Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Out Of The Closet - 6. Chapter 6: Junior Year Is Over?!

Oliver and Cody start their summer break before senior year! A lot of change is coming to the boys' lives. Will Oliver be ready for it? Also, Logan continues to be a prick to Oliver and his boyfriend. Also, wow this chapter is going up on Valentine's Day! Cute! XD
Content warning: Contains depictions of oral sex.
Other notes: Spanish dialogue will be followed by (English translation).

May 24 2019

I was cleaning out my locker, which was next to Toby’s, in the main hallway of the high school. I kept my sports stuff in the gym lockers for summer training stuff. Cody came up from behind and patted my back. “Hey,” Cody smiled. I turned around and kissed Cody.

“You finished cleaning your locker?” I asked.

“Uh huh,” Cody nodded. The blond teen was wearing a purple tank top and pink shorts. I had on a yellow tank top and some baggy khaki cargo shorts. I was relieved school was over for the summer. I had gotten all Cs this year except for one A in basketball and a B in Computer Science. “Where’s Toby?” Cody asked.

“He’s in the registrar's office getting his report card.”

“Nice. I need to go get mine,” Cody smiled. “I’ll go when it’s my turn I guess.”

Toby returned a moment later. “Hey, bro,” I rested my arm on my brother’s shoulder. “Did you get my report card?”

“Uh, Oliver,” Toby pushed my arm off his shoulder. “They said you have to go get it yourself. They also need to talk to you about something.”

I rolled my eyes. “What is it?”

Toby shrugged. “They didn’t say. Just go to the office, Oliver,” he sighed. Toby was wearing white athletic shorts and a blue s-shirt.

He entered the office and sat down. “Ah, Oliver Jeong, you made it.”

“Mhm,” I took a seat. “What’s going on?”

“Here is your report card for your Junior year,” Ms. Smith the registrar and counselor, handed me an envelope.

“Thanks,” I stood up to leave.

“Uh, not so fast,” she said. I sat back down with a frown. “I still need to talk to you. You never did that survey. I’d like to know what you plan on doing after senior year...”

“But... that’s still so far away...” I whined.

“You graduate in one year.” She said matter-of-factly. “Barring any performance similar to your freshman year...”

“I’ve been doing better, I think...” I giggled nervously.

“You need to take school more seriously, Oliver. And your future. What do you want to do with your life?”

“Um, I don’t know,” I responded sheepishly. “I haven’t thought about it too much. I guess it would be pretty cool to be a pro basketball player.”

“And, that is a very... high goal to aim for.” Ms. Smith explained. “You may need a career path to fall back on if that doesn’t work out. The NBA only has the best players.”

“So, you think I’m bad at basketball?” I crossed my arms.

“No...” she sighed. “But it may not be a viable career option. Especially if you’re not going to college.” She paused. “But, thankfully, there’s still a whole summer before you will start applying for colleges.”

“Will they accept someone with my low GPA...? I have like a 2.4...” I blushed.

“There are different colleges for everyone, Oliver. That’s what we’ve been telling you all year,” she explained. “And you can still play sports in college in your free time.”

“Um, ok. I guess I’ll start looking nearby over the summer,” I shrugged.

“What other topics are you interested in...?” Ms. Smith asked.

“Um, like web design... or sports management. Those seem interesting.” I shrugged.

“Well, most colleges in the United States will have those majors, so it won’t be too hard to find a good fit for you.”

She entered my responses in her system files and I shakily left her office.I sadly returned to Cody and leaned my head on his shoulder. “You ok, Ollie?”

I sighed. “The future is scary. I’m not smart enough for college!”

“Hey,” Cody held my face. “It’ll be ok.” He kissed my forehead.

“Thanks, Cody,” I said.

“Hey, dumbasses,” I heard Logan’s voice. Gross. “Did the idiot crybaby fail junior year?”

“Leave Oliver alone, you asshole,” Cody told Logan off as he walked off with another friend of his.

“Logan suddenly turned on you too?” I asked my boyfriend.

“Yeah,” Cody sighed and brushed the gorgeous golden bangs out of his face.


Flashback to a few days ago…

Cody and Logan were studying for final exams in the library. “Logan, could you seriously help me study for my Spanish final?”

“Why? Is it because I’m Mexican?” Logan teased. “Just kidding. I’m fluent in Spanish so estoy feliz ayudarte” (I’m happy to help you). “What Spanish are you in?”

“Uh, Spanish 2 with Señora Jimenez.” Cody responded.

