Jump to content
    RolandQ
  • Author
  • 2,983 Words
  • 1,249 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Tommy - A Life - 5. Chapter 5 - At Sea

Chapter 5 - At Sea
One of my favorite chapters - hope you don't mind the waves.

 

The following day, another note appeared.

You scamps,

You left me in the unloving arms of Mr. Jamison when I so much needed tender affection. Well, to make it up to me, be at the City Yacht Club at 8 PM Thursday. Daddy’s boat is there and Daddy’s not. Be sure to bring your sailing togs. Ah, the call of the open sea!

Refreshments and lube provided.

Piggy

P.S. Thanks awfully for driving home. You know, Billy, I do believe you like me, after all.

Tommy was able to clear his few Friday classes and Billy always seemed to be able to take what time he needed. Billy called Phillipe and asked what the well dressed yachtsman was wearing this year. Phillipe promised a complete three-day wardrobe for two – pre-packed – would be waiting dockside.

Schoolwork and lectures, no matter how interesting, dragged by until Thursday evening. Billy met Tommy on the university campus and they walked the few blocks to the yacht club. True to his word, a shipment from Phillipe was being delivered as they arrived. Tommy stopped to ask an attendant which boat belonged to Piggy’s father. Billy walked ahead down the main pier. Off the end of the pier a sparkling white and mahogany sailing yacht sat at anchor. It stretched beyond the yacht club borders, clearly too large to dock. A smart motor launch waited at the end of the pier. Billy directed their luggage should be brought to the launch. Two uniformed sailors waited in the launch and loaded the luggage, then assisted Billy and Tommy aboard. The launch pulled away and sped to the side of the yacht. Billy and Tommy called out for Piggy, but were met by other uniformed staff who assisted them aboard, explaining that Piggy was currently occupied and would they make themselves comfortable in their cabin and join the party for dinner at eight.

They could hear the sound of the sailors getting the boat ready to sail. Billy speculated that one of the sailors was probably doing special duty with Piggy, accounting for his being ‘occupied.’ The yacht began to move freely, they had set sail. Billy and Tommy got changed for dinner. It was like a birthday surprise, opening the suitcases provided by Phillipe. Each suitcase had their initials embossed. On opening, all the wants and needs for a cruise of several days – including shoes and somewhat silly nautical hats - were revealed.

“Ho there, commodore,” joked Billy donning his full attire. “I think we can dispense with the headgear,” as he tossed his hat on the shelf. “You look too good in this sailor stuff, Tommy – but again, you always look better out of it.” They kissed and had begun to become ‘involved’ when a loud rap came at their door

“Ho there, without,” snapped Billy in assumed salty talk.

“Ho there, within,” came Piggy’s voice in reply. “Captain Turner won’t open the bar until the guests arrive, and I want a drink, so get out here, would you?”

Tommy and Billy disentangled and opened the door to Piggy’s impatient face. “It really is good of you to join me. Wasn’t last weekend a blast? The evening has warmed up, we can take our drinks on deck, come on.”

“So, Piggy, where is he?”

“Who?”

“Whomever has been keeping you occupied and inspired your thirst.”

“Oh, him? I’m afraid he has to eat with the crew, but he’ll be back. It’s a small boat and I’m sure my bed is much more comfortable than his and has fringe benefits.”

They had arrived on the after deck and were given cocktails. The river had opened to the bay and the ocean could be seen ahead. The boat’s engine stopped and the boat healed as the open sails propelled the yacht. It took a while to become comfortable with the motion of the yacht. Its movement became sinuous as it plied the waves.

“I asked you to come tonight so we could head south for warmer weather. The captain tells me – such a dear – that we’ll have a great day for sunning tomorrow.” Piggy all but leered at Tommy.

“Anyone else aboard?” Tommy asked a little desperately.

“Just we three and about fifteen in the crew, a barebones cruise. Say how about some oysters?” A buffet had appeared while they were talking, seafood of every kind. Chilled wine was served. The tastes and textures were new to Tommy, the oysters at first strange, but when Billy showed him how to eat them with cocktail sauce and lemon, he ate many.

“Well, Billy, I hope you’re rested. Tommy there has eaten a couple dozen oysters. Of course, I’d be willing to help out.”

“What about your sailor, Piggy, dear?” Billy chided.

“Oh very well, keep the good stuff to yourself. You always were greedy. The boys always liked you better anyway. If it wasn’t for all Daddy’s money, I’d be a virgin – which I assure you I’m not,” he said aside to Tommy.

A gong rang and they were escorted into dinner. Tommy was beginning to regret all the oysters he had eaten. Maybe it was the sea air, but when the lovely meal was served, he ate eagerly.

Night had fallen and the sails strained against the rigging in the freshening wind. Piggy had excused himself after dinner to ‘do a little hunting.’ Tommy and Billy returned to the deck. The sky was full of stars and the wake of the yacht was luminous. The yacht made pleasant groaning noises – or was that Piggy with his first prey of the evening? The voice of the wooden yacht, the rush of water at the bow and the wind in the rigging enriched the silence.

