Jump to content
    RolandQ
  • Author
  • 7,994 Words
  • 1,622 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Tommy - A Life - 2. Chapter 2 - Billy Kensington

Chapter 2 - Billy Kensington

Tommy entered and sat opposite the young man, Billy. The engaging smile continued. “So what’s your name? You’re every bit as good looking as Charles said. Yes, I’d say you’re quite delicious.” Billy moved to the seat next to Tommy, placing his hand on Tommy’s thigh. “And I’m sure he wasn’t exaggerating about your cock, judging from this bulge. But we can get ‘more closely acquainted’ later.” Billy’s non-stop chatter and soft touching captured Tommy’s attention. Billy was absolutely self-confident, relaxed and sure in conversation.

“I’m Tommy,” blushed he.

“Pleased to meet you, Tommy. I’m Billy. Did I say that? Oh I guess I did. Well then, we shall be fast friends. You’re a student? At the University? Sophomore? No, a Senior. I’m sure you’re a Senior. Well, I shall have to introduce you at my club. Do you commute every day? Why not stay in town? Its much more fun in town, but then, I’ve heard you’ve been having a pretty good time on the train. Charles – who claims to have discovered you – you know nice older man, good looking, kind eyes – tells me that you’re the main entertainment on the main line. Charles is at my parent’s country club and oh so attentive to the younger men. He loves to tell about his conquests – not really gentlemanly, don’t you think?”

Tommy sat in awe of the flow of words. He tried several times to answer Billy’s questions, but Billy answered them himself or moved past them with the same forward drive of the locomotive pulling the train.

And then Billy paused, looked at Tommy full in the face, and in a single movement reached out taking Tommy’s face in his hands and kissed him on the lips. Kissed him deeply. Tommy felt desire flood his body. At length, Billy released the kiss, but still holding Tommy’s face, said huskily, “I could love you, Tommy, I could really love you.”

The train lurched as it pulled into the terminal. Billy stood, pulling Tommy to his feet and led him by the hand out of the train, through the terminal and into the street. Tommy followed like a sleepwalker, drinking in the continuing flow of talk, gazing at the handsome young Billy, wondering where he was going. He came to his senses outside the university gates, where Billy turned to face him.

“Meet me for dinner at, say six, at Chez Pauline. Just a few blocks down Market Street.” Billy again took Tommy’s face in his hands and kissed him, then turned and moved off down the street. Tommy looked after him, dazed at the incredible Billy, only just realizing he had made a date.

***

The day crawled by as Tommy attended classes. In the library, instead of his usual productive studying, Tommy stared into space. More than once during the day, Tommy was only too aware of the hard throbbing between his legs. And he had a date this very evening with a handsome man. Billy Kensington. Kensington, one of the most prominent families in and around the city. Could Billy be one of those Kensingtons? Tommy shuddered. He was so far out of his league. Did he even have a league? But Billy was so handsome and Tommy had agreed to meet for dinner – or Billy had agreed for him.

The day finally passed. Tommy headed out of the library and had almost reached the campus gates when he realized he had left his book bag at the table where he had been working. He ran back, knowing he would now be late, even if it was only a short walk to the restaurant. He entered the front door of Chez Pauline, a place he never realized existed. It was on the ground floor of an impressive apartment building, one he had heard about related to “society” events. He entered the restaurant; the entry was filled with finely dressed people. He felt very conspicuous in his college attire. On his entry, the Maitre d’ spotted him, and excusing himself from an elderly couple, moved toward Tommy. “Mr. Thomas? This way, please.” The Maitre d’ led Tommy to a staircase, then up to the second floor, across a dining room, to a closed door. The door was opened revealing a sumptuous private dining room. Billy stood across the room, posed by a fireplace. He turned and smiled at Tommy, again capturing Tommy’s attention with a smile. Tommy heard the door close behind him as Billy crossed the room. Billy took Tommy into a full embrace, kissing him again and again.

A discrete “ahem” caught their attention. Billy looked over Tommy’s shoulder continued to hold him tightly and seeing the source of the sound replied, “You may serve, Renard.”

They sat to a beautiful meal of many courses, each with its own wine. Tommy observed how Billy handled silverware, mimicking his every move. The food was unlike any he had eaten before, subtle flavors, delicate textures, and with the wine an extraordinary experience. This was a far cry from the common fare he had growing up. At length, the meal was concluded with coffee and a flaming dessert, prepared by Billy himself. The easy grace with which he prepared the dessert and set it aflame spoke of a lifetime of privilege. Billy had talked all through the meal, filling in conversation for the tongue-tied Tommy. Now Billy reached across the table and took Tommy’s hand.

“Will you come with me to my place?”

Billy, again, didn’t wait for an answer. He rose, drew Tommy behind him and led him through a concealed doorway, down a flight of stairs, through the kitchen, winking at the chef as they hurried by, and through a doorway into a spacious lobby. The several staff in the lobby snapped to attention when they saw Billy and stepped ahead of them to call an elevator. A moment later the elevator arrived, the staff member pressed a high button, then ushered Billy and Tommy inside. The elevator wooshed upward. The moment the doors had closed, Billy pulled Tommy to him and kissed him again. Tommy hadn’t noticed that the elevator had stopped moving and the doors had opened behind him. Billy gave him a playful push out the door into a tiny vestibule with three doors. Billy reached out some keys, unlocked and pushed wide the center door.

