six months and haven’t really done much.”

“Boo, we have dates almost every week, and we hang out all the time,” I sat up from my previously laid down position on the bed. I was sore from baseball practice that afternoon.

“No, babe, I mean like this,” Cody pointed to his hard crotch, which created a tent in his sweatpants.

“You mean sex!?” I asked and gulped.

“Yeah. Most people our age have already lost their virginity.” Cody explained. I was puzzled. Cody and I were only 17 years old.

“I know how it works for gay dudes, and I don’t know if I am ready for that,” I set down the small DS console and awkwardly fiddled with my thumbs. I blushed.

“Sorry, I’m just curious. Mormonism is like pretty anti-gay so I never really learned much. I learned more from school health class and Xhub than my parents.”

“You watch porn?” I asked. “That’s so hot! My parents would kill me if I did.”

“Oh boy. You’re about to be introduced to a very wonderful world, sweet baby.” Cody flopped back onto the bed. I curled up next to him. The blond opened his red pear phone and opened the XHub app. We watched a short film of a couple guys doing stuff related to oral sex. When it was over, I quickly got up and walked to the bathroom to jerk off after watching the stimulating video. “Oliver?” Cody asked, confused. “You ok?”

“Yeah,” I blushed as I stroked my stimulated hard cock. “I’m, just, uh, relieving myself.”

“Oh,” Cody laughed. “You don’t have to do it in there.”

“I don’t wanna do it out there, with you watching!” I was careful not to get anything on my boxers or sweatpants. I made a mental note to check out that website more often. I quickly cleaned up with toilet paper and flushed before pulling up my pants and washing up at the sink. I returned to the room and saw Cody with his six inch cock out and his hand around it. The box of tissues was sitting on the bed too. “Cody!” My face turned a bright pink and I turned around.

“What? I’m doing the same thing as you...”

I tried to forget what I saw, but Cody had a pretty nice cock. Bigger than mine at least. I went into the closet where I pulled off my clothes and socks and threw them into the hamper and put on some basketball shorts for bed. I heard Cody moan as I exited the closet. I couldn’t believe I just witnessed Cody cum all over himself! “Like what you saw?” Cody asked, panting, as he began cleaning himself. I nodded with flushed pink cheeks. Cody was careful to not get any of his seed on my bed. Very sweet of him! He threw the tissues into the trash bin and cleaned up the sticky mess on his abs and crotch with an alcohol wipe before he pulled up his sweatpants. “Sorry.”

“That was... hot...” I giggled as I got into bed. If my parents had seen what just happened, I’d be grounded until I graduate high school!

“I’m glad,” Cody sat up and scratched his now sweaty bare chest. “And, I’m sorry I was being pushy earlier, babe.” Cody traced his fingers around on my warm chest.

“It’s ok,” I smiled. “I’m tired and I’ll probably go to sleep soon. And, uh, I wouldn’t hate it if you slept here, too.”

Cody pulled out his phone and texted his mom that he was spending a night with me. She probably wouldn’t see the message until morning though.


May 10 2019

“Oliver, get up, you’re gonna be late!” Mom entered my room. She was surprised to see Cody in bed with me.

“Mhhh...” I mumbled groggily as I sat up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. “What time is it?”

“It’s 7:45. School starts in 15 minutes,” she crossed her arms. Also, Cody, what are you doing here?”

“Shit... I forgot to set my alarm...” I muttered.

Cody groggily sat up too. “Sorry,” he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes.

“I invited him to spend the night, mom,” I pushed back the sheets and blankets. He was still in his sweatpants from yesterday.

“Oh my god...” she sighed and turned around. Cody blushed. “Just get dressed and get to school...” She left the room.

“I’m sorry for getting you in trouble,” Cody blushed as he got out of bed and put yesterday’s shirt back on.

“You’re excused,” I blushed, taking off my shorts and putting on a clean pair of jeans and a t-shirt. “Mainly because you’re hot.”

Downstairs, Oliver and Cody entered the kitchen. “Hey, mom,” Oliver smiled, a little embarrassed. “Why did Toby leave without waking me up?”

