Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Billy and the Goon - 2. Chapter 2

Billy got a nice response, and he met some of the guys and wrote or talked to others. But none were what he wanted – too much grunting and drooling, some from guys who really wanted to hurt him. Not one elegant master – Daniel Craig as James Bond. So he added to his posting:

Sir! I’ll be happy to do anything you imagine, any time it pleases you. I’ll remain stripped to the waist if you desire. Think of me as your bare-chested butler.

You rang, Sir? Yes, Sir, I’m obliged to please you in any way. Another set of push-ups? I don’t mind at all, Sir. Will fifty reps be sufficient? A hundred? No, Sir, I don’t mind at all. A hundred military style push-ups for you will be my pleasure.

What’s that, Sir? You’d like to see more of my body? No, Sir, I don’t mind. Why don’t I pull down my tux pants so that more than my bare back is exposed? Or why don’t I simply dispense with all my clothes?

My apologies, Sir, I’m afraid that forced nudity never fails to arouse me. Would you like me to dress again, Sir? – to cover my humiliation? No? Of course not, Sir. I enjoy being embarrassed. It puts me in my place.

What’s that, Sir? You can’t help but notice that my nipples are fully erect – that they look stiff enough to cut glass? Again, I must apologize, Sir – I’m afraid my nipples are hard-wired to my, er, lower appendage. Would you prefer I put a shirt on to cover myself? No? Very good, Sir. I shall remain undressed.

What’s that, Sir? Of course, you may touch me in any way. My body is there for your pleasure. No matter what you do, Sir, I shall be delighted.

You want to squeeze and pinch my nipples? No, Sir, I don’t mind at all. You’d like to bathe first? That’s your prerogative, Sir, but if you’d rather be a little ripe, I assure you, I’ll be no less enthusiastic. Why don’t I bathe you myself, Sir?

What’s this, Sir? A gift? You shouldn’t have, Sir. What are they? Oh, little weighted bells for me to wear on my nipples. I shall wear them as often as you like, Sir, for as long as you desire. The bells should alert you to my presence.

Yes, Sir, this is the way I arrive from the agency. They don’t have me button my tux shirt, and I come with an variety of other shirts – button down white, cowboy plaid, lumberjack flannel, uniform khaki, and workman denim. Also, a suit, one pair of tux pants, one pair of tight black jeans, a thong, two jockstraps (one sporty, one leather), a g-string bikini bottom, and Speedos. Police and UPS uniforms are also available. Also included in the deluxe package are a leather collar with a chain leash, nipple grippers of every size and variety, a gallon of baby oil for my chest, and a gallon of lube. Weights and barbells are shipped separately for forced exercise to keep me in tip-top shape – Sir!

copyright 2020 Richard Eisbrouch
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..