”Behold, my home away from home.” Billy led Tommy inside an oval entry hall, richly paneled with a domed ceiling. The small chairs and tables furnishing the room were elegant, the Persian rug soft beneath their feet. Billy walked to each of the three doors around the room, throwing them open revealing a spacious living room, formal dining room, and a bedroom. While each room was grandly furnished – even at a glance – the bedroom, oh the bedroom. A massive canopied bed stood on a platform, dominating the room. One wall was all windows and the opposite had a fireplace, ready to be lit. Tommy stood with his jaw agape.

When he saw they were alone in the apartment, Tommy spoke, “This is all too much, Billy. I’ve never been in such a place. And what those people must think of me, the way I’m dressed.” With this, Tommy surveyed Billy’s clothing. He too was dressed for the place, casually, but elegantly.

“Tommy, Tommy, Tommy. You are so handsome, who would notice what you wore. But I understand. Tomorrow we’ll visit my tailor and get you a few things, poor dear.” When Tommy protested, stating that he could not afford such things, Billy cut him off. “It will all go on my account, really Dad’s account. Don’t even think about the cost. No, don’t think about another thing beyond being here, with me, tonight. And I don’t think you’ll be needing clothes.”

Billy embraced Tommy again. Billy’s hands ran from Tommy’s shoulders, along his arms to his hands which he grasped. He led Tommy into the bedroom, to the bed. “You sit here a moment, while I light the fire.” Tommy felt hands pressing him to sit on the high bed, his head whirling. He saw Billy cross the room and with a single match, light the fire that quickly caught, sending warmth into the room.

As Billy returned across the room, he pulled off his jacket and tie, tossing them to the floor. He unbuttoned his shirt, pulling it from his trousers. He kicked off his shoes. Tommy watched Billy, seeing him as if in a dream. And then Billy was in front of him, pushing between Tommy’s knees, standing close. Billy reached up and unbuttoned Tommy’s shirt, unfastened his jeans, pulled off his shoes. Tommy could feel the flush of desire rise on his face, feel his cock hardening.

Billy paused to lean forward to kiss Tommy, his tongue invading Tommy’s mouth. All Tommy’s senses focused on the man kissing him. Billy dissolved into an aura of scent, pressure, and the soft sound of breathing. Tommy reached his arms around Billy. “No, not yet, Love,” cautioned Billy. “I very much need to see you naked. Come over to the fire, so I can undress you where it is warm.”

Tommy stood before the fire facing Billy. Billy eased Tommy’s shirt over his shoulders and let it drop to the floor. He pushed Tommy’s pants, already unbuckled, over his hips and pulled them down, guiding each leg over Tommy’s foot, taking the socks as well in one movement. Billy reached up and pulled down Tommy’s briefs, Tommy’s already engorged cock springing up. Billy looked up and smiled. Billy then stood and stepped back, looking over Tommy with appraising eyes. He moved slowly around Tommy, pausing to take in every detail of Tommy’s body. Tommy stood still, uneasy in his nakedness, feeling Billy’s eyes.

Billy spoke at last, “Oh my, you truly are beautiful. The firelight catches every plane and line of your body. So nearly perfect.” Tommy could feel Billy behind him, stepping closer until he feel the length of a suddenly naked Billy pressed against his back. Tommy felt hands cup his ass cheeks. “You have so many surprises, Tommy. That sweet, young face, and yet such a hairy ass and legs. Very yummy.” Billy reached his arms around Tommy and pulled him close, his cock nestling against Tommy’s butt. Billy’s hands played along Tommy’s front, teasing his nipples, tracing the thin line of hair between his pecs, along his stomach, past the navel to the bush surrounding his cock. “Very fine, my dear, you are very fine.” The hands cupped Tommy’s balls, tugging them, feeling the weight. Tommy’s cock raged upward in front of him, craving touch.

Tommy could feel Billy sliding to his knees behind him, feeling light kisses and licks from his neck, along his spine, lingering on his ass. Billy’s hands took him by the hips and turned him around. Tommy felt the sudden switch of heat to cool and cool to heat on his skin as he now faced opposite. Billy again grasped Tommy’s balls and with a greedy gulp, took Tommy’s cock into his mouth. The wet warmth of Billy’s mouth engulfed him. Tommy’s mind emptied, feeling only the sensations surrounding his cock. He felt the soft hair on Billy’s head, realizing that his hands had reached out, holding Billy, pulling the head against his cock. Billy sucked, tongued, and gulped, taking more of the hard cock each moment. Tommy’s ass began to clutch, orgasm nearing when Billy pulled off and stood up, kissing Tommy on the mouth. “Not yet, my love. I have more planned for you.” Tommy’s still wet cock felt chill being exposed to the air, a contrast to the hot need for orgasm.

