Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Billy and the Goon - 19. Chapter 19

Billy was in one of the far corners of the local chain bookstore when his neck was grabbed from behind, the hand easily spanning from side-to-side and propelling him forward.

“Where we going?” he asked. But there was no answer. So he figured they were about to explore another unknown storeroom.

But when the nearby elevator doors closed behind them, the goon flipped off the switch and the car stayed put.

“What if someone needs it?” Billy asked.

“They’ll use the escalator.”

This was an older, remodeled building, and Billy didn’t even know there was an elevator, so that made sense. He relaxed. At least, he wouldn’t be walked in on naked.

But the goon didn’t seem interested in that yet. Instead, he turned Billy by the shoulders, so they were facing each other – though Billy was staring into the goon’s neck, just below his ski mask. Then he said, “Brace.”

Billy looked around. “Against what?”

“Your abs.”

He was more confused. “Brace them against what?”

“You’ve got a lousy trainer.”

Actually, Billy didn’t have a trainer. He planned all his exercises alone.

The goon explained: “Tighten your abs. Pull them in, then up. We’re gonna test your midriff.”

Billy did as told, and suddenly the goon belted him in the abs. That bent him over.

“Not so hot,” the goon evaluated.

Billy was trying to breathe.

“Straighten up.”

Billy had to.

“Brace.’

He did, and the goon walloped him again. As Billy bent again, a disgusted knee came up into his balls.

As he lay on the floor, moaning, his clothes were peeled away, his ankles belted, and his wrists tied behind him. He groaned. “Why are you so mean to me?”

The goon laughed. “Stupid question.” Then he bent down and kissed Billy for a very long time.

Next, he jerked Billy off – almost – stopping right before the end.

“If I touch your chest, you’ll blow,” he said.

“If you touch me anywhere, I will.”

“Shouldn’t have said that,” the goon warned. And he squeezed Billy’s balls so tightly, the room began to blur.

But his tongue kept going deeper into Billy’s mouth. Till Billy shot.

“Best orgasm ever?” the goon finally asked.

“Damn you,” Billy replied.

“Uh-uh-uh,” the goon said, shaking his head.

He released Billy’s hands and feet, pulled him standing, and using both fists, barreled him in the abs. Then he watched Billy fall.

As Billy tried to breathe, the goon nuzzled his balls with his shoe.

“See you in the gym, fella.”

Then he opened the elevator doors and left.

copyright 2020 Richard Eisbrouch
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..