Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Billy and the Goon - 4. Chapter 4

Billy came home from work and was surprised to find a a ski-masked stranger there, going through the bureau in his bedroom.

Instinctively, he shouted. But the man was on him. Grabbing his neck. Pressing his throat. Billy struggled but soon passed out.

He came to with his hands and ankles tied. Hands behind him with his tie. Ankles together with his belt.

His bare chest was pressed flat against his mattress, and he was on his knees, bent over the end of the bed. His pants were around his calves, and the guy was behind him, pounding.

Billy struggled – shouting again. The guy simply clamped his hand over Billy’s mouth then calmly pressed his neck.

This time Billy came to with a foul taste in his mouth. Lube? He was lying on his stomach, on the floor. His hands and feet were free. His pants now looped around his ankles. And his laptop, phone, rings, watch, and other jewelry – and the cash he thought he was going to lose – were all stacked neatly beside him.

With an extra forty bucks.

Plus a note saying: “Sorry I broke ur window. U got a gr8 ass. C U real soon.”

All Billy remembered was the man was taller – stronger – possibly younger. And he wore a ski mask – jeans – T-shirt – work boots.

But Billy couldn’t really describe the guy to the police.

Even if he wanted to.

copyright 2020 Richard Eisbrouch
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Welp! We're on our way. I'm hanging on for this adventure. Never got into Camp Lore because i didn't relate much to any of the characters...but I tried. But this story has eerie possibilities. I love your ability to tell a story.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..