“To the bed, dammit,” Billy ordered and ran toward the bed. Tommy pursued him. They embraced and fell onto the bed, still entangled. “I want you inside me,” Billy whispered. With one hand, he reached into a nightstand and took a tube of lube. The other hand caressed Tommy’s cock. Tommy now felt both hands stroking him, making him wet with lubricant. “On your back, Love,” Billy said as he led Tommy by the cock. Tommy complied. Billy sat astride Tommy, his hands now toying with Tommy’s cock rubbing its wet head against his ass. “Definitely bigger than I’m used to,” Billy muttered through clenched teeth as he pressed his ass against the cock. Tommy’s mind blanked again as he felt his cock head pop past the entry to Billy’s ass. Billy let out a gasp, but got control of his breathing, and began to press down, taking more cock into himself, slowly. Tommy opened his eyes to see Billy’s face in deep concentration, changing from grimacing near pain to slack with pleasure.

Billy pushed further down, then gripping tight with his ass. He leaned forward, his own hard cock pushing along Tommy’s stomach. Billy’s hands played across Tommy’s chest. Their mouths met in a deep kiss, the contact making Tommy’s cock pulse deep inside Billy. All the air in Tommy’s lungs emptied in a long sigh.

“You’ve never done this before?” Billy asked incredulously. “My god, I’m your first fuck.” Billy wriggled his ass, more cock squeezing inside. He sat back, being careful to keep his weight on his own legs. Tommy felt Billy’s eyes again appraising him, somehow distant though very much present. Tommy spoke, his voice gruff. “I really need to cum.” Billy smirked, “I know you do. Come on, I want you to take me from behind. I want that long, fat cock to fuck me hard. I want it now.” He slowly pushed up on his knees, feeling Tommy’s cock pulling out, regretting the emptiness left behind. They both giggled at the popping noise caused by Tommy’s cockhead as it emerged from Billy’s ass.

Billy hopped off Tommy and pressed his ass into the air. Tommy knelt behind him and pressed his cock against the waiting hole. He felt the hole open up, welcoming him inside. He pushed in slowly, almost overcome with the sensations again surrounding his cock. As he felt some resistance against his cockhead, he heard Billy squeek, “easy there big man. You’re going to take some getting used to.” Tommy pulled back. “No, don’t leave, just go easy.” Tommy began to fuck slowly, feeling the resistance against the glans of his cockhead, the squeeze along his shaft. He leaned forward, reaching under Billy’s arms, grasping Billy’s shoulders, pulling himself against Billy’s back. Tommy’s hips continued to thrust as he dotted Billy’s back with kisses. Billy pushed against the thrusts eagerly. The speed of their fucking increased.

Billy spoke through clenched teeth, “Not so deep, love, not so deep, oh god, deeper, deeper, give it to me, give it all to me, unh, unnnh, oh god, yes, oh, oh.” Tommy felt his balls draw up and pulled hard against Billy’s shoulders, driving deeper yet. Tommy’s toes began to curl as his orgasm built from his extremities. Tommy’s gut compressed as his body focused all energy in propelling his cum out though his cock. He could feel the powerful pulsing through out his body. The first spurt built pressure and then suddenly released. He felt his cum as it forced along the length of his cock and at last released. His gut hollowed as it sent the second spurt, of greater volume along the same path, blasting with increased force to be followed by more blasts. Suddenly his arms could no longer support his own weight and he collapsed onto Billy who collapsed to the bed beneath them.

Billy began to laugh, first a chuckle, then openly. “Oh my god. That was amazing.” Tommy startled and began to push himself up. “No you don’t, you lie on top of me and keep that sweet cock deep inside me. I want to keep feeling this.” Tommy relaxed onto Billy, letting his head drop along side Billy’s, giving way to deep breathing. Tommy’s cock continued to pulse, aftershocks of his orgasm. Billy’s voice came muffled from the pillow, “No one ever made me cum like that. It’s like my ass had an orgasm and suddenly I’m shooting and a moment later you start screaming and ramming me and bang. I felt your whole body cumming. You must have shot a dozen times. Now that was a fuck.”

Tommy tried to speak, but surrendered to post-cum depletion and felt his consciousness fade away. He didn’t sleep, but rather retreated into the haze of pleasure the lovemaking spread over him. Billy pushed up, easing Tommy onto his side and with regret, pulled away from Tommy, giving up the still fat cock. Tommy felt a warm cloth cleaning his cock, followed by a loving kiss on the cockhead, then a kiss on the lips. Billy’s arms wrapped around him and pulled him close. Tommy’s head fell onto Billy’s chest, feeling the soft tickle of the scattered chest hair on his cheek. A reminiscence of being held in loving arms, of being cared for and loved overwhelmed him. Tommy slept.

***

Tommy’s soft breathing and gentle nuzzling soon carried Billy, also exhausted by the joyous effort of love making, into sleep. The night passed over the lovers, giving way to a bright dawn. The light through the undraped windows awoke them. Billy snuggled his back against Tommy. Feeling the erect cock against his ass, Billy reached back and guided the head into him. Tommy, still drowsy, pressed further into the pleasure. He felt the wet, yielding flesh against his ever harder cock. He reached around Billy’s chest, pulling him closer, pushing deeper inside. Through the half-sleep, he allowed his hips to gently thrust against Billy. Billy pulled Tommy’s hand down to his own hard cock. Tommy now stroked Billy in time with his thrusts. Slowly, gently the sensations gave way to orgasm, not so dramatic as the previous night, but more loving. Tommy held Billy tightly, hoping that time would stop and this moment of sensation and contentment would last always.

