Jump to content
    RolandQ
  • Author
  • 2,174 Words
  • 1,142 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Tommy - A Life - 6. Chapter 6 - At the Ballet

Chapter 6 - At the Ballet
Continuing Tommy's cultural education.

 

A few weeks passed before they again saw Piggy. Tommy and Billy were dining in a small restaurant near the university. From a private dining room in the back came a huge uproar. Waiters came dashing out of the room, dinner rolls flying after them. The manager made three attempts to enter the room before the opposing side had exhausted their supply of rolls. Shouting in several languages could be heard, but above the din came the familiar sound of Piggy’s voice. He was trying to both placate the manager with offers to pay for any damage while at the same time trying to calm an enraged Frenchman. Piggy’s French was atrocious and seemed to enrage the Frenchman all the more.

Billy turned to Tommy, “I think I’d better see if I can help before Piggy gets hurt.” He braved the entrance to the room and in a few moments the voices calmed, the waiters returned and began to clean up the results of the melee, the manager returned to his post, and drinks were served all around, compliments of the management.

Billy emerged and gestured for Tommy to join him. Every head turned and watched as he crossed the room. Everyone speculating what possibly was the melodrama going on in the private dining room.

Tommy entered the room, fearing the worst, but found only Piggy, a small, but red-faced man, and Billy. Billy was pouring champagne and chatting in quite passable French. Billy introduced Tommy to the Frenchman, Louis. Piggy sat in his chair and waved a greeting with his champagne glass.

“Is everything all right?” Tommy ventured.

“A minor mix up over the champagne,” explained Billy. “Alas, the waiter made the mistake of offering a substitution of quite admirable American sparkling wine. Louis, in reasonable response, defended the Soul of France, and dealt the waiter several direct hits with the nearest available missile.”

“It is champagne or it is not, and I, Louis, drinks only champagne. I despise this crude ruse of ‘method champagnoise’. Give it to the pigs, no offence Piggy.” Louis, calmer, had begun to speak English, though heavily accented.

“So, Louis, what brings you to town? Not that an evening with Piggy is not worthwhile,” Billy inquired.

“Louis is in the ballet,” began Piggy, but on seeing Louis eyebrows rise in rage, he amended, “Louis IS ballet. He is performing tonight at the Academy.”

“And you all shall be my guests,” Louis insisted. “And after you have been blessed with my performance, cher Piggy is hosting a soiree in my honor. You shall come as well.” Louis’s imperious tone brooked no refusal. “Allons, we go.” Piggy emptied his glass and stood, and raced after Louis.

Tommy and Billy glanced at each other. Billy assumed his best look of French intolerance and imitated Louis, “Allons, we go.” Tommy obeyed, laughing.

A limousine waited outside the restaurant. They were at the Academy where the performance was to be held in a few minutes. Louis had spent the time of the ride to ‘compose myself’. The others remained silent, fearful of setting off another tirade.

Piggy ushered them into the theatre bar and ordered more champagne. When Billy began questioning the origin of the wine, Piggy’s glare reduced him to hysterics. “Piggy, where did you pick up this one?”

Piggy looked wistful, as he recalled a day a few years back, when an underfed young man had propositioned him in a bar in New York. Even on his last resources, the young man had been demanding. This fascinated Piggy who responded by lavishing the young man with dinner, then gifts, and every attention he could. The young man, then a less royal ‘Guy’, was an aspiring ballet dancer. Piggy speculated that it was more his sense of entitlement than his talent that had led to his rise, but rise he had from junior member to principal dancer of an internationally known ballet company. Now, ‘Louis’, ‘for after all, what other name was intended for one such as I?’ he had contacted Piggy to ‘allow’ him to entertain Louis while he was performing in the city.

“And how could I refuse abuse like that?” Piggy asked laughing. “The good thing, is that the party later promises to be an absolute debauch. There seems to be a tradition that the younger performers, in pursuit of a patron, go to great lengths to entertain. There is a competition among them for the richest and most attractive potential patrons.” Piggy licked his lips. “I guess I’ll have to settle on richest now that you two are coming. Well, from what Louis tells me, there will be lots of firm young flesh for all.”

The lights in the lobby flickered, indicating that the ballet was about to begin. Piggy led the way, presenting Louis’s card. They were led to seats in the front row of the loge, considered the best seats from which to view the ballet. A moment after they were seated, the lights dimmed.

Tommy whispered to Billy, “I like going out with Piggy. There are never any lines, no waiting for things to begin.”

Billy replied, “Ah, the life of privilege. I’m just pleased that I can share it with you.”

The ballet began. Billy had never seen dance like this. The music was beautiful in its own right, but the dance gave it added dimension and life. The grace of the bodies as they moved about the stage captured his attention. He began to notice not only the arrangements of the dancers, but the patterns and space, the negative space, among them.

The dancers themselves were delicate, yet strong. Every line of body was precise, emphasizing every capable movement that a human could perform. Piggy disappeared during the intermission, returning to his seat only after the lights had dimmed. He was wiping his face with his handkerchief. “I like to think I do my part for the arts,” he said as he sat down.

The ballet featured a very spirited performance by Louis following the intermission. Piggy beamed.

Following the performance, Piggy, Tommy, and Billy were escorted back stage. There was a general turmoil as stagehands cleared up after the performance. The dancers dashed about them. Tommy remarked how small these men and woman were, could they be the same that were on the stage? Billy explained that their presence on the stage, the lighting, and the total aura of the performance gave them the appearance of greater stature, greater definition. ‘All part of the magic of the ballet.’