“Ay…” Logan nodded. “Alrighty! Try to keep a conversation going with me then.” Cody gave a nod of agreement. “Yo fue a la tienda para bananos ayer.” (I went to the store for bananas yesterday)

“Yo necesita ir a la tienda despues de escuela para pollo.” (I need to go to the store after school for chicken)

“¿Con quién?” (With who?)

“Oliver. ¡El es mi novio caliente!” (Oliver. He is my hot boyfriend!)

“¿Oliver? ¡Tu eres un ladrón de novios!” (Oliver? You are a boyfriend stealer!)

“I didn’t steal Oliver from anyone.”

“I’ve had a crush on him since 8th grade. And you took him from me!”

“Shit, dude. I’m sorry. He likes me though, not you,” Cody reasoned. “Hey, I bet there’s other cute guys for you.”

“Maybe. But they’re not Oliver.”

“I know. He’s so perfect.”

“Not helping, Cody!”

“Sorry…”

“I’m out. Study on your own!” Logan muttered some swear words in Spanish Cody didn’t understand.

End Flashback


“Logan’s had a crush on me?!” I gasped.

“Yes. Apparently, he only told Toby about it before this week.”

“Makes sense. Toby and Logan are super close,” I blushed.

“You can’t let him know I told you, okay?”

“Mhmmmm,” I nodded. “I guess that explains why he’s been so hostile to me. He’s mad I fell for you instead of him!” I reasoned as we walked towards Cody’s Jeep in the parking lot.


May 25 2019

I had finished mowing the backyard at home. Summer air was fully in place, with dry hot windy weather. I did yard work without a shirt when it got hot like this. Toby had been doing the trimming and pulling the weeds. I wiped the sweat from my face and joined my bro in the shade of the patio with some cold water. “You got off easy again, bro,” I giggled, sitting in a chair.

“You’re more muscular, so you can push the mower,” Toby said, jokingly.

“You’re able to push the mower just fine too,” I scoffed before taking a long sip of water. “Any plans for summer besides band camp?”

“Um, dude, you know being the leader of band camp as a drum major will take up most of my summer after mid-June...” Toby sighed. He was wearing a red tank top and black athletic shorts. “Any plans for you?”

“We have driver’s ed for most of summer on Wednesdays, and Karate on Fridays. And then summer training for sports twice a week starting in July. Other than that, probably kissing Cody, or, you know, finding a job to occupy my time.” I shrugged.

“I’ll probably also be looking at colleges to apply to,” Toby rested his forearms on his knees. “You should too...”

“Ugh...” I groaned. “I don’t want to deal with school over summer break.” I pulled my pear phone out of the pocket of my baggy basketball shorts. There was a text from Cody. Hey, bby, can you come over for dinner tonight. There’s something important we need to talk abt. I responded with a yeh and a kiss emoji. “That’s weird...” I explained. “Cody sent me a pretty ominous message. He wants to talk about something important.”

“Right now, or?”

“Tonight, at dinner.”

“Sweet. Then we can just hang out together today, if that’s cool with you.”

“Just a bros day?” I smirked. “Sounds perfect.”


I had gotten dressed up for dinner at Cody’s house. I had on a yellow and white plaid button up shirt with long sleeves and a pair of pink cargo shorts that were just short of knee length. My dark colored hair was gelled and neatly combed. I had to look good for Cody and his family. I walked down the street to Cody’s house and knocked on the door.

“Oh, hey Oliver,” Cody smiled as he opened the door. “You look cute today.”

“Thanks,” I blushed as Cody led me inside. “Did I come too early?” I removed my slides and left them by the door.

“Nah,” Cody smiled. Cody had on a pink t-shirt and khaki shorts. “Dinner’s just about ready. We’re having fish tacos.”

Dinner went well. I got to formally apologize to Cody’s mom and her girlfriend about my parents' outburst at Easter the previous month.

After dinner, Cody and I were hanging out in Cody’s room, which was in the basement, separated from the laundry area by a partial wall and some curtains that separated the basement area in two. Cody’s walls were decorated with basketball posters and Minecraft and Star Trek stuff. He had a TV with his Nintendo Switch connected. But, it could easily be unplugged and used by Iris or someone else. I sat at the foot of the bed while Cody laid down without getting under the covers of his neatly made bed. We had set our lemonade cups on the nightstand

“There was something you wanted to tell me?” I asked, feeling relaxed after dinner. “It sounded important. Is everything okay, babe?”

“Um, yeah, everything’s fine,” Cody scratched the back of his neck. “I, just, uh, will be gone, most of the summer. So, I won’t be able to see you.”

“Wait, what??” I asked. “What do you mean?”

“I’ll be staying with my grandparents all summer up in Montana. I’ll be leaving on Tuesday morning.”

“Why? Why are you going there?”