A sound from beyond the closed bedroom door caused Tommy to bolt upright. “Someone’s in your apartment, Billy.”

“Ah, that would be breakfast. Do rouse yourself, my passion. Here is a robe. Let us to breakfast go.” Billy strode across the room and swung wide the door. Tommy watched as Billy escorted a white-coated waiter out of the apartment. He followed Billy into the dining room. The table had been set with a wonderful breakfast. “You must be famished after all that exercise, Tommy. Please, sit down. How do you take your coffee? Eggs? French Toast? Bacon? Fresh fruit? – uh no not me – heh heh. Eat my lover, we have lots to do today and you’ll be needing your strength later.”

The two men ate, exchanging loving looks, squeezes under the table. After the meal, Billy led Tommy to the luxurious bathroom. The shower room, too large a space to be called a stall, easily accommodated them both. They teasingly washed each other under the many streams of hot water. Soon they were both hard, rubbing body to body, slick with soap. Tommy dropped to his knees and took Billy’s cock into his mouth. Sucking eagerly, he swallowed too quickly and began to choke. Billy raised him to his feet and held him close. “Poor darling, go more slowly, take what you can. You are a wonderful lover, just in need of some practice and guidance – both of which I am eager to provide.” Tommy again dropped to his knees and more slowly, lapped and sucked on Billy. A few moments later, Billy’s cock swelled and gushed. Tommy could feel him sway and quickly stood and steadied him in his arms. “Oh, my. I was a little light-headed. It might be the heat or maybe its this wonderful lover I’ve found.”

Tommy’s cock ached for release, sucking Billy had excited him. Billy kissed Tommy on the mouth, holding the kiss as he reached down and with a few tugs brought Tommy to completion. Their kiss continued for long minutes, the water of the shower streaming over them. Billy released the kiss. “We’d better get out of the shower, we’ll get water logged.”

Billy introduced Tommy to an array of products to arrange his hair, moisturize various parts of the body, all revelations to Tommy who had never been exposed to such extravagances. Billy led Tommy to his closet, larger than Tommy’s room with his relatives. “Now let’s see, you’re taller than me, but thinner. I think we can find something suitable until you’re new things arrive.” The clothes Billy offered were not different in style to things Tommy owned, but the feel of the fabric, the way it draped across his body, the fine finishing of each stitch were worlds away. Tommy felt like a prince.

***

“Off we go, dear one.” Billy led Tommy out of the apartment, down the elevator and into a waiting cab. “Phillipe’s” he instructed the cab driver. In a few minutes they pulled up to an elegant town house.

“Is this a store?” Tommy asked.

“No this is Phillipe’s, dear. Here you will be outfitted on a scale on par with your handsome face and lovely, lovely body.”

The front door opened on Billy’s first knock. A small man exclaimed and hugged Billy, dragging him into the front parlor. Tommy followed a few steps behind, trying not to look as amazed as he felt by the rich interior. “And who is this?” the small man asked Billy, referring to Tommy.

“My very dear friend. He’s new in town and needs just about everything. Can you take care of him, Phillipe, dear?”

Phillipe circled around Tommy, reminding Tommy of the previous night’s inspection. Instead of Billy’s embrace, however, Phillipe stepped to the hallway and clapped his hands. Four men appeared with tape measures, note pads, and swatches of cloth. “Forgive the intrusion, but we must remove the clothes. Not a bad fit, yours Billy? Of course. Nevermind, we shall have you set in short order.” Tommy stood stock still, uncertain of what to do. The four men and Phillipe surrounded him and in a moment he was stripped to his borrowed shorts. He felt hands all over his body at once. Some raised his arms and measured, some surrounded his chest and measured, everything was measured, almost. With a discreet cough, all the men took a step back. Tommy looked over at Billy, lounging on a chair, chuckling. “Ahem, again, I must ask you to forgive me, but there are just a few more measurements needed and they are very personal. The four men turned their backs and Phillipe took a tape measure, himself. Kneeling in front of Tommy, Phillipe again measured his waist and the dimension of each thigh. Tommy blushed furiously as Phillipe discretely and gently cupped Tommy’s balls in his hands. Phillipe then stretched the tape along Tommy’s cock.

Mon Dieu” he uttered under his breath as Tommy’s cock gained length and thickness.

“I’m sorry” said the embarrassed Tommy.

“I think you should be very glad” replied Phillipe archly.

“Not as glad as me” laughed Billy.

“Off you go then. I’ll have your wardrobe sent to, eh, Billy’s? this afternoon. Good.” The four men quickly dressed Tommy and Phillipe led them to the front door.

Billy led the still furiously blushing Tommy down the street. “Many more stops, dear one – I think a new haircut. Then I must introduce you to my gym. Perfection is but a few weeks with my personal trainer away for you, my beauty. I nearly cum to think of you as possibly more beautiful than now.” The next stop was to another town house a few doors down. This one concealed a men’s salon. Billy was greeted with much fussing by the proprietor, a tall, austere woman. Tommy was swept into a chair and again surrounded by staffers, men and women, who clipped, buffed, shined, masked, and otherwise applied the best of beauty science.