“He’s staying home today. He was up all night throwing up. There’s a stomach bug going around among the band students,” she said. “You boys need to go... School starts in 10 minutes.”

“But breakfast...” my stomach growled.

“No. You need to go, Oliver,” Mom said sternly.

I rolled my eyes and we left and got into Cody’s jeep to go to school. “Man... I’m hungry.” I complained. “I’m a growing boy. I need breakfast.”

Cody nodded in agreement. “I'm starving too. How about we go to the diner for some real food?”

“And skip first period?” I asked. Cody nodded without taking his eyes off the road. “I’d be fine skipping ELA. I often fall asleep in that class anyway.”

“And you wonder why you’re failing the class.”

“Hey,” I pouted. “Not cool, dude.”

At the diner, we sat at the counter. Nancy, the waitress and owner walked over. “Well, I’ll be darned... Cody and Oliver.” She paused. “Wait... shouldn’t you boys be in school...” she shook her head.

“Um,” I began, making my voice sound deeper. “I’m not Oliver, ma’am. I’m, uh, Greg, and this is my... buddy... Rick...” Cody stifled a chuckle. “Cody! You blew our cover!”

“Dude... you made it too obvious,” Cody laughed.

Nancy chuckled. “It’s like you boys never changed...” She shook her head. “And if you’re skippin’ school, at least you’re here at the diner, instead of out there gettin’ in trouble.”

“We figured it was better to get breakfast and be late to school, instead of starving until lunch,” Cody explained.

“I can’t blame ya for that, hun,” Nancy shook her head. “I’m sure you boys are gonna order waffles?” Nancy asked. It was what we usually ordered at the diner for years. We nodded in agreement. Around 10 minutes later, the waffles came out of the kitchen with syrup and hash browns. The waffles were warm and soft, perfect for a chilly morning.

After breakfast, we left the diner feeling overstuffed and full. “I can’t eat anymore,” I muttered, opening the passenger door to Cody’s jeep. Cody nodded in agreement as he got In and sat down.

“Ready to go to school? First period’s almost over...”

“Do we have to?” I groaned. “Why can’t we just skip the whole day?”

“Well, what is there to do? We live in the middle of nowhere. It’ll be less boring to go to school,” Cody explained, turning the car on and turning the heat on.

“There’s the mall,” I blushed. Cody gave me a puzzled look.

“Oliver, that’s like an hour and a half away,” Cody facepalmed. “But... I do like the mall. We can go, if you pay for gas.”

“Gas is expensive...” I sighed. “How about we go to the park at Bass Lake? We can make out in the woods or something.”

“I do like making out with you,” Cody smiled. “You need to get to school for your baseball game though”

“How about... we skip second and third period too... We can come back in time for the afternoon classes.” I suggested. Cody nodded in agreement.


In the park, Cody and I were walking along the trail that went around the shores of the small lake. The park was empty and quiet, as usual, being in the middle of nowhere in the fields outside of a tiny town.

“I wonder how cold the water is…” I stepped up to the lake shore and dipped my hand in. “Oh fuck that’s cold!!” I jumped back.

Cody dipped his hand in. “OH GOD!” He yelped, yanking his hand back.

“Stop being a baby…” I teased. “It’s not THAT bad… We’ve been swimming here before.”

“You yelped too, you big cute baby!” Cody laughed and sat on the grass. I laughed and pushed him down. Cody grabbed my wrist and I landed on him. He wrestled with me for a bit while we kissed. Cody is stronger than me, so I ended up getting pinned to the ground. I sat up and continued making out with him, panting from the wrestling match. Cody and I wrestled more when we were younger, but, now, it really turned me on. I tried to hide the tent in my jeans, but Cody noticed it and blushed.

“Um, you wanna help me take care of that?” I asked.

“I thought you’d never ask,” Cody smirked. He looked around, making sure the area was empty and we hid behind a bush for extra privacy. I pulled off my jeans and boxers, exposing my five inch boner. “Mind if I…?” Cody pointed to his mouth. I nodded in approval. Cody sucking me off? Yes please! My boyfriend opened his mouth and put a couple inches of my member inside. I felt a shiver go up my spine from the sensation of his tongue on my eggplant. I quickly came in his mouth. “That was fast…” Cody licked some of my seed off his lips.

