Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Billy and the Goon - 7. Chapter 7

Billy was out at a nice Italian restaurant with friends, and before their meal, he went to the bathroom to wash. As he let the door swing shut and reached behind him to the lock, the door flew open, and Billy was crushed between it and the wall.

“Turn around,” a familiar voice ordered, and Billy complied. There was no point arguing with the goon. He never stayed long anyway, so Billy’s friends would never know. He’d just be a little sore at dinner.

Then the door closed, and the lights went out.

“Strip.”

Billy sighed. This really wasn’t the time for push-ups. But he’d tell his friends there’d been a line.

He stripped in the glow from the skylight. “Fifty,” the goon ordered. “If you want to see your clothes again.”

“You wouldn’t,” Billy bargained.

“They’re just my size.”

The goon had a sense of humor – he was clearly six inches taller.

The tile floor was cold, but the push-ups were easy, and they kept Billy’s chest off the tiles. Still, he kept wondering, “Would the jerk really leave me naked?”

That would be hard to explain.

But Billy didn’t have time to think. Finished, the goon eased two soaped fingers where only his dick had been before. Then he probed like a doctor.

“I see you’ve had no visitors,” he nearly cracked. “Good.”

He flipped Billy over and squeezed both his nipples – soft – hard – soft – hard. But not so hard Billy would scream – another tricky thing to explain. Though Billy was wet.

So the goon jerked him off.

“Another fifty, and we’re through,” he said, scrubbing up.

But before Billy reached ten, the goon was out the door. Calling behind him, “Your clothes’ll be outside the door – I think. Except your shorts. I’m taking them with me.”

copyright 2020 Richard Eisbrouch
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..