Tommy stood, slightly unsteady on his feet after all the treatments. Billy walked up to him, looking at him appraisingly again. Billy frowned. “No, no, it’s too perfect, just not my Tommy.” He reached up and in spite of a gasp from the hair stylist, tousled Tommy’s hair. “Now then, that is truly perfect.” He stepped back to admire his “creation” and receive the applause of the salon staff. Tommy again blushed and followed Billy to the door. Deep inside he felt good, glad of the many attentions and the reaffirmations of his looks, feelings he had never before experienced.

Billy led yet again, back to the building housing his apartment. Instead of taking the elevators, he took a stairway to the second floor. Tommy saw a discrete sign indicating a men’s health club at the end of the hall. He was not surprised that Billy was immediately recognized and staff running to greet him. Billy explained to the receptionist that Tommy was to be his guest and to receive every care. Tommy stood a few steps back, again amazed at the splendid array of fitness equipment, all gleaming. Across the room Tommy saw an incredibly muscular and ruggedly handsome man. As he gazed absently at the man, he felt Billy wrap his arms around his waist. “That, my dear is Thor, my personal trainer, though not as personal as I thought I’d like. But now, I have you. Thor’s never been interested anyway. But he is one hell of a trainer. Here he comes now.”

The man, more defined than bulky, crossed the space and extended his hand to Tommy, meeting his eyes. He shook Tommy’s hand and held on for a moment. Billy introduced them and asked Thor to help Tommy develop a routine and “add a few inches to this already delicious chest.”

“Be happy to,” was his reply. “We can meet, do an evaluation of your current fitness level and design a program, make some diet suggestions, get you going.”

“And speaking of going, I’ve got some things to attend to,” said Billy. “I’ll leave you with Thor – will you see my Tommy has lunch? Pick you up around three?” With a quick peck on the cheek, Billy was gone.

Thor lead Tommy through a fitness evaluation consisting of a questionnaire, some tips on diet, and then asked him to accompany him to the locker room. Tommy could feel Thor’s eyes on him as he disrobed. He laughed when Thor approached with a tape measure, sharing his experience at Phillipe’s earlier in the day, suggesting that Phillipe could provide every imaginable measurement. Thor confined measurements sufficient to complete the fitness evaluation. Tommy then put on the gym clothes Thor had provided and followed Thor out to the gym floor. Thor explained each piece of equipment and how it is used, gave demonstrations and assisted Tommy in trying each piece. Thor then showed Tommy a complete work out schedule and set an appointment for the following day to begin the routine.

Thor and Tommy had lunch in the club lounge. Thor shared stories of Billy’s on-again off-again workouts. “If Billy weren’t so naturally built, he’d be a mess. But then, Billy does seem to have looks, money, and luck in love,” Thor laughed. Tommy blushed yet again. A moment later, Billy appeared in the doorway.

“See you tomorrow, Thor,” Tommy said as he rose to go with Billy. Thor’s eyes followed Tommy as he walked out.

“So dear one, did you have fun with Thor?”

“Billy, this is all so amazing. I can’t believe I met you only yesterday. You’ve treated me like a prince. Thank you. You are wonderful, more wonderful than I knew anyone could be.”

“Tommy, I think the world of you and would give you the world.” Billy took Tommy into his arms and kissed him. They both felt the longing for more than kisses and went to the elevators. When they entered the foyer of the apartment, they found stacks of boxes, labeled with ‘Tommy’.

“What’s all this?” Tommy exclaimed.

“Oh, just the things I had Phillipe send up for you,” said Billy as he began to open boxes. “Ah here are your new scanties, and there some shirts, and oh my, pants and jackets. Shoes, socks, ah toiletries, and at last, your dinner suit.”

Tommy stood in the entry hall with open jaw as he had the previous evening. The world of riches laid before him left him speechless yet again. He helped Billy carry the boxes into the bedroom where Billy laid them on the bed, checking each item and then directed Tommy to store them in drawers and his closet. Tommy was busily doing as told, when he stopped, smacked himself on the forehead and exclaimed, “I never called my aunt and uncle to tell them I wouldn’t be home. I didn’t know I wasn’t going home last night until, well, I didn’t know before.”

“Well, call them, would you.” Billy offered the receiver of the bedside telephone.

“Aunt Harriette? This is Tommy. I’m really sorry I didn’t call before. What’s that? No, I didn’t come home last night. Uh, I stayed in the city with a friend. From college. No, everything is all right. And I’ll probably be staying tonight, too. No I don’t need anything. Yeah, thanks, I do know what I’m doing. I’ll talk with you tomorrow.” He sat on the edge of the bed as he hung up the phone. “I could hear my uncle laughing in the background. He said, ‘it’s about time that boy got in some trouble. I wonder who the lucky girl is?’ Yikes. Billy? Is it going to be okay?”