At length, Louis emerged from his dressing room, stopping to accept congratulations from the many admirers that gathered around him. He looked up and spotted the three men, waiting with decreasing patience. “Tout le monde, everyone, I see ‘mon patron’ awaits. I must away.” And with all the grace he displayed upon the stage, he swept through the crowd, gathered up Piggy, Tommy, and Billy, and ushered them to the waiting car.

A gaggle of young dancers followed a few steps behind, but seeing a warning glance from Louis, retreated to find other transportation. Piggy directed the driver to take them to one of the best hotels in the city. He had taken a large suite in which to hold the party.

Once at the hotel, a short elevator ride took them to a high floor. A door opened to Piggy’s knock revealing a large room set up for a party. Tables with food and a bar with attendants were waiting for their arrival. Champagne was passed to everyone arriving, mostly middle aged and older men, some from the crowd of Piggy’s friends, many Tommy did not recognize.

Answering Tommy’s question, Billy explained that this party was an opportunity for the city’s hidden men to enjoy gay sex. Tommy’s inclination was to be sad for these men who felt they needed to hide their desires, but the excitement and anticipation on most of the faces didn’t brook with sadness.

The door burst open again as the dance company arrived. The young men were all given drinks. Then the posturing began. At first the dancers posed along one wall of the room, facing Piggy’s guests. Appraising glances were met with tacit invitations. Slowly the two groups merged in the middle of the room. Some conversations were loud and suggestive, some were mere whispers. An older man and a dancer slipped through a door into an adjoining room. Several others paired off and went through the door.

Louis had several of the dancers around him – the most beautiful of the group. “Piggy, would you and your friends join me with these lovelies? I can’t do them all and they seem to be very needy this evening.” Louis led Piggy, Billy, and Tommy through another door into a darkened room. The only light in the room came through floor-to-ceiling windows over looking the city. A large bed and several divans were spread through the room. The dancers dropped their clothes and began to stretch suggestively, silhouetted against the windows. Louis, still dressed, approached one of the dancers and began to run his hands over the young man’s body. The dancer was pliant in his hands. After a few minutes, Louis removed his clothes. He bent the dancer over a chair and entered him roughly. Both Louis’s and the dancer’s hard trained bodies were beautiful. The angry way Louis coupled with the dancer was both erotic and troubling. The dancer made no sound and seemed to endure rather than enjoy the experience.

Piggy had moved to a dark corner of the room, capturing another of the dancers. The soft light modeled the muscles on the dancer’s chest as he arched his back, responding to Piggy’s oral assault on his cock. Piggy knelt in front of the dancer, working to pleasure him.

Billy and Tommy stood watching the acts of passion in the room. A dancer approached each of them. Hungry hands tugged at their clothing until they were naked like the dancers. Tommy looked across at Billy, trying to catch his eye, looking for an indication about how to proceed. Billy smiled and said softly, “Just go with the sensation, it’s about pleasure, not about you and me.”

An eager mouth closed on Tommy’s cock, hands roved over his chest and stomach. Nearby, Billy was having a similar experience. Billy looked over at Tommy and gestured a kiss. Tommy was led toward the bed by the dancer. He knelt on the edge of the bed, presenting his ass to Tommy. The dancer’s lubed hand caressed Tommy’s hard cock and placed it at the entry to his hole.

As Tommy gave in to his cock’s desire for the feeling of the clutching ass, another dancer knelt on the bed and Billy stood at his side, entering that dancer’s ass. Billy reached a hand around Tommy’s neck and pulled him close for a kiss. They slowly fucked, each their own dancer, as they kissed and loved each other. The intensity that surrounded these sexual unions reached a fevered level. Tommy and Billy broke their kiss to complete themselves in vigorous fucking. Billy cried out his orgasm first, shortly followed by Tommy. They again kissed, feeling hardness subside. They abandoned their dancers and became rapt in each other.

They dressed and returned to the ‘party’ room. Most of the guests had also returned. The room took on its initial aspect, divided between dancers and guests. The dancers were comparing notes on their selected conquests. The dancers that had entertained Tommy and Billy returned to the room and quickly became the center of the dancer’s circle.

Over the general conversation, Tommy was able to overhear comments being made to his dancer, “I can’t believe you took that whole thing, that guy is huge.”

“I just wish he paid as much attention to me as to his boyfriend. He almost turned me inside out and he’s ignoring me, sucking that guy’s face. Well, he was a really good fuck.”

Billy took Tommy by the hand and led him up to Piggy. They said good night and left the party.

Tommy was thoughtful as they walked toward Billy’s apartment. “I’ve not been with anyone else since we met, Billy.”

Billy held Tommy’s hand tighter. “Maybe it wasn’t such a good idea. Piggy’s parties usual dissolve into an orgy of some form. I really didn’t understand how that might make you feel. I didn’t think of how you might feel about just having sex. I’ve never been with someone I cared about like you, Tommy.”

“It was fun and all,” replied Tommy, “and I really liked when you kissed me. I guess I like the love stuff more than the sex. Oh, and I really, really like the sex.” Tommy dared a quick kiss as they walked down the street.

“You know, Tommy, you’re pretty special. And somehow, I don’t think this evening is over yet. Now let’s hurry home and see about more love stuff,” Billy said with a wink.

End of Chapter 6
Copyright © 2014 RolandQ; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Tommy needs to get a pair and speak up and have some say how he wants things also.  How anyone can be led around like a dog is beyond me

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..