During dinner, they had left sight of shore, the ocean was black around them. Far on the horizon, three steam ships could be seen sailing north. Billy leaned against the windward rail and held Tommy against his chest. The serenity of the ocean and fluid movement of the yacht through the water worked its way into their very being. Tommy turned to kiss Billy.

“I don’t know which experience of you makes me happier,” said Billy to Tommy. "szLast week, watching you at the opera, I saw your innocence and watched as that innocence became worldly. Tonight, we’re here in the midst of the ocean and I see its beauty reflected in the wonder of your eyes. I might have been like Piggy, well a little, but since I’ve met you I’ve seen and felt and tasted my life for the first time. I need to be alone with you.” Billy kissed Tommy. Huskily, Billy said, “Let’s go to our cabin.”

Once in bed, the motion of the yacht became the motion of the two lovers driving their thrusts deeper, causing them to cling all the tighter to each other. And if it was the sea air, the oysters, or Billy’s words of love, Tommy’s desire and passion grew to new levels. Billy responded as vigorously, as lovingly. Their passion was not so much spent as that they reached a point of exhilarated happiness and eased each other to sleep with kisses.

***

The morning dawned bright and hot. Tommy put on shorts and a t-shirt from the provided wardrobe. Billy braved pants and a shirt. They went on deck, looking for food. The smell of coffee lured them into the saloon, where they had been served dinner the night before. A full breakfast was set and they set to it ravenously.

“Sea air, sex, and thou,” paraphrased Billy with a smile.

Piggy staggered in a few minutes later, his face sporting a puffy bruised eye. “Damned straight bastard. All I said was what fun it would be suck each other, and he slugged me. I’d make him walk the plank, but he did do me a few more times. Ah love, I wish I could find it in someone a little less violent, a little more gay.” Piggy attacked the food and ate in accord with his namesake. “I think I’ll go lie down a bit and put a steak on this eye. Usually the thought of raw meat in bed gets me worked up, alas, I feel like shit. I’d suggest that you two amuse each other, but I do believe you did that all night long. I don’t recall you being so vocal, Billy, though I certainly understand why.” Piggy patted Tommy on the shoulder and kissed him on the forehead as he left.

“Shall we go up on deck and enjoy this day?” Billy asked.

They went on deck and found a sunny spot to arrange some deck chairs. Members of the crew were at hand to set things right. Too warmly dressed for the already hot day, Billy went off to their cabin to change. Tommy peeled off his t-shirt and stretched out on a deck chair, feeling the sun on his body. Hands began to touch him, he opened his eyes to find a stranger, one of the crew rubbing his chest.

“Suntan lotion, sir, you don’t want to get burned,” the crewman said on seeing Tommy’s start. “And we’re miles out to sea, you don’t have to wear shorts or a swimming suit. Most cruises are ‘clothing optional’.

“Well, I guess so,” Tommy said cautiously.

“You’ll need extra lotion on parts that haven’t seen the sun. If you’re thinking about it, you’d better do it while I can help.”

Tommy didn’t want to be rude, and thought it best to play along. He dropped his shorts and underwear and lay on his stomach on the lounge. The crewman began rubbing lotion across his back, along his thighs, and then on his ass, easing the lotion between the tight cheeks. The sensation of the crewman’s strong hands caused Tommy’s cock to harden.

“You’d better roll over, sir, I’ll need to do the other side.”

Tommy wasn’t sure what to do, but the crewman encouraged him. His cock thwocked loudly on his stomach as he rolled over. The crewman chuckled, “I’ll need to get some more lotion, I didn’t expect to have to cover so much surface area.”

“So, I leave for five minutes and you’ve found a sailor?” Billy said in mock outrage.

“Oh, no, I mean, its not, jeez, Billy, you’re putting me on.” Tommy blushed red.

“I’ve been watching since he got you to strip. I was wondering how far you’d go, and thought I’d better step in now that you’ve reached the good stuff. Hand me that lotion, matey, and clear the deck, thar’s a spar that needs tending.” Nautical Billy, again.

Tommy succumbed to the sensations of Billy’s lotion-covered hands on his cock. Billy’s tongue teased his ear. Just as things began to be heated, Tommy felt a towel tossed onto his front. Before he opened his eyes, he heard Piggy’s voice.

“So, here the two of you are. It looks like a fine day, but oh my head. Look at you,” he said to Tommy. “You know, Billy, its just unfair. You are so lucky. You’re handsome, perfect teeth, perfect complexion, perfect hair, you’re poised and elegant, and now this,” gesturing toward Tommy, “this gorgeous creature that dotes on your every word, makes googly eyes at you over dinner, and“ Piggy snapped the towel off of Tommy, “I knew it, damn you Billy, I knew it, he’s hung, too. Billy Kensington, I tell you it’s unfair. I want to be in love, too, for more than a couple hours.” Piggy dropped into another lounge.