Billy sat next to Tommy and put his arm around his shoulders. “Tommy, sitting here holding you, I know the world is going to be okay. Now kiss me, clear off the bed. I think its time we put the bed to better use.”

***

The next day, Tommy began a new phase of his life. He arose from the bed he now shared with Billy, reluctantly, but with new purpose. His academic work blossomed, reflecting the happiness and stimulation of his life with Billy. His daily workouts quickly refined and added to his body, delighting himself and Billy. Thor praised Tommy’s dedication, chiding Billy’s laxness. While Tommy was at school, Billy went about ‘business’ – ‘too tedious to bore you with Tommy, dear’. Tommy’s professor’s noticed his new dedication, the other students noticed his new openness and sense of fun. Tommy went from being just a good student to being a ‘personality’ on campus. And while he basked in the new attentions and flirtations, he ran to his new home with Billy as soon as his last class ended.

His aunt and uncle seemed unconcerned with Tommy’s sudden move to the city. They expressed their confidence that Tommy would act with a level head and only asked that he be sure to come for Thanksgiving.

The new couple spent evenings with Tommy studying and Billy reading before the firelight in the apartment’s sitting room. And then to bed, again to share each other’s dreams, desires, and bodies.

***

One evening, a few weeks after they met, Tommy sat on the bed looking anxious. “Tommy, dearest, why so glum?” Billy kissed and tickled Tommy’s neck.

“Billy, I’m not sure how to say this. I just love how we make love. I melt for your kisses, and I don’t know which I enjoy more, sucking your lovely cock or being sucked. And I truly love fucking you.”

“Well, then? Tell Billy why the long face,” teased Billy.

“Umm, uh, well, you enjoy getting fucked so much, I well, I just want to try it, too.”

“Oh darling, you never have to be afraid to ask for something. I admit that I’ve been greedy – you feel wonderful inside me. I’d be satisfied to keep going as we’ve been. But, I’d delight in sharing more fantastic sex with you. Let’s start with a long tub, to get you relaxed. I want tonight to be as great for you as you’ve made my life since we’ve met.” Billy went into the bathroom and started filling the large Jacuzzi tub, adding some bath oil. He checked and rechecked the water temperature and when satisfied he called for Tommy to come in.

“Thor’s hard work is certainly showing up. My goodness, such fine pecs. And are you getting more chest hair? I hate losing the ‘boy’, but such a man. Tommy blushed at Billy’s words. He dropped his clothes and stepped into the tub. Billy was only a moment behind him and also eased into the tub. Billy began rubbing Tommy’s back with oil, massaging the muscles of his back and then lower and lower to his butt. The warm water and gentle attentions lulled Tommy into soporific state.

“Are you ready, my love?” asked Billy.

“Uh huh,” murmured Tommy.

“Stand up slowly and step out of the tub. Here let me dry you off.” Tommy submitted to Billy’s gentle drying. Billy then guided Tommy toward the bed. “Lie down, love.” Tommy lay down as directed. Billy began snuggling and kissing, his hand dallying along Tommy’s chest, along his stomach, teased along his cock, and then tugged at Tommy’s balls. Tommy felt a small pressure against his ass pucker. Billy’s lubed finger sought entry. “Stay relaxed, just feel yourself opening up. Billy’s tongue followed the path of his hand. When it arrived at Tommy’s cock, he began to tease with small nips. Suddeny, Billy’s finger popped through the tight hole. A small “oooh” escaped Tommy’s lips. Billy ease his finger in and out of Tommy. Billy sensed that Tommy was handling the finger easily. He eased a second finger into the hole and again stroked. “Okay? If we go slowly, this will be very pleasant, but you have to tell me when you’re ready.” Tommy nodded, already being swept away by the new sensations.

“More?”

“Uh huh.”

“Lets try with you on your knees, Tommy.”

“Uh huh.”

Tommy rolled over and pushed up on his knees. Billy approached from behind, generously lubing his cock, and then putting the head against Tommy’s ass. “Still okay?’

“Uh huh, Baby. I’m ready.”

Billy pressed his cock against the wet hole. The initial resistance quickly gave way and his cock began to slide into Tommy.

“Oooh.”

“Did I hurt you, Lover?”

“No, it’s just so different. I didn’t know there would be so much sensation.”

“Go back to concentrating on relaxing. We can wait until your ass adjusts.”

“No, Baby, I’m ready. Keep going.”

Billy carefully began to apply more pressure, sliding deeper into Tommy’s ass, until his groin pressed against Tommy’s ass. Carefully watching his lover’s neck muscles for signs of stress, he eased back and then in again. Tommy’s breathing began to change. At first in time with Billy’s thrusts, then with increasing rapidity. Tommy reached between his legs and began to stroke his own, hard cock. Billy kept thrusting, more rapidly and more strongly. Tommy stroked faster. Their breathing became faster and faster with the effort and excitement. Tommy pushed back onto Billy’s cock and let loose a deep groan as his orgasm erupted onto the bed beneath him. Billy felt the pulsing of Tommy’s ass and let go his own orgasm. They collapsed together onto the bed.

“Ohmygod. I never came like that before,” gasped Tommy.

“Uh huh.” Tommy’s earlier wordlessness seemed to have passed to Billy.