“Sorry…” I blushed. “I’ve never done that before.” I can’t believe I lost my virginity to Cody and skipped school on the same day! It feels so wrong and so right at the same time!

“Wanna help me lose my v-card too?” Cody asked. I nodded as I pulled on my pants again and Cody removed his. I quickly put his 6-inch eggplant in my mouth but felt a gag as it entered my throat. Cody chuckled. “Sorry… You don’t need to go that far…”

I backed off a bit to where only half of it was in my mouth. Cody’s seed came out rather quickly too as I saw the euphoria wash over his face. He put his pants on and we both rested on the soft grass.


Cody and I entered the high school at 10:30 AM. The front desk clerk had us check in before being given passes to get to 3rd period, which was nearly halfway over. “Man, you give a good blowjob, Cody,” I said as we walked down the hall to class.

“Oliver! We’re in school!” Cody said quietly.

“Oh, right,” I blushed.

“I’ll see you at lunch, okay,” Cody kissed me. “I gotta head to trigonometry class.”

“I have...” I checked my watch. “Chemistry. The one with the cute sophomore boys.” Cody shook his head. “Sorry. I’ll see you later. Love you,” I kissed Cody’s cheek. I had been held back in freshman biology class, which I had to retake as a sophomore, so I was a year behind most eleventh graders in science, who were taking physics.

I entered the chemistry room and took his seat next to Tyler, a sophomore, and one of my basketball teammates. The class was taking a test. Shit, I thought. I forgot there was a test today. I didn’t study at all. The teacher handed me a test, and she said that since I missed half of class, I could stay after to have the same 45 minutes as everyone else. I grabbed a calculator and began to take the test. These questions looked unfamiliar. I hadn’t been paying much attention in class, and hadn’t done very well on assignments. The test was HARD. Five minutes later, I felt tempted to take a peek at Tyler’s test. He was pretty smart. But then the sophomore basketball player stood up and turned his test in. Most of the class was finishing up as well. None of the questions were multiple choice. They were all calculations. I checked the back. No formula sheet?! I’m so fucked... I thought. I raised my hand.

“Yes, Oliver?” the teacher asked.

“Um, Miss, is there a formula sheet?”

“No, Oliver. You were supposed to know the relationships between pressure, volume, and temperature.”

What the hell does that mean? I thought, and sighed.

I made some educated guesses on the test questions, but I didn’t feel very confident. I’d just have to take this L and do the retake next week. After I turned in my test, I got my pear phone from my backpack. There was a threatening new text from my mom. “When you get home, we need to have a talk.”

I responded with a quick “Um, ok,” before sighing. I knew exactly what was going on… I’ll have hell to pay when I get home this evening.


During seventh period, the baseball team was warming up for a 5PM game. Except for me. As punishment for skipping half the day, Cody and I were cleaning the gym floor with the floor sweepers the custodians kept in the closet. “I hope we can get this done quickly. I have a baseball game at 5...” I said, brushing his bangs out of my face.

“This is also really booorrring...” Cody whined. “Why did you convince me into skipping this morning.”

“You know you enjoyed sucking my cock,” I smirked. My arms were getting sore from cleaning. There was a lot of dust and dirt on the floor of the gym. “Don’t fib, Cody.”

“Man, it’s hot in here...” Cody sighed, using the collar of his t-shirt to wipe sweat from his face.

“Yeah, the AC turns off after 3PM,” I explained. “At least on this side of the school. Unless there’s a game in here.”

“And how do you know this?” Cody asked, pulling his shirt off. I bit my lower lip at the sight of his abs.

“Detention is held in the gym,” I said. “Remember I had that detention last year during homecoming week in sophomore year for that inappropriate outfit on beach day?”

Cody laughed. “Yeah. I can’t believe you came to school in nothing but a pair of swim trunks and flip flops. Girls were drooling all over you!”