“So, Tommy, whatever is it you see in Billy? I know he’s perfect, and if I recall from my early childhood, he’s quite a lover, but really, doesn’t all that perfection wear on you? Wouldn’t you prefer being with someone who would contrast your fabulous looks?”

“But, Piggy, I am with you,” Tommy demurred.

“All right, I’ll enjoy the view and keep hands off. Oh Billy, isn’t there somewhere you need to be right now? Why not go exploring? A nap?”

“I won’t leave my little guppy alone with a shark, thank you,” replied Billy. “Anyway, I don’t think you’re suffering all that much. You just want whatever you can’t have. Surely that comely sailor over there can help you forget your troubles. I do believe he’s looking your way.”

“He’s just eyeing up Tommy’s cock, in case we need a new mast or something.”

After all the teasing, the conversation eased into gossip about people Piggy and Billy knew and complaints about rich families and the troubles they created for their ‘poor’ children. Tommy lay back and enjoyed the luxuries of sun and the yacht.

The pampering and luxury continued through the day and evening. Tommy and Billy enjoyed the deck in the evening. That night, in their cabin, alone, they made love and gave in to the tiredness of sun, sea, and sharing each other’s bodies.

The wind had picked up and seas roughened during the night. By the time Tommy and Billy emerged from their cabin they were greeted by a spray of salt air. The crew were all on deck or working in the rigging. “Excuse me sirs,” said one of the crew, “we’ve got a bit of weather. It’s going to be heavier going today. You’ll need to be careful on deck and watch your heads, we’ll be maneuvering much more than yesterday.”

At that moment the captain called out, ‘hard alee’ and the yacht changed direction. For a moment all the sails went slack and then with a crack, they filled with air and strained against the rigging. The yacht lurched ahead and healed heavily in the opposite direction. For Tommy, it was exhilarating, feeling the heaving deck under his feet, the speed of the yacht as it worked wind and waves. Billy seemed unfazed and led the way to breakfast. The stewards served, but filled cups and glasses only part way. Wet place mats were on the table to keep dishes and silver wear from sliding to the floor. Tommy ate hungrily, feeling the thrill of adventure. Piggy appeared briefly in the doorway and with a “oh god, food,” retreated green-faced to his cabin.

Tommy and Billy returned to the deck. A sailor was struggling with a rope, a ‘line’, he called it, and Tommy pitched in to help pull it taught. The sailor, after getting the sails set, explained to Tommy how the sails worked and the seeming thousands of ropes that controlled the yacht. All the complexity of the yacht was invisible during the quiet winds of the day before. Now it was revealed to be an intricate machine, vibrating with life.

The captain approached from the wheelhouse. “I appreciate your interest in the ship,” he said, having observed Tommy’s interaction with the sailor. “We’re shorthanded for this kind of weather. There’s a tropical depression south of us and this wind is only going to pick up. I hate to ask guests to lend a hand, but the safety of the ship may depend upon it.” Tommy and Billy eagerly agreed to do all they could to help. “The crew will let you know how you can help, mostly, it’s a strong back helping to haul at the right moment.”

As predicted, the winds grew in strength and the waves increased in size. The yacht didn’t seem so large now being tossed by the angry ocean. The crew worked efficiently and knowledgeably. Tommy and Billy’s contribution was nominal, but they enjoyed being included in the struggle with the sea.

The day passed with much maneuvering, lots of commands being called and the crew, plus two, snapping to perform the tasks. The captain ordered a ‘jibe’ and the yacht healed dangerously as it changed direction. The side rail of the boat buried into a wave cascading the deck with water as the yacht righted. Then, suddenly, the wind grew calm. Tommy looked over the side of the yacht and saw that it was racing through the water. In answer to his puzzled look, a sailor explained that the yacht had ‘turned before the wind’, it was going in the same direction at the same speed, so they couldn’t feel it, but indeed they were going very fast. The sailor speculated that the captain was trying to run on the front of the storm to get to its edge and out of the heavy weather.

By evening the yacht had reached calmer waters. Dinner was served to ‘all hands’, crew and their two helpful passengers together. It was a small celebration of man having survived an encounter with the ocean. Halfway through, Piggy appeared. “Have I missed anything? It seemed a bit rough earlier.” They assembled party laughed, then welcomed their employer and host.

The captain announced that due to the speed they had traveled on the winds of the advancing storm that they would arrive back in port early the next morning. Piggy looked relieved to be heading home. Tommy and Billy were suddenly feeling the affects of a day’s hard sailing and wished to go to bed. Though alone and naked in bed, their bodies melted together and sleep overtook them. They awoke at the sound of the engines starting, indicating that the yacht was in the last leg of their voyage. They enjoyed their final breakfast aboard, joined by a much rejuvenated Piggy. He told them that he had been able to make amends with the sailor. Shortly thereafter, they arrived at the yacht club, moored and were put ashore in the launch. Their adventure at sea had come to an end.

End of Chapter 5
Copyright © 2014 RolandQ; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Good chapter, like how both are learning. Tommy about all things "money" Billy that love transcends even that.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..