“Can we do that again?” Tommy felt energized by the fucking.

“Uh, maybe after a while,” mumbled Billy, “You got it all out of me the first time.”

“Ahhh, my lover. You’ve given me yet another delight.” Tommy rained kisses on the nearly comatose Billy. Billy blinked in response and gave in to sleep. Tommy cuddled close to his lover and while listening to his soft breathing, continuing to enjoy new sensations in his ass, joined him in sleep.

CHAPTER THREE: On the Town

 

One evening, as Billy and Tommy lounged watching a film, the doorbell rang. Tommy got up, turned to give Billy a kiss, then went to the door. A uniformed messenger waited in the elevator vestibule. He simply bowed and handed Tommy an envelope and retreated into a conveniently open elevator. Tommy merely blinked at this pantomime, then turned and carried the envelope to Billy. It was addressed to “Dearest Billy” in a florid hand.

“Who was that?”

“A messenger, with a letter addressed to you, ‘Dearest Billy.’”

“Do read it.”

“Very well, ‘master.’”

“Spare the S&M talk, just read the letter.”

“It’s an invitation.”

 

Dearest Billy,

 

Here we are, well into the Fall Season, and where is Billy? No one has seen him in a month. His name has not graced the obituaries – thank goodness. Neither is he on the list of those sailing on the QE2. To paraphrase a girl about her sheep, where, oh where could he be?

Rumors surface that he’s been seen around town in the company of a stunning suitor. Hmmm. Could this be love? Or has this fiend just eaten you up. Do end my conjectures by attending a soiree this Friday evening at ten at my place to either celebrate your new found love or to mourn your oh so untimely passing. The “crowd” is desolate in your absence. Do come and liven things up.

Yours, as always, in passion and despair,

 

Piggy

 

PS: You must bring “him” with you – it’s him we really want to see. To have you holed up for a month, he must be fantastic.

P.

 

“Piggy?”

“Reginald Thornton the Fourth – Piggy to his friends and his many conquests. Seems dearest Piggy cannot get enough and can be altogether indiscriminate in his choice of lovers when “in the mood.” But then, I’ve known him forever, shared a few beaus – damn him – and he throws fantastic parties, both at his home here in the city and on his daddy’s yacht. So, what do you think? Are you up to a ‘gay old time?’ Booze, boys, and carnal joys? I expect to be piqued with jealousy all evening as they ogle you, my lover. At least I can tell them ‘hands off’ before they make a play for you when I’m not around.”

“I don’t want to do anything that will upset you, Billy.”

“I suppose we have to ‘come out’ sometime. Hell, it will be fun. And I’ll really enjoy all those looks of envy at my lover. Yes, do let’s go.”

When Tommy returned to the apartment after classes on Friday afternoon, Billy was out. Tommy found a note taped to the bedroom door informing him that Billy had to do some ‘family business’ and would have to meet him at Piggy’s – address on reverse. The note also informed Tommy that clothes had been laid out on the bed for him to wear. With time to spare, Tommy took a long bath, remembering fondly the events that had followed his last bath. He shaved and moisturized and styled – following Billy’s careful instructions. On the bed was the tuxedo Phillipe had made for Tommy. Tommy became very self-conscious and concerned. Piggy’s party was going to be a formal affair? Tommy had rarely worn a tie. Billy’s friends certainly came from a different world than Tommy had ever experienced.

As Tommy stood looking at the carefully arranged clothes, the doorbell rang. He slipped on a robe and stepped to the door. Upon opening it he saw one of the staff from Phillipe’s, the men’s clothing salon Billy had taken him to on their first day together.

“Billy thought you might want some advice on getting dressed this evening. He asked me to drop by in case you had any questions.”

Tommy reverted to his “speechless” mode, but held the door open for the man to enter. The man seemed to be familiar with the apartment. He walked directly to the bedroom and began to hand clothes to Tommy, turning away from the blushing Tommy. It was only after getting on shorts, socks, and pants that Tommy saw the man watching in a mirror. Well, no secrets from one’s tailor, he surmised. The man assisted Tommy in putting on the stiff, pleated shirt. When Tommy was stumped by the lack of buttons, the man stepped up and deftly applied mother of peal studs. With a flourish, he presented a tie to Tommy.

“I, I don’t know how to put it on,” confessed Tommy.

“A simple thing, once instructed. Permit me.”

The man placed the tie around Tommy’s neck and with what seemed a single gesture produced a perfect bow. After assisting with the coat, the man stepped back to admire his work.

“You look perfect. I am pleased to see how well the clothes fit. Phillipe certainly has an eye. I will bid you good evening.” The man turned and went through the door out of the apartment.

Tommy heard a crinkle of paper as he moved. He discovered a note in the jacket pocket.

Tommy,

 

I’m sorry to not be with you at this moment. Your image in my mind is divine. A split of champagne awaits in the fridge. Have a glass for courage. I’ll be at Piggy’s when you arrive. And know that I love you.

 

Billy

 

Tommy’s eyes teared as he read the note. Even though Billy was just across town, he missed him. Tommy wanted Billy’s approval and support. He decided to follow Billy’s advice and helped himself to a glass of champagne – vintage, French, obscenely expensive and typical of Billy. He returned to the bedroom to get the white scarf, gloves and cape that completed his evening clothes. A cape? How would he ever fit in? Well, in for a dime, in for a dollar.

