Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Billy and the Goon - 6. Chapter 6

Billy had just gotten home when there was a knock.

“UPS!”

He looked out the window, but the guy in uniform was facing away, as if double-checking the address. Billy opened the door, and as the guy turned, he pulled down his wool cap into a ski mask. He gestured Billy back and casually kicked closed the door.

“Open your shirt.”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Did I say to call me ‘Sir?’”

“No, Sir.”

“Then don’t.”

“OK.”

Billy couldn’t figure the goon out – and this guy had to be the goon.

“Squeeze your nipples,” he said.

Billy did.

“Harder – like you did mine.”

Definitely the goon.

“Take off your shirt.”

Billy did.

“Shoes.”

Billy started to sit.

“Did I say ‘Sit?’”

“No, S...” He stopped. “No.”

“Then don’t.”

And Billy took off his shoes, standing on alternate feet.

“Socks.”

Billy repeated himself.

“Pants.”

Billy let them drop.

“Shorts.”

They were down around his ankles.

“Kick them away.”

Billy stood naked.

“Turn.”

He did.

“Squeeze your nipples till you scream.”

“You’re joking.”

“No,” the goon said. Though he made it seem like a game.

Billy followed orders.

“Is that a scream?” he was mocked.

Billy tried again.

“Do you need your clamps?”

Billy screamed.

“Use you nails.”

Billy screamed.

The goon simply reached around Billy’s chest and made him scream and fall to his knees. Then he pushed Billy flat and banged away till Billy cried. But they were tears of pleasure.

“Turn over,” he was ordered.

Billy did, and the goon’s dick filled his mouth. Ah – the lube. But when Billy went to take off the condom and suck the goon, the man shouted, “No! Never do that! Not with me or anyone else!”

“Yes...” Billy quickly killed the “Sir.” Then the goon shot on Billy’s chest, and Billy rubbed it in.

As reward, the goon fondled his dick. Slowly. But the third time he made Billy shoot, it hurt.

The goon laughed, as if he knew. But he kept making Billy squirt.

“I’ll be back when you can do six,” he grumbled. “Work on it.”

And Billy did.

copyright 2020 Richard Eisbrouch
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..