“And I can’t believe I got detention for that...” I giggled. I also pulled my shirt off. It REALLY was hot in the gym without the AC on.

“Where are you going?” Cody asked as I dropped my shirt on the floor and walked towards the supply closet. I came out a few seconds later with a basketball that I began dribbling.

“I was getting bored and I’m taking a break,” I walked up to the 3-point line and swished the ball into the basket. “Wanna shoot hoops with me?” Cody rolled his eyes and smiled. He knew this cleaning chore was boring and Oliver’s break idea was looking like a lot of fun.

“Fine. But just for a little bit. We’re almost done cleaning this place,” Cody threw his and my shirts on the bleachers and jogged over to join me and playfully grabbed the basketball from me before attempting a 3 point shot. I was jumping up trying to block his shot, but Cody’s arms were long and he was able to jump and shoot without me being able to block or interfere in any way. “You can’t block me, Oliver. I’m taller than you,” Cody teased before throwing the ball to me and then wiping the sweat from his face. Cody then flexed his muscles to try and distract me. Not today, Cody!

“Stop it,” I whined and elbowed Cody in the ribs. My boyfriend giggled. “Oh, is that a ticklish spot?” I smirked. Cody shook his head before I chased Cody around trying to tickle him on his bare chest.

Suddenly the gym doors opened. “Guys. Get back to cleaning. You ain’t here to goof off.” Coach Roberts said. Both teenagers immediately stopped and blushed in embarrassment. “I’m heading out for the weekend. Be sure to put this shit away when you’re done. Am I clear?”

“Yessir,” I saluted to the coach.

“And get your dang shirts back on...” coach sighed. I blushed even harder as Cody and I got our shirts back on before coach left. I put the basketball back and continued helping Cody clean the floor.


After the gym floor was cleaned, I changed into my baseball uniform, made up of grey baseball pants, a dark green jersey, and white cleats, and rushed out to the field to warm up for the game. It was gonna be weird without Toby here to play. I was mostly glad Cody was able to come to the game though, even if he finds baseball boring for some reason.

The game went well, despite the umpire calling the balls thrown at me as strikes despite being several inches outside the dang strike zone. After the game I showered and changed before going with Cody to get burgers and fries at the local burger joint.

as he set his baseball stuff down in the laundry room.

“There you are, Oliver,” mom said. “Are you ready for dinner soon?”

“Um, I already ate, mom.” I responded. “I went with Cody to get some burgers after the baseball game. Was there something you wanted to talk to me about?”

“I got a call from your school. You missed first through fourth period. I told you to go straight to school, yet you and Cody went somewhere else...”

“Mom... Cody and I went to the diner to get breakfast, since you didn’t let us get it here.”

“I highly doubt breakfast took you boys four hours?!”

“Well... I suggested we hang out for a bit...”

“And where did you go?! There’s nothing to do in this town!”

“We went to the park... up by Bass Lake... and...”

“I don’t want to hear any more! I can’t believe you skipped school... And you expect me to believe your boyfriend is a good influence? This is very unlike you, Oliver Yuki Jeong...”

“Mom... chill out...” I held my hand out. “I’m... like... safe and stuff...” I swooped the bangs out of my face. “Nobody was harmed.”

“As punishment you are grounded all weekend. No leaving the house, except for church. You have to do all the yard work tomorrow. And none of your little faggot friends can come over.”

“MOM...” I said, feeling hurt that she would use that word.

“Oliver, just go up to your room...”

“Oh my god... Mom… j-”

“Oliver... not another word please... Go. To. Your. Room.”

I huffed and quickly went upstairs, dropped my backpack on the floor of my room, and hopped into my bed. Ugh, maybe skipping school today was a bad idea. But I had such a good time with Cody… It’s certainly not helping my parents accept me being gay, seeing that I had a half naked sleepover last night and played hooky with him all morning. It’s all so complicated and I wish it WASN’T!! I wish Cody was here so I could cuddle him.

Copyright © 2024 RichardWrites; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Wow 6
  • Angry 1
Thanks for reading! :)
Comments are appreciated!
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..