He put on the remaining items and took the elevator to the ground floor. The doorman raised his eyebrows approvingly as Tommy approached. A cab awaited and quickly took Tommy to the address Billy had provided. The cab drove into a curved drive in front of a large house, brilliantly lit. A man appeared, paid the cab driver and opened the door for Tommy. Tommy leaned his head back to try to take in the opulent residence. It occupied its own city block and seemed to be surrounded by a park, the grounds disappearing into distance.

Tommy climbed the entry stairs and as he approached the doors, they swung open to admit him. As he stepped across the threshold, he was met with an amazing sight. He entered a vast entry hall of gleaming marble. The room was crowded with men, tall and short, built, thin, and fat, young, old and trying to look not so old, all in black tie. Upon his entrance, the roar of conversation stopped. Heads turned toward him. He scanned the room, becoming more and more desperate until he, at last, spotted Billy on the landing of a grand staircase on the far side of the room. Billy raised the glass in his hand as if to toast Tommy. The moment of silence past and many men rushed to greet Tommy.

The crowd of men surrounding Tommy suddenly parted, giving way to a youngish man, a little plump, immaculately dressed. He smiled broadly at Tommy, winked, and drew him into a hug, kissing him on both cheeks. “You must be Tommy. Billy hasn’t shared a single detail and I simply must get to know you.” Smirks and snorts and ribald comments came for the surrounding crowd. The man swept Tommy toward a side door. Just as they neared the doorway, a hand caught Tommy by the arm.

“Piggy, you don’t think I’m going to let you get Tommy alone.” Billy’s voice.

“Darling,” Billy kissed Tommy fully, lastingly on the mouth. Billy steered Tommy back toward the center of the room, nodding to and acknowledging many of the men. Leaning his face toward Tommy’s, he whispered into his ear, “You entered the room like Cinderella at the ball. Quite an entrance. I’ve never seen anyone so handsome, no more than that, as beautiful as you as you came through the door. I can hardly blame Piggy for trying to sweep you away – bastard. There are some special friends I’d like you to meet. I think we’re seated with Piggy, so we’ll see our host at dinner. Now then, let’s run the social gauntlet.”

Billy introduced man after man. Each was courteous, some flirtatious. A tall man stepped into their path. His face was familiar, Tommy recognized the man, but he could not place him in this setting. “Tommy, I believe you and Charles have already met.” Not seeing recognition on Tommy’s face, Billy continued, “On the train?”

“Ohmygod,” Tommy blushed furiously.

The man, Charles, stepped up and embraced Tommy, kissing him on the cheek. “I know I should be thanking you for telling me about Tommy, Charles, but somehow that would be easier if you weren’t consuming him. Tommy, I’ve known Charles forever. He’s a fixture at the country club. I think he waits for each boy to hit eighteen and then seduces him in a cabana. Certainly was a first for me in lots of ways. Over the summer, when in his cups, he kept talking about this ‘Adonis of the train’ – handsome, hung and humble, unaware of his charms. Even if I had to get up at an ungodly hour to catch that train, I had to see this man of Charles’s. And there you were, my love.”

“Charles is a very successful banker of some sort, family name and stuff. If you ever need to know about money, Charles is the man. Come to think of it, he’s a pretty good handicapper of boy flesh, too. Charles, thank you for bringing love into my life.”

Charles pretended to be sad, “The men on the train have wondered what became of their chief entertainment. Some have even resorted to being nice to each other. Would it be possible for you to return to the country and commute again? We’d even share you with Billy.” Observing Billy’s ‘I don’t think so’ look, Charles laughingly kissed both Billy and Tommy and melted back into the crowd.

Billy continued introducing Tommy to friends and acquaintances until they were called to dinner. A large dining room was set with several tables. Piggy was already standing at the center of a long table across the far end of the room. He gestured for Billy and Tommy to join him.

“Tommy, you sit here, right next to me, and you, Billy, over there at the end. Place cards were at each seat. The men filtered through the room, searching for their places, greeting friends as they went. At last, everyone was at his chair. “Friends and Lovers, I want to welcome Tommy to my home and to our little society. Raise your glasses, I give you Tommy!” All cheered. Tommy sought out Billy’s eyes which returned a look of pride and love.

Piggy fawned and flirted with Tommy throughout the many courses of the dinner. His attentions became more exaggerated the drunker he got. When, at last, the dessert was served Billy stood and indicated that Tommy should join him. Tommy thanked Piggy for the welcome and eagerly evaded a slobbery kiss.

“Piggy can be a dear, but also such an ass – but then that’s always been his best part.” Billy laughed, himself a little unsteady with drink. On their way to the door, many men stopped them extending invitations to dinners, weekends and shows. Tommy had never experienced such a lively social crowd. His head swam.

End of Chapter 2
Copyright © 2014 RolandQ; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

The high life is all to much for poor Tommy, he is a simple tastes kind of guy. Billy has spoiled him. Though it's out of love. Or is it. :)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..