Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Billy and the Goon - 28. Chapter 28

Billy and the goon were stretched on Billy’s comfortable bed.

“Tell me your name,” the goon said.

“You know it.”

“Tell me.”

“Billy.”

“You’re thirty-eight.”

“Almost thirty-nine.”

“And you’re still called Billy?”

“Billy Joel... Billy Idol...”

“Billy-the kid.”

“William?”

“Bill.”

“Bill.”

“Good.”

“What’s your name?” Bill asked.

“You already know it.”

“I do?”

“Think.”

Bill studied the goon. He’d just taken off his ski mask after Billy had asked. The name of a guy he’d met in that first batch of answers to his posting slowly worked into his memory.

They’d met for drinks – no – coffee. The guy didn’t drink.

“Ed?” he tried.

“Close.”

Bill strained.

“Edwin?”

The goon smiled, and Bill went on. “You said you liked Edwin because everyone thought it was stupid.”

“Old fashioned,” Edwin corrected. “And what did you say?”

Bill looked at him and laughed. “That you were too young, too tall, and too good-looking.”

“And too worked out and too rich.”

“That’s right – your tech buy-out.”

“Tech startup buy-out.”

Bill nodded.

“You also said we’ve never last,” Edwin went on.

“Guess you proved that wrong.”

“It’s only been a year.”

“Less.”

“We’ve got a while to go.”

Bill thought about that.

“You really want to?” he asked.

“Yes.”

“You honestly love me?”

“Well... dishonestly.”

They laughed.

“But yeah... I’ve been kind of in love you since... well, soon after we met online.”

“And I blew you off.”

“Before you blew me.”

“Blew each other.”

“Safely.”

“I hate rubbers.”

“Everyone hates them. You don’t use ‘em ‘cause they taste good.”

Bill laughed alone. He was still nervous about this.

“How did you grow up so quickly?” he asked. “You’re so mature.”

“For my age?”

“Even for mine.”

The goon was twenty-five.

“Some of it’s earning all that money... maybe so early. And some of it’s natural arrogance.”

Bill shrugged. “I’m just a nerd with an ordinary job.”

“A bit more than that.”

“A licensed nerd.”

“Who took eight years to train.”

“If you start from my bachelor’s.”

Edwin smiled. “We’ll be fine.”

Bill looked at him.

“How’d you always find me?”

The question had just occurred.

“The tech start-up – it’s high end surveillance. You always carry your phone.”

Bill laughed again. “I was a jerk to let you go.”

“You were afraid of being hurt.”

“Not that way,” Bill corrected.

And they both laughed.

“Well, I wasn’t gonna let go,” Edwin said. “You have an amazing imagination.”

“Though I sacrifice my body.”

“A tiny part.”

He twisted Bill’s nipple.

“That didn’t even hurt.”

“Wasn’t supposed to.”

He smiled. “I thought I was used to it.”

“No... I can be gentle.”

“What if I don’t want that?”

“You can learn.”

“And if I don’t want to?”

“Maybe we both will.”

“Want to? Or learn?”

“We’ll decide.”

Edwin grabbed both Bill’s nipples. “You think you want what you think you deserve – for reasons I’ve never tried to figure out. As opposed to what you need.”

“Which is?”

Edwin twisted both nipples, hard.

Bill just looked at him.

Edwin twisted harder.

“Keep that up.”

“Maybe.”

He made Bill scream.

“Wow.”

Breath. Breath. Pant. Breath. Breath.

“Wow.”

He hesitated.

“Only one thing.”

“It’s yours.”

“Ed.”

“Ed?”

“Yes.”

The goon smiled. “Okay – but just remember. This is the honeymoon. We’ve still got the marriage.”

And the goon moved in.

Thanks for reading along. And thanks for telling me what I had here: something funny, as intended. Or something for more personal use.
Next up: some short stories, some more chapters of student writing mistakes, and then a family saga, set in North Texas, starting in 1908, and spanning 100 years. All will post weekly on Fridays.
copyright 2020 Richard Eisbrouch
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..