“They need help with some stuff on their ranch. And I’m getting paid some money for it. And a place to stay too of course.”

“How long have you known about this?”

“Like a month...” Cody responded sheepishly. I gasped. “I didn’t know how to tell you, baby. I... I’m so sorry.”

“How could you not tell me sooner that you’d be gone all summer?” I huffed. “I'm gonna miss you so much...” a tear dripped down my cheek.

“Oliver... don’t cry...” Cody comforted me as I laid down on the bed next to Cody. “We have this whole weekend to hang out and do whatever we want.” He wrapped his arms around me.

I paused for a moment. “Anything?”

“Within reason,” Cody smiled.

“I think we could do a blowjob,” I pointed at Cody's crotch hidden in his shorts.

“Oliver… I…?” He paused. “Alright,” Cody laughed. “After my sister and mom go to bed. I don’t want them hearing anything,” the blond boy blushed. “The curtain isn’t very sound proof.”

“Cody, we’re in a basement, silly!” I booped Cody’s nose. “It’s the least you can do before leaving me all summer to deal with Logan’s antics.”

“Fine,” Cody smiled. “But if we get caught, it was your idea.”

Cody proceeded to pull his shirt off over his head. He then unbuttoned his cargo shorts and pulled them off. He grabbed his bath towel to protect the bedding before laying down in a comfy position and removing his boxers. I proceeded to do the same and sat cross legged on the towel facing Cody.

“You ready?” Cody asked. I nodded. Cody began stimulating himself before letting me put my mouth over his erect member. Thankfully for my gag reflex, it wasn’t long before Cody came into my mouth and moaned. My mouth was hit with a sweet sticky flavor. I removed my mouth and both of us panted. “That was hot…” Cody blushed. He noticed some pre-cum on my cock. “Do want me to…?” I nodded. Cody proceeded to do the same to me and oh gawd it felt way better in bed than in a field at the park! We laid down and rested after that experience.

“Sorry...” I blushed. “I didn’t mean to force you to let me do that...”

“Huh?” Cody asked, pulling his blue plaid boxers back on after cleaning up. “You didn’t force me. I... like doing this with you.”

“Oh,” I blushed. “I... uh... I like it a lot too.” I got under the covers. “I love you, Cody.” I leaned over and gave the blond boy a kiss.

“Me too.” Cody kissed me back and soon we were making out. “By the way,” Cody said, panting, catching his breath after making out for five minutes. “I could tell my dick was making you gag...”

“What??” My face blushed a bright shade of pink. “No, it didn’t!!” Cody laughed. “Fine... maybe a little... How could you tell?” I sighed.

“I could feel it in your throat, and I know you have a weak ass gag reflex.” Cody playfully hit me with a pillow.

“It’s not that weak,” I pouted.

“You’re still the best boyfriend ever, you know that?” Cody played with my fluffy bangs, and I smiled. I planted a kiss on Cody’s nose, and I soon fell asleep.


At around 7AM, I woke up. He couldn’t believe I spent the night at Cody’s without telling my parents! And I had sex with Cody. I’m such a bad boy! I could hear the shower running in the bathroom, and figured Cody was showering. I got out of bed and immediately pulled on my purple boxers. Cody’s mom entered the basement with a laundry basket, and I blushed. I used my arms to cover up my bare chest. “Oh, hey, Oliver.” She smiled.

“Um...” I stammered. “Cody is, uh, showering, if you needed him.”

“I just came down to see if you boys wanted breakfast,” she offered.

“Uh, that sounds great,” I pulled up my shorts and grabbed my shirt, putting my arms into the sleeves. “Um, sorry, by the way,” I smiled nervously. “I should have gone home last night and…”

“It’s ok, Oliver...” Samantha said. “I think I know what’s going on.”

“What! No!” I blushed again.

“I won’t tell anyone,” Samantha imitated, zipping her mouth shut. I breathed a sigh of relief. “There’s pancakes upstairs for you boys if you’re hungry.”

“Okay, thanks,” I smiled as Samantha started the laundry.

Copyright © 2024 RichardWrites; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 12
  • Love 9
Thanks for reading! :)
Comments are appreciated!
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Not sure if I was reincarnated if I could survive the teen years all over again....

  • Haha 1
  • Wow 4
Link to comment

Better Cody's mom figuring out what's going on than Oliver's. That would be messy.

On 2/14/2024 at 4:29 PM, drsawzall said:

Not sure if I was reincarnated if I could survive the teen years all over again....

I think knowing what I know now, I hope I'd be doing things a lot differently if I relived those years. Although I don't know if I'd be brave enough not to hide things again.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..